FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > I know you!!!

I know you!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do you feel when you get that message? Or better still when you get "Do you work in....?"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I haven't got that msg yet lol.

By *atcherofmyballsMan  over a year ago

hereford

I don't get messages

By *CoastFunMan  over a year ago

Southampron

Yet to have it too. Though I myself know someone on here who works where I do but I will not message them that. I have also seen some members on here in my local Tesco. Small world and all that!

I've not had that, though I got talking to a local couple on here, their nicknames rang a bell... I went to college with the woman and worked with the guy

I get at least one a week. Mostly when i say yes i am that person they go UNLOS. Weird.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"How do you feel when you get that message? Or better still when you get "Do you work in....?" "

had it already. He went quite quiet after that But then he's attached, I'm not.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

A customer at work said that he was sure he recognised me. Maybe he did but I immediately thought he meant from fab. Not sure why!!!

By *ack LondonMan  over a year ago

London

I know you - good lord we are both horny people...

Had it a few times they know me without seeing a face pic. One said he drove past me when I was meeting his mate very odd lol

Lady Lick i'm quite sure if i saw you i would recognise you because we all remember those we find attractive. Very nice pics

"How do you feel when you get that message? Or better still when you get "Do you work in....?" "
hey I used to chat to this really lovely married woman who swings with her husband, chatted to her for months but never saw a pic of her and the reason was she was chatting to another guy they got dead friendly so she sent him a load of sexy pics it turned out the guy was a work colleague of her husband he went into work next day and was showing him her sexy pics x

Had it twice from people we know. No drama, they had a response along the lines of 'we're all adults and here for the same reason, let's just forget what we know and have seen and not speak of it again'

Quickly followed by the block button of destiny.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"it turned out the guy was a work colleague of her husband he went into work next day and was showing him her sexy pics x "

What a complete arse.

"How do you feel when you get that message? Or better still when you get "Do you work in....?"

had it already. He went quite quiet after that But then he's attached, I'm not. "

Ah! Maybe that's why most of the guys who message me go UNLOS! Especially if teyve read my profile. Lmao! Thanks!

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Lady Lick i'm quite sure if i saw you i would recognise you because we all remember those we find attractive. Very nice pics "

Thank you

"I know you - good lord we are both horny people..."

We didn't have a message but I knew my old boss was a swinger, she then confirmed it and my partner still works with her and has chats about swinging

"How do you feel when you get that message? Or better still when you get "Do you work in....?" hey I used to chat to this really lovely married woman who swings with her husband, chatted to her for months but never saw a pic of her and the reason was she was chatting to another guy they got dead friendly so she sent him a load of sexy pics it turned out the guy was a work colleague of her husband he went into work next day and was showing him her sexy pics x "

I have no problem with people sowing others my pics. I just don't post any pics i wouldn't post on my Facebook so that doesn't bother me. I went to a party a few weeks ago and someone there caught me in the hall to say his friend was on fab and had shown him my profile. Doesn't bother me.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"How do you feel when you get that message? Or better still when you get "Do you work in....?" hey I used to chat to this really lovely married woman who swings with her husband, chatted to her for months but never saw a pic of her and the reason was she was chatting to another guy they got dead friendly so she sent him a load of sexy pics it turned out the guy was a work colleague of her husband he went into work next day and was showing him her sexy pics x "

What a prick!

I had a training thing for work and immediately the tutor and I recognised each other but couldnt think where from.....I'm convinced it was off here

I work for a major supermarket and have had someone message me on here saying i was on selfscan and i was that night x

Have had a few saying they've seen us at tesco and what not. One started turning up and coming up to us around where we used to walk after work. He stopped it when me made it clear we weren't interested. We block messages like this now...

By *CoastFunMan  over a year ago

Southampron

"Have had a few saying they've seen us at tesco and what not. One started turning up and coming up to us around where we used to walk after work. He stopped it when me made it clear we weren't interested. We block messages like this now..."

That's just creepy, you shouldn't have had to make it clear.

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

I'm a single male you know...I don't get messages!

"

That's just creepy, you shouldn't have had to make it clear."

Absolutely, but some don't take a hint as obvious as; "Are you here again? We are starting to think you are stalking us!" :P

I just walk around in a constant state of paranoia that everyone knows

" I just walk around in a constant state of paranoia that everyone knows "

Unless you walk around naked with a bag over your head all day, i think you're fine.

When I swung with my FB as a couple we received a message saying " saw you in asda today, was tempted to pinch her bum "

I had a guy message once...he thought I was some stripper he knows from a strip club he frequents. I don't have face pics, so I guess we must have similar bodies?

