FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Watching your missis have sex with strangers

Watching your missis have sex with strangers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For us we love it both of us enjoy it, I take her out for a drink etc watch her flirt and tease all night then we both go on fab to arrange a meet for later that night or just go to a good dogging spot and see her in action is great our sex life is through the roof from it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's almost as good as watching your mr have sex with strangers.

By *ovis69 and green eyesMan  over a year ago

valleys

"For us we love it both of us enjoy it, I take her out for a drink etc watch her flirt and tease all night then we both go on fab to arrange a meet for later that night or just go to a good dogging spot and see her in action is great our sex life is through the roof from it"

Sounds brilliant & it works for you

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

Not something I have ever experienced...don't know if it would ever do it for me as I am hugely territorial when in a relationship and also not naturally voyeuristic..

Love it

It's great fun

-Courtney

"Not something I have ever experienced...don't know if it would ever do it for me as I am hugely territorial when in a relationship and also not naturally voyeuristic.. "

Oh dear

North Cambs

"Not something I have ever experienced...don't know if it would ever do it for me as I am hugely territorial when in a relationship and also not naturally voyeuristic..

Oh dear "

Why 'oh dear'?...I was just trying to be honest

It seems mostly the men enjoy seeing the wife having fun. What about the wife watching the hubby? Or is it not as popular? lol.

So you are happy to have sex with other guys wife's but you would not be happy letting your own partner share the fun.

That is not what swinging is about. Still you are not alone. There are a lot of guys who share that attitude.

By *mojeeCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

I adore seeing Em get dirty with another guy. It's so erotic seeing her suck and fuck and making him cum

We newbies .. and get wait to get going .. any advise ?

North Cambs

"So you are happy to have sex with other guys wife's but you would not be happy letting your own partner share the fun.

That is not what swinging is about. Still you are not alone. There are a lot of guys who share that attitude.

"

I am sorry that you see that as somehow being a double standard but yes, precisely. I enjoy being invited to share another man's wife if that is what they both enjoy themselves. I do not see how this has anything to do with whether I myself would enjoy sharing my wife (if I had one). I am a swinging single after all and have never purported to be a potential swinger when in a couple.

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

Paul love,s getting me shared i love being shared

"So you are happy to have sex with other guys wife's but you would not be happy letting your own partner share the fun.

I am sorry that you see that as somehow being a double standard but yes, precisely. I enjoy being invited to share another man's wife if that is what they both enjoy themselves. I do not see how this has anything to do with whether I myself would enjoy sharing my wife (if I had one). I am a swinging single after all and have never purported to be a potential swinger when in a couple."

I don't see it as double standards. It is double standards.

And someone who displays that mind set has absolutely no understanding of what swinging is about.

Hope you enjoy what Fab offers you but personally we wouldn't touch you with a barge poll. Nor any other guy who shares a similar attitude.

"It seems mostly the men enjoy seeing the wife having fun. What about the wife watching the hubby? Or is it not as popular? lol."

I love watching Marc with other women.

-Courtney

North Cambs

I am sorry that you see that as somehow being a double standard but yes, precisely. I enjoy being invited to share another man's wife if that is what they both enjoy themselves. I do not see how this has anything to do with whether I myself would enjoy sharing my wife (if I had one). I am a swinging single after all and have never purported to be a potential swinger when in a couple.

I don't see it as double standards. It is double standards.

And someone who displays that mind set has absolutely no understanding of what swinging is about.

Hope you enjoy what Fab offers you but personally we wouldn't touch you with a barge poll. Nor any other guy who shares a similar attitude. "

Well, just as I am, you are entitled to your own opinion. Thankfully not all share your feelings on the matter, and fortunately, despite my sentiments, I have plenty of offers from both single women and couples ...thanks for your concern though

"It seems mostly the men enjoy seeing the wife having fun. What about the wife watching the hubby? Or is it not as popular? lol.

I love watching Marc with other women.

-Courtney "

Nice one

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

[Removed by poster at 26/01/16 14:13:10]

By *lum59Couple  over a year ago

wigan

[Removed by poster at 26/01/16 14:11:09]

North Cambs

But why wouldn't you enjoy sharing your wife, if it was something she really enjoyed? Would you stop her from enjoying herself? Or, as a husband, are you saying you would have jealousy issues?

I wouldn't have quite worded it the same as jimp, and my comment certainly wouldn't be intended as a criticism, but after your thread yesterday, there will be a LOT of couples nodding sagely...

Mr ddc"

'Nodding sagely'...I simply asked a question about intimacy and jealousy. And, yes, I would struggle with jealousy in a 1:1 relationship as I have never experienced sharing a woman I am in love with. I am not judging those who do enjoy this, nor do I feel I should be judged for expressing the fact that I may not share in such an enjoyment.

