FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > "The Chancer"

"The Chancer"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Firstly we would like to say thanks to all the lovely guys we have met and chatted to on fab but fail to understand what we have now come to call "The Chancers" who for some unknown reason appear to believe that this is infact a site to provide them with free sex as and when they see fit and not a swinging site where consent is required by all involved!While chatting to a guy and receiving only a few messages and explaining that a meet was not possible at the time he wanted, but stating that a social meet would be far better in order to make sure we all clicked; to then be told by him no way is beyond my comprehension.When will these guys begin to understand that they are so transparent!!!!! Again we would like to point out this is not in any way aimed at the good gyus who have to put up with the fall out of these losers!!!! Well done you nice guys, we appaud you, "Chancers" please get a life!!!!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why is it beyond your comprehension?? as much as you have the right to want a social meet first he has the right not to want one!

"Why is it beyond your comprehension?? as much as you have the right to want a social meet first he has the right not to want one!"
of course he has the right not to want one...... but he was quite prepared to travel at a very late hour for sex..... but not give up 30 mins of his time for a social meet...... sorry hhis assumption was that he could have sex when he saw fit..... and to come back with a reply to us saying and i quote " no way" is in my book a loser, not not worth bothering with

Well I really don't know why it bothers you...that I don't get!

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Ripples of applause.

"Well I really don't know why it bothers you...that I don't get!"
manners to anyone on this site costs nothing......and to reply to genuine people say "no way" when you ask for a social meet actually makes me laugh. We really dont mind if anyone says they don't do social meets, its the manner in which you convey your preferred method of meeting that is important. However it did in my mind explain why he had no verifications on his profile with manners like that

"Well I really don't know why it bothers you...that I don't get!manners to anyone on this site costs nothing......and to reply to genuine people say "no way" when you ask for a social meet actually makes me laugh. We really dont mind if anyone says they don't do social meets, its the manner in which you convey your preferred method of meeting that is important. However it did in my mind explain why he had no verifications on his profile with manners like that "

With respect...you talk about manners but you start a thread to moan about someone, call them a loser, say they need to get a life and suggest he is ill mannered...when as far as I can see he hasn't done anything of the sort.

"Well I really don't know why it bothers you...that I don't get!manners to anyone on this site costs nothing......and to reply to genuine people say "no way" when you ask for a social meet actually makes me laugh. We really dont mind if anyone says they don't do social meets, its the manner in which you convey your preferred method of meeting that is important. However it did in my mind explain why he had no verifications on his profile with manners like that

With respect...you talk about manners but you start a thread to moan about someone, call them a loser, say they need to get a life and suggest he is ill mannered...when as far as I can see he hasn't done anything of the sort."

Far from it, if you care to read our profile we treat people as we like to be treated, that however in my book if someone choses to not participate in the same good manners as we give them, they fore go the privilage, and i will then treat them in the same manner they see fit!!!!!!!!!!

"Well I really don't know why it bothers you...that I don't get!manners to anyone on this site costs nothing......and to reply to genuine people say "no way" when you ask for a social meet actually makes me laugh. We really dont mind if anyone says they don't do social meets, its the manner in which you convey your preferred method of meeting that is important. However it did in my mind explain why he had no verifications on his profile with manners like that

With respect...you talk about manners but you start a thread to moan about someone, call them a loser, say they need to get a life and suggest he is ill mannered...when as far as I can see he hasn't done anything of the sort.Far from it, if you care to read our profile we treat people as we like to be treated, that however in my book if someone choses to not participate in the same good manners as we give them, they fore go the privilage, and i will then treat them in the same manner they see fit!!!!!!!!!! "

Ahhh...therefore you would be quite happy then for someone to start a thread to abuse you if you happened not to want the same thing as them?

