FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Safe sex compared to bareback..

Safe sex compared to bareback..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olarfox OP   Man  over a year ago

North Cambs

Obviously the vast majority of us practise safe sex when swinging (at least I hope this is the case). However, as a man, I (like most others) also appreciate that unprotected sex is more enjoyable in terms of just how much more sensation is achieved.

I was just wondering whether women are equally aware of the difference of 'skin on skin' sex as opposed to sex with the micro thin latex barrier of a condom?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Of course they are. Pretty sure you don't have to be a woman to be able to answer that one

By *ittleminxyoungWoman  over a year ago

Hull

Yawn ..you should know being a regular on here..this has been asked a thousand times in the past

By *ripleXrateDWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I don't really notice a diffrence tbh xxxxx

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

Yep...there is definitely a big difference...but as I totally practice safe sex, I only do bareback with hubby....don't do BJ with condoms though, makes me heave xxxx

North Cambs

"Yawn ..you should know being a regular on here..this has been asked a thousand times in the past "

Actually if it has I have missed it....instead of yawning why not avoid this thread...lots of things get asked over and over again...perhaps not everyone lives on here...

North Cambs

"Yep...there is definitely a big difference...but as I totally practice safe sex, I only do bareback with hubby....don't do BJ with condoms though, makes me heave xxxx"

I'm interested in what that difference is for the woman...obviously a man can feel the wetness and heat of a pussy (or arse) more without the barrier of a condom. However, how does that thin 'extra latex skin' affect the sensation for a woman?

"Obviously the vast majority of us practise safe sex when swinging (at least I hope this is the case). However, as a man, I (like most others) also appreciate that unprotected sex is more enjoyable in terms of just how much more sensation is achieved.

I was just wondering whether women are equally aware of the difference of 'skin on skin' sex as opposed to sex with the micro thin latex barrier of a condom?"

I prefer the feeling of condoms actually. I do not particularly like the sensation of unprotected sex.

One of my partners is the same - he also likes the feeling of wearing condoms during sex.

North Cambs

"Obviously the vast majority of us practise safe sex when swinging (at least I hope this is the case). However, as a man, I (like most others) also appreciate that unprotected sex is more enjoyable in terms of just how much more sensation is achieved.

I was just wondering whether women are equally aware of the difference of 'skin on skin' sex as opposed to sex with the micro thin latex barrier of a condom?

I prefer the feeling of condoms actually. I do not particularly like the sensation of unprotected sex.

One of my partners is the same - he also likes the feeling of wearing condoms during sex."

Interesting..especially in the case of your male partner..

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

"Yawn ..you should know being a regular on here..this has been asked a thousand times in the past "

Rude much??

North Cambs

"Yawn ..you should know being a regular on here..this has been asked a thousand times in the past

Rude much??"

^^ agreed

I don't personally notice much of a difference. There is one aspect that is different for me though - I like feeling the defined head of a guy's penis when it's inside of me. This is easier to feel without a condom on. However, if the guys dick has enough definition then even that isn't affected by the condom. I hope that makes sense...

-Courtney

By *ast Coast DelightCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Safe sex is vital for us so it's not something we even give a 2nd thought to.

If someone wasn't sure it would feel good we would happily tell them to leave.

Why would anyone take the risk?

Plus condoms have come such a long way the difference is actually minimal. It's probably more imagined.

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

When I was younger, I loved condoms since the reduced sensations helped me last longer.

Now I am older I find there are many more aspects to sex, both mental and physical, but I would find the worry from unprotected sex with someone I don't know from Adam (Eve?) far too distracting. It's bad enough worrying whether one of the kids will come home early feeling unwell

Mr ddc

By *ucklingsCouple  over a year ago

Rugby

I have to agree with princess bubblegum, I don't really notice a difference. The only difference is, I sometimes do feel when hubby is coming, but not always. Xx

By *odramafunCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

Oh agree. Unprotected with partner is absolutely nicer even just because you don't have the interruption of putting a condom on but as for anyone else... Safe sex all the way

I don't notice the difference and I prefer using condoms to catch the semen. I don't like it inside me or dribbling out. Semen causes BV which is a bit annoying.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I have tried femidoms also. I do find them quite good, they do rustle though and I worry about them staying in place a little.

I don't think the OP wad about safe sex vs. bb. I thought he was just asking women what the difference in feeling is?

-Courtney

For me it's only really the interruption factor - having to stop and put one on when things are in good flow.

I don't notice much difference in feeling or sensation at all, and I'm not keen on the feeling of cum dripping out of me anyway.

North Cambs

"I don't think the OP wad about safe sex vs. bb. I thought he was just asking women what the difference in feeling is?

