FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Erogenous Shortcuts

Erogenous Shortcuts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I seem to have certain erogenous zones that are shortcuts to other ones, or seem to be linked in some way... For example, kiss my ears or the back of my neck and my nipples get instantly hard, as if there's an erotic electric circuit from one to the other. Just wondered if anyone else experiences something similar...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When I kiss Alice on the left hand side od her neck her right nipple goes hard and she get goose bumps all down her right leg and arm right from the top to bottom and yep if I kiss the left hand side of her neck its the opsosite

"When I kiss Alice on the left hand side od her neck her right nipple goes hard and she get goose bumps all down her right leg and arm right from the top to bottom and yep if I kiss the left hand side of her neck its the opsosite "

Yes that's exactly what I'm talking about!! Hope she enjoys it as much as I do!

i have a very strong nipple/ clit route , as i think most women do , some can cum from nipple stimulation alone, i nearly can.Tantric sex techniques recognise these routes and i have found if a skillful lover can stimulate more than 2 of these regions at once it can be incredible, it does take practice, though who minds that kind of practice! x

"i have a very strong nipple/ clit route , as i think most women do , some can cum from nipple stimulation alone, i nearly can.Tantric sex techniques recognise these routes and i have found if a skillful lover can stimulate more than 2 of these regions at once it can be incredible, it does take practice, though who minds that kind of practice! x"

Hmm. Definitely - the nipple/clit connection is one that comes and goes with me, or seems to vary according to the touch involved. I agree though - it's wonderful when it works! Might have another look at Tantra though - thanks for that tip. x

If you suck my cock for a few minutes I get a funny tingly feeling too

"If you suck my cock for a few minutes I get a funny tingly feeling too "

Yes, but you've got to feel the tingle somewhere other than in your cock for it to count!!

By *ornwall-maleMan  over a year ago

newquay

its our mnds that do it and the antisipation of whats to come that helps. i like my neck kissed and my bsck tickled. dam im ready then lol x

no its not just in our minds , in several branches of ancient medicine they recognise theses paths of energy in the body, like chakras, not just a load of hippy bollocks x

"no its not just in our minds , in several branches of ancient medicine they recognise theses paths of energy in the body, like chakras, not just a load of hippy bollocks x"

I assume we're talking meridians, are we?

newquay

"no its not just in our minds , in several branches of ancient medicine they recognise theses paths of energy in the body, like chakras, not just a load of hippy bollocks x"

oh dont go reiki on me lol.

it is in the mind i say.

dont care what people think its logical.

peeps who do the chakra reiki stuff can believe that method. mine is my mind cos i know thats what is is for me x

yes thats the chinese medicine system i think, but other ancient practices, including sexual ones all map these pathways in the body, i find it fascinating ,and a

knowledge of it can definately give you heightened sexual experiences. x

"no its not just in our minds , in several branches of ancient medicine they recognise theses paths of energy in the body, like chakras, not just a load of hippy bollocks x

it is in the mind i say.

peeps who do the chakra reiki stuff can believe that method. mine is my mind cos i know thats what is is for me x"

lol your mind is connected to your body!

newquay

"no its not just in our minds , in several branches of ancient medicine they recognise theses paths of energy in the body, like chakras, not just a load of hippy bollocks x

it is in the mind i say.

peeps who do the chakra reiki stuff can believe that method. mine is my mind cos i know thats what is is for me x

lol your mind is connected to your body!"

erm ....that was my point!!

lol,we're arguing the same point then!

newquay

no i made my point and you said its not just the mind. i belive it is. specially seeing as reiki and things like that are based on the mind and channel through it. everyone is allowed there opioion and been told a lot today that mine is wrong. not bothered its my opinion and i know im right. simples

well of course its your opinion , but i didnt mention reiki and i wasnt trying to agrue was debating, sorry youve had some conflict, it wasnt from me x

newquay

"well of course its your opinion , but i didnt mention reiki and i wasnt trying to agrue was debating, sorry youve had some conflict, it wasnt from me x"

shall we just shag lol.

only messing hun x

we is all different and thats what makes us unique xx

well we can do anything you like, in our minds! x

I've got a strange link between my bellybutton and my penis,- tickle my bellybutton and I get a tingle down below!

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

I used to have a very embarrising link between my pubes and eyes, pulling my pubes made my eyes water

That's way I always shave now

"I've got a strange link between my bellybutton and my penis,- tickle my bellybutton and I get a tingle down below!"

I have similar that if my tummy is stroked, i get incredible sensation down below

My immediate thought is that it is to do with acupuncture and the invisible 'lines' around ones body

» Add a new message to this topic