With respect...you talk about manners but you start a thread to moan about someone, call them a loser, say they need to get a life and suggest he is ill mannered...when as far as I can see he hasn't done anything of the sort.Far from it, if you care to read our profile we treat people as we like to be treated, that however in my book if someone choses to not participate in the same good manners as we give them, they fore go the privilage, and i will then treat them in the same manner they see fit!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh...therefore you would be quite happy then for someone to start a thread to abuse you if you happened not to want the same thing as them? "

you seem to be missing the point here.. it was us who wouldnt meet at a drop of a hat and not him lol............ i was simply implying that if someone asks for a social meet a simple reply of sorry but i dont do social meets would has sufficed..... and as i stated the good guys on here get the flack because of guys like that, who dont approach people in the right manner!!!!!!!!!!!!

By *mf4BxJCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

opinions are like arse holes - we all have one.

No!...I think it is you who are missing the point.

Everyone has the right to approach or reply any way they wish...if the other party doesn't like it they can move on.

YOU have started a thread to abuse an individual because their 'attitude' was not to your taste.

You have also gone on to make assumptions about the 'meets' he may or may not have had.

If you don't like someone don't meet them and find someone you do like.

What on earth is the point of abusing him here ecause he wants different things to you and then suggest manners are important to you!

"No!...I think it is you who are missing the point.

Everyone has the right to approach or reply any way they wish...if the other party doesn't like it they can move on.

YOU have started a thread to abuse an individual because their 'attitude' was not to your taste.

You have also gone on to make assumptions about the 'meets' he may or may not have had.

If you don't like someone don't meet them and find someone you do like.

What on earth is the point of abusing him here ecause he wants different things to you and then suggest manners are important to you!"

of course you are right. everyone does have the right to approach someone and reply as they want..... and use the forums...i have not stated any user name i am using my right to state i did not like his approach as you are now using your right to disagree with me.I can also assure you we move on from such people with ease. I was simpy stating my opinion as you your self stated we are all entitled to!!!!!!!!!!!

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Chill pill anyone?

"Chill pill anyone? "
please pass them along lol........... i'll take two with my wine lol

Again, with respect, that's not what you are doing at all.'Loser', 'Get a life' are used as abusive term...which you have no reason to use...as you admit he hasn't done anything wrong. You suggest he has had no meets ( which has nothing to do with anything ) but you have no evidence for saying it. Really, despite your protestations, YOU are being rather ill mannered.

"Again, with respect, that's not what you are doing at all.'Loser', 'Get a life' are used as abusive term...which you have no reason to use...as you admit he hasn't done anything wrong. You suggest he has had no meets ( which has nothing to do with anything ) but you have no evidence for saying it. Really, despite your protestations, YOU are being rather ill mannered."
Whatever!!!!!!!! lol

"Again, with respect, that's not what you are doing at all.'Loser', 'Get a life' are used as abusive term...which you have no reason to use...as you admit he hasn't done anything wrong. You suggest he has had no meets ( which has nothing to do with anything ) but you have no evidence for saying it. Really, despite your protestations, YOU are being rather ill mannered.Whatever!!!!!!!! lol "

Ignore him, most do on here lol some are not worth wasting time on.

"Again, with respect, that's not what you are doing at all.'Loser', 'Get a life' are used as abusive term...which you have no reason to use...as you admit he hasn't done anything wrong. You suggest he has had no meets ( which has nothing to do with anything ) but you have no evidence for saying it. Really, despite your protestations, YOU are being rather ill mannered.Whatever!!!!!!!! lol

Ignore him, most do on here lol some are not worth wasting time on. "

thank you for the advice i will xx

Good lord...bless the 'couples' you can do no wrong. Ridiculous and wrong and SO unwilling to accept it. Bless you.

