FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > unexpected bonus to swinging

unexpected bonus to swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a couple we have found that swinging has brought closer than ever, not something we thought would happen.I always come away from a meet fancying my partner even more! Has anybody else experienced this or any other unexpected bonuses?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Nope, you are not alone

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

For us that's always been the whole point of playing. x

By *issbehaveCouple  over a year ago

wrexham

Yep same for us, always really loved up afterwards

By *asperthedogCouple  over a year ago

midlands

I have more incentive to train and keep fit

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Made great friends from swinging

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I have more incentive to train and keep fit "

lol yeah my mans like that, if theres a chance hes gonna be with more than one woman in a night he goes jogging and does press ups!

I've never been part of couple so I can't say I felt loved up but I can understand it x

By *he tactile technicianMan  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

do Necter points count?

I would expect that is why couples do it.. :D

I love how much we want and need each other after.. its fantastic.

Katie.x

By *ick-brown27Man  over a year ago

worsley

Ive made some great friends from swinging people i can trust so thats an extra bonus from swinging.

"do Necter points count?"

Damn it now you tell me x

Damn it now you tell me x

sign up today for me to become your dual energy supplier Madam and you'll receive double Necter points for 2 years

Ohhhhh and he called me madam x

I've encountered some really nice people. One of my playmates put me up, drove me to the hospital when my dad was dying. I was prepared to stay in a hotel, but he didn't want me to be on my own: he lived in Wilmslow and my dad was in Chorley - a good drive. He also offered to put up my sister and her husband as they were coming in from Italy.

My daughter is at uni in Derby and I've had offers of help from a "fab" person to assist her if need be as they live in the area. How lovely is that!

I've met a playmate who loves the theatre as much as I do and will insist on treating me to west end shows even though I'm able to pay for them myself. We make a night of it and dinner is always on me.

My closest friend I've met swinging. He met me when I was off sick, both legs bandaged as I had lymph oedema hardly a sexy look, but he came for coffee and the friendship has just grown.

Biggest bonus is finding so many hot men that are happy to make me do whatever I want to them. Even when they go pale with fear they don't say no - tee hee!!!

its good to interact with new people and some have real benefits like being able to mend my laptop which hasd loads of dodgy photos on it without questioning us !!!!

Ohhhhh and he called me madam x

You mean to say you're not? No No NO! I just refuse to believe that

Your a keeper your are x

We certainly feel happy afterwards and affectionate. After a good meet we literally skip out of the hotel or club like we're naughty schoolchildren having an adventure. I love it when Chris goes down on a woman and shes crying out with pleasure, it gives me a massive kick to know theyre thinking, lucky cow, she gets oral like that regularly

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

"As a couple we have found that swinging has brought closer than ever, not something we thought would happen.I always come away from a meet fancying my partner even more! Has anybody else experienced this or any other unexpected bonuses?"

we are exactly the same after a meet .. its fantastic ... as you rightly said not something we expexcted to happen .. and a added bonus is having meet some wonderful people who we can now say are very gd friends as well

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

"As a couple we have found that swinging has brought closer than ever, not something we thought would happen.I always come away from a meet fancying my partner even more! Has anybody else experienced this or any other unexpected bonuses?"

We absolutely agree, we started by clubbing each month and the morning after we'd been, our sex together was always epic - still is. It's the same if we play at home, the morning after (or evening if it's an overnighter) we are all over each other! To adapt an old saying, "Sex (...with someone else!) makes the heart grow fonder"

We couldn't agree more, we always have an amazing time after a meet, and another bonus is the really good people we have met and are now great friends

As a single, I've simply met some great people- one of my regular meets offered to pick me up, then do my shopping after I had an unexpected stay in hospital, and then kept checking in to make sure I was ok- nothing invasive, just a wee text every so often

its great to go out for drinks with swinging friends and be able to tell them how much i want there partner n it not cause arguments now thts a great thing although does raise eyebrows lol

Agree! And the sex afterwards is even more amazing too!

By *ndy pandy and looby looCouple  over a year ago

YORK/LEEDS/HARROGATE/EAST COAST/NORTH WALES

Hi, Just been writing about Love and Lust combined. If you have that then swinging and unadulterated horny sex gives a buzz and lights up with clarity your own relationship - if its love and companionship you have then the raw sex will make you uncomfortable, if its just sex your relationships built on then you are going to have no foundations and feel threatened, jealous and judging. If you have an equal measure of both your a lucky couple to start with so anything else is a transitory bonus for the memories box! You are in lucky catagory!!

A bonus for me is meeting someone and it going further

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Same for us.

It came as a bit of a surprise but after that first meet its like the trust and faith in the other person took a giant leap further.

Also we always play on our own after every meet never kept our hands off each other yet always feels like coming home lol

By *pecial bbCouple  over a year ago

london

"Hi, Just been writing about Love and Lust combined. If you have that then swinging and unadulterated horny sex gives a buzz and lights up with clarity your own relationship - if its love and companionship you have then the raw sex will make you uncomfortable, if its just sex your relationships built on then you are going to have no foundations and feel threatened, jealous and judging. If you have an equal measure of both your a lucky couple to start with so anything else is a transitory bonus for the memories box! You are in lucky catagory!!"

What a great way of putting it -- luckily we are in the lucky catagory. Feel immensely proud of the pleasure my man can give someone else and think how lucky am i!!!

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

been swinging just over a year now, and untill reading this thread didnt realise lots of other ppl after swinging felt really loved up. My fella after a meet and for a few days after is well all over me. Not that hes not usually but you get what i mean. Its a great feeling kind of brings you even cloder together. Horny for days after too especially if its been a great meet xxxx

For me its meeting some great fabstars, and some great life long friends.

We have made many new friends, had loads of fun and have had the most horniest times of our life.... but nothing beats the sex that brings you to tears with your loved one when they are 'claiming you back' after a brilliant meet..... WOW!!!

Friends of true value and a very very special lover!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

For me swinging gave me the love of my life

"We have made many new friends, had loads of fun and have had the most horniest times of our life.... but nothing beats the sex that brings you to tears with your loved one when they are 'claiming you back' after a brilliant meet..... WOW!!! "

Couldnt have put this better ourselves !! We agree totally !!

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

"We have made many new friends, had loads of fun and have had the most horniest times of our life.... but nothing beats the sex that brings you to tears with your loved one when they are 'claiming you back' after a brilliant meet..... WOW!!!

Couldnt have put this better ourselves !! We agree totally !! "

Same here, we always have the best sex ever after a meet. The other thing as well is that while we've always been open we now find ourselves discussing things more than ever. How many couples outside of swinging discuss their favourite flavour of lube or type of pussy lips etc on the way shopping to Tesco. Or even what they did or didn't like about sex with a previous partner in detail (a no no for me before, for some reason I don't really know) - whereas now generally they were there too.

I feel we are even closer now than before we started doing this, and know many that say the same.

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

"been swinging just over a year now, and untill reading this thread didnt realise lots of other ppl after swinging felt really loved up. My fella after a meet and for a few days after is well all over me. Not that hes not usually but you get what i mean. Its a great feeling kind of brings you even cloder together. Horny for days after too especially if its been a great meet xxxx"

Exactly, and sometimes seeing them in a new sexy light, other than 'just' your partner means that we're at it for days after sometimes!

Well i thought it would just be about sex but i have made some really good friends as well which is a big bonus.

» Add a new message to this topic