FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > STUPID MEN *-)

STUPID MEN *-)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igBunny OP   Woman  over a year ago

My Town

Who want it NOW!!!!

And STUPID MEN who don't like being told, politley, NO!

Grrrr!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Who want it NOW!!!!

Grrrr!

"

Are they the same stupid men who think that responding to a message equals agreement to meet

i like stupid men, its hard not to find a stupid one tho hahahha

Forum Mod

"i like stupid men, its hard not to find a stupid one tho hahahha "

Blimey Kitty you've lost so much weight I can hardly see you in your avatar

its my eat spunk only diet, glad its working lol

Go on let me be the token male to take a beating ladies.

My Town

"Go on let me be the token male to take a beating ladies. "

Bend over dear! This won't hurt...

Much

"Who want it NOW!!!!

Grrrr!

"

Being a Middletonian myself, I hope that doesn't include me!

"Go on let me be the token male to take a beating ladies.

Bend over dear! This won't hurt...

Much "

Breathing deeply. Ahem.

My Town

" "

Ouch, need something soothing rubbing in now. lol

My Town

Breathing deeply and calming down now!

Why do some men get nasty though?

It makes you ownder what they would be like in bed, if you actually met them and they didn't like what you said.

reported 2 this last couple of days

My Town

"

Ouch, need something soothing rubbing in now. lol"

Gets out the whipped cream, smothers it on and licks it all off!

"

Ouch, need something soothing rubbing in now. lol

Gets out the whipped cream, smothers it on and licks it all off!"

You are so bad. In a good way. LOL

Seriously I think the only conclusion is that's what they're like in real life. Arseholes.

My Town

Agree! And they wodner why they can't get meetings!

He is moaning on his profile as well

By *ansue35Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

I know some really nice guys, at our club and feel sorry for them as they seem really nice and easy going yet they get loads of crap off some couples why ? ( only swing with couples and bi ladies)

Yet again i been to one club in manchester all the men seem to follow you around and treat women like meat. so i can see both sides of the story.

I sent hubby to one in manchester to see what the place was like. ( laways send hubby to make sure its not a dive or seedy.

He cam back really p*ssed off that no couple would speak to him in a normal way.

He said one couple asked what his wife thought of him swinging. when he said am on a reccy to see what this place was like told him to his face that he was talking crap. (when we went he said hi to them. not a word back.

Another couple asked him to play, when he declined that got really nasty.

Just shows that some couples think they the bees knees.

Sue

My Town

I am a bit shocked really (am I too naive?)

I thought this was a no strings place and people were easy going. Most are and some people are lovely, but it's a shame the nasty pants put people off

By *ansue35Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

I think some people get nasty because they can find people to swing with, you some times see it,

For example

couple A start to talking to Couple B. Couple A asks B to swing couple B says no. But by the end ot the night Couple not pulled they go back ask couple A if they want to swing couple A say no you can see couple B are really p*d off and nasty as well.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

Blimey, Iansue!! You pay single guy rates just to see what the place is like??? And not play?? Be better for you both to go, pay couples rate and if you don't like it, leave! And how do you get past the joining thing? He would have to register as a single guy...

If hubby goes in there as a single male, it is not surprising that couples treat him like that!! The number of profiles we have seen of single guys who turn out to be married and playing away, makes couples suspicious. The way you check clubs out is very unusual...

Then you have the typical single guy thing at clubs. Pick a couple and despite a "No thanks" they pester! Not all and probably not a majority, but it happens and has happened a number of times to us.

Unfortuately most guys are stupid, think with their cocks and seem to think women owe them something. That is why your hubby gets the treatment he does and you can't really blame couples for their reaction!

My Town

"Unfortuately most guys are stupid, think with their cocks and seem to think women owe them something"

This is how I feel. And it puts me off going to clubs on my own (unless I pack a brick in my handbag )

My Town

like, I will chat in messages for a while on here, and the guys are nice and seem to like everything I do. Then the pushing for a meet starts, even though I am upfront and tell them I am waiting for a while, to get to know them.

They get a Not Today Thanks

Then they *uck off!!!!

It's a shame that there's a lot of people that don't give you the respect you deserve. If the roles were reversed I'd look at things the same as you. Obviously as a bloke on here I don't get the same problem of being hassled, but I too wouldn't want to just meet someone immediately without at least chatting a bit first to get a feel for what they're like. I mean if you are so desperate for a shag and you don't want to communicate just go an pay for it. There's some other things people have touched on here though and I think I'm gonna start a new thread. I can feel a rant coming on!

"Agree! And they wodner why they can't get meetings!