-Courtney "

^^ correct as always Courtney

"I have tried femidoms also. I do find them quite good, they do rustle though and I worry about them staying in place a little. "

I actually really like femidoms. They are my preferred condom of choice with some partners.

North Cambs

"Of course they are. Pretty sure you don't have to be a woman to be able to answer that one "

Well, the number of responses which contradict this already would suggest you are wrong

Derbyshire

"I don't think the OP wad about safe sex vs. bb. I thought he was just asking women what the difference in feeling is?

-Courtney "

I was just commenting on the premise in the first paragraph. Obvs I have no opinion on the second

By *orders2forUCouple  over a year ago

Hawick

Taking the thread slightly off topic it seems that condom = latex, why?

There are excellent and for that matter thinner non latex condoms. When I use them the sensation is pretty much the same as with out but I freely admit I am not blest with a highly sensitive penis.

L2

North Cambs

"Taking the thread slightly off topic it seems that condom = latex, why?

There are excellent and for that matter thinner non latex condoms. When I use them the sensation is pretty much the same as with out but I freely admit I am not blest with a highly sensitive penis.

L2"

I know it doesn't necessarily - just most commonly and used for the sake of easy description in this instance...I actually prefer to use 'Skins' and whilst I know they are not made of latex, I am not certain what they are in fact made of

-Courtney

I was just commenting on the premise in the first paragraph. Obvs I have no opinion on the second

"

I get ya. I can just see this thread going in a direction it wasn't meant to go, is all.

North Cambs

-Courtney

I get ya. I can just see this thread going in a direction it wasn't meant to go, is all. "

Don't all of my threads? lol

"Taking the thread slightly off topic it seems that condom = latex, why?

L2"

I don't personally like the feeling of non-latex condoms. If a guy was allergic to latex, we probably just wouldn't play.

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

On a similar point, are there any women here who find the ribbed or studded condoms really effective? What's the preference of ribbed vs regular vs bareback?

"On a similar point, are there any women here who find the ribbed or studded condoms really effective? What's the preference of ribbed vs regular vs bareback?"

I find those not very nice too. The ones with scent irritate my vagina, causing discomfort for a few days. The ribbed and bobbled ones are just... well... they just don't feel very nice to me.

"On a similar point, are there any women here who find the ribbed or studded condoms really effective? What's the preference of ribbed vs regular vs bareback?"

I personally don't find that ribbing does anything for me. I do like the ones that warm up and tingle, though. You can just get lube for that, too.

-Courtney

Ayrshire

"I have to agree with princess bubblegum, I don't really notice a difference. The only difference is, I sometimes do feel when hubby is coming, but not always. Xx"

I forgot about that bit lol

I don't feel the guy cum when hes wearing a condom. Tbh although I don't mind my bf coming in me I'm not that big a fan of it and I hate it running out down my legs. Even if I knew a playmate was 100% clean I'd probably still make him wear a condom just to avoid that.

Xxxxx

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

I use Skyns latex free and to be honest, there isn't much difference in feeling, especially if the guy is rather girth or endowed.

I also don't mind giving a blow job with one of these condoms on, as they don't have that awful rubber taste.

Ayrshire

I hate the taste of condoms. If I'm ever giving a bj after sex I always demands he washes it first.

Xxxxx

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

I much prefer skin on skin it's more natural,being single I've forgotten how it feels. I love watching a man put a condom on though.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Love the feeling of cock on pussy bare, love cum dripping out of me. Love cock actually with or without a condom

"Love the feeling of cock on pussy bare, love cum dripping out of me. Love cock actually with or without a condom "

Think i am in lust lol

North Cambs

"I much prefer skin on skin it's more natural,being single I've forgotten how it feels. I love watching a man put a condom on though."

So you can actually feel the difference between skin and latex as a woman when a man is inside you? I am fascinated by this....amazingly sensitive a woman's pussy though..

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"Love the feeling of cock on pussy bare, love cum dripping out of me. Love cock actually with or without a condom "

Thank goodness someone else said this.. Me too x

Derbyshire

Eeue3
"

I get ya. I can just see this thread going in a direction it wasn't meant to go, is all. "

Yes, but even when threads do have a pre-determined destination, when have I ever been known to stick to the script

Besides, we actually have actually had this question asked (not by people we have met on here) so I know whither it leads...

Still, sorry OP, I'll leave you to it...

"Eeue3

I get ya. I can just see this thread going in a direction it wasn't meant to go, is all.

Yes, but even when threads do have a pre-determined destination, when have I ever been known to stick to the script

Besides, we actually have actually had this question asked (not by people we have met on here) so I know whither it leads...

