FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > str8 or bi

str8 or bi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornycouple2734 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Burnley

why do most of the single men on this site say they r str8 but on there profile say they r bi

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

probably because they chase the fantasy and have no idea what they want

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

most single men can't read......... you don't expect them to be able to write correctly do you?????

hehehehehehehhehehe

Well you should think yourself lucky they do say it on there profile, because from experience they are all usually straight, but have looking for men and TV/TS ticked along with having 8 gay male friends on their friends list, each to there own and all that but if they cant be honest with themselves then who can they be honest with?

By *icekatCouple  over a year ago

north east

Promiscuous you took the words out my mouth could not have put it any better

Don't even get me started ff's lol... Could write a firkin book on the subject.

But agree... HONESTY is the best policy on this one.. We wish!

If ever there were a subject that brings out the worst in anyone.. this would be it.

Sooo many lier's so little space lol..

Mike and Ju xx

Probably to keep their options open, as a fair few couples have a bi male, and refuse to indulge in any play with single men, unless he is bi as well.

The thing is.. Bi male partners are far more common than is sometimes realised.. Reading between the lines of profiles gives many a clue..

Imagine if they all became suddenly more open and honest they'd all have a ball.. No objections to Bi guys.. none at all.. Its the lying Bi guys thats gets my goat lol.,..

Its just to edge their bets.Lets face it,most single guys would fuck a Barbers floor.So to them any holes a goal.As has already been said,why do so many "single straight guys" want to meet T/V's,or have bi or gay guys on their friends list?Yep,honesty's the best policy.

Trace & Ric

XXXX

By *ocalMan  over a year ago

Manchester

well until very recently i was straight, i say straight as in i had never touched a guy sexually but i had thought about it, then a situation occurred where it happened,i was with a mf cple that was newish to swinging, the guy had never been with a guy before but had wanted to, and his wife deffo wanted him to, so we took the plunge and tried it, and i enjoyed it to say the lest, i remember driving home thinking that when i woke up the next day i would be thinking wtf have i done! and be disgusted at myself, but i didn't feel that way, i no a lot of you will think i am being hypocritical here by saying i still feel the same about my sexuality, i still feel straight but obviously i have been with a guy as well so i cant say i am 100%, in real life i wouldn't dream of "coming on" to a guy or anything like that, but in swinging then yes it is an option i would have open now days so i changed my profile accordingly

Now ya see... that post restores a bit of faith.. At least he's being honest with himself and now others.. Well done I say.

Now fingers crossed it catches on to all the other lying hypocritical two faced hide behind i'm straight unless ya wanna suck ma cock 'mate' profiles out there lol...

Cyprus

Is it because they think they won't get to meet couples where the bloke is straight, if they admit to being Bi?

FFS...... Mr Madchick is straight but if a bi bloke comes round it doesn't bother him one iota....... as long as the blokey knows that Mr Mad is straight and doesn't try it one, we ain't bothered.

There is no taboo within the swinging world on being a Bi male......... why do men think there is?

Personally I think Bi men are hornier, I love monday nights at chams, lol. Its all very erotic

Cyprus

You love monday night a chams cus your a bossy moo....... and you like telling them what to do!

hehehehhehe

Moi!!!!!!!!!

oh maddie, you know me soooo well, lol

Cyprus

3 years of knowing you have made me psychic to your sexual demands my lovely..........

did I read somewhere that someone once thought you were too submissive???

I laughed myself silly with that one!

i know, it was actually one of PleasureDrones subbees (now defunked)

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

yeah it was a definite cop out on his part i think you intimidated him and he had not the confidence to take you on ..

his loss babe ...

mr x

» Add a new message to this topic