FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > delayed orgasms

delayed orgasms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ok i dont really know if there is a proper name for this. Has any woman (or man witnessed) this. Having had a multiple orgasm and physical contact has seized about 20 seconds later start to orgasm again without contact.

This is a new one on me and ive only just started doing it, its really quite a strange feeling. karenxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

yes i have witnessed this ...not had it happen to me ...i wish ...but i have seen it in women its almost like a wash back in the nervous system ...your dopamine levels go through the roof after orgasm might be something to do with that but i am not an expert by any menas ...

but it does exist

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Yep...... I can do that.

Along with being multi-orgasmic and a squirter....... it's quite annoying, messy and tiring.....

Think I'll give up and buy some horlicks!

You know something maddie, its great to be able to do it but i dont think people reaize how much it takes out of you especially gushing. It would be nice to turn it all off every now and again. Is there a proper name for those delayed orgasms do you knowxxkarenx

By *couple412Man  over a year ago

faversham

We call it Aftershocks when my wife does it.

If thats any help.

thanks acouple thats what i call it after ive finished orgasming but still leaping around lol. These happen after everything has died down and i think im back to normal they just come from nowhere later on and give me full blown orgasms

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think I know what you mean, do you mean after she has orgasmed she goes into(what I nicknamed it!)her own little 'Bubble'! she becomes non coherent and no matter what you try you can't get any sense out of her!!. Even though you're both there she will be totally on her own in her body and mind wearing just a euphoric little grin. I find that when I have put a woman in to her 'Bubble' it's a great turn on for me and job well done!! Then once the 'Bubble' pops you get to carry on with a women that's even more hornier than before!!!

lol no, i dont think im being very good at explaining it.

You probably are but I've gone and read it wrong and got the wrong end of the stick!! lol

By *couple412Man  over a year ago

faversham

Hmmm.

Could be what we are talking about.

We are not talking hours later right?

About the time you might be having a cuddle and all of a sudden you go "oh my god!" (or whatever!!) and orgasam again?

Is that what you mean?

We call them Aftershocks cos the aftershock can be more "devestating" than the actual quake!!

However if you mean later than that - wow, lucky you.

Must be awkward though. Try explaining that one to an insurance comapany "! was just driving along and all of a sudden I just orgasamed. Thats why i hit the Police car!!!!

Yes acouple thats it. Its quiet a bit later, long after the after shocks have finished. Just seems to come from nowhere, ive only done it a couple of times both recently.

i can get mine upto about 5 minutes afterwars but no longer than that normally. Never ceases to amaze me what new things my body throws at me lol.

Nor us!! Keeps throwing a new bit here a new bit there.. every morning now we wonder whats new ff's..

Mike and Ju x

Well if my body starts throwing anything more at me i may as well go in the circus lol. I do believe its because we are able to know what truely turns us on as we get older and are at one with our mind and body.xxkarenx

It happened to me once, but it was about 3 hours after having sex. I was in Asda in the fresh produce aisle when outof the blue I just came like a bloody train, wow, but what a mess.

Had to laugh when five minutes later the tannoy said "Store Cleaner to fresh produce, there has been a yoghurt spillage"

By *lackboaWoman  over a year ago

greenock

hi All.....yes, i get aftershocks too...mostly just a few minutes after an orgasm...but just recently had one the next morning......scared myself half to death!!!!!.....also, on a related note....is anyone else gushing more as they get older......or is it just me????

E xx

oh i feel better now, mine wasnt the next morning lol, but yes im gushing far more as i get older im going to have the thames barrier fitted up there soon

I think I know what you mean-scared me when happened to my ex, thought everything was over and then-oh no!At the time i took it as a compliment but guess its about how you cum and such, her body and not you! Hope that doesn't sound selfish! MMM I have to honest i dont gush (haha) but do love it!

Delayed orgasms...Ive been trying to get my hands on funofsomesort for 12 months....now thats what i call a delayed orgasm

haha-I do believe you are a touch confused madam! And you flatter me with speak that implies I could provide one at all!

lol you know you can and we havent met yet

By *arryJones1975Man  over a year ago

ely

I saw the title and thought you meant a hot meet with me..you just know it will be delayed orgasm as I'd be very late arriving pmsl

Regards

Harry Jones

diamond smiles can i borrow one....i struggle to cum once so sound likes something i need to get me hands on :D could you pop one in the post for me once youve done with it ....thanks x

"diamond smiles can i borrow one....i struggle to cum once so sound likes something i need to get me hands on :D could you pop one in the post for me once youve done with it ....thanks x"

Tiff,

Don't worry yourself just yet and feel lucky because as you are only 20 everything you have is still tight and fully functional you just need to practice a bit more

And also don't let the waffle of the older women in here confuse you, when they talk about delayed orgasm and gushing they have not worked out that they are actually having small seizures then pissing themselves........

haha ok maybe il put that one off a little longer ive already gone for the 'motherly hips' after childbirth maybe having to wear tena lady can wait :D

"diamond smiles can i borrow one....i struggle to cum once so sound likes something i need to get me hands on :D could you pop one in the post for me once youve done with it ....thanks x

Tiff,

Don't worry yourself just yet and feel lucky because as you are only 20 everything you have is still tight and fully functional you just need to practice a bit more

And also don't let the waffle of the older women in here confuse you, when they talk about delayed orgasm and gushing they have not worked out that they are actually having small seizures then pissing themselves........

"

This I have always wondered about. not being into toiletries play. it has often crossed my mind whether squirting is pissing. Should this be a new thread?

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

Of course it is.

As already mentioned; as ladies get older, some find that they gush more. The reason is that their muscle tone decreases with age - and yes - with decreasing exercise and fitness.

Gushing and squirting is urine coming from the urethral opening in small or large quantities.

A footnote to this is that urine is sterile and safe to drink. it oxidises when in contact with the air over a period of time, so the origin of the fluid can be verified the next morning, by smell.

It is absolutely feasible to train a pelvic floor up, so that gushing and squirting can be avoided - but this might disappoint some of the guys who seem to have a thing about it.

I can squirt - or not - depending on whose sheets I am on .... lol

Jane xx

"This I have always wondered about. not being into toiletries play. it has often crossed my mind whether squirting is pissing. Should this be a new thread?"

There is actually already a thread on this....

and to _ohjane.... although sometimes it may well be, it isn't always. There has been scientific research to prove otherwise. It isn't always 'old ladies' who squirt and gush you know! lol

"Yep...... I can do that.

Along with being multi-orgasmic and a squirter....... it's quite annoying, messy and tiring.....

Think I'll give up and buy some horlicks!"

never give up squirting! I love it

» Add a new message to this topic