FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > couples where the woman does not full swap

couples where the woman does not full swap

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it normal for couples to want to meet other couples and only want to fuck the other woman with no involvement from the male?

The reason I ask is we have now been asked this on two separate occasions and if I'm honest I feel quite offended that people find it acceptable to ask someone to do something that they are not willing to do themselves.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Is it normal for couples to want to meet other couples and only want to fuck the other woman with no involvement from the male?

The reason I ask is we have now been asked this on two separate occasions and if I'm honest I feel quite offended that people find it acceptable to ask someone to do something that they are not willing to do themselves."

I don't think it's offensive to ask this after all you can always say no.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have been asked and read many profiles like it. Thats why if you read out it has a section about it.

Ronnie

"Is it normal for couples to want to meet other couples and only want to fuck the other woman with no involvement from the male?

The reason I ask is we have now been asked this on two separate occasions and if I'm honest I feel quite offended that people find it acceptable to ask someone to do something that they are not willing to do themselves.

I don't think it's offensive to ask this after all you can always say no. "

I wouldn't say offensive, I'd say cheeky, rude and ignorant

Seems quite common for us, had a few couples only interested in Mrs S, although some may have been just sad men with a couples profile. Safe to say though we don't find it offensive just annoying

I guess offensive probably wasnt a good choice of word and i probably take it completely the wrong way as it almost comes across as your wife is hot but you aint dso do you mind just watching us have a good time at your expense.

I suppose its so difficult to find single women so some people move on to couples with the hope the women play alone?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I guess offensive probably wasnt a good choice of word and i probably take it completely the wrong way as it almost comes across as your wife is hot but you aint dso do you mind just watching us have a good time at your expense.

I suppose its so difficult to find single women so some people move on to couples with the hope the women play alone?"

I understand what you meant now. We were in a situation once where the woman said "why would I want to have sex with you" looking at Mr N "when I have him" looking at her husband. He found that offensive and so did I so I see your point now

"I understand what you meant now. We were in a situation once where the woman said "why would I want to have sex with you" looking at Mr N "when I have him" looking at her husband. He found that offensive and so did I so I see your point now "

To be fair thats even worse! What sort of c u next Tuesday have you got to be to feel comfortable enough to say that to someone whilst stood in front of them

The reason I ask is we have now been asked this on two separate occasions and if I'm honest I feel quite offended that people find it acceptable to ask someone to do something that they are not willing to do themselves."

They wanted a single woman but couldnt get one so they'll accept you being ther ein order to get your wife.

"Seems quite common for us, had a few couples only interested in Mrs S, although some may have been just sad men with a couples profile. Safe to say though we don't find it offensive just annoying "

This....sad men with fake "couple " profiles. Like the ones who arrange to meet but she seems to become "ill " or "busy" etc. read a few threads on these, thankfully not come across it personally.

"I guess offensive probably wasnt a good choice of word and i probably take it completely the wrong way as it almost comes across as your wife is hot but you aint dso do you mind just watching us have a good time at your expense.

I suppose its so difficult to find single women so some people move on to couples with the hope the women play alone?

I understand what you meant now. We were in a situation once where the woman said "why would I want to have sex with you" looking at Mr N "when I have him" looking at her husband. He found that offensive and so did I so I see your point now "

What exactly was the context? Was the person autistic or had you just pissed in their cornflakes?

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

Hubby has permission to play alone [from the imaginary wife]

"Hubby has permission to play alone [from the imaginary wife] "

Come across that a lot!

You should say you only want the woman and can you talk to her on the phone please

I suppose at least they assk up front, has to be better than turning up on the meet ans telling you then that they only want to play with the female half LoL.

Or as someone has already said it a bloke and the wife has a problem at the last minuet and cant attend

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

We just tell them they have three hopes.

Cape of Good, Bob and No.

I wouldn't say offensive, I'd say cheeky, rude and ignorant "

Why is it cheeky, rude and ignorant? They are playing how they want yo play. I would say it is more ignorant for people to impose their unwritten rules bullshit on others.

By *uncan LynnCouple  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Not quite right . We would say that's a copout. It's either full swap or soft swap .