He is moaning on his profile as well"

name names !

names, names, names, we want names. And we want them NOW. And we don't want to be told NO, or we'll get nasty

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"like, I will chat in messages for a while on here, and the guys are nice and seem to like everything I do. Then the pushing for a meet starts, even though I am upfront and tell them I am waiting for a while, to get to know them.

They get a Not Today Thanks

Then they *uck off!!!! "

well at least we aint stoooopid enough to try that .....look into my eyes ,not through the eyes in the eyes ,your under bollox like you are ....

mind you ...ohhhhhh...i nearly felt myself slipping under her you know ..

To the op sorry to correct your spelling but must point out that in the title of the thread you have missed the WO of the begining of the second word

Xx

My Town

"To the op sorry to correct your spelling but must point out that in the title of the thread you have missed the WO of the begining of the second word

Xx"

Cheeky

By *illie27Woman  over a year ago

hartlepool

"I am a bit shocked really (am I too naive?)

I thought this was a no strings place and people were easy going. Most are and some people are lovely, but it's a shame the nasty pants put people off"

I gave my number to sumbody I had been chatting to for a while, not usual for me, he rang instantly and wanted to drive to mine immediatley. When I nicely explained that unfortunately I was busy, and just about to go for my daughter, he said 'well tonight then', again, noooooo, I have my daughter, to which I got an absolute torrent of abuse!! And when i say I can't accomodate, they all seem to think a BJ in a car will suffice???? I love to play!! Im on here for a reason, but its all getting a bit much. The single (ppfft we know why ladies) guys are really starting to get to me, especially the ones who are all talk via messages, then just dont bloody turn up!!!! I cant seem to win either way If I arrange a meet, it takes time and effort, seems its far too much to expect the same in return.

Oi... Being stupid as a man takes many years to perfect, its something that needs honing, polishing and many attempts to get just right..

When.. when you have it almost perfected, your allowed to join up and then irritate all the fems..

Try to think just how long its taken to get that good...

I thought this was a no strings place and people were easy going. Most are and some people are lovely, but it's a shame the nasty pants put people off

I gave my number to sumbody I had been chatting to for a while, not usual for me, he rang instantly and wanted to drive to mine immediatley. When I nicely explained that unfortunately I was busy, and just about to go for my daughter, he said 'well tonight then', again, noooooo, I have my daughter, to which I got an absolute torrent of abuse!! And when i say I can't accomodate, they all seem to think a BJ in a car will suffice???? I love to play!! Im on here for a reason, but its all getting a bit much. The single (ppfft we know why ladies) guys are really starting to get to me, especially the ones who are all talk via messages, then just dont bloody turn up!!!! I cant seem to win either way If I arrange a meet, it takes time and effort, seems its far too much to expect the same in return."

They're not all the same!! Some are very nice and respectful. And even good in bed!

But I know where you're coming from ...

I've decided to be patient and sort the wheat from the chaff.

Good things come to those who wait!

xxx

My Town

I gave my number to sumbody I had been chatting to for a while, not usual for me, he rang instantly and wanted to drive to mine immediatley. When I nicely explained that unfortunately I was busy, and just about to go for my daughter, he said 'well tonight then', again, noooooo, I have my daughter, to which I got an absolute torrent of abuse!! And when i say I can't accomodate, they all seem to think a BJ in a car will suffice???? I love to play!! Im on here for a reason, but its all getting a bit much. The single (ppfft we know why ladies) guys are really starting to get to me, especially the ones who are all talk via messages, then just dont bloody turn up!!!! I cant seem to win either way If I arrange a meet, it takes time and effort, seems its far too much to expect the same in return."

Very true. I have found a lot of men think they can pick you up in their car and you give them a hand job, like some cheap tart! Erm, I don't thinks so.

I feel I need to defend men a little here, but it is difficult because I do know we can be pretty rubbish sometimes and there are loads of pushy blokes.

If there is one thing to say from the rest of us who are not pushy and do try to be respectful, its can we be given the benefit of the doubt and at least afforded some respect if we are not acting like idiots.

"I feel I need to defend men a little here, but it is difficult because I do know we can be pretty rubbish sometimes and there are loads of pushy blokes.

If there is one thing to say from the rest of us who are not pushy and do try to be respectful, its can we be given the benefit of the doubt and at least afforded some respect if we are not acting like idiots."

I give you all the benefit of the doubt!! But I am a soft arse!!

I thought I did defend the single guys!

Oh a man bashing thread!...How novel!

I do agree you were pretty fair, I was just throwing in my opinion on the whole thing in general.

"Oh a man bashing thread!...How novel! "

Quite. Another novel thing would be a tv advert that shows a man doing something stupid, but the situation is rescued by a clever woman.

Not seen one of those adverts before....

