FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is our profile ok as it is or does it need work?

Is our profile ok as it is or does it need work?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So we have been on fab a fair few months now and have had some success but was wanting sum reviews on our profile for things to potentially change or add etc.

we think it reads well but of course everybody reads profiles different.

Thanks in advance and happy fabbing people xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So we have been on fab a fair few months now and have had some success but was wanting sum reviews on our profile for things to potentially change or add etc.

we think it reads well but of course everybody reads profiles different.

Thanks in advance and happy fabbing people xx"

I think it's great

By *ery curious maleMan  over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

Looks and reads fine to me

Happy swinging X

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

The text speak spoils it a little, otherwise reads well.

karen

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

The profile text is absolutely fine to me. Some of your pics are good, some are not - in my opinion anyway.

If you're looking for single ladies, you may need to go a bit further to really capture attention.

But generally speaking, it's a good profile.

Ok noted thanks for the advice

I think your profile reads ok, perhaps no different to many others, so perhaps nothing to make it stand out from others. If you are looking for the illusive single female, then maybe it needs something more.

I don't know what other people think of mine and self praise is no praise lol

By *HAITRAVELLERSCouple  over a year ago

DONCASTER

Because of all the fakes on here genuine swingers are more likely to be very wary of a hidden testimonial, why ? because someone can open a fake second account ( as a single or a couple ) provide themselves with a meaningless testimonial then proceed to hide the second account, makes it impossible to prove its real. At the end of the day anybody providing anyone else with a testimonial does so in the likely expectation that it will be for public viewing, otherwise they would have just sent you a private message in the first place or you would have asked them not to give one.

By *hoenixmanMan  over a year ago

Where men are men, and sheep are nervous...!

My only observation is that it reads as rather 'We' orientated. There's not much about what you can offer anyone else. Other than that, it's fine.

One thing you need to remember - getting meets is a marathon, not a sprint... and YOU have to put work in...

"Because of all the fakes on here genuine swingers are more likely to be very wary of a hidden testimonial, why ? because someone can open a fake second account ( as a single or a couple ) provide themselves with a meaningless testimonial then proceed to hide the second account, makes it impossible to prove its real. At the end of the day anybody providing anyone else with a testimonial does so in the likely expectation that it will be for public viewing, otherwise they would have just sent you a private message in the first place or you would have asked them not to give one. "

Our forum post was more for people's opinions on our profile as we are not as experienced as others to see if there is anything we have missed that people look for or if we had things that put people off. I don't Follow the being fake bit lol. We are as genuine as they come.

Also our only verification came from a couple that were on the site but for whatever reason are no longer swinging.

By *HAITRAVELLERSCouple  over a year ago

DONCASTER

Testimonials from couples who stop swinging and leave then any testimonials given leaves with them, or has just happened to us ! we have lost quite a few over the years from friends who have left. However, you have raised an interesting point there, because if that is not the general rule then we best check with the site operators, looks like we might have a fault somewhere.

"Testimonials from couples who stop swinging and leave then any testimonials given leaves with them, or has just happened to us ! we have lost quite a few over the years from friends who have left. However, you have raised an interesting point there, because if that is not the general rule then we best check with the site operators, looks like we might have a fault somewhere."

I think, as it has happened to me a couple of times, that when someone leaves, the written verification leaves with them, but as in the op's case it does still stay in the summary.

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

"The text speak spoils it a little, otherwise reads well.

karen"

That's what turned me off on my read through. We are adults and not getting restricted by characters. The English language is a great thing, we don't need to butcher it .

B

» Add a new message to this topic