If that the case they should be like us and only meet males for full mmf

However when we do meet a couple it's full swap

They need to decide

Lynn

By *requent_FerryersCouple  over a year ago

Norwich to Great Yarmouth

Fu;;y agree and would add "Arrogant"!

We have unfortunately experienced this a number of times. Normally from the "pretty people" who think they are God's gift to the human race, but sometimes from people who are, well shall we say... "Deluded"?

We actually had a "couple" earlier this week contact us and say... "Mrs is away... Could we meet socially... Maybe your Husband could just stay away 'cos I don't do threesomes?"

We said no... lol

By *aralewisCouple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

Just put what you expect in your profile and if they dontt agree leave

Plus its always good to do Social Meets

Coz some people we've met nothing like profile pics or hygiene not the best or we don't click so we find that way we could walk away

Why is it cheeky, rude and ignorant? They are playing how they want yo play. I would say it is more ignorant for people to impose their unwritten rules bullshit on others."

We have unfortunately experienced this a number of times. Normally from the "pretty people" who think they are God's gift to the human race, but sometimes from people who are, well shall we say... "Deluded"?

We actually had a "couple" earlier this week contact us and say... "Mrs is away... Could we meet socially... Maybe your Husband could just stay away 'cos I don't do threesomes?"

We said no... lol"

So they are arrogant because they didn't fancy you? FFS get a grip people and let people play how they want to. They don't want to play with you-move on. You don't like the way they play- move on. What is arrogant is expecting people to have sex with you when they don't want to.

Why is it cheeky, rude and ignorant? They are playing how they want yo play. I would say it is more ignorant for people to impose their unwritten rules bullshit on others."

Its cheeky because,if they only want a woman they shouldn't be looking for couples and asking just for the woman.

I would suspect mainly that if they are genuinely a couple that metrics such, then she has absolutely no interest km fucking other men. This would lead to a further suspicion that she's probably not 100% into swinging and that's her compromise for going along with a past time in which her male partner is the driving force...We wouldn't meet couples like that for that reason not because of the way they insist on playing

Wembley

"We just tell them they have three hopes.

Cape of Good, Bob and No."

We said no... lol

So they are arrogant because they didn't fancy you? FFS get a grip people and let people play how they want to. They don't want to play with you-move on. You don't like the way they play- move on. What is arrogant is expecting people to have sex with you when they don't want to."

It is not the desire or lack of it that is arrogant, it is the fact that they ask and expect you to hand over your wife.

If they want a single fem, should they not go find one?

Actually I (a female) find your response arrogant as well. Maybe you should read the post before leaping in?

By *andaCouple  over a year ago

co down

Had it recently from a couple. It wasn't even on their profile but came up in chatting beforehand. We politely declined.

By *irtyandfilthy2014Couple  over a year ago

under the apple tree

"I would suspect mainly that if they are genuinely a couple that metrics such, then she has absolutely no interest km fucking other men. This would lead to a further suspicion that she's probably not 100% into swinging and that's her compromise for going along with a past time in which her male partner is the driving force...We wouldn't meet couples like that for that reason not because of the way they insist on playing"

Mrs here. Please don't assume that because a woman doesn't want to play with other men, that she's only swinging to please her man and isn't really into it. I was a single swinger before we met (clubs, parties, group fun and 1 to 1). Its me that suggested we tried swinging as a couple, its my choice not to play with other men because its not what I desire right now. I'm most certainly not here just to please my man. Granted, we don't message couples as we wouldn't fit what most couples want.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I understand what you meant now. We were in a situation once where the woman said "why would I want to have sex with you" looking at Mr N "when I have him" looking at her husband. He found that offensive and so did I so I see your point now

What exactly was the context? Was the person autistic or had you just pissed in their cornflakes? "

A social to discuss possible further meets...there were none.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

What exactly was the context? Was the person autistic or had you just pissed in their cornflakes?

A social to discuss possible further meets...there were none. "

Oh and I didn't piss on their cornflakes until after.

