FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a profile set up as a single fem called littlebee and just had my first meet today with another lady off here. It seems though that i can't verify her as I'm not verified myself. Which came first chicken or the egg scenario! I could easily rectify this by verifying myself off our couple profile but that would be a nonsense. Also noticed I can't post in forum off my single fem profile i assume for the same reason. I understand measures are put in place in order to keep this site real as possible, just frustrating when genuine meets can't be verified. Especially when people moan so much about fakes.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

At the risk of being accused of circumventing the system - if she isn't already verified your couples profile could verify her and then she could verify your single female profile.

As you say it does make a nonsense of the system but I doubt it's the worst thing people have done.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

one way to possibly get around this is if u ever go on cam in the chat rooms, where somebody might give you a verification to say that they've seen you, therefore enabling you to verify the other from from your single profile

» Add a new message to this topic