FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Mistress Training ..

Mistress Training ..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am looking into having Mistress Training lessons thay ask how do I see myself as a Mistress , Teacher, Goddess, Sadist, Loving Control Queen, Seductress, Temptress, Punisher, or Mother figure? Perhaps at this stage i don't really know. What excites, energises and turns me on as a Domme will dictate the styles from the sessions and gravitate towards what i enjoy the most tell the truth i like alot of things .. I have mailed her today asking what next i have to do .. Be nice to be shown how to do some on the list what i have never done.

Anal Tease

Strap on Dildo usage

Medical Fantasies, enemas and catheters,

Edge Play

Role Play

Training your slaves

The Art of Discipline

The Art of Bondage

Suspension

The Art of Sexual Tease

Know your own body

Know your partner's body

Building Suspense in your session.

CBT

Nipple Play and Torture

Toilet Training your slaves

To name a few.

Not sure what CBT is . lol and i will need a name Misstress Game. lol Misstress jo. Misstress ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

CBT is Cock & Ball Torment. You shouldn't need training to be a Mistress, it's either in you, or it isn't.

"CBT is Cock & Ball Torment. You shouldn't need training to be a Mistress, it's either in you, or it isn't.

"

i am i have done alot over the years ,,, just some on that list i have never so i am going to the best to be shown how to do it safe x and i get to work with her on her subs x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe ask some doms on here for pointers

"Maybe ask some doms on here for pointers "
well over the years not come across alot on this site .. like the cbt Never done to much and Mediical fantasies ... like to play nurse .. suspension not done to much of that ,, in fetish clubs thay have people come in but you cant learn .. just look .. why i am going to her .. she been doing this years and her feed-back is good i can mail people who have been x

warwickshire

No harm in learning how to do things safely, I guess, though the vast majority of things is common sense, like realising that a 13 stone bloke is fucking heavy when he's collapsed and is a dead weight, so maybe best if you don't have his hands chained up over his head for too long until you know he's not a fainter!

Just don't try and work to a formula, nothing worse than someone who thinks "First you do this, then you do that. Then you strut up & down a bit and call him a worm, etc...." They aren't Dommes, they are Dumbs.

The best Mistress is one with an evil twinkle in her eye, who doesn't need to raise her voice, but has a fiendish imagination.

Oh, BTW, I'm available if you need someone to practice on, y'know, purely in the name of research, nothing more.

warwickshire

"Maybe ask some doms on here for pointers well over the years not come across alot on this site .. like the cbt Never done to much and Mediical fantasies ... like to play nurse .. suspension not done to much of that ,, in fetish clubs thay have people come in but you cant learn .. just look .. why i am going to her .. she been doing this years and her feed-back is good i can mail people who have been x"

I've recommended www.informedconsent.co.uk several times lately, but it really is a great place for learning the ropes (so to speak).

I would also say there are one or two Pro-Dommes about that I wouldn't let near me with a barge pole - just because they have been doing it for years, doesn't necessarily make them sane and safe!

"No harm in learning how to do things safely, I guess, though the vast majority of things is common sense, like realising that a 13 stone bloke is fucking heavy when he's collapsed and is a dead weight, so maybe best if you don't have his hands chained up over his head for too long until you know he's not a fainter!

Just don't try and work to a formula, nothing worse than someone who thinks "First you do this, then you do that. Then you strut up & down a bit and call him a worm, etc...." They aren't Dommes, they are Dumbs.

The best Mistress is one with an evil twinkle in her eye, who doesn't need to raise her voice, but has a fiendish imagination.

Oh, BTW, I'm available if you need someone to practice on, y'know, purely in the name of research, nothing more. "

do you know thay like you to do a First Aid training too.

Forum Mod

I was really interested in meeting a domme at a club we go to,met her and decided that there was no way i would feel comfortable enough to let her anywhere near me

She displayed too many psychotic tendancies and that was just in general chit chat

"CBT is Cock & Ball Torment. You shouldn't need training to be a Mistress, it's either in you, or it isn't.

"

Exactly. Also you don't have to go through the A to Z of activities.

"I was really interested in meeting a domme at a club we go to,met her and decided that there was no way i would feel comfortable enough to let her anywhere near me

She displayed too many psychotic tendancies and that was just in general chit chat "

yes meet one or two at clubs some better then others .. its a art really .. been into all this years ... but now just would like to do other things , Be like a full day or weekend work shop .. and you get to work on her subs ,

Exactly. Also you don't have to go through the A to Z of activities. "

well how do i know what i like and dont like if i dont give them a go x and its safe and done right .. some say done things years and crap have not a clue .

Forum Mod

"I was really interested in meeting a domme at a club we go to,met her and decided that there was no way i would feel comfortable enough to let her anywhere near me

She displayed too many psychotic tendancies and that was just in general chit chat yes meet one or two at clubs some better then others .. its a art really .. been into all this years ... but now just would like to do other things , Be like a full day or weekend work shop .. and you get to work on her subs ,"

Good luck with it and I hope its great fun for you (and the subs)

She displayed too many psychotic tendancies and that was just in general chit chat yes meet one or two at clubs some better then others .. its a art really .. been into all this years ... but now just would like to do other things , Be like a full day or weekend work shop .. and you get to work on her subs ,

Good luck with it and I hope its great fun for you (and the subs)"

when i start i will keep you up dated , lol xx

warwickshire

Yeah, we need blow-by-blow accounts please.

Jo, it's great fun, and we all learn by what others allow .....I have great fun making things up as I go along- the key is in your safe word- you can spot real subs a mile away xx

"Yeah, we need blow-by-blow accounts please. "
what name Mistress Game ? hope tomorrow to get some dates from her .

