FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Too kinky?

Too kinky?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olarfox OP   Man  over a year ago

North Cambs

If its all mutually enjoyable can sex ever be too 'kinky'?

My recent meets on here seem to have become increasingly kinky and I seem to be appealing to an ever growing number of particularly kinky individuals and couples who are seeking out 'kink'. Indeed it is almost as if I have developed a 'niche'.

This is all good, however, it was not a deliberate move on my part and in some ways I quite crave some of the more vanilla sex that I was having in my earlier days on fab.

So can sex get all a bit too kinky sometimes and does my obvious enjoyment of the kinkier stuff (even though I also enjoy more regular style sex) put off people who are less experimental?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The kink can appeal to a new type of potential meet .

But can alienate another ....

So there's the dilemma .

Choose you pics and veri's selectively , depending on what you are looking for at any given time from a meet .

Use the less graphic pics and vanilla style veri's for that style and tthe others for a link meet .

Sorted

By *etzPlayCouple  over a year ago

Southend

"The kink can appeal to a new type of potential meet .

But can alienate another ....

So there's the dilemma .

Choose you pics and veri's selectively , depending on what you are looking for at any given time from a meet .

Use the less graphic pics and vanilla style veri's for that style and tthe others for a link meet .

Sorted "

That's good advice, I'd buy that for a dollar xx

Probably get it half price today

By *ice guy 44Man  over a year ago

wrexham

I had a meet off here and when I go to her house she was tied up and had fish hooks in her mouth all she said was fk me now . now that was one hell of a meet.

another one witch was not so nice was met a Cpl at hotel and she was blind fold on bed when I got there her hub said do her now hard when I went to kiss her she said I don't like to do this he makes me ( it turned him on ) so I took blind fold off and told him I cant do this me and her are still good mates now

By *inzi LTV/TS  over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

I'm no master but I think sex is just that, sex and kink is a fantasy that lies dormant inside your mind... until you find someone that you enjoy having sex with. Then when the two are mixed together in the right quantities, it becomes fantastic sex that you just want more of with like minded people.

The person your with is the major factor.

"If its all mutually enjoyable can sex ever be too 'kinky'?

My recent meets on here seem to have become increasingly kinky and I seem to be appealing to an ever growing number of particularly kinky individuals and couples who are seeking out 'kink'. Indeed it is almost as if I have developed a 'niche'.

This is all good, however, it was not a deliberate move on my part and in some ways I quite crave some of the more vanilla sex that I was having in my earlier days on fab.

So can sex get all a bit too kinky sometimes and does my obvious enjoyment of the kinkier stuff (even though I also enjoy more regular style sex) put off people who are less experimental?"

If kinky is what both parties want then I don't actually think there is an issue about getting 'too' kinky. After all....it's all about mutual pleasure in the end. Having said that, I do think some less experienced women might be wary or frightened of meeting with someone who seems to indulge in the more extreme kinky elements as a matter of course when they might be looking or hoping for something slower and more 'sensual'. Having read your post I'm clearly wrong but I did the get the impression from you that meeting with you would be pretty full on and you wouldn't be interested in anything 'softer'. I actually think there is something lovely and erotic about mixing and experiencing both....but that's up to each individual and they should make it clear that they are not fixed on one or the other if that's the case x

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Before joining Fab, I removed myself from playing altogether OP (around 4-5 years ago), for this same reason. All that I seemed to get was women wanting harder and more kinkier meets. I found my general view of women changing and I didn't like it, so do be aware.

For them it is a meet - but for you it can turn into an endless circle of what seems to be women favouring more extreme sides to sex.

"Before joining Fab, I removed myself from playing altogether OP (around 4-5 years ago), for this same reason. All that I seemed to get was women wanting harder and more kinkier meets. I found my general view of women changing and I didn't like it, so do be aware.

For them it is a meet - but for you it can turn into an endless circle of what seems to be women favouring more extreme sides to sex. "

Not all women view it like this or want this. Some of us try to find the men who want to retain the softer more seductive sensual side of getting to know someone

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

Its only kinky the first time !

North Cambs

Some very interesting and considered contributions - thanks all of you...lots of food for thought...

If it all gets too much for you OP, and only to help preserve your loving nature. I'll take all the really kinky ones for you.

North Cambs

"

If it all gets too much for you OP, and only to help preserve your loving nature. I'll take all the really kinky ones for you. "

I'll take you up on that.....if it does...but that's a mighty big 'if'...lol

Thats why I have a few good reg fuck buddies. Depending on my mood / kink I can call on which ever.....

yumsville

"Before joining Fab, I removed myself from playing altogether OP (around 4-5 years ago), for this same reason. All that I seemed to get was women wanting harder and more kinkier meets. I found my general view of women changing and I didn't like it, so do be aware.

