FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > If you could have that ONE person

If you could have that ONE person

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atalie.. OP   Woman  over a year ago

Bolton

Who you crave on fabswingers for 24 hours only, never to speak or meet again.. What would you do with them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Who you crave on fabswingers for 24 hours only, never to speak or meet again.. What would you do with them?"
Natalie you look like a very attractive option could I buy you lunch in a hotel restaurant where I'm staying then take you to my room for a game of jenga

I would want to hold their hand in public.

Come on lads where's the filth I wouldn't be holding hands or playing jenga I'd be induldging in kinky filthy fun!

"Come on lads where's the filth I wouldn't be holding hands or playing jenga I'd be induldging in kinky filthy fun!"

Tie you to the bed and tease the fuck out of you

"Come on lads where's the filth I wouldn't be holding hands or playing jenga I'd be induldging in kinky filthy fun!"

Surely you've heard it all before?!

Ok - I'd fuck them as hard as I could and in every which way I possibly could, then for the remaining 23 hours 50 minutes we could watch TV, go for a walk, have a lovely meal or two, and perhaps get a nice 8 hours sleep

"Come on lads where's the filth I wouldn't be holding hands or playing jenga I'd be induldging in kinky filthy fun!

Tie you to the bed and tease the fuck out of you "

That's more like it

"Come on lads where's the filth I wouldn't be holding hands or playing jenga I'd be induldging in kinky filthy fun!

Surely you've heard it all before?!"

Haha. You try to hold my hand you get slapped lol

Tie you to the bed and tease the fuck out of you

That's more like it "

Just the way you like it

By *uzzy NavelWoman  over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

Ok - I'd fuck them as hard as I could and in every which way I possibly could, then for the remaining 23 hours 50 minutes we could watch TV, go for a walk, have a lovely meal or two, and perhaps get a nice 8 hours sleep "

I love self depreciating men!!

Haha. You try to hold my hand you get slapped lol "

Pfft, I throw a skip in there too just to embarrass you more!

Pfft, I throw a skip in there too just to embarrass you more! "

Haha I'd eat you alive

Ok - I'd fuck them as hard as I could and in every which way I possibly could, then for the remaining 23 hours 50 minutes we could watch TV, go for a walk, have a lovely meal or two, and perhaps get a nice 8 hours sleep

I love self depreciating men!!"

ah if you weren't on the other side of the world we should lunch!

Haha I'd eat you alive "

Ha!

By *aucy tiggerWoman  over a year ago

Back where I belong

Surely you've heard it all before?!"

We could start off holding hands and then move on xx

Haha I'd eat you alive

Ha!"

Not joking lol

Well in that case we would have to try and top it...I would absolutely hold your hand. ...when your knees have buckled and I am dragging you back onto the bed for round 4.

Jenga could be fun...build it on your ass while you are laid face down...With a toy in you. Challenge for you to stay still

Well in that case we would have to try and top it...I would absolutely hold your hand. ...when your knees have buckled and I am dragging you back onto the bed for round 4.

Jenga could be fun...build it on your ass while you are laid face down...With a toy in you. Challenge for you to stay still "

Now you're talking

Haha I'd eat you alive

Ha!

Not joking lol "

I don't doubt that, I was merely humouring your belief that you'd eat me alive!

By *uzzy NavelWoman  over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

ah if you weren't on the other side of the world we should lunch! "

Lol,can you wait a couple of months?

I'd have to kidnap them and keep them for longer than 24 hours because 24 hours just doesn't cut it

"Who you crave on fabswingers for 24 hours only, never to speak or meet again.. What would you do with them?"

I think I'd probably cry because I'll never speak to them or meet them again, especially if they're as lovely as they come across on the forums

Jenga could be fun...build it on your ass while you are laid face down...With a toy in you. Challenge for you to stay still "

Would be better with a vibrating toy... More challenging

24 hours.. I could do a lot in that time ...

Lots of sex but 24 hours is a long time. Would have to go out and do fun things in between, ice skating, movies, swimming...

I wld certainly eat bright blue 83 alive. Certainly very dishy. X

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Lots of sex but 24 hours is a long time. Would have to go out and do fun things in between, ice skating, movies, swimming...

"

Would your victim be let out also?

ah if you weren't on the other side of the world we should lunch!

