FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > whats the weirdest thing youve ever done sexually..

whats the weirdest thing youve ever done sexually..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Weird thing youve ever tried during sex..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hoenixmanMan  over a year ago

Where men are men, and sheep are nervous...!

Think you need to get some members of the Bullingdon Club to comment here...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Weird thing youve ever tried during sex.."

We had a meet with a tv a while back , and after Sabrina had given her a good fisting , I pissed into her wide open ass . Sabrina then stuffed her panties inside her dripping ass , pulled them out and gagged her with them before pissing all over her face . Just for good measure I gave her a cum facial . She then did the walk of shame at our local dogging spot with the panties still in her mouth , and cum dripping off her face to her car .

"Weird thing youve ever tried during sex..

We had a meet with a tv a while back , and after Sabrina had given her a good fisting , I pissed into her wide open ass . Sabrina then stuffed her panties inside her dripping ass , pulled them out and gagged her with them before pissing all over her face . Just for good measure I gave her a cum facial . She then did the walk of shame at our local dogging spot with the panties still in her mouth , and cum dripping off her face to her car .

"

You really are my swinging heroes.

V xxx

"

you win hands down

By *oveleylegsMan  over a year ago

manchester

One question?

How did you piss with what must have been the best hard on ever?

you win hands down"

Never!! I once shagged a girl who was wearing a Sunderland footy shirt

you win hands downNever!! I once shagged a girl who was wearing a Sunderland footy shirt "

Now that is sick

Missionary..........with the lights on!

"Weird thing youve ever tried during sex.."

It's amazing how often that was a question on the 'I know your secret' thread

you win hands downNever!! I once shagged a girl who was wearing a Sunderland footy shirt Now that is sick "

Exactly

"

Almost the same!

Pissed inside our mutual friend that night when she had that speculum in. Pretty sure panty stuffing and fisting happened that night too..

I took her for a walk around the supermarket later after you guys left using my belt for a lead and got some right funny looks off the night staff

Checked my phone for the next meet. What a question! Depends what your kink is and how far out your push it? CBT, Ball kicking and pegging is quite "norm for me" no really try me!!!! I love being in full Fet Domme mode. Being doggy with a second male licking my clit was way out there.

Almost the same!

Pissed inside our mutual friend that night when she had that speculum in. Pretty sure panty stuffing and fisting happened that night too..

I took her for a walk around the supermarket later after you guys left using my belt for a lead and got some right funny looks off the night staff

"

I remember that !

You win , it's one thing parading a tv cum slut at a dogging spot - quite another around a fucking supermarket !!!!

We really must try harder .....

"One question?

How did you piss with what must have been the best hard on ever?"

Drank lots of water

Almost the same!

I remember that !

You win , it's one thing parading a tv cum slut at a dogging spot - quite another around a fucking supermarket !!!!

We really must try harder .....

"

That's one thing...Sure you guys could reel off a much bigger list than I ever could..The Crown stays with you!

"

Ok you win!

and they say romance is dead lol

I once fucked a single mum who just had a kid, and unbeknownst to me she was still lactating. So when I squeezed her nipples while she was riding me, her milk flew all over my face! I quickly got over it and gave it a taste - I felt really naughty!

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

Could have been worse, she could have had a Newcastle top on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

"

'Walk of shame'...I'm surprised she could walk at all after that little lot!! lmao...

"

My kind of meet

North Cambs

My kind of meet"

Helps to remind me that actually a meet with Gloswingers might not be an entirely good thing

blimey - im such an inadequate here

My kind of meet

Helps to remind me that actually a meet with Gloswingers might not be an entirely good thing "

Ha ha !!!

Well it has to be said that meet was of the more extreme nature .

Adaptability , compatibility and varied meets keep the lifestyle fresh .

While that kind of meet is not for everyone , for those involved it ticked all the boxes - and that's what it's all about

"blimey - im such an inadequate here"

Rubbish...

Your here for your own fun..long as your having a ball then it really doesn't matter what everyone else is up to

Not weird just different ....

I met a lovely couple few years back who introduced me to "squirting" I loved the eroticism of it - then about 18 months back meet a awesome women who introduced me to full "water sports" (not the boating sort lol)

so its that which ticks my box of late

North Cambs

My kind of meet

Helps to remind me that actually a meet with Gloswingers might not be an entirely good thing

Ha ha !!!

Well it has to be said that meet was of the more extreme nature .

Adaptability , compatibility and varied meets keep the lifestyle fresh .

While that kind of meet is not for everyone , for those involved it ticked all the boxes - and that's what it's all about "

By *arah_11TV/TS  over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

"

Does anyone want to do this with me?! Sarah x

Does anyone want to do this with me?! Sarah x"

It would be a pleasure

My kind of meet"

Ooh a trip to Cardiff sounds good

I once did it with the lights on

"I once shagged a girl who was wearing a Sunderland footy shirt "

How the hell did you get hard?

"Could have been worse, she could have had a Newcastle top on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Now now..Why would we let durty mackems wear our prized tops....

M pissed in my ass one time and then didn't pull out and we had anal sex.

[Removed by poster at 27/01/16 20:26:04]

» Add a new message to this topic