FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Pussy size!

Pussy size!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eally Filthy Couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

bristol

I know there are lots of threads about cock size on here, and some women love big ones ( as we do) .

Lots of women say they have only room for 6 inches say , but others say they are able to fully accomodate 10-12 inches no problem.

So therefore just like there is huge variation in dick length , the same must be true for the girls ??

So question is chaps, do you prefer a shallow or a deep one

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

bristol

Like my or short then ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As long as the pussy can fit all my dick thats all that counts

I've had experiences whereby not all my dick fit in the pussy..frustrating

No complaints here looks good to me

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

I would have thought width of pussy( tightness) would be more relevant?

By *amppost69Man  over a year ago

Leeds

I like any..deep or shallow..its all in the play and relaxing. Some ladies like to felt it's hitting the roof and some prefer the feeling of stroking of the length. .

I'm shallow as they come

I can fit 8 inches no problem, bigger than that and it can hurt.

What's the difference if you can't get it all in? Coz with us we can only feel a bit of it anyway, from where it goes in and also if the end rubs along our vagina wall we can feel that. Well all fannies are different but that's how mine is.

As long as she can take me, and it makes her cum, who gives a fuck

"I know there are lots of threads about cock size on here, and some women love big ones ( as we do) .

Lots of women say they have only room for 6 inches say , but others say they are able to fully accomodate 10-12 inches no problem.

So therefore just like there is huge variation in dick length , the same must be true for the girls ??

So question is chaps, do you prefer a shallow or a deep one "

Tight not saggy

Pour in loads of moulding silicone and then when it sets pull it out and see? :p

"

What's the difference if you can't get it all in?"

The bottom of the shaft gets cold

This is why if a girl can't take all of it on a bj I don't mind her keeping a hand around the Base keeps it cosy :p

[Removed by poster at 24/10/15 08:36:30]

I prefer a shallow and a tight one, like if they were virgins

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

I prefer a hairy one myself. Other than that I couldn't care less about their attributes. They're all good

I'd just like to chance to ,it's been sooo long since I felt that pleasure,

bristol

But surely a guy with a 10 inch dick wants to play with a woman who can take all of it ??

They definitely comes in all shapes and sizes and feel different when you're inside.

By *imon_79Man  over a year ago

southend

Sounds great to me

If i am proper horny then size is no issue at all ... have had 10'' with girth and loved it .

If I am.not really that turned on 7'' can be too much .

bristol

"If i am proper horny then size is no issue at all ... have had 10'' with girth and loved it .

"

You see this is a really interesting reply. What's going on here? Is this an issue of lubrication making it more enjoyable to take a big cock OR is it that when a woman is very aroused her vagina actually expands or stretches to become larger ?

Mrs does pelvic floor exercises Yoga and pilates and I guess that those activities firm things up a bit.

I had an ex who did pelvic floor exercises an cud grip a pencil with her pussy she was so tight. Made for great sex

"If i am proper horny then size is no issue at all ... have had 10'' with girth and loved it .

You see this is a really interesting reply. What's going on here? Is this an issue of lubrication making it more enjoyable to take a big cock OR is it that when a woman is very aroused her vagina actually expands or stretches to become larger ? "

women's vaginas expand. Some to almost double. I would've thought that's obvious. Thinking about how small a tampon is for example.

It all depends on how "warmed up" someone is. I've taken all 10.5 inches of an ex no problem. But bled and had pain taking 7 recently.

You see this is a really interesting reply. What's going on here? Is this an issue of lubrication making it more enjoyable to take a big cock OR is it that when a woman is very aroused her vagina actually expands or stretches to become larger ? "

I'm trying to find a link to a medical journal I once read and it certainly makes you rethink

The basics are this. If a woman is truly excited turned on and most of all relaxed she will naturally expand. After all that is what the vagina was made to do. !!

In fact gents. If you find it tight (not talking length talking width) then your lady isn't at her sexually most arroused !!!

This arguement slightly falls down with the use of contraception. As some hormones that are used can effect how wet a woman can get and how horny she can feel

"

What's the difference if you can't get it all in?

This is why if a girl can't take all of it on a bj I don't mind her keeping a hand around the Base keeps it cosy :p"

I always use my hands, feels a bit weird leaving some of their cock out of use during oral.

Thanks for answering, never would've thought it made any difference but i've never had male anatomy.

You see this is a really interesting reply. What's going on here? Is this an issue of lubrication making it more enjoyable to take a big cock OR is it that when a woman is very aroused her vagina actually expands or stretches to become larger ?