Lol,can you wait a couple of months?"

for you I'll wait as long as it takes!

By *km45Man  over a year ago

UTTOXETER

Because of filters I cant get in touch with this certain lady. If I could have her for 24 hours, there is plenty I would love to do with her

"Lots of sex but 24 hours is a long time. Would have to go out and do fun things in between, ice skating, movies, swimming...

"

Hmm, sex while ice skating sounds interesting. Trying to think how it would work now

Haha I'd eat you alive

Ha!

Not joking lol

I don't doubt that, I was merely humouring your belief that you'd eat me alive! "

I would eat you alive but you'd love it

Would your victim be let out also? "

Alone? Yes if they want they usually come back

Haha I'd eat you alive

Ha!

Not joking lol

I would eat you alive but you'd love it "

Probably. Is that an offer?

I'd give them a night to remember

"I'd give them a night to remember "

Oh really

"I'd give them a night to remember

Oh really "

Yes

"I'd give them a night to remember

Oh really

Yes "

I will get my memory box open

Haha I'd eat you alive

Ha!

Not joking lol

Probably. Is that an offer? "

Do you want it to be?

Haha I'd eat you alive

Ha!

Not joking lol

Probably. Is that an offer?

Do you want it to be? "

Yes.

Don't worry, forum, we're getting a room.

If its the person that I crave then I'd want more than 24 hours, I'd need my fix again and again and again like the addict that I am...

Well if I only have 24hrs I'd want 7pm - 7pm!

Start with good food, wine and lots of giggles to get to know each other!

Then we'd hit the dance floor for slow, sensual dancing - our bodies against each other - then we'd kiss - long, lingering kisses, wrapping ourselves around each other, gyrating slowly with the music!

Then wordlessly I'd take his hand and lead him to our room! Once inside I'd kiss him passionately and slowly peel his clothes off whilst looking into his eyes! He'd do the same to me, lifting my dress over my head to reveal a matching satin and lace bra and thong, hold-up's and heels!

Whether he takes those off or leaves them on is up to sir!

I'll slowly kneel and kiss the tip of his now rigid cock, then let my tongue flick up and down his shaft in a circular motion. When his cock is soaking wet and rock hard - I'll start to suck - slow and gentle at first but gradually faster and harder whilst he moans, grabs my head and pulls me deeper down onto his cock!

Before he explodes I'll lead him to the bed with a cheeky grin, lie him down and straddle his gorgeous cock - looking into his eyes as I ride him and my hot, tight, soaking wet pussy grips his cock!

Before he climaxes I'll turn round and present my pert, round, soft-skinned bottom to sir so he can slap my naughty bottom and take me doggy style - hard! If sir pleases, when he's make me come again and again, he can get my tight little bum ready for his gorgeous cock and take it - rogering my arse as hard as he likes and making me shout out with pleasure until he explodes in my arse!

After a few minutes of holding, talking teasing - we'll have mind blowing sex again - and again - and again - until we fall into an exhausted sleep in each other's arms at around dawn!

We'd wake late morning - have brunch reading the Sunday papers in pleasant companionship - pausing to smile in memory of the previous nights sexploits!

We'd take a long walk in the countryside, hand in hand - then find a secluded spot where he'd lie me on the grass and make sensual love to me! He'd then lead me to a tree - make me wrap my arms round the tree - tie them there with his belt - and fuck me hard and mercilessly from behind whilst I scream with the sheer fucking intensity of the pleasure!

I think that takes us up to around 4pm - and I'll be too shag happy to care what happens after that - won't you!!

"Well if I only have 24hrs I'd want 7pm - 7pm!

Then we'd hit the dance floor for slow, sensual dancing - our bodies against each other - then we'd kiss - long, lingering kisses, wrapping ourselves around each other, gyrating slowly with the music!

Then wordlessly I'd take his hand and lead him to our room! Once inside I'd kiss him passionately and slowly peel his clothes off whilst looking into his eyes! He'd do the same to me, lifting my dress over my head to reveal a matching satin and lace bra and thong, hold-up's and heels!

I'll slowly kneel and kiss the tip of his now rigid cock, then let my tongue flick up and down his shaft in a circular motion. When his cock is soaking wet and rock hard - I'll start to suck - slow and gentle at first but gradually faster and harder whilst he moans, grabs my head and pulls me deeper down onto his cock!