"Again, with respect, that's not what you are doing at all.'Loser', 'Get a life' are used as abusive term...which you have no reason to use...as you admit he hasn't done anything wrong. You suggest he has had no meets ( which has nothing to do with anything ) but you have no evidence for saying it. Really, despite your protestations, YOU are being rather ill mannered.Whatever!!!!!!!! lol

Ignore him, most do on here lol some are not worth wasting time on. thank you for the advice i will xx "

The pathetic ones hate being ignored lol

Ignore him, most do on here lol some are not worth wasting time on. thank you for the advice i will xx

The pathetic ones hate being ignored lol "

lmao i bet

Such a lot of self pitying and reactionary people here. You really need to get a grip sweeties!

Ignore him, most do on here lol some are not worth wasting time on. thank you for the advice i will xx

The pathetic ones hate being ignored lol lmao i bet "

You will find that if you ignore the fools its a lot nicer. Most on the forums will post with a bit of sense and not try and cause problems. It is amazing how many just ignore the asses.

"Why is it beyond your comprehension?? as much as you have the right to want a social meet first he has the right not to want one!of course he has the right not to want one...... but he was quite prepared to travel at a very late hour for sex..... but not give up 30 mins of his time for a social meet...... sorry hhis assumption was that he could have sex when he saw fit..... and to come back with a reply to us saying and i quote " no way" is in my book a loser, not not worth bothering with

I wouldn’t take any notice of this looser trying to wind you up. If you look at what he post on all he does is try and wind people up. Try and ignore him as he is not worth it."

Thank heavens for the ones who jump in to post abuse. I'm happy to explain any comment I've made that you don't understand...or you can have your little snarl and continue in your blissful ignorance. Whatever makes you feel good sweetie

"Why is it beyond your comprehension?? as much as you have the right to want a social meet first he has the right not to want one!of course he has the right not to want one...... but he was quite prepared to travel at a very late hour for sex..... but not give up 30 mins of his time for a social meet...... sorry hhis assumption was that he could have sex when he saw fit..... and to come back with a reply to us saying and i quote " no way" is in my book a loser, not not worth bothering with

I wouldn’t take any notice of this looser trying to wind you up. If you look at what he post on all he does is try and wind people up. Try and ignore him as he is not worth it.cheers xxx my wine is def chilling me lol xx "

What is interesting is how people break rules and try to interact with people who have blocked them. They get nasty and peruse you which is against the forum rules. You can though report them though.

Well im finding this post very entertaining tonight! And i have to say, i cant decide who is the winner between Bertie and NandEcouple?

Joking aside. I do think both of the members mentioned above are making good arguments for both sides of the story.

i think my biggest gob smack in swinging was actually a couple was many years ago when i used to meet as a couple with my then husband we invited a couple round to our house that we had been chatting to

when they arrived i opened the door and invited then in and asked them if they would like a drink

To which the makle half replied

no we havnt come here to socialize we've come here to fuck lmao

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"i think my biggest gob smack in swinging was actually a couple was many years ago when i used to meet as a couple with my then husband we invited a couple round to our house that we had been chatting to

when they arrived i opened the door and invited then in and asked them if they would like a drink

no we havnt come here to socialize we've come here to fuck lmao"

So did they get as far as taking their shoes off or did you tell 'em to sling their hook even before they got that far through the door?

"i think my biggest gob smack in swinging was actually a couple was many years ago when i used to meet as a couple with my then husband we invited a couple round to our house that we had been chatting to

no we havnt come here to socialize we've come here to fuck lmao

So did they get as far as taking their shoes off or did you tell 'em to sling their hook even before they got that far through the door?"

no we politely asked them to leave

I wouldn’t take any notice of this looser trying to wind you up. If you look at what he post on all he does is try and wind people up. Try and ignore him as he is not worth it.cheers xxx my wine is def chilling me lol xx

You get frustrated males with bad attitudes late night who can't get a meet. Sad really how they just goad or try to wind people up. I think a job would help some of them out! "

Personally I find your post rude and insulting.

Until your post I saw the OP and Bertie both stating their opinion in an adult manner without name calling. You've jumped in with insults: you could have taken a leaf out of the OP's book OR take your own advice and ignore him!

