FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Older Woman

Older Woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've always had this fantasy of going with an older woman. Ever since I was at school i've wanted to go with a woman 40+ but im yet to achieve it. I'd like an older woman who knows what she wants and is very experienced. Mmmmm maybe someone here could help me? x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You'd better watch out mate

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Saga.co.uk

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

i want some green and blacks chocolate

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"i want some green and blacks chocolate "

Any particular genre?

hello xxx and your miles away xx

By *edhotminxWoman  over a year ago

Turn left at the Singing Ringing Tree

Playing with someone who is young enough to be my own child just sends chills down my spine, but that's just my personal opinion.

There is a specific website that is geared for older women looking for toyboys to play with. You might have more success there in filling your fantasy.

didnt realise that 40 was now classed as older. Gawd i'll be getting my 'past my sell by date' sticker soon

I have always fancied an older female as i think they treat you better and have more experience??

"didnt realise that 40 was now classed as older. Gawd i'll be getting my 'past my sell by date' sticker soon"

The lad's 22 so yeah, you're older. When you get to my advanced years then you get your sell by date sticker!

"I have always fancied an older female as i think they treat you better and have more experience??"

Treat you better in what way?

Wow theres some sarcastic people on here! What is that specific website to meet older women then?

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"Wow theres some sarcastic people on here! What is that specific website to meet older women then?"

www. gummygranny .com

Hang on, let me put my teeth in, grab me knitting and i'll just sit on my mobility cart waiting and a-watching, with a nice cup of hot milk

put granny dating in google and you'll find one

"Wow theres some sarcastic people on here! What is that specific website to meet older women then?"

Not sarcastic, just that this subject is done almost on a weekly basis and is soooo boring commenting the same thing time and time again; if you do a search on the forums, you will find your answer

and yes there is a special website for those that like people much older or much younger than them, some have cougar in the name and one as intergenerational in it. I did find it silly that they have the "choose the age" drop down box as realistically i could choose my own age group

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

I want a younger woman......... oh they are all younger than me, let me rephrase that then ......... I want a woman, pulse optional

"I want a younger woman......... oh they are all younger than me, let me rephrase that then ......... I want a woman, pulse optional "

Im younger than yoooouuuu na na na na na

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"I want a younger woman......... oh they are all younger than me, let me rephrase that then ......... I want a woman, pulse optional

Im younger than yoooouuuu na na na na na "

I know - want an older man?

"I have always fancied an older female as i think they treat you better and have more experience??"

Not an accurate generalisation mate, it completely depends on the women but you probably already know that really....

"put granny dating in google and you'll find one"

or grampy dating

"didnt realise that 40 was now classed as older. Gawd i'll be getting my 'past my sell by date' sticker soon"

I once had someone aged 42 message me saying he liked older women, i was 49 at the time

"I've always had this fantasy of going with an older woman. Ever since I was at school i've wanted to go with a woman 40+ but im yet to achieve it. I'd like an older woman who knows what she wants and is very experienced. Mmmmm maybe someone here could help me? x "

aww come back in a few years i'll have you lol

By *edhotminxWoman  over a year ago

Turn left at the Singing Ringing Tree

Try googling toyboys wanted and see what you come up with.

I am older than I was yesterday.

"I've always had this fantasy of going with an older woman. Ever since I was at school i've wanted to go with a woman 40+ but im yet to achieve it. I'd like an older woman who knows what she wants and is very experienced. Mmmmm maybe someone here could help me? x

aww come back in a few years i'll have you lol"

Ill hold you to that!

By *o Peep n WoodyCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

OMG - I must be getting old too then! My b/f is younger than me and he certainly keeps me feeling young

Fantastic feeling !

When I was in my mid twenties I had a lot of fun with a woman who was over 20 years older than me, it was quite honestly one of the best times of my life. Now of course I reallise that it was a combination of the right people at the right time that made it so special but I do have a great big horny spot for ladies who are older than me.

Firstly I'm not altogether happy that I am fast approaching an age where I'll be considered an older woman

Secondly google cougars and cubs if u like that. Me personally I like my men to look like men... not boys

The older woman thing has more than one angle although it's often talked about without separating issues.

To entertain a younger person because they are looking for some kind of 'fetish' or 'fantasy' is completely different from two adults who get along and get it on.

I never answer messages like 'hey im really into my older women' or ' i luv older women me' ..... unless I ask them why and then the answers are so boringly cliche and - although they probably don't realise it - just serve to show their immaturity.

I have met men younger than me and enjoyed the time with them on a level pegging and that's the trick I suspect - that each sees the other as an adult of the opposite sex that they'd enjoy playing with.

I do not have a predilection for younger males or older males - just people I get on with and find sexually attractive and mentally and culturally compatible.

i'm 48 so yes im an older woman, but feel at last half my age....... so age doesnt phase me, it's all in the mind

Absolutely it's not a fetish of mine as I don't meet ALL of my partners in the post office on pension day

The time I mentioned with the older lady in my previous post was totally on equal footings, it all sprang from chatting in the pub on Friday afternoons after work.

"i'm 48 so yes im an older woman, but feel at last half my age....... so age doesnt phase me, it's all in the mind "

awwww your a young woman to me

bstd!

ooo luv it when you talk dirty Gran

Now gerrup stairs an get them corsets off

[Removed by poster at 19/02/11 10:32:25]

I have come to terms with age being just a number recently, and the youngest one I have played with so far is early 30's!

And I have been tempted to play with some of the young hotties that have approached me recently.

By *igman16728Man  over a year ago

Ellon

I am 40 and i love women older than myself. I have always enjoyed women older than me and i think it stems from losing my virginity at 19 with a 30 year old lol. Been hooked ever since. You don't have to be 70 odd lol even 41 will do lol. I just appreciate a real woman xxxxxxxxxx

I prefer men older than myself: always have. The way I play, a younger man just wouldn't cut the mustard, neither would a short man etc. For my current fantasy it's all about power and control, there's no "power" in controlling a twentysomething for me.

That said, the youngest I've played with was 32 - way below my preferred age range. This young man was ex-Sandringham, had been injured in Bosnia and Iraq and is now the CEO of his own company.

Seeing his scars, his haughty manner...picturing him bound, gagged and moaning was alluring. Besides, as I've said before, if he was man enough to go looking for for WMDs...he was man enough to handle mine!

» Add a new message to this topic