Before he explodes I'll lead him to the bed with a cheeky grin, lie him down and straddle his gorgeous cock - looking into his eyes as I ride him and my hot, tight, soaking wet pussy grips his cock!

Before he climaxes I'll turn round and present my pert, round, soft-skinned bottom to sir so he can slap my naughty bottom and take me doggy style - hard! If sir pleases, when he's make me come again and again, he can get my tight little bum ready for his gorgeous cock and take it - rogering my arse as hard as he likes and making me shout out with pleasure until he explodes in my arse!

After a few minutes of holding, talking teasing - we'll have mind blowing sex again - and again - and again - until we fall into an exhausted sleep in each other's arms at around dawn!

We'd wake late morning - have brunch reading the Sunday papers in pleasant companionship - pausing to smile in memory of the previous nights sexploits!

We'd take a long walk in the countryside, hand in hand - then find a secluded spot where he'd lie me on the grass and make sensual love to me! He'd then lead me to a tree - make me wrap my arms round the tree - tie them there with his belt - and fuck me hard and mercilessly from behind whilst I scream with the sheer fucking intensity of the pleasure!

I think that takes us up to around 4pm - and I'll be too shag happy to care what happens after that - won't you!!

"

can I have 48 hrs with you

"I would want to hold their hand in public."

If I wasn't so shy I'd be game for this....

"

Good effort !!!

Good effort !!!"

Well ya know - I'm quite partial to a good shag!!

"I would want to hold their hand in public.

If I wasn't so shy I'd be game for this...."

Pretending to be shy is my tactic too!

Jenga could be fun...build it on your ass while you are laid face down...With a toy in you. Challenge for you to stay still

Would be better with a vibrating toy... More challenging"

Im sure she could manage 2 of those...its if she can stay still while I run my hands and tongue over body at the same time that will be the big test .

I would tie her to my bed, blindfold her then use and abuse her as well as tease and please her!

Would be better with a vibrating toy... More challenging

Im sure she could manage 2 of those...its if she can stay still while I run my hands and tongue over body at the same time that will be the big test . "

Filth. Piss fun. Other fun I'm not allowed to mention

I'd do everything to them

I can't say who she is but hugs ,I would fuck her brains out so that would mean Fucking her arse coz she sits on them ,then cuff her hands behind her back with a restraining bar so she can't type anymore

Well i would give her the time of her life making sure she would come back for more and more

The one person I crave isn't on fabswingers...

But if I could have her for one night, I'd lavish my sweetest, most yearningly tender of affection on her, I'd take her out to dinner, write her poems, tell her all my best jokes, lean in and listen to the tales from her life, the things which made her who she is, listen and learn of how all the times she's laughed and cried shaped her into who she is...then I'd take her back to the hotel and make the tenderest of love to her, kiss her body and beautiful face all over, go down on her desperately and savour every gasp, moan and whimper, before entering her warm pussy and gently sliding myself in as deep as I can muster, fucking her deep and passionately, rolling my tongue around in her mouth before filling her with my hot cum...then lie her head on my chest and fall asleep together, as my magical night with her draws to a close.

Even if it were just one night, I'd live it with the warmest, fondest part of my heart, and create memories which I'd cherish for the rest of my life x

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

"Filth. Piss fun. Other fun I'm not allowed to mention

I'd do everything to them"

For me this sounds like the ideal way to spend 24 hours And intriguing as well...

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"The one person I crave isn't on fabswingers...

But if I could have her for one night, I'd lavish my sweetest, most yearningly tender of affection on her, I'd take her out to dinner, write her poems, tell her all my best jokes, lean in and listen to the tales from her life, the things which made her who she is, listen and learn of how all the times she's laughed and cried shaped her into who she is...then I'd take her back to the hotel and make the tenderest of love to her, kiss her body and beautiful face all over, go down on her desperately and savour every gasp, moan and whimper, before entering her warm pussy and gently sliding myself in as deep as I can muster, fucking her deep and passionately, rolling my tongue around in her mouth before filling her with my hot cum...then lie her head on my chest and fall asleep together, as my magical night with her draws to a close.

Even if it were just one night, I'd live it with the warmest, fondest part of my heart, and create memories which I'd cherish for the rest of my life x"

But how would you then be able to let her go?

