FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fucking time wasters

Fucking time wasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are time wasters just part of being on here now or is it just me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

part of any site, part of life x

Try putting your house up for sale and you get timewasters too!

"Try putting your house up for sale and you get timewasters too!"

Slightly more commitment required when buying a house, not really a comparison to swinging!

"Try putting your house up for sale and you get timewasters too!

Slightly more commitment required when buying a house, not really a comparison to swinging!"

Fair point...just that I have had experience of both lately lol

Slightly more commitment required when buying a house, not really a comparison to swinging!

Fair point...just that I have had experience of both lately lol"

Had that before too, the career 'viewers' who are only there for a nosey and a cuppa. Go round all the houses up for sale every weekend.

Fair point...just that I have had experience of both lately lol

Had that before too, the career 'viewers' who are only there for a nosey and a cuppa. Go round all the houses up for sale every weekend. "

Yes they always seem to turn up on sunday!

"Are time wasters just part of being on here now or is it just me?"

You will always get people who change their minds after chatting for a while. It is something you will have to live with as no one has to meet if they don't want to.

I should have this saved on word...

What is your definition of a timewaster? In three years I've yet to encounter one timewaster. However, my definition may differ from yours.

Talking to someone and the conversation dries up: not a timewaster.

Talking to someone and arrange a meet and they cancel: not a timewaster.

Talking and deciding not to meet: not a timewaster.

Arranging a meet turn up and the other party doesn't: timewaster...never happened.

"I should have this saved on word...

What is your definition of a timewaster? In three years I've yet to encounter one timewaster. However, my definition may differ from yours.

Arranging a meet turn up and the other party doesn't: timewaster...never happened."

Would have to agree I think, to us a timewaster is someone who says "I'll be there, 7pm, monday, no probs!" and then vanishes.

And, also, never had that happen.

i agree, everybody has choice. if they change their mind in good time about anythng in life then fair do's, but if they arrange sometime and just dont show then that is timewasting

we define a timewaster as someone who looks at our profile,doesnt meet any of our wishes or requirements but still asks to meet,thus wasting their own time as well as ours

"we define a timewaster as someone who looks at our profile,doesnt meet any of our wishes or requirements but still asks to meet,thus wasting their own time as well as ours"

See I class that as junk mail and don't even think about the person behind it.

I think timewaster is an unfortunate tagname that like most buzzwords comes to mean different things to many. I think its used wrongly by a lot of disappointed people who didn't get the desired outcome after spending time chatting or mail exchange with a person. After all they 'wasted' that time together and if you don't have the time for interaction on the internet to work to get the desired outcome - is online meeting for you? You reap what you sow is still my thoughts on it.

"we define a timewaster as someone who looks at our profile,doesnt meet any of our wishes or requirements but still asks to meet,thus wasting their own time as well as ours"

We get that, multiple times, daily. If we regarded that as timewasting we'd have left the site long long ago!

its part of the site ... you get some on every site too xx some just get off on thinking about it ,,, and wanking never meet .. x

I would love to fuck time wasters! lol

By *ottscouple1Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

We were new to this site and swinging and were a bit to trusting.But a month later soon realised there are far to many timewasters and not so honest people to put it politely.

like in all thing you have to take the good with the bad xxx and alot is good on fab xx

"We were new to this site and swinging and were a bit to trusting.But a month later soon realised there are far to many timewasters and not so honest people to put it politely. "

Then why stay?

By *rs WhiteCouple  over a year ago

South

"We were new to this site and swinging and were a bit to trusting.But a month later soon realised there are far to many timewasters and not so honest people to put it politely.

Then why stay?

"

With impolite people like you, I'm surprised they have!

nottingham

We stay because when you can look by all the timewaster and not so polite responces there are some lovely people and we now have had some great meets and made some good friends.

By *unlovers2009Couple  over a year ago

chester

I would class a timewaster as someone who arranges a meet with you and then doesnt turn up. Obviously things happen and people have to cancel, if they let you know then there is no problem.

