FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Honest and Truthful

Honest and Truthful

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If people were more honest and truthful, then the time wasting might be reduced a lot.

Honest about their profile and wants

* Chatting but not really interested and hoping a better profile will chat to them

* Asking for things they are not doing (Pics and no pics on their profile)

* Not everyone is a stunner, so be realistic (Beauty, eye, beholder etc)

* If you have fibbed, then maybe they have too.

Truthful in their emails to others.

* If you don't want to meet certain types of person, don't email them and then ignore their replies.

* If your not interested say so

* Treat others as you would like to be treated.

PS

The above is not a moan, I'm doing much better than I though I would, and normal sex is plenty (off site)x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well said that man

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"If people were more honest and truthful, then the time wasting might be reduced a lot.

Honest about their profile and wants

* Chatting but not really interested and hoping a better profile will chat to them

* Asking for things they are not doing (Pics and no pics on their profile)

* Not everyone is a stunner, so be realistic (Beauty, eye, beholder etc)

* If you have fibbed, then maybe they have too.

Truthful in their emails to others.

* If you don't want to meet certain types of person, don't email them and then ignore their replies.

* If your not interested say so

* Treat others as you would like to be treated.

PS

The above is not a moan, I'm doing much better than I though I would, and normal sex is plenty (off site)x

"

* If your a couple, please talk to each other about who your contacting or replying to.

* Make sure the pics are recent (pics with captions are old.)

* Think about your profile and the use of CAPITALS and huge list of 'Do's and Dont's' Or 'Likes and Dislikes' or 'Wants and don't wants'.

* Say you can accommodate and then due to some reason you can't anymore, change your profile (It's free to do so)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

* If you are new here, and particularly if you are a single, think about if this lifestyle is really for you. Take some time to really search yourself. Even the most 'hardened' swingers get nerves before meeting someone new... do you think you will really go through with it? Or can you see yourself bottling it?

It is better to be honest with people and admit if you are having second thoughts or feeling nervous (and that doesn't mean 5 minutes after you were supposed to arrive!). The people here are very nice and if you treat them with respect you will have it returned. Doing a 'no show' isn't fair on anyone.

After all would you like to spend the day gearing yourself up for some fun and getting ready only to find out the person you were meant to be meeting had no intention of leaving their PC?

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"* If you are new here, and particularly if you are a single, think about if this lifestyle is really for you. Take some time to really search yourself. Even the most 'hardened' swingers get nerves before meeting someone new... do you think you will really go through with it? Or can you see yourself bottling it?

It is better to be honest with people and admit if you are having second thoughts or feeling nervous (and that doesn't mean 5 minutes after you were supposed to arrive!). The people here are very nice and if you treat them with respect you will have it returned. Doing a 'no show' isn't fair on anyone.

After all would you like to spend the day gearing yourself up for some fun and getting ready only to find out the person you were meant to be meeting had no intention of leaving their PC? "

If you are new and a single guy.... make sure you can get it up in front of the hubby!

» Add a new message to this topic