To the OP: I don't see what the man did wrong. We all have certain standards and yes, in an ideal world wouldn't we all want people to be just like us, but the reality is that's not the case.

We ALL get messages that make us as the sender has written in a way not to our liking. Most of us simply ignore and move on. Your OP reads to me, as if you were amazed the man in question turned you down. You've later gone on to explain that's not the case, but that's the initial impression!

Oh, in my opinion, your title heading is misleading. How was he a "chancer" in not wanting a social meet?

Some people like to meet socially first, some obviously dont, maybe the way he has come across wasnt right but it is his right to choose to meet without doing the social bit first. Its my right to meet socially first, i wouldnt want to either arrange to meet someone at a hotel or my house, only to find either they werent to my taste nor i to them I would much prefer to waste time on a social meet than waste time getting all dressed up only to find it wasnt worth it

Seeing as the OP has "social side" in their profile, I think anyone approaching them for a meet has to accept that they may well just want the social side to start with. To approach someone who has stated their preferences, and then not like it when they want to stick to their preferences, is wrong.

I had one who got angry at me for not being impressed at the 'look at my big willy shot' he sent me - despite me stating Im not a size queen in our profile!! Because I said I wasnt bothered either way, he called me ignorant?!?!? What made it worse, he even admitted that the photo wasnt a "true reflection" and it made him look bigger than he really was!!

To the OP, you will meet silly people on here, you will meet lovely people on here. To ensure you enjoy your time, just ignore the silly ones!

GOOD MANNERS ! cost nowt ! wouldmuch rather meet socially first . but that is my personal preference , it all adds to the excitement , its meant to be fun , SOME people are way too serious !

"Seeing as the OP has "social side" in their profile, I think anyone approaching them for a meet has to accept that they may well just want the social side to start with. To approach someone who has stated their preferences, and then not like it when they want to stick to their preferences, is wrong.

I had one who got angry at me for not being impressed at the 'look at my big willy shot' he sent me - despite me stating Im not a size queen in our profile!! Because I said I wasnt bothered either way, he called me ignorant?!?!? What made it worse, he even admitted that the photo wasnt a "true reflection" and it made him look bigger than he really was!!

To the OP, you will meet silly people on here, you will meet lovely people on here. To ensure you enjoy your time, just ignore the silly ones!"

I have no married men, over 45, local only, tall, white and able to accommodate and not in a hotel on my profile. To make it easy, I also make it plain that if they don't meet my criteria it really isn't worth them wasting their time as I wont respond.

Do you think my in-box if full of messages from 45+ single men in South London who can accommodate are tall and sub?!!

Of course not! We ALL get people outwith our criteria. Personally, I don't see the point in starting threads like this because it doesn't make a blind bit of difference. All we can do is ignore the ones that obviously haven't read our profiles or choose to ignore them, and concentrate on the ones that meet our needs.

I always meet socially first: no exceptions, if someone contacts me saying they have a hard on in a local Travel Lodge the only time I waste is the second to delete the message, and my life continues.

Can't see why a "fun" site like this seem to cause people such stress!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I've got a stiffie just now..... meet anyone.

and travel to me.

trying to pack a stiffie into tight calvs doesnt bode well for driving.

and please hurry.

canna see anything wrong with chancing it.

"Seeing as the OP has "social side" in their profile, I think anyone approaching them for a meet has to accept that they may well just want the social side to start with. To approach someone who has stated their preferences, and then not like it when they want to stick to their preferences, is wrong.

To the OP, you will meet silly people on here, you will meet lovely people on here. To ensure you enjoy your time, just ignore the silly ones!

I have no married men, over 45, local only, tall, white and able to accommodate and not in a hotel on my profile. To make it easy, I also make it plain that if they don't meet my criteria it really isn't worth them wasting their time as I wont respond.