We have had our timewasted a couple of times, no show, no text, no phone call and when we've tried to call them their phone is switched off. This has mainly happened off another site though. I think just once on here.

I have heard of couples who have turned up for a meet only to find that the door they have knocked on belongs to elderly people (who have obviously annoyed their neighbours at some point, or are the butt of jokes from people in the pub across the road) as they were nothing to do with this lifestyle

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I so wish I could change title threads, this one sounds so angry

if they thnk they are going to be time wasted on maybe this site isnt for them

already they have negative vibes

"I would class a timewaster as someone who arranges a meet with you and then doesnt turn up. Obviously things happen and people have to cancel, if they let you know then there is no problem.

We have had our timewasted a couple of times, no show, no text, no phone call and when we've tried to call them their phone is switched off. This has mainly happened off another site though. I think just once on here.

I have heard of couples who have turned up for a meet only to find that the door they have knocked on belongs to elderly people (who have obviously annoyed their neighbours at some point, or are the butt of jokes from people in the pub across the road) as they were nothing to do with this lifestyle "

i admit if i go out and a guy carries on pushing for a number i will give him one for the stc clinic or the curry house

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

"I so wish I could change title threads, this one sounds so angry "

Ask the "Gods" for a new button

Is the topic "fucking time wasters" if you got as far as fucking them the surely they not wasted your time?

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

I wonder what precautions the OP took, prior to labelling someone a time-waster

"Is the topic "fucking time wasters" if you got as far as fucking them the surely they not wasted your time? "

not funny i just spat my coffee out all over my keyboard

nottingham

Think people getting wrong impression of us.Not saying can't put up with time waster but my 1st post i was trying to get over that timewaster tend to try it on more with new people as they havn't quite learned the ropes thats all.

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

It is very frustrating when someone messes you around and wastes your time. So not surprising that it bothers people so much.

My free time is limited to once a month so would be really upset if was messed around as free time in short supply.

But for every bad point there are many other good ones so stick with it and accept the good with the bad and become better at spotting the bad xx

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"Think people getting wrong impression of us."

I understood your original post

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Think Sassy has it pretty much spot on.

The ones who are none shows then 'drop off' the planet are just tw**ts and do make people less trusting and slightly cynical which can make other people wary.

Mind you got to be a large percentage of people on most sites will never meet anyone.

The genuine ones are worth it lol

Arranging a meet turn up and the other party doesn't: timewaster...never happened."

....and if he/she/they go to the car to fetch their bottle of wine, and never reappear ? ......bye-curious

"Think people getting wrong impression of us.

I understood your original post "

So did I!

By *ustyWoman  over a year ago

inverclyde

was supposed to meet a guy on friday night after the week before got cancelled and surprise surprise never showed again so 2 strikes and out wont get the chance to meet a 3rd time....... thats a def timewaster after all he did make the arrangement to meet me, sent a text the day before and got nothing so tough on him then

"was supposed to meet a guy on friday night after the week before got cancelled and surprise surprise never showed again so 2 strikes and out wont get the chance to meet a 3rd time....... thats a def timewaster after all he did make the arrangement to meet me, sent a text the day before and got nothing so tough on him then"

That is a timewaster! Personally, if he didn't turn up the first time without any explanation he wouldn't have been given a second chance.

By *weetsexyCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

I just read all of this and now feel I have had my time wasted !

just can't believe there is so many time wasters on here

now i see why its hard for us genuine guys who do want meet

Should think yourselves lucky you have time to waste we have problems just getting the time to meet others

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Same here,and we can arrange meets after a minimum of contact.

By *i guy nottsMan  over a year ago

mansfield/Lincoln

Verifications go along way to help solve this problem, not a 100% guarantee but it does help.

We've had no timewasters but plenty of peeps saying yes we will meet next week without a definate date. They are dreamers but not time wasters.

We did have one timewaster on a meet. It was a waste of time as the couple in question were not who they said they was. So we wasted time and money for petrol x

ha ha - don't you just love that title??? How can you be fucking timewasters????????? confused of Kent

» Add a new message to this topic