FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Straight men changing their profiles to Bi

Straight men changing their profiles to Bi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right, recently we have been looking for a single guy, that is fully Bi & happy to play with us both.

We've had a few responses & winks. Now, after seeing profiles that say Bisexual, we've sent messages, accepted friend invites & even sent face pictures.

BUT.... After looking at profiles again, a couple of days later, they say 'straight' again!

Is this down to men not wanting to get pestered my other single Bi / gay guys? Or is it to obtain s meet & not bother with the Bi stuff?

Any thoughts...?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

See forums threads passim, ad infinitum.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I would call it:

Deceit .........

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It could be a different intepretation of Bi. Sometimes they like the boyz and sometimes they don't lol.

Sounds like straight single men that are pic collectors to me.

Edinburgh

"It could be a different intepretation of Bi. Sometimes they like the boyz and sometimes they don't lol. "

Perhaps, and FAR be it for me to say, the cuteness and fuckability of the fem has a direct bearing on his willingness to be a 'suckabilly' for the M...

...or am I just cynical?

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"It could be a different intepretation of Bi. Sometimes they like the boyz and sometimes they don't lol.

Perhaps, and FAR be it for me to say, the cuteness and fuckability of the fem has a direct bearing on his willingness to be a 'suckabilly' for the M...

...or am I just cynical?"

but when it comes to his turn to suckie suckie twenty dollar long time....

he will be off in a poof of smoke...

I think if you look at singles profile and lots of TV s on there frends list you know bi or thinking about it xx fine with me i love bi men ,, xx jo xx

Edinburgh

"

he will be off in a poof of smoke... "

Which is why our intrepid Fem of the couple had better 'brace herself'- as our bisexual imposter will want to jump on and off her before hubby has the chance to pull his cock out and give his best 'come hither' look...

I feel like just threatening an arse fucking first! Hehe!

I find a lot of 'bi-curious' men will decide not to play with the M... As they're just not 'curious' enough at that moment. Or they chicken out.

I wanna watch boy on boy!

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"Any thoughts...?"

Serious question, what's your interpretation of “fully” bi and “orally! bi?

Are you saying someone has to be into anal to justify them being bi?

I'm a bi guy, always have been, however, anal does nothing for me, sucking cock does!

Edinburgh

To answer the Op's question seriously - The reason the profile changes back to straight is because they don't want to narrow down their options with couples who will only meet straight guys.

The problem you have, is trying to work out whether it was 'straight' or 'bi' before he saw you looking for a guy.

Truth is, you'll never know.

Far better for you to go looking for a bi-guy who suits your purpose...

It's probably a bit of both ....

"Any thoughts...?

Serious question, what's your interpretation of “fully” bi and “orally! bi?

Are you saying someone has to be into anal to justify them being bi?

I'm a bi guy, always have been, however, anal does nothing for me, sucking cock does! "

No, not at all. We asked for people to be anally Bi, because that's what we want. We are happy to meet orally bi people too.

It's whatever floats your boat at the end of the day.

I was only asking why people changed their profiles... Surely swinging should entail a little bit of honesty?

Typical men... Complicated as ever! So r u a little bit bi or a lot bi!! Do we need a bi-scale?!

You don't get that with women. Never had a bi ff meet where the following has been mentioned

" sorry luv, I don't mind licking the bean but I ain't eating the lettuce"!!

Edinburgh

Also, there is WORLD of difference between 'anally bi giving' and 'anally bi receiving' - Clarity would be of the utmost importance in this respect.

I have my profile set to bi because i enjoy having fun with men and women, however i have often thought about changing it to straight as i am not truely bisexual, as im not attracted to men as having a boyfriend i just enjoy the sex part of being bisexual. I also think that having your profile set to bi limits the number of mf couples that would show interest in you, as they think you may hit on their man, which i can understand. At the end of the day i enjoy a bit of both so some days i may want to have fun with a guy but another day i may want to have fun with a woman. Its all about having as much as you can.

True... men need a bi-o-meter!

We're looking for someone to give anal to M, whilst M is fucking me!

We're not necesserily after someone to recieve anal.

Edinburgh

"True... men need a bi-o-meter!

We're looking for someone to give anal to M, whilst M is fucking me!