Still, sorry OP, I'll leave you to it..."

I wasn't criticising. You can say whatever you like

I've only ever had sex with a condom once in my life and it was shit. I like the feeling of cum inside me, like the squishy noises it makes when it dribbles out and either I like the guy to slurp it all up as it comes out or him to finger me, watch it coming out and then clean me up, preferably not with a sock.

"I've only ever had sex with a condom once in my life and it was shit. I like the feeling of cum inside me, like the squishy noises it makes when it dribbles out and either I like the guy to slurp it all up as it comes out or him to finger me, watch it coming out and then clean me up, preferably not with a sock. "

And yet you list 'safe sex' as one of your interests?

"I've only ever had sex with a condom once in my life and it was shit. I like the feeling of cum inside me, like the squishy noises it makes when it dribbles out and either I like the guy to slurp it all up as it comes out or him to finger me, watch it coming out and then clean me up, preferably not with a sock.

And yet you list 'safe sex' as one of your interests?"

Yeah but my own version of safe sex.

North Cambs

"I've only ever had sex with a condom once in my life and it was shit. I like the feeling of cum inside me, like the squishy noises it makes when it dribbles out and either I like the guy to slurp it all up as it comes out or him to finger me, watch it coming out and then clean me up, preferably not with a sock.

Yeah but my own version of safe sex. "

Which is? I'm intrigued..

I cant tell the difference to be honest.

Which is? I'm intrigued.."

Not to fuck anyone that's riddled in the first place. If I thought for one minute that someone had an std I wouldn't trust a condom to protect me. I've had this debate many times on here cos people like to hate bare back shaggers. But I don't sleep with many people. My sexual history was 1 guy between the age of 17 and 27 and from that came a child now when any woman in the uk gets pregnant the doctors know that for that to happen there would have been in protected sex and they test you for everything to make sure you have nothing to pass on to your baby. Left that relationship with no stds or anything. Didn't have sex for 2 years, had sex in 2011 with a condom guy called ben. That same year met a guy Craig C, he was slightly obsessed with me I'd banged on about only sleeping with him if I know he's free from any nasties so he had a test and I knew exactly when he last had sex before me, that carried on for a few months I had a smear test and decided to have a full std test for my own piece of mind bloods as well, all fine. End of 2011 meet a guy Adam, question him about his sexual health make him get a test he's fine continue to shag him for 18 months. Takes me to 2013 didn't have any sex as a 30 year old. Takes me to 2014 April meet a nice chap called Dan, ask him all the questions, have all clear results on my phone from my last test make it abundantly clear that if I caught anything it would be from him and I wouldn't be impressed and would physically hurt him, he is very protective of his sexual health and even doubted mine so both of us had tests and waited 3 weeks before meeting so we both had proof of all clear results. Shag him for a month. Meet Craig R in June, soldier just came back from 9 months in afghan, questioned him about sexual health, last time he shagged anyone was a month before he went away, I know that soldiers are tested before they go on your to make sure they don't have anythjngvthatvwoukd affect then whilst they're away also the anti maleria drugs they take kill most stds. Shag him for 5 months. Had a test in June 2015 including bloods and everything was all clear. Didn't shag anyone in 2015, next shag lots of communication and knowing that the person had all clear recent tests and knew the last time they shagged. Had a test last Friday just for my own piece of mind and next person I shag will also have to have all clear results and not to have fucked anyone since their last test. Logic and communication is how I practice safe sex, if I had any doubts or if someone wouldn't prove to me that they were ok I just wouldn't fuck them, doesn't bother me I can take it or leave it when it comes to sex.

