FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > HOW FAR ARE YOU GOING TO GO??

HOW FAR ARE YOU GOING TO GO??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a question for all you lot out there & this is wot i'd like to know how far are people willing to travel for a meet & why?(ok so its really two questions)

As i live in hereford i'm wondring if i'm geographically misplaced as it would take me at lest an hour or more to meet up with most folks on this site!

althou i'm not put off by the logistic's it makes me wonder if most people are? & if so would i be better off arranging to meet in a club? so how far is too far?

or maybe its got nothing to do with where i live, but more to do with the fact that i have been badly beaten with the ugly stick? god life can be so cruel sometimes???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think an hour is a fair amount. I drive an hour to a regular friends in birmingham and 45 mins to chams. However the first summer I started swinging, I drove every where, brighton, manchester, north yorkshire and just about every where in between.

i dont travel far at all for meets unless i know people, i mainly meet as a single woman so for my safty i like to stay local, plus you never know if people are going to like you so i can't see the point in getting a train to london for a first meet when i could end up just turning round and coming back after a hour, once i have met someone and i know i am willing to play with them and them me i will travel any distance so long as they can accomodate lol

We reckon around an hours journey seems fair enough.

Trace & Ric

XXXX

So HotandWet, you certainly put the miles in when you first started out swinging then! & if i did't know any better & i don't i'd say that you used to be a lorry driver? by the way wot was your handle?lol

seriously thou HotandWet when you traveled to all those places, were they to clubs or private meets & if they were private meets did all the people show?

An hour is no problem at all to me or if i have chatted to people on here/ msn/ phone and got to know them reasonably well i will travel further and longer for fun

I was member of a different site at that time, and the travelling was for various reasons, for example I used to go to munch's and socials sometimes staying over at friends or in hotels. There was never an issue with people turning up as I didn't have any one particular person in mind. I also went to private partys up and down the country (and still do, as and when there occur)again, with no one person in mind.

I still go to munches and socials, but I tend to stay more local (Derby/Burton?coventry/Notts/Darleston.

As for people turning up, well as you can tell from my current profile, I do get raked off when they don't with is why I rarely have 1-2-1 meets these's days.

**** HnW *****

2 hours is the most for me unless they are really special people who I get on well with! Being a single male, you have to be more willing to travel but it has always been more than worth it in my book!

Hot and Wet, it's a shame you don't travel to Brighton anymore!

I have travelled to the far reaches of this wonderful land and everywhere in between for sexual gratifiction and enjoyed every minute of it!

And I agree, as a singe male you have to be willing to go just that bit further, in many ways!!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I will travel to see friends, to a meet/party or social, i dont however travel for one on one meets. I have them over to my house

do you do 1-2-1 as a first meets at home diamonds?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Yes i do hot but if you read my profile you will see that im very careful and usually take a few weeks before i invite someone over. I never do just quickie come on overs lol

If its a two way thing and we get on well.. anywhere within reason.

If its Just us travelling though it tends to be very short lived.. From here though most places are within say an hours drive which is a massive bonus..

Mike and Ju xx

Notts,

thats why derby/notts is the swinging capital of the world.

MNust admit.. makes life easy lol.. Not only that were easy to get to too.. Bonus he he

well its alrite for you lot! living in the hot bed of swinging central!!

i think more swingers needed in hereford thats for sure or other wise i'm gonna have to move into swinging central too!!!

where abouts was it again??lol

Have some very very VERY good friends in Kidderminster.. and regularly see them both here and there.. Its not that far lol....

Mike and Ju x

iam not 2 bad i would think an hour tops no more than that

but depends n what am getting out of it may willing to travel a bit more

By *orkieMan  over a year ago

Who knows

Have travelled anywhere from 20 mins to 4 hrs depending on where I am in the country

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

I travelled for 3 hours once for a meet.

I meet him, dated him for 18 months and then found out he was a total twat.

Now I'm married, I'm lazy....... an hour at most. Although we tend to accommodate cus I need the extra hour to shave my bits!

We have traveled six hours one way before now, spent the night and returned,..it was a one off though, but we regular travel four hours one way.

Hell its an hour one way to the shops where we are, so distance might not mean the same to us as many of you guys

S&A

I'm willing to travel to the front door. LOL.

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

Quote ....Now I'm married, I'm lazy....... an hour at most. Although we tend to accommodate cus I need the extra hour to shave my bits!

======================================

LOL that is so funny Madchick....to the OP Hereford is so hard to get to ...45 mins from brum to Worcester ...then 45 mins on the Worcester rd ...done it loads of times ...Hereford is the most out of the way place i know cus the roads are crap...even the smallest trip can take ages from Hereford...no wonder the SAS are based down there...!! max i will travel 90 mins ...except in very exceptional circumstances

thats right _leasuredome the roads are not the best, coming in or going out a bit of a forlorn hope! but if we try undercover of darkness we might just make it??

so don your balaclava & camo paint wer gonna make a run for it!!!

p.s. the countrysides really nice thou!!

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

ohhh yeah countryside is wicked ...love it up by Markle ridge and walk up the mountain (forget the name) the one whats split and the legend is it was done by lightning lol ...Its just you look on the map and think somewhere isnt very far ..but for some reason it takes ages lol

its a time vortex i reckon lol

» Add a new message to this topic