FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > bi or guy anal pics

bi or guy anal pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just noticed some sensual pics on a profile that had a guy having anal , both toys and willy , what do the ladies /couples think of it , i am a bi guy and love to get some different pics on my profile but dont want the eeewwww reaction from viewers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *Y MAN n MECouple  over a year ago

FIFE

We personally dont mind as we are both bi but it may be alittle distasteful for public view so keep for friends only.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am bi too so does not bother me either,but would hide them in friends/private pictures,but thats me as I like to leave enough to the imagination

Don't get me started on my bete noir!

I've seen the profile with close up anal sex by bi guys, toys also, but my avatar pic with my hand a little lower deemed too rude!!

Yeah, I know I sound like a broken record, but I don't care, so there!

Forgot to answer question: pics wouldn't offend me at all as I have a vast collection!

Ive never seen any anal pics by bi or gay guys but personally I dont see why they should be any different from male and female close up sex pics. Cant be discriminatory on swinging sites I dont feel.

I would say to the OP that its your profile, if you find those pics sexy and want to indulge and put them on your profile, be proud to do so, dont be held back, lifes too short. If people are put off by it, then they wont be the kind of people right for you anyway

"Don't get me started on my bete noir!

I've seen the profile with close up anal sex by bi guys, toys also, but my avatar pic with my hand a little lower deemed too rude!!

Yeah, I know I sound like a broken record, but I don't care, so there! "

I cant see the problem with your avatar Sassy - after all its just nail art!

Same as sassy,if they offended that much would fab publish them,methinks not

thanks for the answers , i was just trying to gauge the likes of mrs and mr average on here , i can do vanilla or more eerrrm 'indepth play'and was looking for a bit of hindsight before i go for it with the pics ta

It wouldn't offend me but it wouldn't be a good thing for me.. as not into that at all and would think most would have things like that as private...

LUckily never come across a profile with any on.

It is one of the few sexual things that makes me feel ill, but each to their own.

So yes I'm one of those that blocks for things like that.

KAtie

But how offensive would someones pics have to be,I saw one with a cucumber up his ass,did not offend me but made me laugh

Can’t be any worse than some profiles you see that only have cock pics

what happened to classy underwear,heels and stockings,works for me all the time

"But how offensive would someones pics have to be,I saw one with a cucumber up his ass,did not offend me but made me laugh "

mmm was it an old one of me , lol

could have been lol

To me its the same, in fact some of the bi anal pics that are on view have nothing on the pussy pics with dp and so on...At the end of the day if we are offended by it in picture form, than how are you going to cope in the real situation. I think some of us need to get real and realise we are not having sex with life long friends, more often then not its a one off..a lot of the time its with total strangers who we would not know from a "Bar of soap if we passed them in Asda. So keep the pictures cumming. At the end of the day sex is sex as long as its legal and consenting...so if a guy wants to stick a toy up his butt good luck to him, the same if a women wants to spread her legs and show us her gynaecological pictures that up to her.This as far as i know is not a dating site...so those who are offended with butt plugs in male arses or clitoris that look like car crash then move on

Seems quite simple to us, put up pics that you like, if other people like them them are usually going to be more in tune with you anyway.

If someone is offended by a pic of guy/guy anal whats the likelyhood they'll want to join in with it anyway?

Purely my view, but here goes.

It wouldn't offend me because it's very unlikely that I would see them.

I don't browse bi or gay profiles. I'm not a fan of any type of anal play so any pics depicting such activities would only be view accidently and even then only for a nano second.

If I don't like something I just move on, well usually I do, lol

To be honest Ive never seen them either, close up anal shots of guys, though it wouldnt offend me if I came across them (if you parden the pun lol). Ive never seen any dp pics either though - this is probably something to do with the fact that I dont actually browse profiles

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

You never really know what you'll find on a profile until you have a look. Some profiles are capable of surprising you. I've seen a few things I'm not keen on, but it's a swinging site so I just move on.

personally i dont like up close and personal shots....and some i find put me off....anal shots i find pretty yuk....

By *itchfieldMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"just noticed some sensual pics on a profile that had a guy having anal , both toys and willy , what do the ladies /couples think of it , i am a bi guy and love to get some different pics on my profile but dont want the eeewwww reaction from viewers"

I don't see why you shouldn't post whatever you want. Make them private if you don't want to make them too prominent.

» Add a new message to this topic