FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > wankers! and not the good kind

wankers! and not the good kind

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've just been called a dick head.

A man messaged me whose 48 the age isn't a problem what so ever I just didn't find him attractive.

In my profile it says if I don't reply then please take the hint as who wants to write out rejection messages.

So a few hours go by after I deleted his first message then when I sign in again I have a message from him telling me to change my age range and called me a dick head.

Surely it's my right to be able to use this site without people thinking that because they message I'm going to drop my knickers do others have this same problem?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your going to get it on this site suggest you just delete and block. Not get upset by these 'wankers'

All the time.. just block the idiot

He's being immature, ignore him and do your own thing. People like that aren't worth wasting a nano second of your time on.

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Take not notice of him. Some struggle with rejection on here

Not upset by it at all just thought for his age he would be more mature lol

It's also nice to know I'm not the only one

"I've just been called a dick head.

A man messaged me whose 48 the age isn't a problem what so ever I just didn't find him attractive.

In my profile it says if I don't reply then please take the hint as who wants to write out rejection messages.

So a few hours go by after I deleted his first message then when I sign in again I have a message from him telling me to change my age range and called me a dick head.

Surely it's my right to be able to use this site without people thinking that because they message I'm going to drop my knickers do others have this same problem?"

If that was me I'd send one back saying

Oi that's mistress dick head to you

Laugh it off

Men!!! Pfft...

Fabulous avatars though young lady

"Not upset by it at all just thought for his age he would be more mature lol "

To be honest I have found older guys to be far worse at taking rejection then young ones

I've never had a nasty come back from a guy I've told is to young for me, some try and change my mind but never rude

All the really rude messages have come from guys around 50+

Some guy are just plonkers delete and block

Every day lol you're not alone

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Surely it's my right to be able to use this site without people thinking that because they message I'm going to drop my knickers do others have this same problem?

Laugh it off "

Yeah I say something daft as well,they tend to block you after calling you something though so you can't reply

Surely it's my right to be able to use this site without people thinking that because they message I'm going to drop my knickers do others have this same problem?"

I think he just wanted a reaction,any reaction,not unlike a child stamping his feet . Of course you are free to conduct your profile as you wish.

Some people on here really are pathetic and its one of the many reasons I run my profile as I do. I do the chasing and don't get hassled. Life really is too short to be a dick head and put up with dick heads!

By *ub_liminalTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Belfast

Lol, the irony being he more or less confirmed your assessment of unsuitability with the snarky , abusive mail.

Give yourself a pat on the back for having such good instincts and move on.

Sometimes I can't help my self and message them back then if goes back-and-forth for a while and he asked to meet again lol plonkers

A reply to the abusive message saying...oooh sorry I've just read your rant and I've realised I made a mistake in not replying immediately,you seem lovely can we chat???

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

You'll always find arseholes.....

I got one yesterday telling me to eat a salad cause apparently I'm a fat cunt!

Said person had then blocked me.

Easy come easy go. I'm not skinny, but having recently lost coming on for 5stones I dread to think what he'd have called me before!!! Lmao

So what's the problem?

Happens to us all unfortunately, I've had someone swear and call me a C@nt because I said no.

Got messaged from a lady Tuesday, deleted her messages and blocked her as not interested. Wednesday got another message from her saying I was rude to block her, she actually deleted her profile and rejoined, same name stats etc etc, so she could send me abuse !

"Sometimes I can't help my self and message them back then if goes back-and-forth for a while and he asked to meet again lol plonkers "

I do that too lol

"You'll always find arseholes.....

I got one yesterday telling me to eat a salad cause apparently I'm a fat cunt!

Said person had then blocked me.

Easy come easy go. I'm not skinny, but having recently lost coming on for 5stones I dread to think what he'd have called me before!!! Lmao "

The speed at which a woman goes from beautiful /sexy to fat ugly slag depends how quickly he recieves the no thanks reply.

It is embarrassing to the sad cases who act like this

Just thank them for confirming your decision to not want to meet them as the correct one, then block them

I would have loved to give him a sarcastic reply but sadly I'm now blocked.

I'm just glad I'm not the only one and to the lady who said she got.a.message from someone calling her fat....you look bloody amazing and very well done on the weight loss you look great.

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"I would have loved to give him a sarcastic reply but sadly I'm now blocked.

I'm just glad I'm not the only one and to the lady who said she got.a.message from someone calling her fat....you look bloody amazing and very well done on the weight loss you look great.

"

Aww thank you my lovely!!

Whoever it is can stick it up their arse -they'll probably have to as can't imagine them pulling lol

Have a fantabulous weekend and don't let the tossers bug you xx

"I would have loved to give him a sarcastic reply but sadly I'm now blocked.

Aww thank you my lovely!!

Whoever it is can stick it up their arse -they'll probably have to as can't imagine them pulling lol

Have a fantabulous weekend and don't let the tossers bug you xx"

You have a great weekend to sweetie x

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Laugh it off "

Love it

Just another example of the vast majority of simple minded single males that spoil it for the decent minority. Report, block and move on. X

Hi stranger I'm 48 too. What ever made you think that we become more mature the older we get!!! Men are tall children.. except me who also forgot to do the growing bit. Xx

I've also found it's mainly guys in their 40s rude, so they're outta my age range. But guys in their 50s and 60s tend to be lovely and respectful. Dunno about anyone older.

I'm in 40s and at that don't give a shit stage also though.

Probably thinks he's gods gift and that no one could find him unattractive. Denial is a sad thing.

Block and forget about him.

Don't get all these threads on abusive messages we've never had one all the time we've been in here but we do reply to people who read our profile and send face pics like we ask as we believe it is a polite and proper thing to do . Why bother with a profile if your going to ignore people ? After all does ANYBODY enjoy being ignored ?

Delete and block.

I've had loads like this. One guy has 4 profiles on here and he has sent abuse from all of them

can't get over the fact I'm not interested in him so resorted to bully tactics

"Delete and block.

I've had loads like this. One guy has 4 profiles on here and he has sent abuse from all of them

can't get over the fact I'm not interested in him so resorted to bully tactics"

Loads??? In 4 weeks you've Been on ? No comment

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

We all get it just don,t let it up set you the thing with a lot of men because we like a good fucking we will fuck anything like them but as us girls know there as got to be a bit of something not just a cock

hey just ignore him ,that must be a rare thing if you don't fancy him that's it ,surely he has no choice but to understand that's going to happen

Yes

By *retty womanWoman  over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

Report, block, delete does it for me.

I have had more nasty messages from young guys though.

If you were new to this I would explain.

Rant Thursday in the lounge is what you need!

By *olden RatioWoman  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

"The speed at which a woman goes from beautiful /sexy to fat ugly slag depends how quickly he recieves the no thanks reply.

It is embarrassing to the sad cases who act like this"

This is *so* true! OP, you're not alone... we all get butthurt messages like this, I just laugh it off and block them.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

No!

When visible my profile sets out what I want and states I won't reply to anyone outwith that.

I read the profile before the message and delete without reading if they don't meet what I'm looking for. If they resend, ignore. If they have a strop I'd never know as I don't engage.

Result: seven angst free years on Fab.

» Add a new message to this topic