We're not necesserily after someone to recieve anal."

Widens your options considerably.

But make sure your 'bi guy for fri' knows what his role is and that he is happy with it.

Edinburgh

"

We're not necesserily after someone to recieve anal."

This does NOT constitute clarity!!

You will find far fewer people will turn up on the 'off-chance' they are not going to get fucked in the ass.

i love it all, giving, taking, swallowing, if only we were closer

"

We're not necesserily after someone to recieve anal.

This does NOT constitute clarity!!

You will find far fewer people will turn up on the 'off-chance' they are not going to get fucked in the ass."

True! I mean more that fact, that if they wanted to receive, it wouldn't be a problem.

We would NEVER force or pressure anyone into anything they didn't want to do. We just know what we like!

" Surely swinging should entail a little bit of honesty?"

Oh give over.....

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I once tried to arrange a mmf meet for my birthday and was clearly explained that i wanted to.see the two men sucking etc and if they were both happy them having anal sex.

Then after i would get involved.

The amount of men that said o well i am bi was.amazing.

One man seemed to be back tracking and said well he cant get it up with another man then at least he had me to fuck.

I soon cancelled as it had all been explained in the beginning that i woukd join in after.

Love bi men and wish they would be honest too

birmingham

"Love bi men and wish they would be honest too"

We are honest well most of us

It's those who claim to be "straight" that have the issue

"It could be a different intepretation of Bi. Sometimes they like the boyz and sometimes they don't lol.

...or am I just cynical?

he will be off in a poof of smoke... "

Haa haa haa haa oh View!

Had it happen tons of times they've messaged me and on a good day I've replied saying sorry not interested as your straight they then instantly change it to bi when they don't get their way change it back to straight lol

" Surely swinging should entail a little bit of honesty?

Oh give over..... "

PMSL! I just pee'd my pants!

If you can't be truthful about your sexuality then me for one ain't interested

"If you can't be truthful about your sexuality then me for one ain't interested"

Thank you! I'm Bi and so is my partner... and we're happy to admit it!

Oneboy here now!

I was away at work at missed all this!

My interaption is if you have had a play/suck more than a couple of times, your really past the bi-curious stage.

We state anally bi as a detterent, and it works to an extent. But it also scares off some couples too.

We make sure any gentleman we are talking with, understands the scenario onegirl wants...its her fantasy at the end of the day.

Poor me has just to accept it and try to enjoy it

Its just frustating, seeing profiles change from straight - bi- straight again

This usually results in block!

J

x

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

why not just go chams monday night or the green house sure you will find a guy to help you guys out and by the way ive met plenty of bi cpls as im str8 have know probs but i know some str8 guys and cpls wont even entertain bi cpls there loss

I dont like bi guys and it pisses me off when I catch them changing it to straight......

Maybe you catching their profile as they are bout to mail someone else lol

"I dont like bi guys and it pisses me off when I catch them changing it to straight......

Maybe you catching their profile as they are bout to mail someone else lol "

lol nail on head probably!

Im analy and oraly bi and im just me i dont go changeing my profile just to meet a straight couple if they dont want to meet a bi guy then thats up to them there are plenty of bi couples on here to choose from plus i get to play with them both which is more fun than just the woman becuse im greedy..

If your a guy and you suck cock your bi that's why all straight guys get deleted can't be honest about your status then what else you lying about?

"To answer the Op's question seriously - The reason the profile changes back to straight is because they don't want to narrow down their options with couples who will only meet straight guys.

"

really dont understand this and it drives me mad, weve only once been refused a meet because im bi so it surely isnt that that is the problem.

we would like to meet a gen bi guy but most who mail us have straight on their profile.

if you cant be honest on that what else are you hiding?

we will never meet them

"Right, recently we have been looking for a single guy, that is fully Bi & happy to play with us both.

We've had a few responses & winks. Now, after seeing profiles that say Bisexual, we've sent messages, accepted friend invites & even sent face pictures.

BUT.... After looking at profiles again, a couple of days later, they say 'straight' again!

Is this down to men not wanting to get pestered my other single Bi / gay guys? Or is it to obtain s meet & not bother with the Bi stuff?

Any thoughts...?

"

This has always confused me too, there seems to be so many openly bi males, be they couples/singles, that this switching seems completely unnecessary.

