FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Anyone noticed?

Anyone noticed?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *-and-K OP   Couple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Been looking at single male profiles this morning with a _iew to a meet up.

Has anyone else noticed how many single straight males are verifying each other?

Is it right that they are doing this? Its not as though they are actually meeting up or are bi, they are just offering to verify each other to circumvent the rules.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

OK you pair. Quick question.

In your opinion, has a single male *ever* done anything right?

I feel your pain Omar. Some single guys are dicks but a lot are really nice and respectful. I think single guys get a bad rap and that it is unfair.

how many single males have done this? And are you sure the single males are not bi?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Been looking at single male profiles this morning with a _iew to a meet up.

Has anyone else noticed how many single straight males are verifying each other?

Is it right that they are doing this? Its not as though they are actually meeting up or are bi, they are just offering to verify each other to circumvent the rules."

or are they.....

for example.... if i am at a club, and i see another single guy who is respectful and having a good time and generally a good guy, should i not verify him?

no hint of anyone being bi? no hint of circumventing the rules.....

you know when you get the feeling that people are reading way too much into things.... well this would be one of those occasions....

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

[Removed by poster at 29/01/11 10:11:37]

OH NO ! i ended up in trouble with this one last time . IF a guy is bi why wont he put that on his profile ? CONFUSED .

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

The majority of my verifications are social, not from any sexual contact.

Some have been from men.

Does that mean I didn't really turn up?

OP, if the only veri that a single man has is from another single man, and they're both claiming to be straight, disregard it, and add that to the criteria you already have for selecting.

"I feel your pain Omar. Some single guys are dicks but a lot are really nice and respectful. I think single guys get a bad rap and that it is unfair."

I agree..

Could it be that these guys have met at parties or clubs?

There is no rules that say that straight guys cant verify each other so why does it bother you?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Its not as though they are actually meeting up or are bi, they are just offering to verify each other to circumvent the rules."

How do you know they are not meeting up? Know each other from outside the scene. Have met at parties,socials, lunches, clubs or dogging.. or even other swinging sites.

and some may be bi and bending the truth on their sexuality.. thats their business.

Some couples/fems verify each other from socials....

are they also circumventing the rules or is it just the guys this applies to?

We have seen single straight fems verify single straight fems.... not many would question that

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

My best mate is here. I verified her. She's real, she's genuine, she's a single girl. We've never had sex but I verified her. Is that wrong?

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"

Is it right that they are doing this? Its not as though they are actually meeting up or are bi, they are just offering to verify each other to circumvent the rules."

What rules?

Do we have a 'no dick in the chick, you get no tick' rule or something?

Lots of couples and single fems have 'social only' verifications... have they broken the rules?

Verifications prove very little about a person. I certainly don't believe it proves people turn up as the only timewasters I have met have all been verified.

At best a verification indicates a person is the gender they say they are. Something which is probably more important for a couple or single fem to prove than a single guy.

The day I need guys to prove they are guys by having someone else tell me they are a guy is the day I stop sucking cock.

"My best mate is here. I verified her. She's real, she's genuine, she's a single girl. We've never had sex but I verified her. Is that wrong? "

You never verified me and I let you play with my gun!

To be fair I've seen more straight women's profiles that have verifications from other straight women than I have single guy profiles of the same ilk.

None of my verifications are from single guys, but I did once verify another single guy as I attended a party he threw and had a great time, so I thought it was only fair to let others know what great hosting skills he had, as they were clearly events well worth attending. I don't see any problem with this?

Edinburgh

"My best mate is here. I verified her. She's real, she's genuine, she's a single girl. We've never had sex but I verified her. Is that wrong?

You never verified me and I let you play with my gun!"

Hahahaha! And after I was such a shocking aim too!! Do you want me to verify you?

We guess it depends on what they say in their verification, if its just to say they have met them and thought they were a great guy, fine. But how can they have any idea how respectful they are when trying to do the business with somebody's partner?

We have met people who we thought were great outside of the bedroom, but turned in to inconsiderate jerks in it. This has applied to couples as well as singles...

So for us, verifications from people who have actually played mean most..

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

"My best mate is here. I verified her. She's real, she's genuine, she's a single girl. We've never had sex but I verified her. Is that wrong?

Hahahaha! And after I was such a shocking aim too!! Do you want me to verify you? "

I think you ought to. I think she's really a photo collecting 15 stone trucker called Alan.

"We guess it depends on what they say in their verification, if its just to say they have met them and thought they were a great guy, fine. But how can they have any idea how respectful they are when trying to do the business with somebody's partner?

We have met people who we thought were great outside of the bedroom, but turned in to inconsiderate jerks in it. This has applied to couples as well as singles...

So for us, verifications from people who have actually played mean most.."

