FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bi Men, Bi Women and younger people.

Bi Men, Bi Women and younger people.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xperti OP   Man  over a year ago

The Dales

Okay, so I have been on fab around two months now. I have enjoyed some of the conversations I have had, but they come very few and far between.

Why, in an environment that seems to be so open-minded from the outside is there so much prejudice in it? I am coming from the point of view of a Bi male, nobody wants a Bi male as a play partner or even to have a conversation with one really from what I have found so far.

I am young, looking for a social/club buddy to help me get out onto that side of the scene. I've been on the fetish scene and it was one of the best things I've done... The people were friendly and interested in people. From my point of you if you're a Bi male you feel shunned on the swinging scene, but everybody and their dog seems to be looking for a Bi female. Even Bi females want nothing to do with Bi males on the most part. Oh and I'm young too, that makes people judge me a lot even when I only try and spark up conversation.

I wanted to get to some of my local socials, club nights and what ever mischief crops up but my hope is dwindling after some of the replies I've had...

So what is wrong with young men, and bi men, can somebody tell me please?

Oh I know my profile says straight but I got fed up with one liners from single men.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To be fair, you tick all our boxes with the exception of geography

In all fairness you haven't been a member long just got to find the right people.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Maybe people stop talking when they realise you're bi because your profile says straight?

Bisexual men don't get shunned. I'm the classic example of that.

By *rvoyuerMan  over a year ago

Luton

"Okay, so I have been on fab around two months now. I have enjoyed some of the conversations I have had, but they come very few and far between.

Why, in an environment that seems to be so open-minded from the outside is there so much prejudice in it? I am coming from the point of view of a Bi male, nobody wants a Bi male as a play partner or even to have a conversation with one really from what I have found so far.

I am young, looking for a social/club buddy to help me get out onto that side of the scene. I've been on the fetish scene and it was one of the best things I've done... The people were friendly and interested in people. From my point of you if you're a Bi male you feel shunned on the swinging scene, but everybody and their dog seems to be looking for a Bi female. Even Bi females want nothing to do with Bi males on the most part. Oh and I'm young too, that makes people judge me a lot even when I only try and spark up conversation.

I wanted to get to some of my local socials, club nights and what ever mischief crops up but my hope is dwindling after some of the replies I've had...

Oh I know my profile says straight but I got fed up with one liners from single men. "

All I'd say is that it's 'early days' for you on here. I found it hard to make inroads when I first joined!! Reading your post you're obviously articulate and intelligent, just keep persisting, it'll get easier in time, I'm sure.

The Dales

"Maybe people stop talking when they realise you're bi because your profile says straight?

Bisexual men don't get shunned. I'm the classic example of that. "

I changed it a few days ago because I was sick of single men messaging me... my original post does say this.

"Maybe people stop talking when they realise you're bi because your profile says straight?

Bisexual men don't get shunned. I'm the classic example of that. I changed it a few days ago because I was sick of single men messaging me... my original post does say this. "

You can use mail filters to block men.

The Dales

"Okay, so I have been on fab around two months now. I have enjoyed some of the conversations I have had, but they come very few and far between.

Oh I know my profile says straight but I got fed up with one liners from single men.

All I'd say is that it's 'early days' for you on here. I found it hard to make inroads when I first joined!! Reading your post you're obviously articulate and intelligent, just keep persisting, it'll get easier in time, I'm sure. "

Why thank you kind sir, your compliments have been duly noted. I am trying to stick at it though.

The Dales

"To be fair, you tick all our boxes with the exception of geography "
Well then, Shrewsbury it is!

The Dales

Bisexual men don't get shunned. I'm the classic example of that. I changed it a few days ago because I was sick of single men messaging me... my original post does say this.

You can use mail filters to block men. "

I shall do this.

By *ivinefoxWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

Think the fetish scene is friendlier tbh. I think pp are more accepting of difference there. It is hard for young single guys in here as there are so many more men than women and quite a lot of swingers tend to be older.

Are there any bi nights near where you live you could attend? I think meeting real people is a lot easier than trying to get strangers in the internet interested in you when there's so much competition.

Great photos btw!

Personally I've never had the problem you are speaking of, yes there are some that don't want to meet a bi male, but i have found the number that do, or just don't care if your bi far outway those that don't.

As for being rejected for being bi, again some will do it because they are homophobic and some because its personal choice, either way its no matter to me, just take it on the chin and move on.

You say you have straight on your profile to prevent the single men, why not just block them instead ? If i was to recieve a message from you saying your bi, I'd take one look at your profile, see it said straight, and instantly delete your message, and quite a few bi couples have the same attitude.

Just need to accept that you can't please all of the people all of the time, and just move on and not fixate on failures

The Dales

"Think the fetish scene is friendlier tbh. I think pp are more accepting of difference there. It is hard for young single guys in here as there are so many more men than women and quite a lot of swingers tend to be older.

Are there any bi nights near where you live you could attend? I think meeting real people is a lot easier than trying to get strangers in the internet interested in you when there's so much competition.

Great photos btw!"

Thanks!

The Dales

"Personally I've never had the problem you are speaking of, yes there are some that don't want to meet a bi male, but i have found the number that do, or just don't care if your bi far outway those that don't.

As for being rejected for being bi, again some will do it because they are homophobic and some because its personal choice, either way its no matter to me, just take it on the chin and move on.