Do you think my in-box if full of messages from 45+ single men in South London who can accommodate are tall and sub?!!

Of course not! We ALL get people outwith our criteria. Personally, I don't see the point in starting threads like this because it doesn't make a blind bit of difference. All we can do is ignore the ones that obviously haven't read our profiles or choose to ignore them, and concentrate on the ones that meet our needs.

I always meet socially first: no exceptions, if someone contacts me saying they have a hard on in a local Travel Lodge the only time I waste is the second to delete the message, and my life continues.

Can't see why a "fun" site like this seem to cause people such stress! "

everyone is entitled to opeions including me...... andi am pretty sure this isn't the worst thread that has ever been started on her nor will it be in the future lol..........

"

"

Totally agree - starting a thread wont change anything as people will do what they want irrespective. That doesnt mean the person they are referring to wasnt in the wrong (in the context of who they were contacting).

The guy being annoyed with the OP for not doing what he wants, when he wants is silly!

Hence the point I made about just ignoring the silly ones and enjoying the lovely people on here!

To the OP, if you do get annoyed by someone on here, go through your friends list and think of the ones you have had fun with! That ALWAYS perks me and hubby up, and you quickly forget the silly ones!!

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I've got a stiffie just now..... meet anyone.

and travel to me.

and please hurry.

canna see anything wrong

with chancing it."

Can we fuck first, then have a social meet after, maybe a coffee or something?

I find it a good way to 'break the ice'.

"

Totally agree - starting a thread wont change anything as people will do what they want irrespective. That doesnt mean the person they are referring to wasnt in the wrong (in the context of who they were contacting).

The guy being annoyed with the OP for not doing what he wants, when he wants is silly!

Hence the point I made about just ignoring the silly ones and enjoying the lovely people on here!

To the OP, if you do get annoyed by someone on here, go through your friends list and think of the ones you have had fun with! That ALWAYS perks me and hubby up, and you quickly forget the silly ones!!"

we always do think of the lovely people we meet and still meet from here.....there are a few on the forums who for some reason only feel a moan is allowed by them and not everyone...... but i suppose thats life lol

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

and travel to me.

and please hurry.

canna see anything wrong

with chancing it.

I find it a good way to 'break the ice'."

deal... door open, just jump on and bounce.

no need for a hello.

we can pick that up later.

and travel to me.

and please hurry.

canna see anything wrong with chancing it."

Behave!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

and travel to me.

and please hurry.

Behave! "

Sorry Sassy

pop the 18inch double ender back in your playbag. We will behave xx

Edinburgh

and travel to me.

and please hurry.

canna see anything wrong

with chancing it.

I find it a good way to 'break the ice'.

deal... door open, just jump on and bounce.

no need for a hello.

we can pick that up later. "

As long as the coffee isnt decaff - I find that kind of thing abhorrent. I wish people would just put it on their profiles...

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

no worries, will also wrap clingfilm round the cup.. I know you like 'safe' coffee

Delete, block and move on, easily done.

I do not see the point for big dramas and aggros just because someone does not sing from same hymn sheet as myself.

Life is too short to be wound up by such trivial matter IMHO.

And I would hate to be lectured by others who believe their way of life is THE way of life!

Yeah right! Each to their own at the end of the day!

"As long as the coffee isnt decaff - I find that kind of thing abhorrent. I wish people would just put it on their profiles..."

Only Alta Rica, the best instant IMHO!

"Delete, block and move on, easily done.

I do not see the point for big dramas and aggros just because someone does not sing from same hymn sheet as myself.

Life is too short to be wound up by such trivial matter IMaO.who said i was wound up lol...... was stating an opinion and sticking up for the good guys lol

And I would hate to be lectured by others who believe their way of life is THE way of life!

"

"no worries, will also wrap clingfilm round the cup.. I know you like 'safe' coffee "

Can still poke holes in the cling film using a needle or sharp knife!

and travel to me.

and please hurry.

