FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Advice please

Advice please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I met a couple from Perth in Scotland and they took some pictures but they assured me that they wouldn't show my tattoos or face but they have them on their profile and my full head and a part of my tattoo is in the pictures I think you can clearly tell it's me how can I get the pictures removed from their profile

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I met a couple from Perth in Scotland and they took some pictures but they assured me that they wouldn't show my tattoos or face but they have them on their profile and my full head and a part of my tattoo is in the pictures I think you can clearly tell it's me how can I get the pictures removed from their profile "

Message them and ask them nicely to remove them. If they fail to do so after this then you could report the pics to admin and ask if they could do something about it maybe?

"I met a couple from Perth in Scotland and they took some pictures but they assured me that they wouldn't show my tattoos or face but they have them on their profile and my full head and a part of my tattoo is in the pictures I think you can clearly tell it's me how can I get the pictures removed from their profile

Message them and ask them nicely to remove them. If they fail to do so after this then you could report the pics to admin and ask if they could do something about it maybe?"

This

-Courtney

"I met a couple from Perth in Scotland and they took some pictures but they assured me that they wouldn't show my tattoos or face but they have them on their profile and my full head and a part of my tattoo is in the pictures I think you can clearly tell it's me how can I get the pictures removed from their profile

I have asked them nicely a few times but they aren't replying to my messages nor have they taking them down I also reported it to admin do you know how long it takes for them to reply back

Message them and ask them nicely to remove them. If they fail to do so after this then you could report the pics to admin and ask if they could do something about it maybe?"

I have asked them nicely a few times but they aren't replying to my messages nor have they taking them down I also reported it to admin do you know how long it takes for them to reply back

Admin will not reply back to you directly, if you have mailed them and the pics are still there in a day or so then mail them again to ask.

Ok thanks I'll wait till tomorrow and see if theirs still on or not hopefully they will be removed I thought that the couple would have removed them as we all got on great and they gave me a nice veryfication and I asked nicely I wasn't rude or cheeky I'm maybe been para noid but a don't want to be on someone's profile

Message them and ask them nicely to remove them. If they fail to do so after this then you could report the pics to admin and ask if they could do something about it maybe?

Admin will not reply back to you directly, if you have mailed them and the pics are still there in a day or so then mail them again to ask."

My pictures are still on that couples profile tact was Wednesday I reported it what else can I do to get my photos e

Removed from their profile

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

We had the same on another site they never removed them

It's a cautionary tale. That's why I'd never be involved in pics, unless I'd be absolutely happy the whole world seeing them. Putting too much trust in other people, surrendering all control over the pics.

Am so pissed of cause I'm on with a girl now and she didn't know I was already on here so don't want here to see them or anyone els who knows me I've asked them nicely several time but getting no we're

"Am so pissed of cause I'm on with a girl now and she didn't know I was already on here so don't want here to see them or anyone els who knows me I've asked them nicely several time but getting no we're "

That's really not on. Keep reporting them.

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Keep reporting them and hopefully admin will do something.

We take pics with other people. We always show them the pics afterwards, give them copies if they want them and if there's a few we like and want to use we ask if it's ok. Mostly we keep them just for ourselves though.

I photoshop everything before its used anyway as C has tattoos that need covered up

Thanks you all for your advice I'm so happy just logged on this morning and check the couples profile and the pictures have been removed thanks very much

"Thanks you all for your advice I'm so happy just logged on this morning and check the couples profile and the pictures have been removed thanks very much "

Pretty shitty thing for them to do mind.

By *ivnwcplCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"Am so pissed of cause I'm on with a girl now and she didn't know I was already on here so don't want here to see them or anyone els who knows me I've asked them nicely several time but getting no we're "

I really cannot see the point of this thread, if your girls not on this site then she will not see the pics anyway, if she is on this site then you have just broadcasted to her about the pics if she see's this post....most confusing

"Thanks you all for your advice I'm so happy just logged on this morning and check the couples profile and the pictures have been removed thanks very much "
are,you not showing your face now on your avatar ?

By *ivnwcplCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"Thanks you all for your advice I'm so happy just logged on this morning and check the couples profile and the pictures have been removed thanks very much are,you not showing your face now on your avatar ? "

Its strange adnin aproved the pics in the first case as it have to be the one who have the profile.

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

"Am so pissed of cause I'm on with a girl now and she didn't know I was already on here so don't want here to see them or anyone els who knows me I've asked them nicely several time but getting no we're

I really cannot see the point of this thread, if your girls not on this site then she will not see the pics anyway, if she is on this site then you have just broadcasted to her about the pics if she see's this post....most confusing "

Less than 1% of this site use the forums

This is a touchy subject for most I am sure, my best advice is really much of same that's been said , keep asking the other couple to politely remove them and or trying admin - good luck

» Add a new message to this topic