"I would suspect mainly that if they are genuinely a couple that metrics such, then she has absolutely no interest km fucking other men. This would lead to a further suspicion that she's probably not 100% into swinging and that's her compromise for going along with a past time in which her male partner is the driving force...We wouldn't meet couples like that for that reason not because of the way they insist on playing

Mrs here. Please don't assume that because a woman doesn't want to play with other men, that she's only swinging to please her man and isn't really into it. I was a single swinger before we met (clubs, parties, group fun and 1 to 1). Its me that suggested we tried swinging as a couple, its my choice not to play with other men because its not what I desire right now. I'm most certainly not here just to please my man. Granted, we don't message couples as we wouldn't fit what most couples want. "

That's fine for you and anyone to make any decisions about how you do or do not want to play. My suspicions are based on experience of couples we've met at clubs and parties. In the end, this is meant to be fun. When it becomes hard work because you've got to drill down through the dynamics of a couples relationship to try and work out the whys and wherefores of their play, it's just too tedious for brief times of pleasure. I agree with people who say that if they don't play the way you want to, then move on...

We're a couple who are just looking for a female. That's not to say we don't play with couples, just at the moment we're looking at starting our family and feel playing with a fella is a risk (in case of splitting not through bb).

When we've been messaged by couples I've explained this, it's amazing how many guys seem OK with it.

"So they are arrogant because they didn't fancy you? FFS get a grip people and let people play how they want to. They don't want to play with you-move on. You don't like the way they play- move on. What is arrogant is expecting people to have sex with you when they don't want to."

I get your point and your right we can just move on however we would love a single female but i still think contacting couples chatting to them and then dropping the bombshell they only want your wife feels like a kick in the balls.

How would you feel if you were on here with your husband/partner and nearly every message you received was from single ladies who are only really interested in your husband/partner then to top it off when you contacted by a couple it turns out they also just want your husband/partner?

If im honest it doesn't do much for your self confidence starts to make you feel like more of a minger than you thought you were infact I feel less confident around women now than i did before we joined fab!

The OP raises a good point here - as I'm sure we have all come across the same scenario over the years - personally I would say this should have been made clear before you met someone and secondly, you can always say no - its a free world

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"

I understand what you meant now. We were in a situation once where the woman said "why would I want to have sex with you" looking at Mr N "when I have him" looking at her husband. He found that offensive and so did I so I see your point now "

Wow. They sound delightful!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

Wow. They sound delightful! "

we laugh about it...now.

The lady was quite aggressively bisexual and despite being told that I am straight to the point where she said she got the picture could I stop going on about it and insisting that she could play straight clearly had no intention of doing so. I suspect this was her reaction to being told I don't compromise.

They are not from this site btw.

"So they are arrogant because they didn't fancy you? FFS get a grip people and let people play how they want to. They don't want to play with you-move on. You don't like the way they play- move on. What is arrogant is expecting people to have sex with you when they don't want to.

I get your point and your right we can just move on however we would love a single female but i still think contacting couples chatting to them and then dropping the bombshell they only want your wife feels like a kick in the balls.

How would you feel if you were on here with your husband/partner and nearly every message you received was from single ladies who are only really interested in your husband/partner then to top it off when you contacted by a couple it turns out they also just want your husband/partner?

If im honest it doesn't do much for your self confidence starts to make you feel like more of a minger than you thought you were infact I feel less confident around women now than i did before we joined fab!"

Dont take it personally itll ruin your experiences, maybe add a line on your profile to state that if people are aiming advances at you in a singular fashion either way they will be ignored and blocked, we get a lot of msgs saying Mrs is stunning/can i borrow Mr we just ignore them.. flattering yes but not what we want.

On the flip side can you honestly say youve not looked at a profile, seen a hot women youd like to play with and not bothered to consider the state of the guy for your wife.. Honestly!! I only ask because people do get caught up in the moment

Mr Pretty

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If couples are looking for couples to play with then I would say it sounds disrespectful to message a couple and say I only want the woman. They are disregarding what is on the profile.They should just look for a single female.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"

Wow. They sound delightful!

we laugh about it...now.

The lady was quite aggressively bisexual and despite being told that I am straight to the point where she said she got the picture could I stop going on about it and insisting that she could play straight clearly had no intention of doing so. I suspect this was her reaction to being told I don't compromise.

They are not from this site btw."

