FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Most Outrageous Outfit in Public

Most Outrageous Outfit in Public

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thought that there seems to be too much whinging & bitching going on so I thought I would see if I could introduce a little bit of fun.

What is the most outrageous outfit any of the gorgeous ladies on this site have worn in public?

To start the thread my wife wore a fishnet dress with stockings & suspender belt & high heels. Topped off with a long blue wig.

When she stepped out of the car in the city centre anyone would have easily seen that she had no knickers or bra.

A very exciting moment

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I once went out on the town wearing thigh high black leather riding boots, black leggings a red corset and a black top-hat with a black veil....I was out on a girly hen night so it wasn't the most extreme costume that night.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wow!

That sounds fab. you must have been very popular with the guys that night.

not sure its daring but i regular go out with just a coat and shoes on, if i ever got run over i hope to f**k i got killed cause if the car didnt the embarrassment would lol

"not sure its daring but i regular go out with just a coat and shoes on, if i ever got run over i hope to f**k i got killed cause if the car didnt the embarrassment would lol"

By *ocketManUKMan  over a year ago

Cradley Heath

"not sure its daring but i regular go out with just a coat and shoes on, if i ever got run over i hope to f**k i got killed cause if the car didnt the embarrassment would lol"

Heres hoping I bump into you at Tescos some day

"not sure its daring but i regular go out with just a coat and shoes on, if i ever got run over i hope to f**k i got killed cause if the car didnt the embarrassment would lol

Heres hoping I bump into you at Tescos some day "

burnttree island, 7.00pm tonight

i'll be down the pet food lol

Well one time john did say i was showing the people in the country pub my next week washing ..... john me and a man friend we was all out for meal and drink i just come back from madives very brown i had on this very short low cut dress ... no stocking as my legs was brown and high heels ... was Feb and most people had there jumpers on , lol i did stand out.

"Well one time john did say i was showing the people in the country pub my next week washing ..... john me and a man friend we was all out for meal and drink i just come back from madives very brown i had on this very short low cut dress ... no stocking as my legs was brown and high heels ... was Feb and most people had there jumpers on , lol i did stand out."

You must cause quite a stir in your sleepy local Jo!

By *eighleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

stockings miniskirt, high heels and a basque

yes i am a 15 stone hairy bl0oke but so what

it was a rocky horror thatre trip, along with a load of people from a bar i used to go in in Leeds,

loads of fun walking up Briggate (if any of you know the area)

how you ladies walk in those heels i will never know

By *heAddamsCouple  over a year ago

corbridge

I once wore a pair of latex stockings and suspender belt, red high heels, and a pair of latex hands painted over my boobs.

Nothing else, except a smile!

We were going to a club in London, but it involved travelling through the centre of london dressed like that. I did have a coat on.....

I have been out in just my underwear and a coat..

I love the idea of flashing a little here and there accidentally on purpose... in my youth I went out on my exs bike in a short skirt.. When we got to the pub, our mates in the car behind commented on my panties choice.. I blushed the whole evening.

Katie.x

I have had meets when just had on my long black fur coat Not real fur stockings and heels red nails lips for a meeting in the woods x lol with a man i new was fun x i like erotic meet like that.

Very boring me i think the worse as been undies and a coat im not daring enough

By *illycarrolCouple  over a year ago

n/cle on tyne

carol wore the nurses outfit all day in benidorm fancy dress festival last november caused a bit of a commotion

fishnet dress with sexy pushup bra and boy shorts under and knee high boots.

that was my most daring.

but, you know what....with work i get to go to a lot of formal functions so wear a lot of evening dresses and gowns.

I have recently begun to buy a lot more figure hugging types of dress and well, i haven't always got the lingerie to wear under them not to have VPL. so...i often go without any undies at all.

if it's a short dress i wear fishnet holdups but i love my long slinky gowns.

to me...going without undies at a formal function in a slinky and revealing dress is just as daring as showing everything off! thin satin 'feels' very naked!!!!! sure the women will agree!

Lucy,- gotta say you do look great in those dresses at those work do's!

By *athnBobCouple  over a year ago

sandwell

"not sure its daring but i regular go out with just a coat and shoes on, if i ever got run over i hope to f**k i got killed cause if the car didnt the embarrassment would lol

Heres hoping I bump into you at Tescos some day

burnttree island, 7.00pm tonight

i'll be down the pet food lol"

Bloody wont ... they pulled the tescos down last week

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

what i have seen going into the night clubs in leeds was kinda interesting thoe

3 ladies all wearing just thongs and bras with just a net mini dress on wearing either high heels or boots

another night the lady in question was just wearing stockings, suspender belt, thong and net dress

"fishnet dress with sexy pushup bra and boy shorts under and knee high boots.

that was my most daring.

but, you know what....with work i get to go to a lot of formal functions so wear a lot of evening dresses and gowns.

I have recently begun to buy a lot more figure hugging types of dress and well, i haven't always got the lingerie to wear under them not to have VPL. so...i often go without any undies at all.

if it's a short dress i wear fishnet holdups but i love my long slinky gowns.

to me...going without undies at a formal function in a slinky and revealing dress is just as daring as showing everything off! thin satin 'feels' very naked!!!!! sure the women will agree!"

I'm sure us men will agree too Madam! Speaking from personal experience when my fingers have "brushed" against a woman clad in silk/satin, and naked as Lady Godiva herself underneath I can certainly appreciate how naked she feels judging by how much of the contours of her body were revealed to my touch. The fact she had nothing on underneath also came rather in handy as given a few hours in polite company for my lust to simmer, once I had my chance I took her extremely eagerly like the red-blooded male I am!