As for denying a potential partner of mine the pleasure of having other sex partners, well, I guess, I would have to be careful that I didn't fall for a woman of this persuasion...if I did, I guess I might have to see whether my stance and current discomfort at the idea might change.

I do get tired of people needing to get defensive and aggressive in their responses to these kinds of threads. Surely we can all just debate in a polite, adult fashion

I love watching Mouse with other sexy bi fems , watching is good enough for me , really like the girls to enjoy themselves and not have to worry about guys intruding on their pleasure

Derbyshire

I am sorry that you see that as somehow being a double standard but yes, precisely. I enjoy being invited to share another man's wife if that is what they both enjoy themselves. I do not see how this has anything to do with whether I myself would enjoy sharing my wife (if I had one). I am a swinging single after all and have never purported to be a potential swinger when in a couple."

But why wouldn't you enjoy sharing your wife, if it was something she really enjoyed? Would you stop her from enjoying herself? Or, as a husband, are you saying you would have jealousy issues?

I wouldn't have quite worded it the same as jimp, and my comment certainly wouldn't be intended as a criticism, but after your thread yesterday, there will be a LOT of couples nodding sagely...

Mr ddc

Oops I think I pressed delete by accident

North Cambs

Mr ddc

Oops I think I pressed delete by accident

"

Its alright I saw your comment and my response is above..

By *ittleman300Man  over a year ago

tralee

I think its the ultimate fantasy,I have been trying to convince my wife for years and I think it will happen this year,she's a stunning 47 year old blonde,size12,36b boobs and slim,would love to see her with another guy,so fingers crossed

Mr ddc

'Nodding sagely'...I simply asked a question about intimacy and jealousy. And, yes, I would struggle with jealousy in a 1:1 relationship as I have never experienced sharing a woman I am in love with. I am not judging those who do enjoy this, nor do I feel I should be judged for expressing the fact that I may not share in such an enjoyment.

As for denying a potential partner of mine the pleasure of having other sex partners, well, I guess, I would have to be careful that I didn't fall for a woman of this persuasion...if I did, I guess I might have to see whether my stance and current discomfort at the idea might change.

I do get tired of people needing to get defensive and aggressive in their responses to these kinds of threads. Surely we can all just debate in a polite, adult fashion "

Who got defensive or aggressive? You stated an opinion and others disagreed with you. I don't see the issue.

For the record, it is an opinion many couples share. Marc wouldn't want me to play with a guy who feels the way you do either. Does that make us defensive and aggressive? It's just an opposing viewpoint.

-Courtney

North Cambs

Mr ddc

I do get tired of people needing to get defensive and aggressive in their responses to these kinds of threads. Surely we can all just debate in a polite, adult fashion

Who got defensive or aggressive? You stated an opinion and others disagreed with you. I don't see the issue.

For the record, it is an opinion many couples share. Marc wouldn't want me to play with a guy who feels the way you do either. Does that make us defensive and aggressive? It's just an opposing viewpoint.

-Courtney "

Courtney, you are never aggressive or defensive in the way you word your comments...sadly this is not true of all on here. If you look at the first response earlier it certainly reads like a personal attack and damnation...I do not think I am simply imagining that.

Derbyshire

"

Mr ddc

I do get tired of people needing to get defensive and aggressive in their responses to these kinds of threads. Surely we can all just debate in a polite, adult fashion "

Was I impolite? If you think so, I apologise.

Am I defensive? No

Aggressive? Lol

I just sometimes try to answer questions and have to guess at the many unspoken factors that may be a factor in the myriad of people's feelings.

Please excuse me while I at "I will try to ensure I never fall for the sort of woman who may be on this site" though. I know Mrs ddc will be flattered by that

North Cambs

"

Mr ddc

Was I impolite? If you think so, I apologise.

Am I defensive? No

Aggressive? Lol

I just sometimes try to answer questions and have to guess at the many unspoken factors that may be a factor in the myriad of people's feelings.

Please excuse me while I at "I will try to ensure I never fall for the sort of woman who may be on this site" though. I know Mrs ddc will be flattered by that "

Sorry, I actually meant the earlier contributor rather than yourself...I was also talking in general terms about the way in which some people react on the forums...and yes it often can feel like personal attacks..

"It seems mostly the men enjoy seeing the wife having fun. What about the wife watching the hubby? Or is it not as popular? lol."

Women get arsy if they see their partners enjoying themselves.