Well obviously, we don't let their kind (dickheads) on fab

"

It is not the desire or lack of it that is arrogant, it is the fact that they ask and expect you to hand over your wife.

If they want a single fem, should they not go find one?

Actually I (a female) find your response arrogant as well. Maybe you should read the post before leaping in?"

EXACTLY!!!

"Dont take it personally itll ruin your experiences, maybe add a line on your profile to state that if people are aiming advances at you in a singular fashion either way they will be ignored and blocked, we get a lot of msgs saying Mrs is stunning/can i borrow Mr we just ignore them.. flattering yes but not what we want.

On the flip side can you honestly say youve not looked at a profile, seen a hot women youd like to play with and not bothered to consider the state of the guy for your wife.. Honestly!! I only ask because people do get caught up in the moment

Mr Pretty "

I know I shouldn't take it personally just felt abit annoyed as its difficult to get chatting to couples that we both agree on and appear to tick all the boxes only to find they dont want you both.

Oh we both look at couples and probably think one or the other looks hot but to be fair unless we are both in agreement we dont message them as wouldn't want to lead someone on when when its going no where perhaps we are to considerate...

"Dont take it personally itll ruin your experiences, maybe add a line on your profile to state that if people are aiming advances at you in a singular fashion either way they will be ignored and blocked, we get a lot of msgs saying Mrs is stunning/can i borrow Mr we just ignore them.. flattering yes but not what we want.

Mr Pretty

I know I shouldn't take it personally just felt abit annoyed as its difficult to get chatting to couples that we both agree on and appear to tick all the boxes only to find they dont want you both.

Oh we both look at couples and probably think one or the other looks hot but to be fair unless we are both in agreement we dont message them as wouldn't want to lead someone on when when its going no where perhaps we are to considerate...

"

It does happen the other way. We met a couple at a club and she was all over Mr, but then discovered she doenst want anyone playing with her guy. This was after she had basically helped herself to every man in the tub... Later on she even tried to shove me off his cock while we were fucking so she could play with it.

I respect her play rules but she should respect other people To. She was one of those that believed every man was fair game at a club.

I refuse couples like the op states as I to be fair find if the woman isn't into Mr, I quickly lose interest.

Mr Pretty

"

No that is the perfect answer and you should remain considerate, you sound like a very genuine couple...

Try to remain confident, confidence is attractive, no one likes a self loather..chin up my friend!! dont change the way you guys do things to suit others,cobtinue to support eachother, there are many many genuine couples and singles on the scene, fab can be cruel but it can also be bloody awesome

Mr Pretty

No that is the perfect answer and you should remain considerate, you sound like a very genuine couple...

Try to remain confident, confidence is attractive, no one likes a self loather..chin up my friend!! dont change the way you guys do things to suit others,cobtinue to support eachother, there are many many genuine couples and singles on the scene, fab can be cruel but it can also be bloody awesome "

Can i offer some constructive criticism... your status update is probably due to your profile pics, you look like your posing for a gay lads mag.. i assume youre a builder by your other pic, grow some stubble, put on some jeans your work boots and a white t-shirt.. get some rugged pics my man theyll suit you

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I suppose its so difficult to find single women so some people move on to couples with the hope the women play alone?"

Oh and also you are a good looking man, it isn't your looks that are causing this.

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

Just say we always play as a couple but woman also can play bi together

"No that is the perfect answer and you should remain considerate, you sound like a very genuine couple...

Try to remain confident, confidence is attractive, no one likes a self loather..chin up my friend!! dont change the way you guys do things to suit others,cobtinue to support eachother, there are many many genuine couples and singles on the scene, fab can be cruel but it can also be bloody awesome

Can i offer some constructive criticism... your status update is probably due to your profile pics, you look like your posing for a gay lads mag.. i assume youre a builder by your other pic, grow some stubble, put on some jeans your work boots and a white t-shirt.. get some rugged pics my man theyll suit you "

Reading it back I do come across like Victor Meldrew infact im quite the opposite in real life I just got caught up in feeling like a munter and had I of left it another half hour before posting this thread l would of forgotten about it and moved on.