Personally I blame admin for allowing this. Age and sexuality are pretty much the two things that are fixed, age certainly is (people also change this to fit in with others requirements)

To cater for those that are bi-curious at the time of registering, allow them one change as to sexuality, once their second option has been decided, it then becomes fixed.

Just a suggestion

Edinburgh

" Age and sexuality are pretty much the two things that are fixed, age certainly is (people also change this to fit in with others requirements)

To cater for those that are bi-curious at the time of registering, allow them one change as to sexuality, once their second option has been decided, it then becomes fixed.

"

My age changes every year...

Sexuality being 'fixed' after one change?

Why don't we get people to register what they like to drink as well - beer, wine, G&T etc etc.

They would be allowed ONE CHANGE of preferred drink, but then that's it.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I dont like bi guys and it pisses me off when I catch them changing it to straight......

"

May I ask...

Do you not like Bi guys to play with?

or

Do you not like Bi guys in general ?

" Age and sexuality are pretty much the two things that are fixed, age certainly is (people also change this to fit in with others requirements)

My age changes every year...

Sexuality being 'fixed' after one change?

Why don't we get people to register what they like to drink as well - beer, wine, G&T etc etc.

They would be allowed ONE CHANGE of preferred drink, but then that's it."

The age DOB function also changes your age automatically as you age naturally, or for some unnaturally - lets not be silly

Well if peoples sexuality changes with the wind, why all the rumpus?

As to changing drinks, a ridiculous comparison, or are you just being silly again ?

Edinburgh

"The age DOB function also changes your age automatically as you age naturally, or for some unnaturally - lets not be silly

As to changing drinks, a ridiculous comparison, or are you just being silly again ?"

The comparison simply illustrates how ridiculous the original proposition is.

Age, sexual preference or choice of tipple are no more fixed than anything else in life.

In my time I've been single, married, separated, divorced, and in a relationship.

I've swing as a single guy, and as part of a couple.

I've swung with females and couples.

I've swung straight and I've swung bi.

And you're proposing one change.

Now, that's silly.

Bi guys this way please

you do get loads of st8 men with Tv bi men on there profiles .. I know men and be friends with men just like us woman with woman but when i see it i do think thay must be bi or thinking about it all x

"The age DOB function also changes your age automatically as you age naturally, or for some unnaturally - lets not be silly

As to changing drinks, a ridiculous comparison, or are you just being silly again ?

The comparison simply illustrates how ridiculous the original proposition is.

Age, sexual preference or choice of tipple are no more fixed than anything else in life.

In my time I've been single, married, separated, divorced, and in a relationship.

I've swing as a single guy, and as part of a couple.

I've swung with females and couples.

I've swung straight and I've swung bi.

And you're proposing one change.

Now, that's silly.

"

Cannot be bothered with you, you seem to be at the forefront of this changing wind.

You being straight or bisexual has nowt to do with it.

Being bisexual doesn't mean you can only swing bisexual, the clue is in the description.

Your current relationship status is yet another ridiculous comparison.

Stay silly fella

"you do get loads of st8 men with Tv bi men on there profiles .. I know men and be friends with men just like us woman with woman but when i see it i do think thay must be bi or thinking about it all x"

And I message Jo as she's so hot x

Edinburgh

"Cannot be bothered with you, you seem to be at the forefront of this changing wind.

Being bisexual doesn't mean you can only swing bisexual, the clue is in the description.

Stay silly fella "

So, if I understand you correctly;

You regard me as being at the forefront of some kind of undefined 'changing wind', my sexuality is irrelevant to the conversation and you regard my 'status' as a ridiculous comparison - though to what, I'm not sure.

Furthermore, you can't be bothered with me and I'm a "silly fella".

Thanks for the fantastically insightful addition to the thread, without your insight it might have just degenerated into inane ramblings.

"you do get loads of st8 men with Tv bi men on there profiles .. I know men and be friends with men just like us woman with woman but when i see it i do think thay must be bi or thinking about it all x

And I message Jo as she's so hot x"

well i know alot here think your very hot too xx and you must get lots of strat8 men mail and wish to have a insight into a Tv world x as your a nice looking man woman xx

"Cannot be bothered with you, you seem to be at the forefront of this changing wind.