Even if it were just one night, I'd live it with the warmest, fondest part of my heart, and create memories which I'd cherish for the rest of my life x

But how would you then be able to let her go? "

If it was between this or never being able to have her, and this was my only chance to show her how I feel, then this is how I would have to do it, show her in that one evening all the things she inspires in me, and how I wish to return them. Even if I could never have her again afterwards, at least I'D know that I'd given the best account of myself, rather than leave all those emotions to crumble like forgotten presents in the attic, bought with feelings of care and love, yet now just sat there decaying in the dark, gathering dust and cobwebs, never shared, and never known.

If it was between this or never being able to have her, and this was my only chance to show her how I feel, then this is how I would have to do it, show her in that one evening all the things she inspires in me, and how I wish to return them. Even if I could never have her again afterwards, at least I'D know that I'd given the best account of myself, rather than leave all those emotions to crumble like forgotten presents in the attic, bought with feelings of care and love, yet now just sat there decaying in the dark, gathering dust and cobwebs, never shared, and never known."

You've been reading again haven't you brain? I prescribe a 24hr reality TV marathon - then you'll be a dribbling moron sending 'fancy a fuck' messages like the rest of us!

For me this sounds like the ideal way to spend 24 hours And intriguing as well..."

Who'd have thought my craving would be the one to comment

If it was between this or never being able to have her, and this was my only chance to show her how I feel, then this is how I would have to do it, show her in that one evening all the things she inspires in me, and how I wish to return them. Even if I could never have her again afterwards, at least I'D know that I'd given the best account of myself, rather than leave all those emotions to crumble like forgotten presents in the attic, bought with feelings of care and love, yet now just sat there decaying in the dark, gathering dust and cobwebs, never shared, and never known.

You've been reading again haven't you brain? I prescribe a 24hr reality TV marathon - then you'll be a dribbling moron sending 'fancy a fuck' messages like the rest of us! "

I'm not a reader, I'm a writer. Some people might find my wordings overly flowery and idealistic, but it's the only way I know to properly express myself, I have many documents filled with my thoughts and musings, I save them up and use a lot of them on the characters and stories I write.

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

So would I, something along the lines of yesterday morning's mischief, only if we had 24 hours it could get a whole lot kinkier....the stocks might even come out to play

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

Lock them in a cage while I go shopping

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

"Lock them in a cage while I go shopping "

With their credit card

But how would you then be able to let her go? "

This is the bittersweet sting, how do you move on knowing its gone?

This is the bittersweet sting, how do you move on knowing its gone? "

This is the thing, as joyful and painful as it can feel when someone like that enters your life, it doesn't mean they're the only person you'll ever feel that way about. If you can consummate your feelings with such a person, even just once, rather than watching and yearning from afar, then you reassure yourself that maybe one day, love will come home to stay.

This is the thing, as joyful and painful as it can feel when someone like that enters your life, it doesn't mean they're the only person you'll ever feel that way about. If you can consummate your feelings with such a person, even just once, rather than watching and yearning from afar, then you reassure yourself that maybe one day, love will come home to stay."

It's the pain that reminds you that it's real and honest, reminds you that your capacity for love is still there

Chams or Socials

This is the thing, as joyful and painful as it can feel when someone like that enters your life, it doesn't mean they're the only person you'll ever feel that way about. If you can consummate your feelings with such a person, even just once, rather than watching and yearning from afar, then you reassure yourself that maybe one day, love will come home to stay.

It's the pain that reminds you that it's real and honest, reminds you that your capacity for love is still there"

I think must be hormonal

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Fuck them everyway possible, put on a show in a swingers club, then back to a hotel for more fun, have a sexy bath with them, a shower too at some point during the 24hrs. Enjoy holding them and going to sleep with them, waking up in the middle of the night for even more fun, lights off, no talking, half dreaming sex.

Having built up a healthy appetite the night before, start with a breakfast before heading into town to buy some sexy underwear for some afternoon delight. After getting back to the hotel, it would be time to take some sexy photos to remember the day, before remembering we only had a few more hours to explore each others bodies...

Rotherham

For me this sounds like the ideal way to spend 24 hours And intriguing as well...

