FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fabulous letdown / lesbian help

Fabulous letdown / lesbian help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oungAndFilthy15 OP   Couple  over a year ago

liverpool

We have been looking for a while and have come to terms that finding a single lesbian girl on here would be like winning the lottery so if there is any single fems out there that know of any good sites I can try could you let me know .. Thanks k

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Why just a lesbian? If you opened it up to bisexuals you might get more luck, especially on fab.

liverpool

I ment ment bi doesn't have to be a full lesbian just that way we stop getting offers for couples beacuse we are only looking for fems X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Get to clubs. Alot of single women attend clubs and are not always on here..

For single women their safety is the most important..

We have met lots but mainly at clubs

liverpool

That's one for the future when we get a bit more into the scene I think haha X

"That's one for the future when we get a bit more into the scene I think haha X "

Everyone worries about clubs but honestly it's the best way and you will never look back..

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Your profile states your looking for just one girl for 'f on f or even just to watch you play'

From a single girls view the 'just watch you play' would not interest me in the slightest. You can go on cam in the chat room and plenty of people will just do that.

Maybe you could explain exactly what your looking for?

Is it just f on f?

Is it f on f fun in front of your fella then she sits a side while you 2 just play

Or is it a case of we will say f on f fun but then Spring it on the girl that the hubby will be there?

There are many couples on here that have been searching for exactly the same as you for months. You need to stand out and give that 'single girl' something to be attracted to.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"That's one for the future when we get a bit more into the scene I think haha X

Everyone worries about clubs but honestly it's the best way and you will never look back.. "

Clubs are great, that's where we started. Even if you only play together they are grwat fun

"That's one for the future when we get a bit more into the scene I think haha X

Everyone worries about clubs but honestly it's the best way and you will never look back..

Clubs are great, that's where we started. Even if you only play together they are grwat fun "

As above. It really is a great way to meet and a heck of a lot less faff than hotel type meets. I wish I'd started going much sooner. Give it a whirl.

By *ilthygorgeous1Couple  over a year ago

Oxford

You have to take into consideration that Single bi girls can easily find other Single bi girls to have fun with on thier own in private. It may be a problem finding someone who is prepared to perform in front of your fella or even sit and just watch you both. We would strongly suggest trying the club scene. You'll be supprised at how comfortable you'll feel and how normal everyone else is. Hope this helps x

» Add a new message to this topic