Stay silly fella

So, if I understand you correctly;

You regard me as being at the forefront of some kind of undefined 'changing wind', my sexuality is irrelevant to the conversation and you regard my 'status' as a ridiculous comparison - though to what, I'm not sure.

Furthermore, you can't be bothered with me and I'm a "silly fella".

Thanks for the fantastically insightful addition to the thread, without your insight it might have just degenerated into inane ramblings.

no not possible a thread go like that on here whatever next ! Im just off to change my profile to straight today cos i fancy a change and i can and its my profile and i can to what i want i may decided to be bi tomorrow i may not but hey thats up to me and if ppl dont like it well jog on

"

At the end of the day I'm bi I love men and women I also know lots of tvs who are straight and some that are gay. As time as gone by I've stopped playing with str8 men as I don't want to play with anyone who's not at ease with their sexuality. Straight men who message me do say I'm bi but won't put it on their profile their reason? As no one will want to play with them if they do. Utter bollocks !

i love bi guys and its really funny how after talking to a lot of straight men they turn out to be bi which for me is fantastic then i ask ok so why not bi on profile and they all say the same thing as they are afraid of ppl not wanting to meet them cos they think they will jump on every cock they see which is just not true so i can understand fully why a guy should feel the need to change profile if thats what he wants to do to fit the meet just my opinion for whats its worth

"At the end of the day I'm bi I love men and women I also know lots of tvs who are straight and some that are gay. As time as gone by I've stopped playing with str8 men as I don't want to play with anyone who's not at ease with their sexuality. Straight men who message me do say I'm bi but won't put it on their profile their reason? As no one will want to play with them if they do. Utter bollocks !"

I agree with completely.

Those that change their profiles to suit their needs simply have no regard for others. There are plenty of people about here and elsewhere to meet with.

I will add that it has been known for GUM clinics to warn people towards the higher risk of playing with bisexual men.

This happened recently to a bisexual female friend of mine, the nurses advice included being cautious with meeting 'African men and bisexual men' yet no mention of women.

"At the end of the day I'm bi I love men and women I also know lots of tvs who are straight and some that are gay. As time as gone by I've stopped playing with str8 men as I don't want to play with anyone who's not at ease with their sexuality. Straight men who message me do say I'm bi but won't put it on their profile their reason? As no one will want to play with them if they do. Utter bollocks !

I agree with completely.

Those that change their profiles to suit their needs simply have no regard for others. There are plenty of people about here and elsewhere to meet with.

I will add that it has been known for GUM clinics to warn people towards the higher risk of playing with bisexual men.

This happened recently to a bisexual female friend of mine, the nurses advice included being cautious with meeting 'African men and bisexual men' yet no mention of women.

well thats me completly fooked then cos i will never be able to play with a straight man incase in he lying about being straight

"

"At the end of the day I'm bi I love men and women I also know lots of tvs who are straight and some that are gay. As time as gone by I've stopped playing with str8 men as I don't want to play with anyone who's not at ease with their sexuality. Straight men who message me do say I'm bi but won't put it on their profile their reason? As no one will want to play with them if they do. Utter bollocks !

I agree with completely.

well thats me completly fooked then cos i will never be able to play with a straight man incase in he lying about being straight

"

Double so if others draw the same conclusion as me regarding your previous posts ie, you will change your sexuality as and when it suits you with no regard for others personal requirements, plus:

You understand why bisexual men choose to lie with regard to their sexuality, and don't blame them for doing so.

This IMO strongly suggests that you would, if meeting others that have asked for 'straight people only' lie about your sexuality whilst also help any bi male to cover his true sexual nature.

Not a great proposition eh.

I agree with completely.

Double so if others draw the same conclusion as me regarding your previous posts ie, you will change your sexuality as and when it suits you with no regard for others personal requirements, plus:

You understand why bisexual men choose to lie with regard to their sexuality, and don't blame them for doing so.

This IMO strongly suggests that you would, if meeting others that have asked for 'straight people only' lie about your sexuality whilst also help any bi male to cover his true sexual nature.

