FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What to wear

What to wear

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When planing a meet with a single guy what do you like them to wear when they turn up?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thats an unanswerable question, except by the people you are going to meet

ask 20 people and you could get 25 answers

If I'm doggin I wear my doggin shoes! ALl other meets I have my killer stipper shoes. Clothes take there lead from my shoes. Sorted!

Not particularly fussed as long as he has freshly showered and shows some signs of having made an effort.

Our big, non negotiable deal breaker is if the guy arrives wearing womens underwear. It happened once and we simply had to tell the guy the evening was a non starter and sent him home.

Perhaps he should have run this past us before he arrived but sadly didn't.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Not particularly fussed as long as he has freshly showered and shows some signs of having made an effort.

Our big, non negotiable deal breaker is if the guy arrives wearing womens underwear. It happened once and we simply had to tell the guy the evening was a non starter and sent him home.

"

Yeah maybe he should have asked that first, I'm not into any of that so that's fine I won't be making that mistake

"Not particularly fussed as long as he has freshly showered and shows some signs of having made an effort.

Yeah maybe he should have asked that first, I'm not into any of that so that's fine I won't be making that mistake "

Perhaps we should of asked. You are right but there was nothing in his profile which suggested this particular fetish.

Also many guys would feel a bit insulted if you queried whether they were likely to arrive similarly attired.

No on balance the responsibility was his.

» Add a new message to this topic