FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > making the first move

making the first move

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are some people reluctant to make the first move on here when sending messages? Are winks boring or are they a god ice breaker?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Are some people reluctant to make the first move on here when sending messages? Are winks boring or are they a god ice breaker? "

Winks are a good ice breaker. On a social meet I prefer the guy to make the first move to show interest.

Mrs G

"Are some people reluctant to make the first move on here when sending messages? Are winks boring or are they a god ice breaker?

Winks are a good ice breaker. On a social meet I prefer the guy to make the first move to show interest.

Mrs G"

Mrs g can I make a move xx

"Are some people reluctant to make the first move on here when sending messages? Are winks boring or are they a god ice breaker?

Mrs GMrs g can I make a move xx "

Ha ha come on down

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I never look at winks, so it is up to you

If I am interested in someone, I will send a message. Have never 'winked' yet

I make the first move with winks and messages and at clubs I smile a lot at my 'Prey'

By *anB451Man  over a year ago

Reading

It doesn't really take much to read a profile and write a message. Plus it's rare women or couples make the first move if you're a single lad (as has been discussed in other forum posts).

I don't really mind though. If there's a mutual liking of each other then they'll message back. If not then they won't!

By *dventureslayerMan  over a year ago

London

I have noticed that sending winks generally does not result in a reply. On the flipside when I receive a wink and send a message, it normally yields some back and forth.

"I make the first move with winks and messages and at clubs I smile a lot at my 'Prey' "
sounds scary

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

On here if I like the look of someone I will send a wink. Hopefully they will then look at me and say hello.

If I met someone I'd want them to make the move because I'm way too shy.

However once we get past the initial shyness I can be very forward in saying what I want

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Winks are a pointless feature for me, I never look at them, have it in my profile (when showing) not to bother sending them, yet still I have over 100 sitting there.

[Removed by poster at 27/01/16 22:08:00]

"I make the first move with winks and messages and at clubs I smile a lot at my 'Prey' sounds scary "

Oh no! I'm very gentle

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

We wink and like to get a wink...quick way to show interest. Having said that when we are looking for a meet are very happy to send a message to someone we are interested in. If they are not interested then fine, don't ask don't get and this is a swinging site after all!!

"I make the first move with winks and messages and at clubs I smile a lot at my 'Prey' sounds scary

Oh no! I'm very gentle "

Mrs GMrs g can I make a move xx

Ha ha come on down "

hey that's what the prostitute said to her knickers " come on down the price is right " xx

"I make the first move with winks and messages and at clubs I smile a lot at my 'Prey' sounds scary

Oh no! I'm very gentle "

Gentle is not the word I would use

I wink and message

"I wink and message "
do you and do you get any success ? X

Winks are lazy, send a message if you are interested!! Or are winks for multiple people when you really don't have time to message everyone?!

I will make the first move with a message, put in some effort and you may just get some back!!

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"Are some people reluctant to make the first move on here when sending messages? Are winks boring or are they a god ice breaker? "

we send a message, then wait for a reply no reply then we (cry,,lol,,) and move on..Connie x

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

On here, no. I/We have no problem with making the first move and sending a message etc.

In person, yes. Prefer others to make the first move if/when they are comfortable as we hate to be seen as pushy.

By *dventureslayerMan  over a year ago

London

I'm not a shy guy and I don't have a problem making the first move, if I see the profile of somebody I'm interested in. When I don't get a reply I never know if my message was lost in the sea of "show me your tits...etc etc" or they were just not interested. I do like getting a reply even if it's just a thanks but no thanks.

"Winks are lazy, send a message if you are interested!! Or are winks for multiple people when you really don't have time to message everyone?!

I will make the first move with a message, put in some effort and you may just get some back!! "

I'm still waiting!!

I have to hide my profile sometimes I cant keep up with messages

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

I ignore winks, I never even look at them. I expect they work best when sent by couples/single ladies, but single men really have to work harder than that.

We will make the first move if we like what we see ... we ALWAYS read the profile and if one thing doesn't fit we don't message, but hope they might message us lolololol

» Add a new message to this topic