FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Grown men...

Grown men...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do so many "grown men" on here come across as kevin and perrys...do guys REALLY find it that hard to get their leg over???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can I have a jam sandwich Mrs Patterson?

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Seems so, but it's because a lot of them don't act like grown men

apparently so

All i wanna do is do it LOL

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Ahhh, moving on from calling the people on this site classless to dissing the competition.

"All i wanna do is do it LOL"

and put like that is what puts a lot of women off

Yes. Especially when they let their penis think for them and let it write both their profile and messages.

A lot of complaints on here could be avoided if *some* men had a solo session prior to messaging anyone. (Dont forget to wash your hands before typing)

"Ahhh, moving on from calling the people on this site classless to dissing the competition. "

Nice to meet fans/stalkers in situ

I'll be grown up and not comment!

"All i wanna do is do it LOL

and put like that is what puts a lot of women off "

Yes and i was qouting the song in the film as a joke, not all single males are kevin and perry stereotypes ,just some have a sense of humour

For most Men I would say they have a preference on a type of Woman they want to be with, The problem is finding a Woman that you like but which you fit into their preference as well

As a grown man told me the other night, "Men don't grow up, they just get bigger."

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Ahhh, moving on from calling the people on this site classless to dissing the competition.

Nice to meet fans/stalkers in situ"

Neither, thank you. Just wondering why you are on a site you obviously don't enjoy.

Grantham

"I'll be grown up and not comment! "

Says the man covered in kids' fridge magnets

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

"Ahhh, moving on from calling the people on this site classless to dissing the competition.

Neither, thank you. Just wondering why you are on a site you obviously don't enjoy."

I wonder that about him too

"For most Men I would say they have a preference on a type of Woman they want to be with, The problem is finding a Woman that you like but which you fit into their preference as well "

Rubbish!!!...'most' men on fab would jump at almost any offer they get...they say they wouldn't but unfortunately honesty is rare on here..men will say what they think a woman wants to hear with hope to come across as a catch...or get in some knickers..

i dont apologise for my honesty nor will i drip feed anyone bullshit...it's far too easy online to become someone you're NOT

Grantham

"As a grown man told me the other night, "Men don't grow up, they just get bigger.""

I saw a greeting card a few years ago, one of those where they've taken a jolly pic from the 50s and added modern captions.

It was a boy toddler sat on his Mum's lap saying "When I grow up I want to be a man."

His Mum said "don't be silly dear you can't do both."

Neither, thank you. Just wondering why you are on a site you obviously don't enjoy."

I enjoy certain aspects of it...but thanks for the concern.

I've not come across a Kevin or Perry on here. Maybe I've been lucky.

Ahem!.... nothing wrong with the Perry's out there!

"For most Men I would say they have a preference on a type of Woman they want to be with, The problem is finding a Woman that you like but which you fit into their preference as well

Rubbish!!!...'most' men on fab would jump at almost any offer they get...they say they wouldn't but unfortunately honesty is rare on here..men will say what they think a woman wants to hear with hope to come across as a catch...or get in some knickers..

i dont apologise for my honesty nor will i drip feed anyone bullshit...it's far too easy online to become someone you're NOT"

Sorry but that's just bollocks

In the middle

Why does other guys activities bother you so much? And for you information most of the ladies on here don't listen to the bullshit and if the guys haven't learnt that by now they never will.

And here endeth the lesson

"I've not come across a Kevin or Perry on here. Maybe I've been lucky."

Yeah me either. I feel like I'm missing out

"For most Men I would say they have a preference on a type of Woman they want to be with, The problem is finding a Woman that you like but which you fit into their preference as well

i dont apologise for my honesty nor will i drip feed anyone bullshit...it's far too easy online to become someone you're NOT"

Ok I will replace most to a large number of Men, And I include me in that comment, I have a preference and I wont just sleep with anyone just to get my leg over

"I've not come across a Kevin or Perry on here. Maybe I've been lucky."

More Jay from the inbetweeners!

In the middle

Do you mean you are this miserable and moany in real life jeeeeez you must be hard work

I've had a few ladies cum across me

"Why does other guys activities bother you so much? And for you information most of the ladies on here don't listen to the bullshit and if the guys haven't learnt that by now they never will.

And here endeth the lesson "

Why do you think they "bother" me...its a forum..by definition you raise a subject matter and people can comment you tend not to 'try' and psychoanalyse the forum users...

OP.... I find rhe generalisation in the 2 names a bit disrespectful of people with said name.

Please delete as appropriate

i dont apologise for my honesty nor will i drip feed anyone bullshit...it's far too easy online to become someone you're NOT

Do you mean you are this miserable and moany in real life jeeeeez you must be hard work "

Well madam you can rest well knowing moany or not you are not on my list of people i'd like to moan with..))

"I've not come across a Kevin or Perry on here. Maybe I've been lucky.

More Jay from the inbetweeners! "

Lol he creeps me out!

Fortunately, such people allow others to bask in a warm glow of superiority, hey OP?

"As a grown man told me the other night, "Men don't grow up, they just get bigger."

I saw a greeting card a few years ago, one of those where they've taken a jolly pic from the 50s and added modern captions.

It was a boy toddler sat on his Mum's lap saying "When I grow up I want to be a man."

His Mum said "don't be silly dear you can't do both.""

My son says that men do not grow up, their toys just get bigger. I agree! Lol

"Fortunately, such people allow others to bask in a warm glow of superiority, hey OP? "

Well if thats the case theres a constant "glow" on here...hey user.

"As a grown man told me the other night, "Men don't grow up, they just get bigger.""

Most men stop maturing when they reach the age they learn what the other use of their penis is..

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

There's a distinct lack of grown up behaviour in here... sort it out people.

"There's a distinct lack of grown up behaviour in here... sort it out people. "

Grown ups don't always behave as grown ups

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"There's a distinct lack of grown up behaviour in here... sort it out people.

Grown ups don't always behave as grown ups "

No shit!

In the middle

Do you mean you are this miserable and moany in real life jeeeeez you must be hard work

Well madam you can rest well knowing moany or not you are not on my list of people i'd like to moan with..))"

Well that's a relief

"As a grown man told me the other night, "Men don't grow up, they just get bigger."

His Mum said "don't be silly dear you can't do both."

My son says that men do not grow up, their toys just get bigger. I agree! Lol"

. I'm confused because my toys or getting bigger

And this is why some of us don't have a problem on this site.

Thanks for taking one for the team, OP!

"Can I have a jam sandwich Mrs Patterson? "

Literally made me LOL

Might have to watch Kevin and Perry Go Large this evening!

By *lacksausageMan  over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

Heheeheee. Fooking right!!

The amount of times I see people writing some horse dung on here baffles me. I simply smile to myself (Poirot style) and move on. Arse lickers to the core, I call them. If people/ men were soooo " nice" in reality, not a single thing would go awry.

» Add a new message to this topic