Behave!

Sorry Sassy

pop the 18inch double ender back in your playbag. We will behave xx"

Now you're just teasing You've already turned down my 18" Goliath, so why mention it?!!

Back on topic...to the OP, everyone is entitled to moan as much as they want. The point is, it makes not a blind bit of difference to the people you're moaning about.

"Delete, block and move on, easily done.

Life is too short to be wound up by such trivial matter IMHO.who said i was wound up putting this thread on lol i was stating an opinion and sticking up for the good guys as they get slagged off so much in here lol

"

Edinburgh

"no worries, will also wrap clingfilm round the cup.. I know you like 'safe' coffee "

Oh thanks, appreciate it.

And I trust you'll have the good grace not to verify me, don't want anyone knowing about my homosexual encounters - you can put it on my other profile 'screaming arse bandit'' - I usually use this one just for couples, you know what they're like.

To the OP, you will meet silly people on here, you will meet lovely people on here. To ensure you enjoy your time, just ignore the silly ones!"

Yes, the OP does mention "social side" on their profile which is perfectly fine but it is a little bit 'grey' in how it is written. I would suggest that the profile should be clearer in saying they will be requesting to meet socially first to check chemistry etc. This way the guy that they were chatting to would have expected this from the start and probably wouldn't have bothered with contact in the first place.

There are 'chancers' out there.... we don't bother with them but some people do so let them carry on. If they get annoying they could always meet "Mr Delete" or his good friend "Mr Block". We have a fairly good relationship with those guys

Seriously though, going back to the OPs profile, it's short it's sweet but popping "social meet first" amongst your ad should make a difference. We had a profile on here a while ago and it was a little bit grey about what we wanted when we first joined. We did get a lot of interest from guys that didn't suit us... a little bit unfair on them looking back as they probably thought that they stood a chance.

[Removed by poster at 13/02/11 10:14:06]

Sensual, hope you said it with your tongue firmly in your cheek, otherwise I shall smack you for being naughty!

Yet another thread by people who complain that not everyone likes to use the site they way they think is the one and only way to use it.

Who then goes on to roll their eyes at or, worse, become childish and rude about the people who do not share their opinions.

What did the OP think - that everyone would wade in with good god you shouldn't have to put up with this, how disgusting, complain to admin......

It is free sex never paid for a meet on here unless I am missing something

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

doent matter how clearly people state what they want on profile their will ALWAYS be some wholl chance their arms . i clearly state 30-50 ,single and local but get the guys all the time who live hundreds of miles away ect who message , i just tell them to read profile or just delete message . as for the guy not wanting to waste time travling only for a social meet .... well id thank him !!! hes just saved you wasting any further of your time talking to him or meeting him ,time now you can use to meet someone who is happy to respect way you wish to do things . if a guy aint happy with a social meet then thats up to him and sure hell have others who may well be happy to meet straight up and "GET IT ON " just move on and leave him on his search and you to urs .ney use stressing about it ,horses for courses as they say . yes it can be annoying at times but the people you do click with make it worth while . x

"Yet another thread by people who complain that not everyone likes to use the site they way they think is the one and only way to use it.

Who then goes on to roll their eyes at or, worse, become childish and rude about the people who do not share their opinions.

What did the OP think - that everyone would wade in with good god you shouldn't have to put up with this, how disgusting, complain to admin......"

Oooh, it wasn't just me then! Exactly how I saw it!

"Sensual, hope you said it with your tongue firmly in your cheek, otherwise I shall smack you for being naughty! "

We hate each other so much we have to insult each other on a daily basis makes him look big

"Yet another thread by people who complain that not everyone likes to use the site they way they think is the one and only way to use it.

What did the OP think - that everyone would wade in with good god you shouldn't have to put up with this, how disgusting, complain to admin......

