FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > cam 2 cam?

cam 2 cam?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i would love to know if any females or couple would cam 2 cam with me on msn,yahoo or skype ? message me for my messenger names

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good luck!

Given your well-written and highly informative profile, the delectable and enticing photos and your oh-so mouth-watering offer, I should say you'll be inundated with offers.

im new to this so ive not really made a decnt profile yet or had time to post my pics

just thought id say ive update my profile and added some photos which are pending

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

John - seeing as you're fairly new to this, I'd encourage you to get support on getting your profile to be as top notch as possible, so that it's less trial and error. There's some advice in a message above, if you read into it.

Firstly, I think to really encourage someone to cam with you, you'll need some photos of yourself. If you can get some up, it's likely to increase the no of people who'll work out whether you're attractive to them.

It sounds like you do want some help, and most people are generally willing to give some advice, so I'd pursue this.

You can always promote liaisons in the Meetings section, even if it's to start with a cam meet.

Happy to help you and others, if you'd like some guidance. Good luck! Sophie x

thanks for the advice

Yep you just need to sort out your profile a bit first , you say you don't do anything to males but your listed as bi curious ?

thanks again ill have to change that

i also have my photos online now, there not great but its a start lol

That's a good start.

If we were looking for a bloke, the size of his cock being announced on the top line wouldn't make us feel positive - play on your personality, eh?

Make it amusing, literate (run a spell-check on your profile in Word or something) and not too short but not too long. Tinker with it until you are happy.

But mostly, get rid of that legal disclaimer. It's not worth the 1's and 0's it's written on (check the FAQ's at http://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ )

By *ornwall-maleMan  over a year ago

newquay

"That's a good start.

If we were looking for a bloke, the size of his cock being announced on the top line wouldn't make us feel positive - play on your personality, eh?

Make it amusing, literate (run a spell-check on your profile in Word or something) and not too short but not too long. Tinker with it until you are happy.

But mostly, get rid of that legal disclaimer. It's not worth the 1's and 0's it's written on (check the FAQ's at http://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ )"

outrageous, dont advise him to tinker with it until he is happy! he will make a mess in here lol

» Add a new message to this topic