North Cambs

"

"I will try to ensure I never fall for the sort of woman who may be on this site" though. I know Mrs ddc will be flattered by that "

That's not entirely how I worded it and in any case , not because I judge women or men who enjoy sharing their partners, but because I might struggle with sharing a partner of mine.

Again, I feel what I have said as been squewed to make it appear more negative than it actually is...

Sounds like the perfect night out. Something we'll be doing ( dogging trip) again as soon as the weather improves.

We'd really like the pub flirting to go further but its so difficult without arranging beforehand.

Like you say - improves our personal sex life no end.

By *ockman3858Man  over a year ago

didcot

I used to love my mrs being fucked when she was swinging such a turn on

Mr ddc

Best if you just agree with the majority or you will get banned for having a different opinion.

Having your own opinion isn't allowed on the forums

Derbyshire

"Sorry, I actually meant the earlier contributor rather than yourself...I was also talking in general terms about the way in which some people react on the forums...and yes it often can feel like personal attacks.."

No worries, I fully understand that, even when I agree with the sentiment behind what some people say, I often wince at the exact phraseology.

"It seems mostly the men enjoy seeing the wife having fun. What about the wife watching the hubby? Or is it not as popular? lol.

Women get arsy if they see their partners enjoying themselves. "

Yes and I think women can get more jealous as well.

i love watching hubby play just as much as he loves to watch me it why we both swing mainly to see each other have same room fun mf..mm..ff..fm..love it all

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

" If you look at the first response earlier it certainly reads like a personal attack and damnation...I do not think I am simply imagining that."

Not so much a personal attack to accuse you of double standards, but an honest appraisal of whom you are from their point of view. Or, do they not, get to express an opinion too? They're right, you do seem to suffer from a severe case of double standards, go see someone about it forthwith

By *aptain RedbeardMan  over a year ago

Right here, right now!

When I was married, one of our first encounters was when she met a guy online and we arranged for her to meet him at a hotel room.

After I dropped her off, and she called me to say it was all good and she felt safe she said they were going to fuck and hung up.

I couldn't resist sneaking into the hotel and listening at the door to her being pounded. I slipped back outside and perked through the slightly open curtains.

WOW!

Some people are very sensitive

I don't get it either to be honest but I'm glad you're all having fun.

Derbyshire

"I don't get it either to be honest but I'm glad you're all having fun. "

Someone else will be along to put you over their knee, I'm limited to one rant a day

[Removed by poster at 26/01/16 15:11:23]

"I don't get it either to be honest but I'm glad you're all having fun.

Someone else will be along to put you over their knee, I'm limited to one rant a day

"

I'll put him over my knee

It's different though. He doesn't seek out couples.

-Courtney

North Cambs

-Courtney "

I still don't understand the premise for this argument (call me dim), that if you swing with couples as a single (man or woman), then that necessarily means that you would want to swing with any prospective partner you may have in the future??

I would suggest that there are many (perhaps the majority) of both single men an women who are unlikely to continue the lifestyle once they find themselves in relationships again. Others may well find that they continue swinging with a future partner.

I do not myself see how any of this is a double standard or how it effects a single persons non judgemental enjoyment of spending sexual time with couples who enjoy the company of single swingers??

I am confused by all of this...but as I said, perhaps I am both dim and naïve...

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

"Not something I have ever experienced...don't know if it would ever do it for me as I am hugely territorial when in a relationship and also not naturally voyeuristic.. "

Yes, I'm the same.

It's certainly not something I could participate in, if I had a girlfriend, that's for sure.

-Courtney

I still don't understand the premise for this argument (call me dim), that if you swing with couples as a single (man or woman), then that necessarily means that you would want to swing with any prospective partner you may have in the future??

I would suggest that there are many (perhaps the majority) of both single men an women who are unlikely to continue the lifestyle once they find themselves in relationships again. Others may well find that they continue swinging with a future partner.

I do not myself see how any of this is a double standard or how it effects a single persons non judgemental enjoyment of spending sexual time with couples who enjoy the company of single swingers??

I am confused by all of this...but as I said, perhaps I am both dim and naïve..."

I'm not saying this is the view of every couple or even most of them. I'm just saying some couples do have this point of view.

And to be completely honest, how people express this viewpoint is almost as important as whether they hold it.

-Courtney

North Cambs

"Not something I have ever experienced...don't know if it would ever do it for me as I am hugely territorial when in a relationship and also not naturally voyeuristic..

Yes, I'm the same.

It's certainly not something I could participate in, if I had a girlfriend, that's for sure. "

Careful, by saying that you have just put yourself in the couple's firing line...

North Cambs

-Courtney

I am confused by all of this...but as I said, perhaps I am both dim and naïve...