Oooh, it wasn't just me then! Exactly how I saw it! "

Do you know Sassy it's starting to drive me mad.

There's a difference between a thread when something happens and a person thinks that would be interesting to discuss people's different _iews on that and a thread where someone comes on to say how terribly another member has behaved and expects us all to agree.

The former is interesting, the latter is unfair. What if this fella likes to read the forums? We've only got the OP's _iew. And worse still, is when they get all supercilious with people who try to offer an opposing _iew.

Anyway, I'll put my soapbox back under the bed now.

There will always be chancers but some do really want sex and don't want a social meet it's rare I do a social why because I see said meet on cam beforehand I then know what I want sex so why mess about with dinner and a fucking movie I just want his cock

Edinburgh

"There will always be chancers but some do really want sex and don't want a social meet it's rare I do a social why because I see said meet on cam beforehand I then know what I want sex so why mess about with dinner and a fucking movie I just want his cock "

Does it have to be a fucking movie or could we watch a comedy or something?

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"There will always be chancers but some do really want sex and don't want a social meet it's rare I do a social why because I see said meet on cam beforehand I then know what I want sex so why mess about with dinner and a fucking movie I just want his cock "

I am happy to watch the movie whilst you suck..

I'm quite happy to meet for a coffee or drink, not bothered about dinner, an hours chat is enough time to decide whether to take it further or not but then i dont do cam as i dont have one

What did the OP think - that everyone would wade in with good god you shouldn't have to put up with this, how disgusting, complain to admin......"

nope didn't expect that as i stated i am entitled to my opinion just the same as you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MM I wonder how many meets Bertie gets

"MM I wonder how many meets Bertie gets

"

You need to find something more interesting to 'wonder' about

"MM I wonder how many meets Bertie gets

"

Some i think can't get meets so only use the forums in a negative way out of frustration.

little things please little minds

Ok I can watch a movie and suck cock at the same time x

Here we go again with the little digs. I use the forums all the time. I get plenty of meets. I doubt Bertie is any different.

What did the OP think - that everyone would wade in with good god you shouldn't have to put up with this, how disgusting, complain to admin......nope didn't expect that as i stated i am entitled to my opinion just the same as you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Totally agree you are entitled to an opinion, I'd always say. But it's how you put it for me - if you'd come on and said what do people think of this, fair does. But to come on and call people losers and say get a life is unfair just because they choose to do this funny old thing in a different way. Is all I'm saying.

Some choose not to brag about their achievements, on FAB or in real life!

Don't assume anything as it makes an ass out or u and me!

"Here we go again with the little digs. I use the forums all the time. I get plenty of meets. I doubt Bertie is any different. "

It really is quite pitiful that people who are choosing to use the forums to post personal abuse are the ones looking at my profile to try and find a 'stick with which to beat me'.

I choose to keep the people I meet with private for a reason. It's private...I have no intention, whatever, of displaying those meets to satisfy a stranger's idle curiosity or try and 'prove' myself.

I get meets through the forums so what does that tell you? And I'm a complete bitch

Edinburgh

HANDBAGS - READY!

"Here we go again with the little digs. I use the forums all the time. I get plenty of meets. I doubt Bertie is any different.

It really is quite pitiful that people who are choosing to use the forums to post personal abuse are the ones looking at my profile to try and find a 'stick with which to beat me'.

I choose to keep the people I meet with private for a reason. It's private...I have no intention, whatever, of displaying those meets to satisfy a stranger's idle curiosity or try and 'prove' myself.

"

You dont have to prove anything to anyone

"You dont have to prove anything to anyone "

Oooh, it wasn't just me then! Exactly how I saw it!

Do you know Sassy it's starting to drive me mad.

There's a difference between a thread when something happens and a person thinks that would be interesting to discuss people's different _iews on that and a thread where someone comes on to say how terribly another member has behaved and expects us all to agree.