Exactly. Also you don't have to go through the A to Z of activities. well how do i know what i like and dont like if i dont give them a go x and its safe and done right .. some say done things years and crap have not a clue ."

My subs are all different. Although ultimately it's about pleasing me, they give over their bodies for my pleasure and I push those boundaries.

I've never tried asphyxiation: I don't need to as it doesn't interest me. I've never got a sub to lick my toilet seat either as that does nothing for me. I've not taken part in a gang bang or bukakke session either and never will as they are not for me.

You can list every activity but do they all interest you?

"Jo, it's great fun, and we all learn by what others allow .....I have great fun making things up as I go along- the key is in your safe word- you can spot real subs a mile away xx"
yes i see it as fun just new ways to play really and like to know its safe like i have never given a enema or used catheters i would hate to with out being shown ... the right way.

Exactly. Also you don't have to go through the A to Z of activities. well how do i know what i like and dont like if i dont give them a go x and its safe and done right .. some say done things years and crap have not a clue .

My subs are all different. Although ultimately it's about pleasing me, they give over their bodies for my pleasure and I push those boundaries.

I've never tried asphyxiation: I don't need to as it doesn't interest me. I've never got a sub to lick my toilet seat either as that does nothing for me. I've not taken part in a gang bang or bukakke session either and never will as they are not for me.

You can list every activity but do they all interest you?"

yes alot do .. I have been doing some of this years just feel like doing new things .. I am exporing.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

i am i have done alot over the years ,,, just some on that list i have never so i am going to the best to be shown how to do it safe x and i get to work with her on her subs x"

Wanting to be safe is good.Places like the BBB and Dominate Dungeon have demonstrations.i learnt a lot as a sub by attending a fet open night.

But pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese(see begging already lol)Dont get a stupid name.You dont need one,my master is Sir,one of my closest friends simply as her subs refer to her as Miss.

i am i have done alot over the years ,,, just some on that list i have never so i am going to the best to be shown how to do it safe x and i get to work with her on her subs x

Wanting to be safe is good.Places like the BBB and Dominate Dungeon have demonstrations.i learnt a lot as a sub by attending a fet open night.

But pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese(see begging already lol)Dont get a stupid name.You dont need one,my master is Sir,one of my closest friends simply as her subs refer to her as Miss."

do you think thats better ,, yes maybe i was not thinking of a silly name and game has been on name on sites years.

warwickshire

Yeah, but Mistress Game kinda smells.....um, gamey.

"Yeah, but Mistress Game kinda smells.....um, gamey. "
well games come in all sorts of ways .. x just knowing how game you are ,

I know someone who is qualified in ropes if you are interested, made me and my friend a nice sexy dress;-)he is also a Dom too if you want tips, plus a nice man too

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I'm not Domme by any stretch of the imagination. Well unless I've drank Bacardi, but I also know that doesn't make me a Domme. Just think I am. Whole heap of difference.

But I recently went to the London Alternative Market, because I have a fascination with various types of fetishes. Suspension, but not the rope kind, needle play, and blade play.

I'd like these done to me, but by the same token, I'd also like to know how these can be done safely, should I ever choose to do them to another.

I found the market very informative, and also spoke to several people that were conversant with the types of things I'm interested. I've got several dates booked so I can go watch them, and learn about them.

Very happy to give you loads of pointers and advise .. I even have subs I can lend you for your practise

"Very happy to give you loads of pointers and advise .. I even have subs I can lend you for your practise "
yes be lovely to know you and have a chat xxx

By *ogeropeMan  over a year ago

brighton

Well Jo if you worry about the name thing to much we could call you Miss Stress??

"I'm not Domme by any stretch of the imagination. Well unless I've drank Bacardi, but I also know that doesn't make me a Domme. Just think I am. Whole heap of difference.

But I recently went to the London Alternative Market, because I have a fascination with various types of fetishes. Suspension, but not the rope kind, needle play, and blade play.

I'd like these done to me, but by the same token, I'd also like to know how these can be done safely, should I ever choose to do them to another.

I found the market very informative, and also spoke to several people that were conversant with the types of things I'm interested. I've got several dates booked so I can go watch them, and learn about them.

"

Thats part of what i love about all this ... finding out new things to turn my brain on and body and theres all sorts of things out there to learn .. my love a kinky things started at 14 my head girl at school lived in the village ... and after we would play all sorts of games in the shed out side she had make her play room ..that was going on for 3 years and the whips and thing from being with horses from a girl too i know its not about hurting a person .or a anaimal its about control. Love the dressing up and role play and will be looking at bondage and stuff over months to come .. xx

"Well Jo if you worry about the name thing to much we could call you Miss Stress??"
Miss G , LOL as Have G s , lol me stress no i am very chilled .. x

By *ogeropeMan  over a year ago

brighton

I can see you in your jods and jacket swishing a dressage crop!!

"I can see you in your jods and jacket swishing a dressage crop!!

"

What about the long black leather boots and Hat , lol

a domme i knew certainly had the control rather than dishing out pain ,

she had me sit and do things , blindfolded as the computer was on , i could hear the emails coming through and had to do as they said , also people were behind me as i could hear them moving , at the end of the session it turned out to be just us two , the noise was from her phone and the people behind were a string tied to a curtain , wow full mind play did it for me that night ,

so mistress Game if you can master the mind of the subs first then you can do anything

ps as posted before game to me as a chef gets me thinking of lumps of venison , lol

» Add a new message to this topic