We are still new to this and so far have only had one meet with a guy for an mfm which was enjoyable and have social planned for next week with another single guy. So far we have not met another couple and perhaps we might be being a tad fussy but thats because we want to make sure our first time goes as smoothly as possible and like you say be awesome

I appreciate a bit of constructive criticism and to be fair you made me laugh out loud I never considered the pics looking like a pose for a gay magazine but your right they do! I had a guy offer to be my gay best friend!

I find it easier to take pics of laura but when it comes to pics of me and what women like to see im clueless as ive never had to try and make myself appealing to anyone other than laura for the last 17 years

Thanak you for your thoughts ill get onto it

done a few meets with other couples where the women have played while me and the other guy have played pool and d*unk beer, kind of works for me as bi play always leaves L mega horny so I get my reward later, hope the same works for the other couple, some have been round more than once so unless they really like pool I guess it must do.

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

We hate the idea of anyone being left out. Taking a break to watch is fine, but leaving any member out or showing no interest in both of us means a no thanks from us

Sadly in swinging sites as well as clubs you can still find couples where the wife is merely going along with the husbands instructions and "she" is simply a ruse for "him" to shag others. Maybe it's not as common as it was as both the scene and female participation is more open than it used to be . . but this can be another facet of the greedy, selfish male at his worst.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

You could write on your profile that you are only looking for other couples where they both play, write what you will and will not do so others have an idea what to expect.

"No that is the perfect answer and you should remain considerate, you sound like a very genuine couple...

Can i offer some constructive criticism... your status update is probably due to your profile pics, you look like your posing for a gay lads mag.. i assume youre a builder by your other pic, grow some stubble, put on some jeans your work boots and a white t-shirt.. get some rugged pics my man theyll suit you

Reading it back I do come across like Victor Meldrew infact im quite the opposite in real life I just got caught up in feeling like a munter and had I of left it another half hour before posting this thread l would of forgotten about it and moved on.

We are still new to this and so far have only had one meet with a guy for an mfm which was enjoyable and have social planned for next week with another single guy. So far we have not met another couple and perhaps we might be being a tad fussy but thats because we want to make sure our first time goes as smoothly as possible and like you say be awesome

I appreciate a bit of constructive criticism and to be fair you made me laugh out loud I never considered the pics looking like a pose for a gay magazine but your right they do! I had a guy offer to be my gay best friend!

I find it easier to take pics of laura but when it comes to pics of me and what women like to see im clueless as ive never had to try and make myself appealing to anyone other than laura for the last 17 years

Thanak you for your thoughts ill get onto it "

What women want.. that is one of lifes mysterys! Lol.. take pics that most reflect you, be confident in your pics.. it comes across in a pic more than you know, i hate my picture being taken but do get the odd good pic, take a look, im not the best looking guy, not the most ripped and im bald, but i hold myself well and thats important as a guy, take a breath, re-think your appeal, get some good selfies and have fun

"

I think you should go back and check your messages before publicly accusing us of something we have not done then come back and apologise!

Kevin"

Oh! My goodness! I am so sorry!!

I have checked back and it was not you, but another "couple" from North Walsham! (How hot is that town)?

I apologise unreservedly and hope that my impetuous nature did not cause you too much distress!!

Put it down to the "redheaded temperament"!

Again.. I am sorry xx

"You could write on your profile that you are only looking for other couples where they both play, write what you will and will not do so others have an idea what to expect."

I think we will be doing just that it just never occurred to me that you would have to I didn't think it was an "acceptable" way of finding a female to play with hence why i started the thread to see if other people thought it was and it seems that some people think it is so i guess i need a better write up on our profile but good news is our dislike lost will be hell of a lot smaller than our like list

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"

Oh! My goodness! I am so sorry!!

I have checked back and it was not you, but another "couple" from North Walsham! (How hot is that town)?

I apologise unreservedly and hope that my impetuous nature did not cause you too much distress!!

Put it down to the "redheaded temperament"!

Again.. I am sorry xx

"

So everyone's chums again. How about a big make up orgy ?

By *overs14Couple  over a year ago

norwich

We are quite local to you, I'm glad we haven't spoken to these people. Definitely add something to your profile about both of you playing or not at all.

