FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > It seems a god damn shame to waste....

It seems a god damn shame to waste....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So sometimes as a couple we have the most fuking unbelievable sex and my friends just don't want to hear all the gory details. But it seems a shame and I get fustrated that I can't be like 'Omg you wouldn't believe the shit we did last night'

So this is me venting to the people that may want to hear it;

Kids are away at their dads, started off the evening with a failed attempt at us starting off sexing on the sofa due to a typical woman's moment 'pulling a face'.

Jump to an hour later, he's been out and bought beer and chilled out. Now at the moment we are organising our first MMF meet on Sunday where we are going to be watched on our first visit. Since we started organising this, the amount of sex we have had is ridiculous. It's driving us both mad and tonight proved it. However, the Bf had one too many beers and decided instead of a nightime of solid sex I could have 1 of 2 options, He gets me off now and we have sex and bed or we have sex now and he gets me off at bed but thats my lot.

So I told him I needed to think, then slipped off and put on my new silk kimono I had bought today, I knew it would drive him mad. He came in, and I said I want you to get me off now, so he put me on the sofa opened the robe and the tie slipped over my pussy. It was seriously hot. He then treated me to some amazing fingering, and as I expected (and hoped) within 5 minutes was begging to fuck now. I got up and bent over the side of 1 sofa, he fucked me for around 20 minutes like that - I came so many times I cant even count tonight. My partner then put on his cock extender and fucked me some more. Eventually he came but it wasn't over. I got my kimono back on and got on the sofa, he went to the shop and ended up at the neighbours for a beer, whilst he was gone I messaged him telling him I was using my vibrator on the sofa whilst waiting for him. I went down stairs after waiting too long and retrieved him, slightly d*unker now. We sat down and he started having a play with himself so I joined him and took over, I then gave him a long blow job. He asked If i wanted to cam with our future meet but he was not around so we filmed a 3 minute clip of me sucking him off whilst using my vibrator on the sofa with my legs spread for the camera. The video time then ran out so I set the camera up infront of our large mirror and filmed him fucking me for half an hour over the side of a different sofa in our sitting room.

After coming the first time, I expected this to be over however he somehow just powered through stayed fully erect and continued to fuck me over the side of the sofa.

I was literally by this point begging him that I had enough, he shocked me by telling me I was no where near done, this drove me mad.I asked him to take off the extender, he then asked me if i was sure and proved exactly why I didn't want him to take it off.

We then took a pit break and ended up me bent over the sink in the bathroom.

I then took him into the kitchen so we could do it in front of the window bent over the kitchen side. He came so we went and got comfy on the sofa again

There was some other kinky shit in their but some details are just for us

I'm just going to say thats how you spend a friday night with the person you love and cannot get enough of whilst you have got a free house! lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I once kissed a lady. With tongues. And touched her bum

that's the good thing about swinging, apart from sex with others.

we get horny and play more often as were often talking about past meets and future meets.

also at clubs we like to talk openly about what we do sex wise and how we do things and how others play aswell, things you cannot discuss with work mates and familly

It's always fun to hear about people's sex lives. And yes you're right, it's nice to have a forum to tell and discuss with others. You might like the stories and fantasies section.

By *artytwoCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Wtf is a cock extender?

"Wtf is a cock extender?"

Lmfao i suppose the right word would be cock sleeve (it's got another 2 inches on top) hahahaha

[Removed by poster at 29/02/16 18:01:22]

"I once kissed a lady. With tongues. And touched her bum "

If it doesn't impress you enough.. Don't read. Simples

Thanks, that's the only sex I've had in the last month. x

» Add a new message to this topic