I'm trying to find a link to a medical journal I once read and it certainly makes you rethink

The basics are this. If a woman is truly excited turned on and most of all relaxed she will naturally expand. After all that is what the vagina was made to do. !!

In fact gents. If you find it tight (not talking length talking width) then your lady isn't at her sexually most arroused !!!

This arguement slightly falls down with the use of contraception. As some hormones that are used can effect how wet a woman can get and how horny she can feel"

The hormones of perimenapause have caused my vagina to shrink. No way can anyone fist me any more, and if it wasn't for all the lube i produce then i'd struggle to get a big cock in there. Feels good though them almost having to force their way into me, makes them seem even bigger.

pain thresholds increase when more aroused - so the pain from a large cock is more if not turned on as much -

By *ark_KnightsMan  over a year ago

london

Girthness should feel good against the walls

So much so she feels me throb

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

I am a size 7

By *ark_KnightsMan  over a year ago

london

"I am a size 7"

if you can get both hands inside AND then start clapping - it's probably a bit big

Love a good tight pussy.

By *otAnInternetKillerMan  over a year ago

Preston

I'm only average size, but I prefer bigger. Not only because it allows DV etc. but also because it just feels amazing to me.

"

What's the difference if you can't get it all in?

This is why if a girl can't take all of it on a bj I don't mind her keeping a hand around the Base keeps it cosy :p

I always use my hands, feels a bit weird leaving some of their cock out of use during oral.

Thanks for answering, never would've thought it made any difference but i've never had male anatomy. "

Tell the truth, with my man fing I have to use both hands round the base so I don't take it too far and gag...

This arguement slightly falls down with the use of contraception. As some hormones that are used can effect how wet a woman can get and how horny she can feel"

Hmmm... confused, clearly the width can change hence childbirth, but this thread is about the depth....

If mine gets longer, where the hell does it expand. Short ladies would have it flapping around betwixt their knees or somewhere up under the ribcage?,,

This arguement slightly falls down with the use of contraception. As some hormones that are used can effect how wet a woman can get and how horny she can feel

Hmmm... confused, clearly the width can change hence childbirth, but this thread is about the depth....

If mine gets longer, where the hell does it expand. Short ladies would have it flapping around betwixt their knees or somewhere up under the ribcage?,,"

pmsl

I think the top part of your cervix is slightly dropped within your vagina but it's extendable...if you get me, so when you have lets say a 8 inch plus it (the cervix) get pushed a bit further up. And I guess it can go quite away because when I am having sex with a WE guy I can feel it in my tummy area, like when riding him.

Think I'm beginning to sound like a loony now. Does anyone understand what I'm trying to say? Please...

"I think the top part of your cervix is slightly dropped within your vagina but it's extendable...if you get me, so when you have lets say a 8 inch plus it (the cervix) get pushed a bit further up. And I guess it can go quite away because when I am having sex with a WE guy I can feel it in my tummy area, like when riding him.

Think I'm beginning to sound like a loony now. Does anyone understand what I'm trying to say? Please... "

No, I get it! That gives me stomach cramps.

"I think the top part of your cervix is slightly dropped within your vagina but it's extendable...if you get me, so when you have lets say a 8 inch plus it (the cervix) get pushed a bit further up. And I guess it can go quite away because when I am having sex with a WE guy I can feel it in my tummy area, like when riding him.

Think I'm beginning to sound like a loony now. Does anyone understand what I'm trying to say? Please...

No, I get it! That gives me stomach cramps."

I use to but not now, not now I've more depth haha

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"if you can get both hands inside AND then start clapping - it's probably a bit big "

Rather depends on the acoustics; opera house style acoustics would certainly qualify

I've been with women who could take my whole fist and more besides and it was howt as hell.

Also been with women that I needed lub to just get in and again howt as hell.

preferance:... I'll take a woman that can tell me what she wants over a timid little girl that wants me to blindly stumble about trying to guess what she's into.

"I know there are lots of threads about cock size on here, and some women love big ones ( as we do) .

So question is chaps, do you prefer a shallow or a deep one "

deep so deep

By *erudenottoMan  over a year ago

Dumbarton

I have no particular preference, oh, wait a minute, wet, yes, wet is good ....ideally on my face!

By *r m4ddenMan  over a year ago

bury

"if you can get both hands inside AND then start clapping - it's probably a bit big "
funny that

» Add a new message to this topic