By *ichNjudyCouple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Heavens, you know what, we always thought the genuine single fems on here have it easy regards finding meets.

Easier than the genuine couples do even.

Good thread... an eye opener.

xxxx

Ju & Rich

Why keep using the word pushy, tell it as it is, desperate (Women and couples if the hat fits).

Pushy = desperate, which fully explains their desperation after a rejection.

Why, go one, i can come straight over, I will be passing your place later/tomorrow, What are you on here for then, all sort of a desperate cry

My Town

"Why keep using the word pushy, tell it as it is, desperate (Women and couples if the hat fits).

Pushy = desperate, which fully explains their desperation after a rejection.

Why, go one, i can come straight over, I will be passing your place later/tomorrow, What are you on here for then, all sort of a desperate cry"

Hmmm, i find a lot of men say that anyway.

Words on here are just that though. anyone can say they are not timewster and will turn up, you trust them, and you get a no show!

It has cost me time and money, as i have to get a sitter and take time to get ready.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

All men are stupid.

Thats why the Pussy Posse exist!

"All men are stupid.

Thats why the Pussy Posse exist!"

Yes all men are stupid thats why women STILL exist

Cyprus

"All men are stupid.

Thats why the Pussy Posse exist!

Yes all men are stupid thats why women STILL exist "

Women will continue to rule the world forever!

pmsl... You exist solely to keep us occupied.

When it suits us mind...

Forum Mod

"pmsl... You exist solely to keep us occupied.

When it suits us mind... "

which in your case is most or all of the day

"

Women will continue to rule the world forever!"

Or until they are distracted by a pair of shoes or the latest handbag

"

Women will continue to rule the world forever!

Or until they are distracted by a pair of shoes or the latest handbag "

*puts on his best Greenmile voice*

Deadman walking. Deadman walking here.

Cyprus

I am never distracted by shoes.

I give shoes my full attention on sundays and I rule the world for the rest of the week.

Sunday's is Honeypotcouples day to rule the world!

"pmsl... You exist solely to keep us occupied.

When it suits us mind...

which in your case is most or all of the day "

I missed that....

Most of the day maybe... but all of the nights!! Pahhhh x

I'd be as stupid as anyone needs to get laid today...

I'm Horny pmsl...xxx

"Hmmm, i find a lot of men say that anyway.

Words on here are just that though. anyone can say they are not timewster and will turn up, you trust them, and you get a no show!

It has cost me time and money, as i have to get a sitter and take time to get ready. "

I can't imagine arranging a meet and not showing up. If I promise someone I'll be there, then come hell or high water I will be there. I had a meet about three weeks ago, and had something important come up, but I still went.

I can't say how I'd react in a meet with a couple, as the opportunity has never arisen, but regardless of nerves or anything else I couldn't arrange a meet and not show up.

My Town

It's so annoying. I don't get out much anyway and am very busy and have to make arrangements.

Some people have no ties and can just jump in a car at the last minute and go.

I can't, which makes me not want to try again.

I jumped in a car at the last minute, but then the owner started shouting at me to get out of his car.

Some people are so selfish.

It's not just guys that get nasty. The friend that told me about this site kept getting message after message from a couple she turned down. Asking why they weren't good enough for her etc

My Town

"I jumped in a car at the last minute, but then the owner started shouting at me to get out of his car.

Some people are so selfish."

Brillaint

My Town

"It's not just guys that get nasty. The friend that told me about this site kept getting message after message from a couple she turned down. Asking why they weren't good enough for her etc "

Agree, it's not jsut men, but as a single female here, i seem to gt more idiots than most!

I must attract them

I don't think it's yourself that attracts them _igbunny ,Though if that's how your being treated it discusts me theres guys that make others look bad as woman that make them so too .I reckon you should just stay with a regular few friends for your meets less fuss with ever increasing new users any tgc of yourself x best wishes

My Town

"I don't think it's yourself that attracts them _igbunny ,Though if that's how your being treated it discusts me theres guys that make others look bad as woman that make them so too .I reckon you should just stay with a regular few friends for your meets less fuss with ever increasing new users any tgc of yourself x best wishes "

thank you

I thought he was a nice bloke

I have a few nice men on my profile, it's just weird, having a choice of men. i'm not used to that

"it's just weird, having a choice of men. i'm not used to that "

me neither

My Town

I treat them all with respect and honesty and answer all my messages.

I also have half a dozen on my block list.

But the nice ones I am sure, will make up for the bad ones.

Now it's just finding the time to fit them in!

Just avoid the pushy ones I guess? Although even then they may turn on you if things don't go their way. I tell you what though, this thread has put me off going to clubs as a single guy! Is it just me or does the idea of a 'greedy girl' night put other guys off?

» Add a new message to this topic