Or maybe I'm really that stripper...

-Courtney

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Dick was at work yesterday and a couple came over to him and said 'We know you' Dicks reply was well i work here, how can i help and continued doing his job. He over heard to couple talking about where they thought they knew him from... ' I'm sure he's of FAB , got a red headed girl sucking his cock on cam'

I'd love to get a message like that from a couple of single lady

" I just walk around in a constant state of paranoia that everyone knows "

Auntie Ethel? Is that you??!

By *odramafunCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

We had an I know you... No problem but then carried on messaging but would not reveal ....

By *errierMan  over a year ago

Newport

I see a couple of people off here around there's a women who lives around the corner from me and I never mention it as they might think your a stalker

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Never had that message, we have suspicions about a couple of people on here but would never attempt to contact them.

We've recognised a few people in shops, bars, etc but would never dream of messaging them or approaching in public.

The only exception to this would be if we had already been in contact or met and had previously agreed it was accepted to do so.

People who ask if i work *wherever* are always wrong, it's not me.

People who've seen me in the street is is always me.

If i've been talking to them already then i don't mind them recognising me and admit it was me they saw. If we've never spoken and they have no pics then i refuse to answer them, could be anyone asking.

Had a guy message me one evening while I was at work saying ' hey I'm in Exeter tonight staying at a hotel do u fancy meeting for a drink'?

I messaged him back saying ' so I can see......your drinking in my bar'!!

Not had a message but did bump into an old friend whilst at a swinging club!

Was awkward to start with, but it brought the old friendship back, now we can go out together without feeling embarrassed about anything.

"Had a guy message me one evening while I was at work saying ' hey I'm in Exeter tonight staying at a hotel do u fancy meeting for a drink'?

I messaged him back saying ' so I can see......your drinking in my bar'!! "

That's brilliant

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

We was on another site and in the pub trade someone put the name of our pub in a chat room and word got round but laughed it off with customers they thought it was just a nasty joke but had alsort,s turning up in the pub

Not had the I know yous yet but we have seen some people we know on here, local wanker from a garage, guy pretending to be a couple for a well known shop, couple guys who I went to school with, and I've seen several fabbers while shopping in Aberdeen. It's great fun people spotting!

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Never had that message yet either I have recognised a few people myself but never approached them about it we all deserve the respect of discretion

Yep, had one thee other night. I used to work with him (Tescos big place) I dont remember him. I was shopping there the other night, when I got home he messaged me to say he'd seem me there. I very rarely shop there now too. Didnt bother me.

First one wouldn't matter in the slightest.

Would be pointless from work as everyone already knows.

This is what I do. It is part of my life. People can take it or leave it....no different to someone doing pottery or Am-Dram etc...... Not my whole life, but something I enjoy. No big deal.

I message a married lady has I thought it was my mates sister I ain't seen since school.

Her name was the same but she really freaked out thinking I was going to tell her hubby ( not on here).

It was a genuine HELLLLO message. But she blocked me.

Never did find out if it was her

Sort of had that message third hand. A good friend of my ex (of two years ago) recognised me. He thought the best thing to do would be to tell my ex. Who subsequently turned up at my place of work to "discuss" it with me, has so far set up three (all blocked) profiles and continues to bombard me with emails on a daily basis. Next time I see his "friend" I will possibly have a gentle chat. (This also answers the question in the lounge as to why people sometimes hide their profiles). All rather tiresome.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Someone posted on another thread about recognising someone and he was going to message him telling him he knew him and he should remove his face pic!

Why would anyone do that?!!

"I don't get messages "

This.

I recognised someone I used to work with who is here with his wife. I plucked up courage to say hello on here and we now talk openly about what we do, and have been clubbing together but not played together. Only odd bit was accepting his friend request. I had to warn him that the pictures he was about to see were probably not quite the work me he would remember

V x

By *exyfuncouple-40Couple  over a year ago

Bloxham

We had it a few times it's no big deal we are all on here for smillar things . I just hope no one would say anything in front of our kids when we are out with them as that would be wrong

"We had it a few times it's no big deal we are all on here for smillar things . I just hope no one would say anything in front of our kids when we are out with them as that would be wrong "

Some people do. People have posted about being approached/ followed when with their children.

"First one wouldn't matter in the slightest.

Would be pointless from work as everyone already knows.

This is what I do. It is part of my life. People can take it or leave it....no different to someone doing pottery or Am-Dram etc...... Not my whole life, but something I enjoy. No big deal."