For them it is a meet - but for you it can turn into an endless circle of what seems to be women favouring more extreme sides to sex.

Not all women view it like this or want this. Some of us try to find the men who want to retain the softer more seductive sensual side of getting to know someone "

I was not talking about regular meets, I was talking about "kinky" meets. Where meets are set up with a more kinky element. Whether it is a one off for the woman or a repeat meet - it is the same bloke entering the fold with both her or others. It can soon taint your view if you dont have a handle on things. As I say, I went through such a spate of meets where every woman that contacted me wanted hard anal, tying up, gagged, spanked thrown around whatever. It was an event for them (and me) - but I found myself thinking of women in a predatory way, so removed myself completely from meeting for a decent year.

I then joined Fab .. and started fucking away - a little wiser Women sometimes don't see the flip side of these types of meets - or maybe I just had a lot lolo

North Cambs

"Thats why I have a few good reg fuck buddies. Depending on my mood / kink I can call on which ever....."

That's a nice position to be in

I had one meet recently which was the perfect combination of both...started all slow and sensual...moved into some really kinky play and then after a break and some food away from the bedroom we went back for round two, but this time is was pure, sensual, passionate style sex....Just great, but did require a very long meet which went on over about 6 hours...

yumsville

*completely removed myself from meeting. (4-5yrs ago). Just to say .. Ive not got any new meet now as I cant be arsed typing messages

yumsville

"Thats why I have a few good reg fuck buddies. Depending on my mood / kink I can call on which ever....."

isn't it

North Cambs

Not all women view it like this or want this. Some of us try to find the men who want to retain the softer more seductive sensual side of getting to know someone

I was not talking about regular meets, I was talking about "kinky" meets. Where meets are set up with a more kinky element. Whether it is a one off for the woman or a repeat meet - it is the same bloke entering the fold with both her or others. It can soon taint your view if you dont have a handle on things. As I say, I went through such a spate of meets where every woman that contacted me wanted hard anal, tying up, gagged, spanked thrown around whatever. It was an event for them (and me) - but I found myself thinking of women in a predatory way, so removed myself completely from meeting for a decent year.

I then joined Fab .. and started fucking away - a little wiser Women sometimes don't see the flip side of these types of meets - or maybe I just had a lot lolo"

I can relate to all of what you are saying...and its something I am going to have to be wary of...but I reckon the earlier advice to maybe tweak my profile and the kind of photos I show both publically and privately may be the way forward to ensure I do not alienate too many of the type of people (less kinky sorts) who I am also very keen to still meet...

"

If it all gets too much for you OP, and only to help preserve your loving nature. I'll take all the really kinky ones for you.

I'll take you up on that.....if it does...but that's a mighty big 'if'...lol"

Solidarity Brother!!!

Looking at your pics OP, you have got a lady in total restraint with a hook in her bum!

As previously mentioned this will appeal to those into that too. The sexy/sensual, lets wear lingerie and make love types probably will be looking more at your black and white solo pics.

Eddie

North Cambs

"

Looking at your pics OP, you have got a lady in total restraint with a hook in her bum!

As previously mentioned this will appeal to those into that too. The sexy/sensual, lets wear lingerie and make love types probably will be looking more at your black and white solo pics.

Eddie"

Yeah, I know Eddie - I rather like that new pic...and there are a lot more of the same kind (and more so) in my private gallery...for the moment I am still enjoying exploring the darkside, but at some point I might well decide to display different pics and also maybe play around with which verifications I display...al about right targeting I guess...or marketing...

"

Eddie

Yeah, I know Eddie - I rather like that new pic...and there are a lot more of the same kind (and more so) in my private gallery...for the moment I am still enjoying exploring the darkside, but at some point I might well decide to display different pics and also maybe play around with which verifications I display...al about right targeting I guess...or marketing... "

I'm loving the leg stocks by the way! where did you get them from?

North Cambs

"

Eddie

Yeah, I know Eddie - I rather like that new pic...and there are a lot more of the same kind (and more so) in my private gallery...for the moment I am still enjoying exploring the darkside, but at some point I might well decide to display different pics and also maybe play around with which verifications I display...al about right targeting I guess...or marketing...

I'm loving the leg stocks by the way! where did you get them from?"

Ankle and wrist stocks - I made them - let me know if you want a pair..

"

Eddie

Ankle and wrist stocks - I made them - let me know if you want a pair.. "

Can't message you, blocked all guys.

North Cambs

"

Eddie

Ankle and wrist stocks - I made them - let me know if you want a pair..

Can't message you, blocked all guys."

You can now

» Add a new message to this topic