FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Female Cuckold

Female Cuckold

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a bull and have been used to meeting couples with a make cock. A naughty female friend on here told me that she was after a woman was happy being a cuck and watching her man fuck another slut while letting her know how much better it is. Had my mind blown as I had never imagined such a kink. Are they any female cucks on here and what would they be called ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"I'm a bull and have been used to meeting couples with a make cock. A naughty female friend on here told me that she was after a woman was happy being a cuck and watching her man fuck another slut while letting her know how much better it is. Had my mind blown as I had never imagined such a kink. Are they any female cucks on here and what would they be called ?"

its called cuckqueening i do believe x

"I'm a bull and have been used to meeting couples with a make cock. A naughty female friend on here told me that she was after a woman was happy being a cuck and watching her man fuck another slut while letting her know how much better it is. Had my mind blown as I had never imagined such a kink. Are they any female cucks on here and what would they be called ?

its called cuckqueening i do believe x"

interesting name. You ever met one ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's just another label.

Just do what you enjoy and tell us about it.

By *h1tewolfMan  over a year ago

Rubery

Yes, it's a thing. I can confirm it exists. It's uncommon, of course. Lucky me

By *h1tewolfMan  over a year ago

Rubery

Actually you can see quite a few examples right here on the site

"It's just another label.

Just do what you enjoy and tell us about it. "

very true. It just fascinates me as it's the opposite of mine which I never knew was in existence

Yes I consider myself to be a cuck queen. But I am a Hotwife too, which is sort of the opposite. Confusing? I guess we do the latter more often, but I absalutely love it when I have the opportunity to take the cuckold role. I love that feeling of jealously and mild humiliation - such a turn on.

Yes, my partner and I indulge in cuckqueaning occasionally. It's good fun.

"Yes I consider myself to be a cuck queen. But I am a Hotwife too, which is sort of the opposite. Confusing? I guess we do the latter more often, but I absalutely love it when I have the opportunity to take the cuckold role. I love that feeling of jealously and mild humiliation - such a turn on."
just looked at your profile. Your pictures definitely agree more with the latter. Pretty hot

"Yes, my partner and I indulge in cuckqueaning occasionally. It's good fun."
is just fun for you or the thing ?

"Yes, my partner and I indulge in cuckqueaning occasionally. It's good fun.

is just fun for you or the thing ?"

I don't understand what you're asking.

I don't understand what you're asking."

for me being a bull is not just for fun. It is how I enjoy playing. Is cuck queening just a fun thing you do every so often or is it your passion

Cuckqueening is something i fantasize about but not got round to trying

I don't understand what you're asking.

for me being a bull is not just for fun. It is how I enjoy playing. Is cuck queening just a fun thing you do every so often or is it your passion"

I only do things I enjoy in bed. I enjoy being a cuckquean, so therefore I do it sometimes. I don't really know what you mean by 'is it your passion'. It's something I enjoy, I can't really answer any better than that.

"I'm a bull and have been used to meeting couples with a make cock. A naughty female friend on here told me that she was after a woman was happy being a cuck and watching her man fuck another slut while letting her know how much better it is. Had my mind blown as I had never imagined such a kink. Are they any female cucks on here and what would they be called ?

its called cuckqueening i do believe xinteresting name. You ever met one ?"

ive been the one with the man, when i was younger..she wasnt allowed to be there...

"Cuckqueening is something i fantasize about but not got round to trying "
you are one of the rare breed on here lol nice to meet you

"Cuckqueening is something i fantasize about but not got round to trying you are one of the rare breed on here lol nice to meet you"
sounds interesting. Would you have done it in front of her ?

"Yes I consider myself to be a cuck queen. But I am a Hotwife too, which is sort of the opposite. Confusing? I guess we do the latter more often, but I absalutely love it when I have the opportunity to take the cuckold role. I love that feeling of jealously and mild humiliation - such a turn on.just looked at your profile. Your pictures definitely agree more with the latter. Pretty hot"

Yes we concluded that there is no point in reflecting my interest in being a cuckold in our profile. It is very easy to find a straight man to join us in bed, either as a threesome, or for my husband to watch. However, I'm not sure it would be possible to find a female equivalent of a 'Bull'. The closest would be a 'unicorn', however I think a unicorn would expect to have a full bisexual experience with me as well as fuck my husband. I'm not sure it would be realistic to find a woman to fuck my husband whilst I watched. As a result we don't talk about it in our profile. However, when my husband meets his FB in London, he will tell me about it the next day, and that gives me the cuck experience. I have also had cuck queen experiences, by watching him play at parties. I also extend this fantasy to my lovers, in that I like them to make me jealous too.

it depends on the couple and what they want as to whether i would agree to it or not, how well we got on, and their dynamics.its not straight forward.

This is what tray likes minus the humiliation part so probably not a true cuckqueen but she does get off on me being with another woman and telling her about it when I return we have been lucky enough to have been able to indulge this a few times but mainly at clubs

Not quiet the same but I was involved in a ffffm meet where me and other fem had a tribbing sex fight winner got other fem naughty but nice??

By *osheaMan  over a year ago

manchester

Wouldn't the female version of a bull be someone who likes being dominant? So someone who into dominating either the wife and or the husband?.

» Add a new message to this topic