Not a great proposition eh."

lol you so didnt get it did you and as you didnt i feel no need to let you or any others that see my post the way you do as to its true meaning there will be plenty who got what i meant and plenty of others who dont but hey hoo life as a swinger would be so boring if we all thought the same way so you carry on thinking what you do makes no bones at all to me

Edinburgh

"

Not a great proposition eh."

Would you describe yourself as someone who makes massive assumptions and sweeping generalisations?

its all down to who they are mailing

if they are mailing a couple with a straight guy they will put they are straight so as not to put the couple off because they guy from the couple will be scared he will get orally attacked mid play

and if they a couple with a bi guy they will put they are bi so as not to put them off because they looking for a bi guy

"its all down to who they are mailing

if they are mailing a couple with a straight guy they will put they are straight so as not to put the couple off because they guy from the couple will be scared he will get orally attacked mid play

yep thats it

and if they a couple with a bi guy they will put they are bi so as not to put them off because they looking for a bi guy

"

By *he tactile technicianMan  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

Personally I blame admin for allowing this. Age and sexuality are pretty much the two things that are fixed, age certainly is (people also change this to

fit in with others requirements)

To cater for those that are bi-curious at the time of registering, allow them one change as to sexuality, once their second option has been decided, it

then becomes fixed.

Just a suggestion

Good suggestion Crackattack, and one that I think admin should explore. The second option gives those bi curious people a chance to change back if they find it isn't something they want to go through with.

Alternatively perhaps we need another classification? bi confused?

Edinburgh

What if they are bicurious, change back to straight, but then find themselves 6 months later, sucking loads of cock?

Their profile would have to be straight, because they wouldnt be allowed to change it back.

Having said that, a category of 'confused' would be a good thing.

For the massive number of people on here who their standpoint is anywhere near 'reality'.

By *he tactile technicianMan  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

What if they are bicurious, change back to straight, but then find themselves 6 months later, sucking loads of cock?

Their profile would have to be straight, because they wouldnt be allowed to change it back.

Hmmmmmm? maybe 'ping pong' or whiff whaff for their sexulity classification?

"What if they are bicurious, change back to straight, but then find themselves 6 months later, sucking loads of cock?

For the massive number of people on here who their standpoint is anywhere near 'reality'.

my standpoint is def near reality today i straight tomorrow i is bi depends on who im playing with lol

"

"What if they are bicurious, change back to straight, but then find themselves 6 months later, sucking loads of cock?

"

I would like to see Age and Sexuality fixed, if you need to change it then you have to request admin to do it,etc.

but I don't reallt think thats the solution though.

As at the end of the day, all that would happen, is the same people in question would have multiple profiles, one for straight, one for bi etc.

Then we would be having a similar discussion 6 months down the line!

Edinburgh

Hmmmmmm? maybe 'ping pong' or whiff whaff for their sexulity classification?"

but if they were unable to change their profile to reflect their sexuality, they could be presenting a false picture of their sexuality.

Which would be the end of the world, apparently.

Lol. Could be a new ad on tele confused.bi

You'll thank ur stars that u went confused.bi !!!

I do struggle with this issue for Mr Notts who is orally bi. I wouldn't want him to feel awkward if we met a met guy who turned out to be raving bi lol. You just can't tell from profiles what bi or even curious for that matter means with men.

Can we set the rules for the "Man Bi-meter scale"? If it runs from 1 to 10

1 - likes looking / thinking about it

2 - buys bi / gay porn

3 - dissed out local saunas

4 - been dogging to known gay/bi areas

5 - had a dabble at sucking and been sucked

6 - regularly play oral

7 - rimming

8 - gives anal

9 - receives anal

10 - thinking seriously bout leaving the Mrs to move in with Clive in the next street.

By *icksfocusMan  over a year ago

Pontefract

sadly some men on here change there profile just to get a meet. i am straight and would never say i was bi just to get a meet, and i have bi and gay friends so definitely not homophobic just honest

Edinburgh

"

10 - thinking seriously bout leaving the Mrs to move in with Clive in the next street.

"

Don't move in with Clive, he's a bastard.

SAYS he's bi, but really he's gay.

But some guys come on here straight maybe curious and after a while dabble with there sexuality. Try sexuals. Like a guy said a while back he dont know if he is straight or bi he was only 19. Some guys like anal play each to there own. Its good to experiment.