I'm the same. Everyone i know knows i'm on here. It saves so much time and hassle and it's just something i do, it doesn't define me. Because i'm in a very public job, most of the guys who ask "Do you work there?" are right and it would seem, scared. A few months ago my profile and pics were posted on some stupid Facebook page about this site. Didnt bother me one bit. Can't be bothered with secrets in my life and having sex with people i meet here is no different than my friends/coworkers picking up strangers a club after a d*unken night. Frankly, i think my vetting proccess on here is WAY safer than that.

"Sort of had that message third hand. A good friend of my ex (of two years ago) recognised me. He thought the best thing to do would be to tell my ex. Who subsequently turned up at my place of work to "discuss" it with me, has so far set up three (all blocked) profiles and continues to bombard me with emails on a daily basis. Next time I see his "friend" I will possibly have a gentle chat. (This also answers the question in the lounge as to why people sometimes hide their profiles). All rather tiresome. "

What a total knob,no respect!

I've had that message...He said eeeee I didn't know you were like that! ...like what?! I like sex? he said he used to work with me, didn't have a clue who it was...I wanted him to tell me who he was but he then just blocked me! What a tool!

By *ILLY aka SirslagWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Prince Bishops

I just ask who they are if they haven't already mentioned it say I hope they enjoy the site like I do and have fun ....I never meet these people for sexy fun but I will say hello if I bump into them outside etc x

Yeah I have. A lad I used to play football with parents are on her... We chat on here, and I kinda found it horny when they like my pics lol

Been recognised twice by ladies at the gym I use. Now hide pics of my distinctive tattoos. Both were really nice though and dead discreet about mentioning it so didn't mind really.

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

A guy I used to work with spotted me on here...recognised me from my body, interestingly! He was very discreet about it though so it was fine.

One guy once asked me if he'd seen me in a supermarket...I'd not been there so I was glad it was a no.

By *i_guy_nwMan  over a year ago

Blackbun

Not on this site but I did get chatting to a guy on a site once and he just sent me a pic. I knew him from work so just said he wasn't my type really and left it at that.

I don't mind when people are decent about it. When people will tell me everything they know about me, my family, friends etc and not tell me who they are it's a swift block.

By *layfulserfMan  over a year ago

Northolt

Ive seen a couple of pepple i know on here but havent said a word to them.

There is one sexy couple who i would love to meet. Since returning to the site they are not taking messages from single guys but i have a feeling they just live up the road from me. Wouldnt say anything in the street though

Would love to host them one night if they want to meet with a BBC or two at mine

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

There's a guy that delivers around here, every time he sees me he messages to tell me where and when, apparently I've walked past him and all sorts.

Oh and then there is the guy I've known since I was 11 found me on here we justbhaveca giggle although when I see him in the street he looks me up and down which i don't like

By *um4usbothCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

I've done that to 2 work colleagues, scared the hell out of them, let them stew for a few days, so funny

I've had it a few times where people have recognised me via work and mailed me on here

Peterborough

I've seen guys in Mcdonalds that I have played with, usually with their families, never talk to them have to be discreet, you never know if the misses know they are playing or not

I had my fabdar on a few months ago when I met someone through work. A few weeks ago I saw them on here.

I would never mail them to say

Ok I know you!

By *lue-greenMan  over a year ago

Taunton

"Had it a few times they know me without seeing a face pic. One said he drove past me when I was meeting his mate very odd lol "

That is probably because you have an unforgettable ass

My response is 'if you really knew me, you'd know better than to message me'

Peterborough

I did have a very strange conversation with a girl, when me and my new man were being intimate on cam at xmas, the guy she was with only turned out to be a manager at work. The things he saw me doing and having done to me, OMG. She said he wants a threesome with me, he just smiles at me at work, never said anything to him.

I've seen someone off here, he used to message me a fair bit and always send his pic. He was pushing a double buggy and had toddlers with him, he gave me a dirty look.

By *arkie61Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

I went to a pub on saturday night and it was full of people I thought I recognised from here. Bloody socials

Nope

I got a message saying I know ur son .. Then got threatened with if u dont fuck me Ill show him all pics cuz Ive screenshotted them and tell him ur on a swinging site ... He got told 2 fuck off

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

I found 3 of my mates on here in my first week.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

Someone from work recognised me; but he was at the same club so we had a laugh

I have seen him at other clubs too; we have never played nor will we; but we do always chat for a few minutes

I was at VA socialising with a couple when a guy from her work walked in and came straight up to her when he spotted her.

She was naturally very uncomfortable and they left shortly after.

I had a quiet word with the guy to keep it confidential. Not sure what the outcome was.

#awkward.

» Add a new message to this topic