FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Asking couples - Same room/seperate rooms

Asking couples - Same room/seperate rooms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just me being curious as we dont do swaps at all.. as it just doesnt work for us..

But I am in a curious mood today and I would see what and why people liked certain things..

I was reading the thread on first swap and while I couldnt even think of watching Master have sex while I had someone else ( or vice versa) I do like to nose about and ask stuff..

I definately couldnt ever do seperate room and I have my reasons and Master does agree on that... but I have noticed some prefer that.. If so why? what is it for you that makes it better..

Katie. x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Done both but prefer same room swap I just like to see everyone having fun but that's me x

When we started meeting couples we said we would never do sep room swaps but funnily enough, we do now, lol

It started with one particular couple and it was sprung on us but it just felt right with them.

As much fun as it can be watching your partner with someone else, its also fun hearing about it the following morning or in bed together later.

Also, if your partner is not in the room then you can fully concentrate on the lady that your with rather than been nosey and watching your partner.

We have sep room swapped with 2 couples now and both we feel very comfortable with and for us I think thats important!

S.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

We prefer same-bed 4somes but when we have good friends staying overnight we 'sleep' swapped in separate rooms. We find it adds another dimension to swinging, sleeping alone with somebody else is rather like having an affair, exciting and naughty. We both also like to hear those noises in the night from the next room - cries of passion, squeaking beds, etc, that mean your 'other half' is having fun! That always gets the other two going.

One thing we always do when having friends staying over is to all get back into the king-size bed for a morning cup of tea... and another nice 4some.

We also swap stories about what happened in the night when the others have left.

Another fairly common scenario is for one of us to take a friend upstairs to bed while the other two play in the lounge, then join the first two later for a 4some.

We prefer seperate room play. Neither of us "get off" on watching each other.

We tried it on our 3rd meet and we both found that we were able to relax and let ourselves go.

Something else, that some might find strange, we never speak to each other about our experiences either. I don't feel the need to know what Kate gets up to, and neither does she about me.

"When we started meeting couples we said we would never do sep room swaps but funnily enough, we do now, lol

It started with one particular couple and it was sprung on us but it just felt right with them.

As much fun as it can be watching your partner with someone else, its also fun hearing about it the following morning or in bed together later.

Also, if your partner is not in the room then you can fully concentrate on the lady that your with rather than been nosey and watching your partner.

We have sep room swapped with 2 couples now and both we feel very comfortable with and for us I think thats important!

S."

exactly the same as happened with us - was always one of ems rules when we started.. tried it once after a rather d*unken night out and loved it, never looked back!

so if theres any other couples who like sep room fun out there feel free to drop us a message... lol xx

Thats the excitement of swinging, trying new things, maybe things you had a no go rule about when you first started. At present I couldnt imagine having a separate room swap as I feel safer when hes with me and more confident and I like him watching me. And I cant imagine sleeping with a stranger, I dont know if I could drop off to sleep, but reading that post and the ideas behind it, I certainly think it sounds sexy. Im not ready for that at the moment though

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

think great posts like this makes you sit back and think about what you would like to try

We're the opposite, the first couple we met preferred separate room swap so we went along with it thinking that's what happened. But now after a lot more experience we both prefer same room fun and wouldn't go back to different rooms.

Thank you for the replies.. it is interesting for me as we wouldnt swap seperate or same room... but I was interested what peoples reasons were for both parts.

I know some will find it hard to comprehend that while I can happily think of having a 2nd woman in the relationship. I could not have a playmate stay in my bed over night, and for us even same room just isnt going to be a turn on for us.

but thank you to those that have shared why and what they prefer.

Katie. x

We've spoken about trying seperate houses with me going to Mrs at theirs and Mr coming to see Kate at ours

We know there are other couples who share this fantasy too, so who knows?

"We've spoken about trying seperate houses with me going to Mrs at theirs and Mr coming to see Kate at ours

We know there are other couples who share this fantasy too, so who knows? "

Well Master watches me on cam while I have playmates over when Master can not be with me.. but our rule is always with Master on cam and or phone.

Katie. x

By *ohnsusCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

We've done both same room and separate room swaps, sometimes in the same meet lol, and both have their appeal. The watching each other in the same room is a turn on, but likewise as someone else said that feeling of giving/having undivided attention in separate rooms is also good. We go with how we feel and the respective boundaries of the other couple really.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Not in an actual swap situation, but I did go with a lady while her husband was in a seperate hotel room watching another couple! The situation was that the other couple wanted to be watched and the husband who was a voyeur anyway, liked knowing that while he was watching the other couple that his wife was enjoying herself with me!

By *issbehaveCouple  over a year ago

wrexham

we started off only wanting sep room, tried same room, and it was ...ok. But we seemed to spend most of our time worried about what each other was doing and whether they were enjoying it, than actually enjoying it ourselves! Speaking for myself, I enjoy the thrill of being alone and intimate with a guy, being able to concentrate on just that other person, finding out each others likes and dislikes. I feel more relaxed in this situation, I guess, if I want to, I can be someone else for a while. Maybe to people who love same room it may seem odd, but I find it a big turn on, being on my own with a new person, and being able to hear Mr in the next room and guessing what he's doing!

"We've spoken about trying seperate houses with me going to Mrs at theirs and Mr coming to see Kate at ours

We know there are other couples who share this fantasy too, so who knows? "

We have done this, quite funny waving to the other guy has we pass each other on the road!

Also, horny too, leaving one often sexily dressed lady (partner) to be greeted by another sexily dressed lady at her house!

If we can't get sitters to do this together then Jo meets the guy while I'm at work and I have met his wife when I'm off work. Recession and all that, saves on babysitting costs lol.

S.

" I could not have a playmate stay in my bed over night

Katie. x"

That's one thing we don't do, we see sleeping with each other and cuddling as a thing we do with each other, not play partners.

S.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Prefer to be in same room as my man, as it is exciting for us to watch each other and it is all about you watching your partner have fun!! Sorry to sound selfish!.

» Add a new message to this topic