Who'd have thought my craving would be the one to comment"

What?! Really?! Tell me what this other fun is...should I be worried?

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

"

Wow

Sir is ready when you are

It's the pain that reminds you that it's real and honest, reminds you that your capacity for love is still there"

You don't have to consummate those yearnings in order to find that longed for love elsewhere. The fact that you know you have such a deep capacity for tenderness and you want and need such a love means you are capable of finding it with someone who will return it. You touched my heart. I hope you find it

I'd love a day of lust, uninhibited and pure. With the right person, it would be a good 24 hours.

What?! Really?! Tell me what this other fun is...should I be worried? "

You should definitely be worried!

Rotherham

You should definitely be worried! "

Oh shit!

You should definitely be worried!

Oh shit! "

Ah its just fun and games

"Fuck them everyway possible, put on a show in a swingers club, then back to a hotel for more fun, have a sexy bath with them, a shower too at some point during the 24hrs. Enjoy holding them and going to sleep with them, waking up in the middle of the night for even more fun, lights off, no talking, half dreaming sex.

Having built up a healthy appetite the night before, start with a breakfast before heading into town to buy some sexy underwear for some afternoon delight. After getting back to the hotel, it would be time to take some sexy photos to remember the day, before remembering we only had a few more hours to explore each others bodies... "

Pretty much sums up my perfect 24hrs

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"I would want to hold their hand in public."

Jeez man. I thought the rules said this was a shag and go site, & for prosperity you need to wipe your dick on the curtain before you leave

24 whole hours but can't speak to them again I'll leave it then

"I would want to hold their hand in public.

Jeez man. I thought the rules said this was a shag and go site, & for prosperity you need to wipe your dick on the curtain before you leave

24 whole hours but can't speak to them again I'll leave it then "

Noooo dont give in that easy make them want to stay with you

can I have 48 hrs with you "

Would you be able to cope with me for 48 hrs? You'd be an exhausted wreck!!

can I have 48 hrs with you

Would you be able to cope with me for 48 hrs? You'd be an exhausted wreck!! "

He has no idea.......

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Even if it were just one night, I'd live it with the warmest, fondest part of my heart, and create memories which I'd cherish for the rest of my life x"

This and the hand holding please

Grantham

There isn't any ONE that i've got my eyes on or anything.

Of the great guys I've met already I wouldn't want to just have 24 hours.

I'd do everything to them"

sounds like a perfect 24 hours to be fair could do with a time extension on that

"There isn't any ONE that i've got my eyes on or anything.

Of the great guys I've met already I wouldn't want to just have 24 hours."

I think this thought process is so achingly sad, to have the one person that you most desire but for only 24 hours and then no more

Am I allowed to take cleo.tastic and show her off to the public for 24hrs?

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Nudist Club Near Monmouth

I would do anything and everything (kinky and filthy) that they (and my body) would allow me to do - and I'd do it for as long as I could; any remaining time would be spent eating B&J's cookie dough ice and watching dinner date together.

Grantham

I think this thought process is so achingly sad, to have the one person that you most desire but for only 24 hours and then no more"

It would be too awful

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Ohh I couldnt bare not to speak or meet again.. That would make me extremely unhappy.

Chams or Socials

"Ohh I couldnt bare not to speak or meet again.. That would make me extremely unhappy. "

I would have this problem too

you xx

I think this thought process is so achingly sad, to have the one person that you most desire but for only 24 hours and then no more

It would be too awful "

If it's purely sexual desire not really

If it was 24 hours and a chance to just be 'normal' for a day; I'd wake up with them; have a lazy day with old films with the occasional

Playtime and generally have a chilled out day with a few sexy times thrown in!

It would be too awful

If it's purely sexual desire not really "

But if its someone that you truely want its more than just sexual desire.

"If it was 24 hours and a chance to just be 'normal' for a day; I'd wake up with them; have a lazy day with old films with the occasional

Playtime and generally have a chilled out day with a few sexy times thrown in!"

you godamn romantic you ,ice cream and popcorn to x

"If it was 24 hours and a chance to just be 'normal' for a day; I'd wake up with them; have a lazy day with old films with the occasional

Playtime and generally have a chilled out day with a few sexy times thrown in!you godamn romantic you ,ice cream and popcorn to x "

Of course there will be snacks!

» Add a new message to this topic