You say you have straight on your profile to prevent the single men, why not just block them instead ? If i was to recieve a message from you saying your bi, I'd take one look at your profile, see it said straight, and instantly delete your message, and quite a few bi couples have the same attitude.

Just need to accept that you can't please all of the people all of the time, and just move on and not fixate on failures"

Even when I have it listed, I think I must get ignored because of my age and the fact I am a single male as well as being bi...

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"I am coming from the point of view of a Bi male, nobody wants a Bi male as a play partner or even to have a conversation with one really from what I have found so far. "

Oh you poor lamb

The Dales

"I am coming from the point of view of a Bi male, nobody wants a Bi male as a play partner or even to have a conversation with one really from what I have found so far.

Oh you poor lamb "

Oh take me to the slaughter... actually that is a poor anecdote

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

Oh I know my profile says straight but I got fed up with one liners from single men. "

Oh If only you were nearer, got my fetish radar sparked and the Bi male. I love my bi males and play lots with with loads of them.

If you lived closer, we would of messaged you, great pictures and profile.

The Dales

I think now I need to tour the UK and visit some of these Bi-guy friendly towns you all live in!

The Dales

Oh If only you were nearer, got my fetish radar sparked and the Bi male. I love my bi males and play lots with with loads of them. "

I well and truly give up, swingers everywhere but home are interested in me it seems. I must live in one hell hole of a city.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I think now I need to tour the UK and visit some of these Bi-guy friendly towns you all live in! "

There you go then - change to bisexual again, block men and boom! You're away....as has been said, it's a good profile and pics and being bi isn't a barrier. You get to meet the people who love sex with bi men. All good

The Dales

"I think now I need to tour the UK and visit some of these Bi-guy friendly towns you all live in!

There you go then - change to bisexual again, block men and boom! You're away....as has been said, it's a good profile and pics and being bi isn't a barrier. You get to meet the people who love sex with bi men. All good "

There's just not many about where I am or so it seems.

I was one of those bi girls that wouldn't meet bi men although I've altered my stance on that recently. Its only your age that would put me off tbh! As your photos and profile are great

The Dales

"I was one of those bi girls that wouldn't meet bi men although I've altered my stance on that recently. Its only your age that would put me off tbh! As your photos and profile are great"
Why thank you miss, I am glad it is only my number that puts you off.

"I was one of those bi girls that wouldn't meet bi men although I've altered my stance on that recently. Its only your age that would put me off tbh! As your photos and profile are greatWhy thank you miss, I am glad it is only my number that puts you off. "

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

Tick all our boxes apart from the distance one. I think most of us have thought the grass is greener in other areas at times.

By *antileveredCouple  over a year ago

North London

Bisexual men don't get shunned. I'm the classic example of that. "

We'd concur with this.

By *antileveredCouple  over a year ago

North London

"I think now I need to tour the UK and visit some of these Bi-guy friendly towns you all live in!

There you go then - change to bisexual again, block men and boom! You're away....as has been said, it's a good profile and pics and being bi isn't a barrier. You get to meet the people who love sex with bi men. All good "

For our part, we prefer to engage with other couples. I wonder if it's your single status that might be an inhibitor for some bi couples rather than your sexual preference.

Some people on here only meet BI men and some of the BI nights we have been to men were the ones having the most fun.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

" So what is wrong with young men, and bi men, can somebody tell me please?"

Nothing at all

A young age is only usually a problem because lots of people on here have kids that age so it feels wrong to them. It's probably nothing personal

Some young guys are jerks but your writing would suggest to me you aren't.

Coventry

Chameleons in Birmingham has a bi night every Monday so you could try that some time?

Grantham

Just checked your pics and fabbed some. You appear to be a woman ion one of them though

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

I would have loved to meet you except that you are too far away and too young for me

Coventry

"Just checked your pics and fabbed some. You appear to be a woman ion one of them though "

Yes I noticed this too!

Too far for us too. We would over look the age

Wembley

"Just checked your pics and fabbed some. You appear to be a woman ion one of them though

Yes I noticed this too! "

Oh no, she is one of those women here who pretend to be guys; time waster ??

Hi it's my fantasy to have a bi Mmf . Will def be doing so in the future . It's number one on my wish list xxxx

Only advice id give is don't wait for a club buddy to get out and explore. Be brave and try it alone. Check out the club and meets section and see if theres any socials/parties you might want to attend. They are great fun!

Good luck!

Doll x

By *eepster69Man  over a year ago

Dumfries

Like the OP, I do find a degree of double standards when you say you are bi. Even a couple where the woman will play with a female but the man is straight will discount a bi man that is happy to play straight. Are they frightened they might catch a bit gay?

Wembley

"Like the OP, I do find a degree of double standards when you say you are bi. Even a couple where the woman will play with a female but the man is straight will discount a bi man that is happy to play straight. Are they frightened they might catch a bit gay? "

People have every right to behave irrationally

Woe is me. Your success here is down to you and not your preferences.

I can kind of relate to the OP. I've had meets but it's seriously hard work but the meets I've had have been worth the effort so I guess it's a case of perseverance.

Grantham

The "I've had sex with a girl" pic also appears to be bareback and that will, and rightly so, put a lot of people off.

» Add a new message to this topic