FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Taking someone to a club while the cat is away?

Taking someone to a club while the cat is away?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How would you feel about taking someone to a swingers club while his/her partner is away, who was single when you first knew him/her, who is now in a vanilla relationship, and his/her partner does not appear to know about his/her sexual past?

I would feel uneasy about it, as I would be knowingly encouraging that person to cheat behind his/her partner's back.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd feel the same as you Pearl. Wouldn't sit right with me. Would the person be likely to go on their own anyway?

Not to the club in question, as it is difficult to get in on his own as a single gent.

By *unlovers2009Couple  over a year ago

chester

I have been put in a similar position by a girl at work who knows what we do and is very intrigued and very bi-curious.

She was single and had asked if I would take her to a club just so she could have a look around and see what happens (a girly night out kind of thing). We never got around to going.

She is now in a vanilla relationship and still wants me to take her. I asked her what her partner would say and she is under the impression that what he doesnt know wont hurt him. I have refused to take her, making the excuse of how weird it would be to play in front of her.

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I would also see it as pretty wrong.

Actually assisting someone to cheat makes a pretty wrong thing.

A female friend of mine is still dating and knows of my attendance of clubs and wants to come but she knows i would only ever take her if she is single. Not before.

By *agman n angelCouple  over a year ago

benidorm

wierd it seems as if its just a general question, but a dit too much if this if that to be general, even down to knowing a specific club in question, is this the op asking for guidance as to making a decision?

I have made my decision a few days before starting the thread, and the answer is no, as I do not want to encourage someone to cheat behind his/her partner's back.

The original thought behind starting the thread is to gauge others' point of view.

I am capable of making my own mind without much help.

I wouldnt either, singles only

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Where does the cat come in to all this?

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

It's away

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

So are the mice running havoc?

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

now i know where one of my cats has gone little devil lol

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Isnt 'the cats pyjamas' a wonderful phrase?

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

If it was a woman, I'd say take her. If it were a man, I'd refuse. That's because a woman is far more likely to be able to go, observe, and make her mind up about whether she enjoys the club whereas a man will be straining at the leash to get stuck in. It's an invite for a bloke to cheat, but women can be more reserved and not let her genitals control her brain.

Let's face it, not many men want to go to a club but them have to be persuaded or cajoled into having a play, they are already in the zone when they express an interest in going.

Usual disclaimers and exceptions apply obviously, I know more than one woman whose minge is fizzing and chewing the top of her leg.(Thankfully, he he)

i met a couple at a club, (they are not on here). He is average looking etc, she is an absolute goddess, very good looking, amazing body, great personality and sense of humour, a wild fuck, and devoted to him. A lucky, lucky man.

A few weeks later I bumped into him at the club while she was away, I was asked to keep shtumm about seeing him!

Forgot to add, and it is possibly important, he was not accompanied by a female.

one of my cats has been away for over a week now

» Add a new message to this topic