By *icksfocusMan  over a year ago

Pontefract

"But some guys come on here straight maybe curious and after a while dabble with there sexuality. Try sexuals. Like a guy said a while back he dont know if he is straight or bi he was only 19. Some guys like anal play each to there own. Its good to experiment."
yes but the thread is about men who go from straight to bi on an almost daily basis

By *unlovers2009Couple  over a year ago

chester

It is amazing how many messages we get from 'straight' guys saying how much they love Lee's cock and would love to do ..... blah blah blah.

We send a message back saying "Sorry, he is straight" and the message back says "So am I"

WTF????

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Lol. Could be a new ad on tele confused.bi

You'll thank ur stars that u went confused.bi !!!

I do struggle with this issue for Mr Notts who is orally bi. I wouldn't want him to feel awkward if we met a met guy who turned out to be raving bi lol. You just can't tell from profiles what bi or even curious for that matter means with men.

Can we set the rules for the "Man Bi-meter scale"? If it runs from 1 to 10

1 - likes looking / thinking about it

2 - buys bi / gay porn

3 - dissed out local saunas

4 - been dogging to known gay/bi areas

5 - had a dabble at sucking and been sucked

6 - regularly play oral

7 - rimming

8 - gives anal

9 - receives anal

"

I am a 6 and proud

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

ps.... I don't buy porn

Edinburgh

"ps.... I don't buy porn "

Still getting it free, eh?

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"ps.... I don't buy porn

Still getting it free, eh?"

No....... thieving it.

Maybe I am about to make a massive assumption combined with a sweeping generalisation, but hey ho.

This thread is about 'deception', on this occasion:

Deception regarding your personal sexuality, used in an attempt to gain an advantage over people that have simply stated that their preference is not to meet bisexual/straight people, or those being deceptive as to their sexuality.

IMO it really is that simple, why others feel the need to confuse the topic is bewildering.

When you select your sexuality on your profile you (assumption coming) in 'reality' are displaying what other members feel would be an honest representation of your sexuality.

This can change (sweeping generalisation) as time goes by, with new feelings surfacing due to sexual experimentation, hence my suggestion for a second option. This in fact should be a standard function for all, as things do indeed have a habit of changing in this sexual world.

For those honest people amongst us the above should serve them very well.

Those that consider changing with the wind acceptable, regardless of others attitudes towards such actions will continue lying as they do now just in a different way ie, the second profile others have mentioned.

People that are determined to lie will lie regardless, all admin can do is slow them down.

Those that just can't decide whether they whiff, whaff (Jonathan Ross excluded) or ping their pongs will just have to make that clear in text, found under:

Edit Profile......

Just a suggestion

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Maybe I am about to make a massive assumption combined with a sweeping generalisation, but hey ho.

Deception regarding your personal sexuality, used in an attempt to gain an advantage over people that have simply stated that their preference is not to meet bisexual/straight people, or those being deceptive as to their sexuality.

IMO it really is that simple, why others feel the need to confuse the topic is bewildering.

When you select your sexuality on your profile you (assumption coming) in 'reality' are displaying what other members feel would be an honest representation of your sexuality.

This can change (sweeping generalisation) as time goes by, with new feelings surfacing due to sexual experimentation, hence my suggestion for a second option. This in fact should be a standard function for all, as things do indeed have a habit of changing in this sexual world.

Those that consider changing with the wind acceptable, regardless of others attitudes towards such actions will continue lying as they do now just in a different way ie, the second profile others have mentioned.

People that are determined to lie will lie regardless, all admin can do is slow them down.

Those that just can't decide whether they whiff, whaff (Jonathan Ross excluded) or ping their pongs will just have to make that clear in text, found under:

Edit Profile......

Just a suggestion

"

actually........ I totally agree

Thats what I tried to put across but you put it so much better.

Had to change mine as i was getting pestered from gay bi an straight guys i just had enough

Edinburgh

"Had to change mine as i was getting pestered from gay bi an straight guys i just had enough"

You changed it from what to what?

"Maybe I am about to make a massive assumption combined with a sweeping generalisation, but hey ho.

Edit Profile......