"So they are arrogant because they didn't fancy you? FFS get a grip people and let people play how they want to. They don't want to play with you-move on. You don't like the way they play- move on. What is arrogant is expecting people to have sex with you when they don't want to.

If im honest it doesn't do much for your self confidence starts to make you feel like more of a minger than you thought you were infact I feel less confident around women now than i did before we joined fab!"

I would block them and move on. 'We' woukdnt be for them and likewise and yes this has happened when I was on a couples profile.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"You could write on your profile that you are only looking for other couples where they both play, write what you will and will not do so others have an idea what to expect.

I think we will be doing just that it just never occurred to me that you would have to I didn't think it was an "acceptable" way of finding a female to play with hence why i started the thread to see if other people thought it was and it seems that some people think it is so i guess i need a better write up on our profile but good news is our dislike lost will be hell of a lot smaller than our like list "

You will find over time that everyone does things differently and no-one is a mindreader, so unless you are clear on what is and is not acceptable to you misunderstandings can and will happen.

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Lots of couples seem to want wiggles, but ladies don't really want me. It got to point I'm actually shocked when the female half shows intrest. Kinda something I've got used too over the years.

in total agreement

It's not something we would entertain. Where a couple wanted to have sex with one of us but not the other in a couple plus couple situation .

It would not feel right and seem pretty pointless

It's down to the woman what she wants to do,why have sex with someone you don't like or just to please your fella? Just do what makes you happy and your bf/hubby should respect your wishes

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

Slightly different but I will only meet couples where full participation is on offer...

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Our profile states it females play

Unless we all feel comfortable and we state this before a meet.

Dick is happy to watch any play but wouldn't join in until invited.

for us if all 4 aint happy it aint gonna happen -

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"for us if all 4 aint happy it aint gonna happen - "

Same here!

"It's down to the woman what she wants to do,why have sex with someone you don't like or just to please your fella? Just do what makes you happy and your bf/hubby should respect your wishes "

I only play with hubby and it's been that way for 11 plus years because that's the way I like it and I enjoy the ladies but doesn't mean I'm shy around the male half of the couple. If the profile states full swaps only I won't msg, if it doesn't there's no harm in asking...

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

I had one meet with a great meet with a fantastic couple but when it came to the bedroom antics my role seemed to mainly consist of her sucking me while hubby fucked her. I only got to fuck her very briefly and never got near orgasm...I was rather disappointed if truth be told

When we meet I full swap but mrs doesn't. Her choice what she does and she says she doesn't want to but we always make it clear that we do not expect for me to full swap and the male of the other couple doesn't if that isn't what that couple want. We find an even ground that everyone is happy with and try to ensure everyone has equal involvement.

I wouldn't even say that really.everyone has different boundaries and different things that are acceptable to them, so it's worth asking! Personally, as a woman who won't play apart from my SO I don't ask, but I wouldn't think it rude for anyone else to ask me.

By *ub_liminalTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Belfast

That's weird, perhaps because the single fem vs couple ratio .. Is so skewed, it's a shrewd way of some who'd prefer to meet single but cannot due to the ratios.. Getting around the limitation?

Put it on your profile to avoid those types of mails.

The reason I started the thread was to find out other veiws on it as we are relatively new to it all and wasn't sure if it was deemed as the "norm".

We now know that opinions are mixed but the general theme is that its more common than i thought and the least to come out of it is that we are a little more educated than we were yesterday

We are far from narrow minded and even if we dont understand why people do some of the things they do we do like to make an effort to try and find out what it is that makes them tick in an effort to try and understand as we may have missed something that would make us think different.

A simple fuckoff should suffice.....

I was at a club with a fab friend, all playing on the big bed, when the fem we were both playing with turned to her husband and said 'she can play with us, but he can't'. I just got up and put my clothes back on. How RUDE!! You play with me, you play with him. Simple.

By *m123Couple  over a year ago

teesside

We think it's more arrogance than anything else

I (Sasha) won't full swap but Paul does as I love to watch him with other women.

We would never message a cpl and assume that they are ok with him fucking their fem whilst their male doesn't get to fuck me.

