FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Edging

Edging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ike231251 OP   Man  over a year ago

Heckmondwike

I read about edging on here and thought I would try it.I have been edging for 6 days now to see how long I can do it, I am now walking round with a semi on most of the time and dripping precum it is getting harder to stop my self from cuming each time I wank now.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we do this often with eachother,it takes a little practice to start learning when to stop, we start Friday eve and keep going on and off till sunday eve, the resulting orgasm is awsome

By *otAnInternetKillerMan  over a year ago

Preston

This sounds interesting... please elaborate.

"This sounds interesting... please elaborate. "

its simple really , on your own or with partner,

wank touch tease oral penetration, any way you want but stop before you cum, tease yourself/selves to the edge of orgasm but stop, have a rest start again ect ect see how long you can last , the longer you go the more intense it becomes , in the end you only have to touch yourself and you cum

This can be amazingly fun and Mr tends to cum tonnes more but he gets very sore balls if he doesn't cum. So sore it's forced him to ache badly for over a day!!

Tried it once but it has the opposite effect it was like my cock went if you aint gonna let me shoot you can fuck off and I couldnt even get hard for days..

By *ike231251 OP   Man  over a year ago

Heckmondwike

Well I lasted 7 days wanking twice a day stopping just before I came. Went in the bath tonight decided to shave myself and half way through shaving bang never had an O like that before and a wasn't wanking.

"Well I lasted 7 days wanking twice a day stopping just before I came. Went in the bath tonight decided to shave myself and half way through shaving bang never had an O like that before and a wasn't wanking. "

Its even more exquisite if you include some prostate massage and/or cock pumping..

This may help then ,tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree its been 10 long years do you still love me

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

I get edging over a night but over several days?

Would you not lose the mood when having to do all that regular mundane stuff like, cooking cleaning etc.

We love it. Wife is very cruel gets me so so close then backs off. Wen you eventually come it's so much more intense. It does help to have wife who is very much in tune with your body and has skills to die for. I'm one lucky boyo lol.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Yeh the wife would hate this she is a more instant gratification type, but she is happy to string me along.

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

I edge all the time for a few days at a time - very intense orgasm and def more cum

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

I've never done it for days but have done it over many hours before. The resultant orgasm is so intense and incredible. I would definitely recommend it

» Add a new message to this topic