People you consider jerks in the bedroom others might think different... Thats why we tend to not take much notice of veri's,we like to find out what someone is like for ourselves x

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

could be that they have met at social also its a hard thing for a single males to get verified. as for the most part no one really wants them not a moan just a thought. i have been lucky enough to meet some fab peeps on here but still find myself getting tarred with the single male perv title every now and then !!!!! it does get the ok single blokes down and there are enough bash single bloke threads to go around lets not have another no offence as always

"sits back and smiles"

What a pleasant surprise!

Happy to be a single guy!

What evidence do you have to proved that this is the case.

Remember you don't have to have sex to verify someone. You are just confirming that this person/s is/are really who they say they are.

On that point I think you will have to use your own discretion.

Hahahaha! And after I was such a shocking aim too!! Do you want me to verify you?

I think you ought to. I think she's really a photo collecting 15 stone trucker called Alan."

The name is Steve actually.

I am straight and have been verified by other straight women....what's the difference?

if they have spoken on the phone etc why shouldnt they verify each other? i dont meet couples tho have met lots at parties and clubs and will happily verify them as genuine because to me genuine dones not mean ive shagged them

Edinburgh

I think you ought to. I think she's really a photo collecting 15 stone trucker called Alan.

The name is Steve actually."

Steve? I thought it was Jeffrey!!

The name is Steve actually.

Steve? I thought it was Jeffrey!! "

Jeffrey is my middle name.... I sometimes use it in dodgy laybys.

" ...What rules? ...Do we have a 'no dick in the chick, you get no tick' rule or something? ... At best a verification indicates a person is the gender they say they are. Something which is probably more important for a couple or single fem to prove than a single guy.

The day I need guys to prove they are guys by having someone else tell me they are a guy is the day I stop sucking cock. "

ROFL Polo. Can I borrow this, as an answer to all the single guys in the chatroom, who ask me to give them a cam verification?

By *ptimusDMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"

What rules?

Do we have a 'no dick in the chick, you get no tick' rule or something?

Lots of couples and single fems have 'social only' verifications... have they broken the rules?

Verifications prove very little about a person. I certainly don't believe it proves people turn up as the only timewasters I have met have all been verified.

At best a verification indicates a person is the gender they say they are. Something which is probably more important for a couple or single fem to prove than a single guy.

The day I need guys to prove they are guys by having someone else tell me they are a guy is the day I stop sucking cock. "

Well said Polo, couldn't have said it better myself.

Although in my case it'll be licking pussy and not sucking cock

Back of Beyond

Sorry took so long getting back, been away for weekend!

I should have added, checked a male profile, he was straight, he had one verification, it was another male, clicked that and he had a couple of verifications, the 1st guy and another. clicked on that profile and same was repeated.

It was like following a cookie crumb trail through 7 men. Now I can accept what Fabio said if 2 blokes had met in a club, but 7 and from widely differing areas?

I've seen guys getting veris off guys via cam....not all of them are wankers though!

"Sorry took so long getting back, been away for weekend!

I should have added, checked a male profile, he was straight, he had one verification, it was another male, clicked that and he had a couple of verifications, the 1st guy and another. clicked on that profile and same was repeated.

It was like following a cookie crumb trail through 7 men. Now I can accept what Fabio said if 2 blokes had met in a club, but 7 and from widely differing areas?"

Its not impossible,people do travel to clubs,parties and gangbangs x

get with programe u for real?

"get with programe u for real?"

Is that aimed at us?

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

Naughty guys at it again! Trying to con others that they are genuine! Now before a certain couple decides to have a pop because I may say its not just men! I'm here to say that in my humble opinion the only veri worth a damn are those where there has been swinging yes dare I say where sex has taken place! I know how silly on a sight dedicated to people meeting others for sex!

However, the site has decided to give you

other options in which to veri others. So

that's the way it is..you are perfectly within your right to express an opinion on your mistrust of their reasons for doing it but as long as the site gives options its just tough! So go with your instincts and if you are not happy with any answer given if you choose to ask them its simple don't meet.....

veri's are there and you can chose to judge someone by them or not....as long as the person verifying is doing it in accordance with the site rules...it shouldn't matter.

Back of Beyond

"Naughty guys at it again! Trying to con others that they are genuine! Now before a certain couple decides to have a pop because I may say its not just men! I'm here to say that in my humble opinion the only veri worth a damn are those where there has been swinging yes dare I say where sex has taken place! I know how silly on a sight dedicated to people meeting others for sex!

However, the site has decided to give you

other options in which to veri others. So

that's the way it is..you are perfectly within your right to express an opinion on your mistrust of their reasons for doing it but as long as the site gives options its just tough! So go with your instincts and if you are not happy with any answer given if you choose to ask them its simple don't meet....."

What a concise and succinct answer this is. It hits the nail right on the headover the whole idea of verifications. The only ones we take notice of are those that actually mention they have met for sex, not coffee, not drinks, not for a chat. That just tells you they have met socially. You can do that with anyone, meeting and having sex is entirely a different beast.

Mate as a single bloke we hope you have plenty of meetings, you certainly deserve it for such forthright thinking.

» Add a new message to this topic