Most outrageous outfit in public?

Easy

West Ham United Kit

In a public bar probably my very short black leather kilt and a low cut btop with stockings or over the knee socks and hi heels, for swinging my gladiator outfit which is black leather with buckles and zips which I fall out of up top and the skirt is fringed and short so you catch a glimpse of lady bits when i walk

Met a friend at the station in faux fur coat n boots. Underneath just basque, g string, suspenders n stockings.

"Met a friend at the station in faux fur coat n boots. Underneath just basque, g string, suspenders n stockings."
mmmmm i love that look xxx

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I was on my way to Torture Garden in Brighton and needed to use the services. A short goth netted style skirt, with long socks. An underbustier, with a fishnet top over the top, so my nipples were poking through. Thigh high patent black leather boots. God did I get some looks!!!!! Oh and a riding crop!!!!

"In a public bar probably my very short black leather kilt and a low cut btop with stockings or over the knee socks and hi heels, for swinging my gladiator outfit which is black leather with buckles and zips which I fall out of up top and the skirt is fringed and short so you catch a glimpse of lady bits when i walk "
can we have pics xxx kisses xxx

It is my dream to go to Torture Garden, I could go to town with the strangest outfit ever and would probably stick facial jewels all over my face so it doesnt show any skin - cuts down on touching up make up

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

You really should get to Torture Garden, its great, I highly recommend it.

I love the place. It depends which one you go to though.

Brighton is a lot more laid back, but London is huuuuuuuge, with so many fantastic outfits.

By *eetle201Couple  over a year ago

dunfermline

the most daring outfit ive worn outside so far is red fishnet dress, red pvc 1/4 cup bra , red pvc thong, red fishet hold up and my black thigh high pvc boots.

"the most daring outfit ive worn outside so far is red fishnet dress, red pvc 1/4 cup bra , red pvc thong, red fishet hold up and my black thigh high pvc boots. "

out out or in the garden

brave girl!!!

I did once see a girl in a vanilla pub bending over a pool table to take a shot. Her skirt came to roughly the bottom of her buttocks, so of course the act of bending over meant that all her treasures were revealed to myself and 3 or 4 other lads seated nearby who she didn't know from Adam. I did find her sheer audacity a turn on to be honest. But not as much of a turn on as the satin dress with sweet nothing on underneath....I think its probably because to a casual observer its a picture of elegance and refinery. But to a man who has caressed that satin clad body its a promise that the wearer is sinful to the core....

" I did once see a girl in a vanilla pub bending over a pool table to take a shot. Her skirt came to roughly the bottom of her buttocks, so of course the act of bending over meant that all her treasures were revealed to myself and 3 or 4 other lads seated nearby who she didn't know from Adam. I did find her sheer audacity a turn on to be honest. But not as much of a turn on as the satin dress with sweet nothing on underneath....I think its probably because to a casual observer its a picture of elegance and refinery. But to a man who has caressed that satin clad body its a promise that the wearer is sinful to the core.... "

that would get ME going too! lol...

" I did once see a girl in a vanilla pub bending over a pool table to take a shot. Her skirt came to roughly the bottom of her buttocks, so of course the act of bending over meant that all her treasures were revealed to myself and 3 or 4 other lads seated nearby who she didn't know from Adam. I did find her sheer audacity a turn on to be honest. But not as much of a turn on as the satin dress with sweet nothing on underneath....I think its probably because to a casual observer its a picture of elegance and refinery. But to a man who has caressed that satin clad body its a promise that the wearer is sinful to the core....

that would get ME going too! lol..."

Ah, but do you mean that BOTH scenarios would get you going? As you have already admitted to feeling extremely exposed in all your satin finery...with good reason!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

i have fab memories of going to lash in Manchester,around 15 of us,all dressed in fet gear,the girls covering it with our cloaks.Under mine i was wearing a red and black corset,stockings heels and nothing else.it was the most amazing feeling

" I did once see a girl in a vanilla pub bending over a pool table to take a shot. Her skirt came to roughly the bottom of her buttocks, so of course the act of bending over meant that all her treasures were revealed to myself and 3 or 4 other lads seated nearby who she didn't know from Adam. I did find her sheer audacity a turn on to be honest. But not as much of a turn on as the satin dress with sweet nothing on underneath....I think its probably because to a casual observer its a picture of elegance and refinery. But to a man who has caressed that satin clad body its a promise that the wearer is sinful to the core....

that would get ME going too! lol...

Ah, but do you mean that BOTH scenarios would get you going? As you have already admitted to feeling extremely exposed in all your satin finery...with good reason! "

i've worn above the knee satin cocktail dresses without undies, yes. lol...

Given that we tend to walk from our hotel to the fetish club we go to, have worn all kinds of things in public, tend to get some funny looks as the area - vauxhall - is quite um.... well, you see a lot of tracksuits!

By *andit BabeWoman  over a year ago

melton mowbray

I am soooo looking forward to wearing a slinky dress and nothing else to Xstasia for Valentines.....

Ok I admit to once going out wearing a purple and turquoise Shell-suit…. However, in my defence it was a girls one with pink elasticated cuffs

By *eetle201Couple  over a year ago

dunfermline

the most daring outfit ive worn outside so far is red fishnet dress, red pvc 1/4 cup bra , red pvc thong, red fishet hold up and my black thigh high pvc boots.

wore this outfit out to pub under my coat.its a good job it wasnt warm in pub. Walked home without coat on bumped into a few people made there night.

» Add a new message to this topic