FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Why is it that...(sorry longish post)

Why is it that...(sorry longish post)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Female Dominants or Dommes seem to get told how wonderful it is what they do.. and get accepted within the non bdsm world... and on here..

That women dominating the men seems to be seen as okay..

btw this is not as I am sure the Dominant ladies on here will realise a dig at them or what they love to do.

I read Sassys posts for instance with interest and know that if my Master were to put a similar post about the pleasure aspect for the dominant that my Master would get slated...

This also comes from another thread on a BDSM site that was on about slapping.. it stated that if you saw a man get slapped around the face by a woman you most likely would think

"good on you girl" or "whats he done"

But if a man did it to a woman you would think so differently...

Not saying all will think like this and this thread was actually that if a Domme/Dom wanted to do that it should not involve others in their kink, and should not be done in public..

Also I was in chat a few weeks ago and was discussing spanking.. and a Lady was saying how she would love to take a cane to a young lad on there..

yet when I said ohhhh mmmm marks etc... I was getting loads of comments about how abused I must be.. yet the same room was loving the chat about the guy being spanked and dominated..

so simple question to all the ranting above..

Why???

Now I think its because we see that the man is submitting of his own free will as Men dont submit to women otherwise..

But us poor women are bullied and abused into it..

Where as in fact I gave my control over to my Master of my Own free will too..

So whats your thoughts..

Katie.x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Katie I think that master should put his thoughts down it shouldn't matter if he's s male. I will see a male and female domme the same.

"Katie I think that master should put his thoughts down it shouldn't matter if he's s male. I will see a male and female domme the same. "

I am sure if My Master wants to add.. I asked before I posted so Master does know that I have posted this.

but I mean obviously in bdsm they are seen as the same... just some better than others..

But I have noticed the biased often on here.. or maybe I imagine it.. but I know in chat that it has come across very much that way.

Katie. x

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Think society.

Whilst there are abused hubbies out there... society relates to the woe of the abused wife much easier.

Some will find the detail of what a Dom male may do to his sub female a little too close to sounding like what they read and know about abused women.

That is not me sayig they are the same things... it's about people relating to what they know rather than seeking to understand something they don't.

I think a lot of people, myself included, find it hard to understand the pleasure you find in pain, and whilst i can see the change in dynamic to female dominating male could be a turn on for both parties, i do find it harder to understand submitting in the way you do to a man.I think this is probably because of the perceived danger of submitting to someone physically stronger than you and the possibility of this turning into abuse, although obviously thats not the way it is for you.

i find it fascinating how different we all are when it comes to what turns us on, thanks to you for your interesting posts and the insight into a world i know nothing about x

You could ask the same question about most threads on there in fairness.

Why is it ok for married women to play away, but married men get hung, drawn and quartered?

Why is it ok for a woman to be "straight" and enjoy girl on girl play, but a "straight" man is seen as a closet gay?

Why is it ok for women/couples to moan and whine about the price of fish but single men get slated for being whiners?

Why is it ok to have a preference about anything, but if you don't want to play with people of a different ethnic group you're seen as racist?

Why is it if a single man says he loves bareback sex he's seen as a leper, but a woman can post she has an sti and is lauded and flooded with offers of meets?

The world turns...I wouldn't waste time wondering about the double standards on these forums...you'll just drive yourself mad, and it's supposed to be fun!

Society has marginalized the male to a pointless joke of a minority, the white male to even more of a joke.

The white male is the only social group that has no footing or chance to speak up and defend itself for anything in the eyes of the public.

All those people who wanted equality, well, bollocks. Alls they wanted - and got - was a self righteous, media backed, superiority complex.

Hmm.

What was the question again?

"Society has marginalized the male to a pointless joke of a minority, the white male to even more of a joke.

The white male is the only social group that has no footing or chance to speak up and defend itself for anything in the eyes of the public.

All those people who wanted equality, well, bollocks. Alls they wanted - and got - was a self righteous, media backed, superiority complex.

Hmm.

What was the question again?"

ahh poor you x

white males run the country, own the media and most of the wealth

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

You ask 'Why??'

Simple.

People give their opinions on here for any given topic based on the prism of how they see it and what they believe is good/bad, right/wrong, acceptable/not etc.

And everyone is convinced that there way of thinking is the 'right' way, and some will take exception to others who feel differently.

To use the example of whether the level of control you experience with your master is a 'good thing' or not, and whether your masters comments would be seen in the same light as a female making much the same points, well no they won't.

But the issue is occluded by people who move away from the simple premise of original posts and get into a debate about 'yeah, it doesn't pertain here, but this situation could be abuse in another situation etc etc etc...'

And then you just get people arguing with each other on points which are, to say the least, somewhat removed from the original statement/question.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

THis made me laugh because It's so true....

Interesting replie's....

Katie x

"You could ask the same question about most threads on there in fairness.

Why is it ok for married women to play away, but married men get hung, drawn and quartered?

Why is it ok for a woman to be "straight" and enjoy girl on girl play, but a "straight" man is seen as a closet gay?

Why is it ok for women/couples to moan and whine about the price of fish but single men get slated for being whiners?

Why is it ok to have a preference about anything, but if you don't want to play with people of a different ethnic group you're seen as racist?

Why is it if a single man says he loves bareback sex he's seen as a leper, but a woman can post she has an sti and is lauded and flooded with offers of meets?

The world turns...I wouldn't waste time wondering about the double standards on these forums...you'll just drive yourself mad, and it's supposed to be fun!"

By *wabbitMan  over a year ago

grimsby

So very true

"THis made me laugh because It's so true....

Interesting replie's....

Katie x

You could ask the same question about most threads on there in fairness.

The world turns...I wouldn't waste time wondering about the double standards on these forums...you'll just drive yourself mad, and it's supposed to be fun!"

» Add a new message to this topic