FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Surely life is too short....

Surely life is too short....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emel9 OP   Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

I've been on here a long time, and it's not my first profile.

I always consider the messages I send polite, and never go OTT.

As a guy I expect not to get a reply to most messages as I am experienced enough to know ladies, and couples, get a lot of interest.

But, there seems to be a trend now, especially among newer members, to reply in a pretty nasty fashion.

Why bother? If you can't politely say no, why bother being rude or nasty to someone...just don't reply....I don't get it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've been on here a long time, and it's not my first profile.

As a guy I expect not to get a reply to most messages as I am experienced enough to know ladies, and couples, get a lot of interest.

But, there seems to be a trend now, especially among newer members, to reply in a pretty nasty fashion.

Why bother? If you can't politely say no, why bother being rude or nasty to someone...just don't reply....I don't get it."

Fuck off.

Sorry just thought I would give it a go. Nope, doesn't feel good yo be nasty! Sorry mate dunno why folk do it though I have never had a nasty response, just no response usually.

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

Report them. There is never any need for an abusive message. Don't let the bastards grind you down x

Why bother? If you can't politely say no, why bother being rude or nasty to someone...just don't reply....I don't get it."

I really hope I wasn't rude. If I was, I'm very sorry and can only think I'd had enough of rude first messages that day. You see, it's not only replies that are rude, but introductory messages often are too.

I'm always polite. Unfortunately, there are only so many ways to politely say 'no'.

I would think there's no reason to be rude or nasty in response to a polite first message, but there are an awful lot of people sending messages with propositions that the recipient just doesn't want.

" I really hope I wasn't rude. If I was, I'm very sorry and can only think I'd had enough of rude first messages that day. You see, it's not only replies that are rude, but introductory messages often are too. "

Exactly. There's only so much shit one can shovel.

West Midlands

I'm never rude...at least I genuinely hope not.

Suggestive maybe lol...is that rude though? lol

By *piritsonfabCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

I never reply rudely no matter how rude or obscene the message (which isn't often).... But suggestive messages aren't welcomed either, not as a first second third or fourth message.

Once we've met and played, well, maybe.....

I'd leave the suggestiveness right out of messages unless you know for sure the lady will appreciate them.

I can be a little sarcastic with my replies though

"I'm never rude...at least I genuinely hope not.

Suggestive maybe lol...is that rude though? lol"

Suggestive, depending on the recipient, can be anything from welcomed to an outright turn-off. There's no formula, though. You have to play it by ear with what you've read on their profile and how they respond (if they respond).

From a fairly new couples prospective, most of the messages we receive have cock pics attached, and are crude in the way they post the messages to us.

Now if they read our profile first, they will understand why they haven't got a reply, or the ones that we do reply to tend to be just as rude as the ones they send us.

Guys don't read profiles, that's the main problem, they type blind, and never a respectable message to start a conversation.

Or are we just the unlucky ones that attract the morons?

" From a fairly new couples prospective, most of the messages we receive have cock pics attached, and are crude in the way they post the messages to us.

Now if they read our profile first, they will understand why they haven't got a reply, or the ones that we do reply to tend to be just as rude as the ones they send us.

Guys don't read profiles, that's the main problem, they type blind, and never a respectable message to start a conversation.

Or are we just the unlucky ones that attract the morons? "

Oh no. You're not the only ones. There are thousands of forum posts and many more statuses devoted to complaining about messages from people who haven't read the profile.

West Midlands

I always read a profile and never send cock pics, without them being requested lol.

I appreciate others can send rude or inappropriate messages. My point is, if the message isn't rude etc, why send a nasty one back...just don't reply.

» Add a new message to this topic