Just a suggestion

actually........ I totally agree "

+1

"Had to change mine as i was getting pestered from gay bi an straight guys i just had enough"

I understand Bi guys keeping profiles as straight. I've had a few messages from people, being honest and saying they were harassed by alot of other Bi / Gay men or that couples with a straight M would worry they'd get jumped on.

Just frustrating to find what you're looking for sometimes.

I do like the idea I read from another thread, making the suggestion of a 'sexuality search option' on the advanced search page. That would make things a little easier, srely?

birmingham

"I've had a few messages from people, being honest"

Being honest? going to have to think about that one

"and saying they were harassed by alot of other Bi / Gay men"

Not sure how accurate that is, as a MM cpl, we've received more requests / emails from“straight” couples than bi / gay guys.

"I've had a few messages from people, being honest

Being honest? going to have to think about that one

"

lol, male here now, that i would agree with as i'm sure a lot will say anything to get a jump, my betterhalf is far too trusting

"and saying they were harassed by alot of other Bi / Gay men

Not sure how accurate that is, as a MM cpl, we've received more requests / emails from“straight” couples than bi / gay guys. "

Most of our mails are from "straight" guys who seem unable to read, we rarely get this problem from the bi/gay guys.

Seems to be a pattern!

"Had to change mine as i was getting pestered from gay bi an straight guys i just had enough

I understand Bi guys keeping profiles as straight. I've had a few messages from people, being honest and saying they were harassed by alot of other Bi / Gay men or that couples with a straight M would worry they'd get jumped on.

Just frustrating to find what you're looking for sometimes.

I do like the idea I read from another thread, making the suggestion of a 'sexuality search option' on the advanced search page. That would make things a little easier, srely?"

1st part, just block single guys if they only want to play bi with couples.

2nd yes, but rare.

So no, i don't understand. Think sometimes they're just desperate for a meet and want to increase their chances!

birmingham

"Think sometimes they're just desperate for a meet and want to increase their chances!"

It's that what spoils it for us “truly” bi men

"Think sometimes they're just desperate for a meet and want to increase their chances!

It's that what spoils it for us “truly” bi men "

Exactly. Pain in the arse but hey ho. Think we are more likely to meet a guy from that popular bi men/ gay men site!

Amazes me how many men canna be "straight" wi everyone lol xx

"Amazes me how many men canna be "straight" wi everyone lol xx "

Lol, like!

It's not only bi/straight where some men are dishonest. I've discovered some "sub" men that contact me are not sub at all. Some men just want to "role play", others just want to play with a black woman but have no intention of doing anything else.

The amount of men I've met recently who've developed piles so unable to take anal toys is amazing. What's even more amazing is the look on their faces when I tell them to get dressed and get out of my house as they obviously are of no use to me!

"It's not only bi/straight where some men are dishonest. I've discovered some "sub" men that contact me are not sub at all. Some men just want to "role play", others just want to play with a black woman but have no intention of doing anything else.

The amount of men I've met recently who've developed piles so unable to take anal toys is amazing. What's even more amazing is the look on their faces when I tell them to get dressed and get out of my house as they obviously are of no use to me! "

Oh be fair sassy, I developed piles

reading your profile

BTW, My doctor wants a word lol

"It's not only bi/straight where some men are dishonest. I've discovered some "sub" men that contact me are not sub at all. Some men just want to "role play", others just want to play with a black woman but have no intention of doing anything else.

The amount of men I've met recently who've developed piles so unable to take anal toys is amazing. What's even more amazing is the look on their faces when I tell them to get dressed and get out of my house as they obviously are of no use to me!

Oh be fair sassy, I developed piles

reading your profile

BTW, My doctor wants a word lol"

Aaah come on now, be fair. It's not as if I'm ambiguous in what I'm seeking, and my avatar kind of gives a clue! Sheesh!

Those poor men but if it's a 12 incher your trying then I can't Blame them lol

"Those poor men but if it's a 12 incher your trying then I can't Blame them lol

"

It's 18"...and it's only one!

The others are more erm managable - and I have loads of lube!

Just had one message me and say I am prepared to change my status to bi if you meet me tonight in Harrogate, I then said then once I have sucked ya you will change it back to straight.

Edit Profile......

Just a suggestion

actually........ I totally agree

+1 "

*nods*

» Add a new message to this topic