I'm not saying this is the view of every couple or even most of them. I'm just saying some couples do have this point of view.

And to be completely honest, how people express this viewpoint is almost as important as whether they hold it.

-Courtney "

I don't understand that last point Courtney...I try very hard to make it clear that I am both broad minded and non judgemental...I also feel it is important to be honest...how better might I have expressed the fact that I do not know whether I could share a partner with others?

I don't meet couples so I can freely say

I wouldn't be on here if I met a guy

If it so happens I met a guy from here and somehow fell in love then things may pan out differently. Doubt that would happen anyway

Yes, I'm the same.

It's certainly not something I could participate in, if I had a girlfriend, that's for sure.

Careful, by saying that you have just put yourself in the couple's firing line..."

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

Yes, I'm the same.

Careful, by saying that you have just put yourself in the couple's firing line..."

Obviously. Each to their own.

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

My wife and I have seen each other with lots of different people. I love watching her with another man (or men). She is ambivalent about watching me. We would not choose to play with anyone who is "territorial".

-Courtney

-Courtney

I don't understand that last point Courtney...I try very hard to make it clear that I am both broad minded and non judgemental...I also feel it is important to be honest...how better might I have expressed the fact that I do not know whether I could share a partner with others?"

You are missing my point.

First of all, I'm not the couple that got so up in arms about this to begin with.

Second, from my conversations with other couples, the problems usually arise from people who look down on couples for swinging, yet have no problem having sex with them when they want to. I'm not saying you do this. Just that I think that is where the defensive position of many couples comes from. Because it is hypocritical to meet couples yet look down on what they do. Again, I'm not saying you do this.

The amount of judgement on this site sometimes is astounding. And again I don't mean you. But that judgement can make some people defensive about their actions. Rightly or wrongly.

-Courtney

Derbyshire

"

I am confused by all of this...but as I said, perhaps I am both dim and naïve..."

You are neither. Read again the sentence you wrote that I quoted.

Read both what you said, and what I heard. (I actually paraphrased it deliberately)

Perhaps where you see the potential for hubby to be jealous, we just see needless drama? It doesn't mean either of us is wrong, just that we see things differently, maybe simply because we are each in a different place.

North Cambs

"

You are neither. Read again the sentence you wrote that I quoted.

Read both what you said, and what I heard. (I actually paraphrased it deliberately)

Perhaps where you see the potential for hubby to be jealous, we just see needless drama? It doesn't mean either of us is wrong, just that we see things differently, maybe simply because we are each in a different place.

"

Thank you , that makes a lot of sense

North Cambs

-Courtney

-Courtney

I don't understand that last point Courtney...I try very hard to make it clear that I am both broad minded and non judgemental...I also feel it is important to be honest...how better might I have expressed the fact that I do not know whether I could share a partner with others?

You are missing my point.

First of all, I'm not the couple that got so up in arms about this to begin with.

Second, from my conversations with other couples, the problems usually arise from people who look down on couples for swinging, yet have no problem having sex with them when they want to. I'm not saying you do this. Just that I think that is where the defensive position of many couples comes from. Because it is hypocritical to meet couples yet look down on what they do. Again, I'm not saying you do this.

The amount of judgement on this site sometimes is astounding. And again I don't mean you. But that judgement can make some people defensive about their actions. Rightly or wrongly.

-Courtney "

I never thought for one moment that you guys were the ones getting up in arms..

Derbyshire

" Best if you just agree with the majority or you will get banned for having a different opinion.

Having your own opinion isn't allowed on the forums"

It's also worth stating that I disagree with this too. I quite actually enjoy reasoned debate. If we can't be adult on a swinging site what can we be?

Women get arsy if they see their partners enjoying themselves. Yes and I think women can get more jealous as well."

Yes I agree

*shrugs*

I just like boobs.

North Cambs

" Best if you just agree with the majority or you will get banned for having a different opinion.

Having your own opinion isn't allowed on the forums

It's also worth stating that I disagree with this too. I quite actually enjoy reasoned debate. If we can't be adult on a swinging site what can we be?"

Here, here!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's a fantasy of mine

Women get arsy if they see their partners enjoying themselves. Yes and I think women can get more jealous as well.

Yes I agree

"

By *aptain RedbeardMan  over a year ago

Right here, right now!

See my unfolding (and true!) story in the Stories and Fantasies section!

By *ust Share xWoman  over a year ago

stockport

Women get arsy if they see their partners enjoying themselves. Yes and I think women can get more jealous as well.

Yes I agree

I disagree.. In my experience men are usually more territorial.

"

Wow she have so sexy feet with I'd love to kiss suck licking

» Add a new message to this topic