FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Why are there more single guys than fems?

Why are there more single guys than fems?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ichNjudy OP   Couple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Have you ever really though about that?

Near as damn it half the population is female. From the couples and single fems we've met (quite a representative sample lol) the women love n.s.a. sex at least as much, if not more so, than the guys.

And there must be roughly as many attached women playing away as there are men, otherwise the men would not be able to play away due to lack of opportunities

So why there are so many more single guys here than girls?

If women are not just naturally more monogamous than men, then most of the horny single fems must be somewhere else

xxx

ju & rich

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

stoke on trent

[Removed by poster at 23/06/09 22:35:05]

stoke on trent

too many speeling mitaks again lol

Or, and here's a disturbing thought, are a large proportion of the women being repressed by our societies 'moral code'... or even worse, by the men?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you look at the way we look a people having lots of sex u can see there is a big difference between the genders.

Men if they have lots of sex they are called studs, stallions etc...in society all pretty positive terms.

Women they are called sluts, slags, prossis...i could go on..all negative terms...

It may be the case therefore that because of the terms that we place on each of the genders who have lots of sex could be the reason why women are more reluctant to join these sites because they dnt want to be seen as a slut

I might be wrong

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

I agree

A man looking for a woman has always been told to go get em.

Women looking for a man are called every name under the sun.

I am no womens libber put until this situation is equalised, it will always be the same

Steps down slowly from soap box

stoke on trent

Well Rich only calls me a slut if I don't ask the guys name first.... otherwise he just says I'm a tart lol

Taking that theory, then it's the guys (as a whole) own fault there are so few women here. But true - out in vanilla land, those stereotypes are used

But sticks and stones and all that, if women are horny would that really stop them, and no one ever calls names like that in this lifestyle

xx

maybe going off topic here, but in nature the males are able to have a lot more sex and its natural for the male to have more than one partner. Take for example a pride of lions...the male lion will bang all the female lions in the pride but the female lions will only have him...

Perhaps thousands of years ago we were similar...as see with the silverback in a group of gorillas

Yeah that's the case and it's men who put the women down with their negative terms. But they want n.s.a. sex from women so they the losers by using the negative terms.

Well I know that I love myself and have great respect for myself thus can be chosy with who I have sex with. But it must be good sex.

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

lot of girls dont have to join a site like this, all they do is go out at night to a pub or club, smile at a guy they fancy , and hey free drinks all night and a shag , thats the way it has all ways been

By *resh freddieMan  over a year ago

Penistone

"Have you ever really though about that?

Near as damn it half the population is female. From the couples and single fems we've met (quite a representative sample lol) the women love n.s.a. sex at least as much, if not more so, than the guys.

And there must be roughly as many attached women playing away as there are men, otherwise the men would not be able to play away due to lack of opportunities

If women are not just naturally more monogamous than men, then most of the horny single fems must be somewhere else

xxx

ju & rich

"

It might just be the fact there are a lot of married men cheating on the quiet that swell the numbers! Cannot accommodate ring a bell any one?

Women in a relationship are MORE LIKLEY to stop faithful when men aren't!

Not saying this is fact but it may partially explain.

the difference between the number of women and men on here is probably even greater than it first seems because some of the women are men lol

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

xxx

ju & rich

It might just be the fact there are a lot of married men cheating on the quiet that swell the numbers! Cannot accommodate ring a bell any one?

Not saying this is fact but it may partially explain."

i think the cannot accommodate can be a red herring at times, tho it works as a signal among other things that dont add up !

lots of guys who become single due to marriage/relationship breakdown end up having to find new accommodation, and in todays financial climate thats often shared ....

now if those housemates want to play too - bonus!!

stoke on trent

"

"

Tue but only just. from a quick bit of eseach....

Recent studies reveal that 45-55% of married women and 50-60% of married men engage in extramarital sex at some time or another during their relationship.

xxxx

j&r

stoke on trent

"lot of girls dont have to join a site like this, all they do is go out at night to a pub or club, smile at a guy they fancy , and hey free drinks all night and a shag , thats the way it has all ways been "

Which proves then that, unless these women are enjoying some girl-girl fun or group sexual activity, exactly the same number of men get a shag from going to the pub or club as women do but they do have to pay for the drinks.... most likely

xxxx

"the difference between the number of women and men on here is probably even greater than it first seems because some of the women are men lol"

yes, but we've now had confirmation that some of the men are actually couples !