The former is interesting, the latter is unfair. What if this fella likes to read the forums? We've only got the OP's _iew. And worse still, is when they get all supercilious with people who try to offer an opposing _iew.

Anyway, I'll put my soapbox back under the bed now. "

Again Brightbabe, I'm with you 100%. Exactly how I look at it. I've come to the conclusion though that it's an exercise in futility pointing out the difference to them...I'll just leave them to it!

God, how did I lose 10 mins of my life... that I will never get back, reading a bitching session from somebody who cant take a rejection !!!! deal with it , move on , we are not all the same and thats what makes the world go round ... shesh !!!

I have chancers message me every fucking day these chancers are single straight men wanting there cocks sucked by me. I must get 30 a day. No need moaning about it delete and block that's what I do if I made a post for every chancer then the forums would be full of my chancer posts

Edinburgh

"God, how did I lose 10 mins of my life... that I will never get back, reading a bitching session from somebody who cant take a rejection !!!! deal with it , move on , we are not all the same and thats what makes the world go round ... shesh !!!"

'shesh' - Is that Gaelic for 'Sheesh'?!!

"Here we go again with the little digs. "

Sigh...

Lol yes !!

"God, how did I lose 10 mins of my life... that I will never get back, reading a bitching session from somebody who cant take a rejection !!!! deal with it , move on , we are not all the same and thats what makes the world go round ... shesh !!!

'shesh' - Is that Gaelic for 'Sheesh'?!!"

Shesh kebab

"Shesh kebab"

Nooooo... dont start about food this early .... mmmmmmm

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I have chancers message me every fucking day these chancers are single straight men wanting there cocks sucked by me. I must get 30 a day. No need moaning about it delete and block that's what I do if I made a post for every chancer then the forums would be full of my chancer posts "

Well i have at least one or two messages a week off tvts/cd wanting to suck my cock and no i dont block just send nice message back that im str8 and i only real woman in a dress and it stops there but i have few ts/tv starkers who always look at my profile every day

"Shesh kebab

Nooooo... dont start about food this early .... mmmmmmm "

But I'm starving

Tv stalker lol are they as bad as straight stalkers? If someone says to me not interested I move on but I know some can't take no for an answer xx

thats the prob.. so am I ..... mmmm could go a nice mixed kebab now ....grrr !! oh well .. how to hijack a thread ha ha

"Shesh kebab

But I'm starving "

This has been a humourous read for a Sunday morning, good thread.

The only sad thing has been the unnecessary personal attacks on Bertie who's only 'cime' seems to be putting in a good argument and alternative _iew.

Some people should be embarrased by their reliance on personal attacks when they lack the ability to debate or concede with grace.

"This has been a humourous read for a Sunday morning, good thread.

The only sad thing has been the unnecessary personal attacks on Bertie who's only 'cime' seems to be putting in a good argument and alternative _iew.

Some people should be embarrased by their reliance on personal attacks when they lack the ability to debate or concede with grace. "

Here here

"thats the prob.. so am I ..... mmmm could go a nice mixed kebab now ....grrr !! oh well .. how to hijack a thread ha ha

Shesh kebab

But I'm starving "

I've a hangover so a kebab would be soooo good right now

[Removed by poster at 13/02/11 12:26:40]

Only came in here early this morning cos i thought it was a thread about Clive Owen's early 90's tv series

Just popped back and read it again.

only thing i learnt was that people will moan about people being transparent rather than make their profile more specific and and that others will stand behind the op and hurl insults at someone for having the audacity to have a (i must say valid) opinion)

i'm off to the football thread to taunt gooners

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Afternoon. Massage and sex, anyone?

There was me thinking chancer was Nigel Haver now I know x

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"This has been a humourous read for a Sunday morning, good thread.

Some people should be embarrased by their reliance on personal attacks when they lack the ability to debate or concede with grace.

Here here "

Here here from me too also!

Although the View/Sensual bit did make me chuckle a little!