Derbyshire/staffordshire

Not to fuck anyone that's riddled in the first place. If I thought for one minute that someone had an std I wouldn't trust a condom to protect me. I've had this debate many times on here cos people like to hate bare back shaggers. But I don't sleep with many people. My sexual history was 1 guy between the age of 17 and 27 and from that came a child now when any woman in the uk gets pregnant the doctors know that for that to happen there would have been in protected sex and they test you for everything to make sure you have nothing to pass on to your baby. Left that relationship with no stds or anything. Didn't have sex for 2 years, had sex in 2011 with a condom guy called ben. That same year met a guy Craig C, he was slightly obsessed with me I'd banged on about only sleeping with him if I know he's free from any nasties so he had a test and I knew exactly when he last had sex before me, that carried on for a few months I had a smear test and decided to have a full std test for my own piece of mind bloods as well, all fine. End of 2011 meet a guy Adam, question him about his sexual health make him get a test he's fine continue to shag him for 18 months. Takes me to 2013 didn't have any sex as a 30 year old. Takes me to 2014 April meet a nice chap called Dan, ask him all the questions, have all clear results on my phone from my last test make it abundantly clear that if I caught anything it would be from him and I wouldn't be impressed and would physically hurt him, he is very protective of his sexual health and even doubted mine so both of us had tests and waited 3 weeks before meeting so we both had proof of all clear results. Shag him for a month. Meet Craig R in June, soldier just came back from 9 months in afghan, questioned him about sexual health, last time he shagged anyone was a month before he went away, I know that soldiers are tested before they go on your to make sure they don't have anythjngvthatvwoukd affect then whilst they're away also the anti maleria drugs they take kill most stds. Shag him for 5 months. Had a test in June 2015 including bloods and everything was all clear. Didn't shag anyone in 2015, next shag lots of communication and knowing that the person had all clear recent tests and knew the last time they shagged. Had a test last Friday just for my own piece of mind and next person I shag will also have to have all clear results and not to have fucked anyone since their last test. Logic and communication is how I practice safe sex, if I had any doubts or if someone wouldn't prove to me that they were ok I just wouldn't fuck them, doesn't bother me I can take it or leave it when it comes to sex. "

I look forward to the reply

Ideally I like sex bb I love being filled up and there's more sensation..however safe sex is very important to me and outweighs that

Always wanted to try it x

North Cambs

Not to fuck anyone that's riddled in the first place. If I thought for one minute that someone had an std I wouldn't trust a condom to protect me. I've had this debate many times on here cos people like to hate bare back shaggers. But I don't sleep with many people. My sexual history was 1 guy between the age of 17 and 27 and from that came a child now when any woman in the uk gets pregnant the doctors know that for that to happen there would have been in protected sex and they test you for everything to make sure you have nothing to pass on to your baby. Left that relationship with no stds or anything. Didn't have sex for 2 years, had sex in 2011 with a condom guy called ben. That same year met a guy Craig C, he was slightly obsessed with me I'd banged on about only sleeping with him if I know he's free from any nasties so he had a test and I knew exactly when he last had sex before me, that carried on for a few months I had a smear test and decided to have a full std test for my own piece of mind bloods as well, all fine. End of 2011 meet a guy Adam, question him about his sexual health make him get a test he's fine continue to shag him for 18 months. Takes me to 2013 didn't have any sex as a 30 year old. Takes me to 2014 April meet a nice chap called Dan, ask him all the questions, have all clear results on my phone from my last test make it abundantly clear that if I caught anything it would be from him and I wouldn't be impressed and would physically hurt him, he is very protective of his sexual health and even doubted mine so both of us had tests and waited 3 weeks before meeting so we both had proof of all clear results. Shag him for a month. Meet Craig R in June, soldier just came back from 9 months in afghan, questioned him about sexual health, last time he shagged anyone was a month before he went away, I know that soldiers are tested before they go on your to make sure they don't have anythjngvthatvwoukd affect then whilst they're away also the anti maleria drugs they take kill most stds. Shag him for 5 months. Had a test in June 2015 including bloods and everything was all clear. Didn't shag anyone in 2015, next shag lots of communication and knowing that the person had all clear recent tests and knew the last time they shagged. Had a test last Friday just for my own piece of mind and next person I shag will also have to have all clear results and not to have fucked anyone since their last test. Logic and communication is how I practice safe sex, if I had any doubts or if someone wouldn't prove to me that they were ok I just wouldn't fuck them, doesn't bother me I can take it or leave it when it comes to sex.

I look forward to the reply"

Yeah, I might be working on that a while....anyway, shouldn't you be indulging in abandoned anal sex at the moment?

[Removed by poster at 26/01/16 12:48:21]

Absolutely. There is the heightened excitement from the knowledge that there are no barriers between you, there is the physical feeling of him cumming inside...i can feel every spurt and that normally makes me orgasm, there is the smell and taste (i hate the smell and taste of condoms) and its just more natural. So yes. There is a huge difference for me.

I do enjoy sex with a condom ( otherwise i wouldn't be here!) but in a different way.

North Cambs

"Absolutely. There is the heightened excitement from the knowledge that there are no barriers between you, there is the physical feeling of him cumming inside...i can feel every spurt and that normally makes me orgasm, there is the smell and taste (i hate the smell and taste of condoms) and its just more natural. So yes. There is a huge difference for me.

I do enjoy sex with a condom ( otherwise i wouldn't be here!) but in a different way."

Sounds divine...mind you even the thought of sex with a condom with you sounds pretty divine

You only have to ask...

» Add a new message to this topic