By *teve_SoleilCouple  over a year ago

Malaysia

well most women fear for safety issues...so most of them went on as couples with vanilla/gay friends or fuck buddies...:D..

Men can have sexual relations without the need for "emotional feelings".

Women on the whole cannot, those that can join swinging sites, I guess ?

"well most women fear for safety issues...so most of them went on as couples with vanilla/gay friends or fuck buddies...:D.."

I agree, id much rather be a single guy going to meet a couple/lady than the other way around.

Having said that, in terms of a swinging site, I would rather be a female in terms of the amount of response and having my choice of men, than just waiting to see if im lucky enough to get a reply.

In response to the original question, the reason why im on swingers sites is because Im more comfortable chatting and getting to know ladies who I know are after the same thing than approaching a woman in a pub or wherever to strike up a conversation without sounding like a twat.

Women need a reason for sex

Men just need a place

I'm married n playing around, I'm up front and honest about it, unlike a lot of others on here.

However, I'm clean descreet and always play safe

My wife on the other hand can only find a reason a few times a year (or she's on here under a different name )

OK shoot me down in flames now for being a cheating toe rag

What was you on about in here? lol

What further clouds the picture is that a large percentage of the "couples" on here are single guys and I suspect a fair proportion of the more voluble "single girls" are not quite what they puport to be either

"Men can have sexual relations without the need for "emotional feelings".

Women on the whole cannot, those that can join swinging sites, I guess ?"

Yes,we agree with that.

We've noticed it seems harder for women to seperate love and sex.

A pity really because it doesn't half cause them unnecessary grief and look at the fun they're missing.

XXXX

Like it or not its probably simply because men are usually far more driven by sex than most women.

Biologically speaking (and I am neither a doctor, biologist, or psychologist) a woman has a lot more invested in sex ie it takes a month to produce an egg and to the instinct may be to keep that for the most dominant/fertile/sexy male.

Now I know sex isn't just about babies (thank god) but evolution may have played a hand.

On the other hand, spunk is as common as ..... emm....... sperm?

In a few generations when humans have evolved their third set of teeth (due to living longer) this imbalance may be less so?

(Just trying to sound intelligent, but i'm sure the spelling gives me away!)

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

xxx

ju & rich

"

I think it is not repression, moral code or manogamy. I think it is due to the fact it is far easier for a woman to get a shag than a man. Even women who are not the best looking can easily go out on a saturday night and score. Also most men are slags lol. I also think a lot of men stupidly think if you are a swinger you are an easy lay and will fuck anybody.

Merseyside

"

Tue but only just. from a quick bit of eseach....

Recent studies reveal that 45-55% of married women and 50-60% of married men engage in extramarital sex at some time or another during their relationship.

xxxx

j&r"

Apparently in a recent survey 85% of LONG term married woman have admitted they would have a 1 night stand or fling if they was 100% certain they would not get caught.

Also 1 in 5 women (frightening figure) have got pregnant to a lover and passed the kid of as the husbands. The husbands believe the kid is his.

I'd just say its because women can get sex (if they feel the need) more or less anywhere..

Men, can't.... so come on sites like this thinking they are going to be in demand...

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"I'd just say its because women can get sex (if they feel the need) more or less anywhere..

Men, can't.... so come on sites like this thinking they are going to be in demand... "

When in fact, they would for the most part have more luck going clubbing!!! lol

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

""Also 1 in 5 women (frightening figure) have got pregnant to a lover and passed the kid of as the husbands. The husbands believe the kid is his. ""

that seems an extremely high figure...where were these stats from ??

stoke on trent

But hold on.... for all those women out for a shag on a Saturday night in a club, there are an equal number of guys getting shagged from meeting them in the same clubs, yes??

xxx

"But hold on.... for all those women out for a shag on a Saturday night in a club, there are an equal number of guys getting shagged from meeting them in the same clubs, yes??

xxx

"

What about greedy girls who enjoy at least two men at a time?

just doing my bit to try and even up the numbers honest

Merseyside

"But hold on.... for all those women out for a shag on a Saturday night in a club, there are an equal number of guys getting shagged from meeting them in the same clubs, yes??

xxx

"

But there are tons of men each Saturday night gone out looking for s shag and got nowhere

» Add a new message to this topic