When we chat to couples we usually suggest soft swap all round but we do make them aware that I am happy for Paul to full swap IF that's something they're interested in but it isn't by any means expected.

Sasha x

Seen it on profiles.

if they ask tell them fuck off

Why is it cheeky, rude and ignorant? They are playing how they want yo play. I would say it is more ignorant for people to impose their unwritten rules bullshit on others.

"

The offensive part comes in, and I've had it's few times. Can he not be there when we meet you. Meaning my partner

We have had this a few times but often it doesn't become apparent until quite a few messages have passed between us. You sort of get that inkling that they are far more interested in Mrs T than me.

i have been told that I would be expected to sit in a corner and just watch or they have sky sports and I can watch that if I like! Now to clarify, if Mrs T wanted that, then fine I'd do it. Whilst I don't mind people asking, be up front and ask at the beginning. its being underhand that annoys me, after all doing this is all about trust.

The only thing I would say to the op. Remember, the woman they are so desperate to have sex with is the woman you're lucky enough to wake up to every morning. Who's the real winner?

On meet no push or expect more than what everyone comfortable to experience , am happy to all have fun if that what everyone want , just be honest with yourself , partner and others cant say one thing then act out another , aint gonna pressure , what the point in question coz had situation when the man of couple pestering yet woman holding back , just be all and end all is only do and let on what comfotable with, everyone dif and like dif scenario what ever , just meet compatable meets and have fun whatever your thing

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

See, this is where things can get silly for me around here. They asked which they're entitled to and you declined as you're entitled to, I really don't see where getting angry or annoyed comes into it, you're simply not a match. Now us on the other hand would have been very interested as this is exactly how we're set up to play and find this scenario difficult to come by, we'd be a perfect match for those types of couples. So many permutations to fab and we love the variations, there really does seem to be something for everyone, loads of different ways to play.

Whos imposing unwritten rules. If people read profiles it would them time.

We said no... lol

So they are arrogant because they didn't fancy you? FFS get a grip people and let people play how they want to. They don't want to play with you-move on. You don't like the way they play- move on. What is arrogant is expecting people to have sex with you when they don't want to."

Wow. If they don't want to play why send a message. Ffs what are you on. Sending a couple a message and asking the male to stay away is very rude and arrogant.

Came across this a lot when we started out. Had some very bad experiences. If anyone even comes close to suggesting this now, we just walk away.

It's insulting to Rogue and majorly hypocritical. Couples that talk or act that way disgust us both. Basically, in our mind, the swinging version of scum of the earth. . .

Caveat: If you declare it openly and don't try and force it on us then that's fine but the sneaky bastards who try it on can go do one.

Wembley

Why don't couples where only one has sex with another couple, set up profiles as single people and then write to couples, singles?

We said no... lol

So they are arrogant because they didn't fancy you? FFS get a grip people and let people play how they want to. They don't want to play with you-move on. You don't like the way they play- move on. What is arrogant is expecting people to have sex with you when they don't want to.

Wow. If they don't want to play why send a message. Ffs what are you on. Sending a couple a message and asking the male to stay away is very rude and arrogant.

"

Agree, if you want a single woman the message a single woman ffs. Some people have no tact or common sense on here.

Catthorpe

"Why don't couples where only one has sex with another couple, set up profiles as single people and then write to couples, singles?"

Not every couple where only one plays is this practicable, ie. Us.

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

We clearly state on our profile that we are a non swap couple, we enjoy the voyeur/exhibitionism side of sex in the company of others, and male half is pretty good with a camera, but lately most couples contacting us get all the way to arranging a meet with us only to ask at the last moment for more or a full swap, its human nature, we don't find it offensive or arrogant, in a back handed way it's a compliment, but we politely decline .... No problem.

"Why don't couples where only one has sex with another couple, set up profiles as single people and then write to couples, singles?

Not every couple where only one plays is this practicable, ie. Us."

Sorrt Is that meant to say practical?

Catthorpe

^it is, oops!

By *anillanomoreCouple  over a year ago

Chichester

"Why don't couples where only one has sex with another couple, set up profiles as single people and then write to couples, singles?"

If I set up an account as a single woman and then said I wanted OH to watch then single women would call us a couple

» Add a new message to this topic