FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fab relationships

Fab relationships

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just curious.... Have any of you met someone off fab, and become more than friends with benefits? Or even met on here and become a couple who then swing together?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Some have got married

By *uperock99Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Yeah had a few long relationships with some met on here, out together etc etc etc and swinging clubs together but when got too serious was time to cut it as they didn't want me or either to swing no more and become vanilla

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just curious.... Have any of you met someone off fab, and become more than friends with benefits? Or even met on here and become a couple who then swing together? "

Yes. Several times, both from 121 meets and also from MMF meets. As you can imagine, the relationships have been very intense and very close. I'm polyamorous and I tend to meet and build strong relationships with others who are polyamorous. Mike.

I met my (now) husband on another swinging site.

Neither of us were looking for love but it hit us both hard and here we are 9 years later happily married and still swinging

"I met my (now) husband on another swinging site.

Neither of us were looking for love but it hit us both hard and here we are 9 years later happily married and still swinging "

Aww that's so lovely

By *roticGoddessXXWoman  over a year ago

Richmond

Wasn't off fab, but another site (same sort) where I met my friend. It's been 6 months now, and life just keeps getting better.

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

Want this myself. Such admiration for swinging couples.

Amazing how many people (usually single guys) say once they meet 'the one' they'll give up swinging and wouldn't continue in the lifestyle or want her to

Apparently it does happen

By *ristol_MTB_cplCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Want this myself. Such admiration for swinging couples.

Amazing how many people (usually single guys) say once they meet 'the one' they'll give up swinging and wouldn't continue in the lifestyle or want her to "

We're surprised by this as well, when single they're happy for others to share with them, but wouldn't share themselves when in a couple. Attitudes like that put us off a bit (not a deal breaker thoygh) , as I'd see them as less likely to understand why we play and what we want.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Me and jack met as singles on here,we weren't looking for more but it just happened.We took some time away to concentrate on us and decided to come on fab as a couple.

"Want this myself. Such admiration for swinging couples.

Amazing how many people (usually single guys) say once they meet 'the one' they'll give up swinging and wouldn't continue in the lifestyle or want her to

We're surprised by this as well, when single they're happy for others to share with them, but wouldn't share themselves when in a couple. Attitudes like that put us off a bit (not a deal breaker thoygh) , as I'd see them as less likely to understand why we play and what we want. "

I think swinging is in the blood. It's a way of life. For those who would leave if they found 'the one'... Not genuine swingers perhaps? I'm not sure how other perceive it.

Yes happens quite alot which I think is good personally

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Met my other half on here two and a half years ago. Been living together for nearly two years.

I swing when I was married and would love another partner who was into it

I have three friends who started out as single & in the past year have met their OHs on here, one couple have even moved in together now. One couple uses the forums but don't meet others, and the other two are still on here & swing as couples.

Met on POF. Still new (3 1/2 months) but hopeful and on here as I (Rich) been here for years as single, with Mrs, then single after split. Deleted account, rejoined here and as was having little luck joined POF. Wouldn't have met her otherwise and never met anyone in all my years that I'm so in tune with.

By *igsawsCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I have three friends who started out as single & in the past year have met their OHs on here, one couple have even moved in together now. One couple uses the forums but don't meet others, and the other two are still on here & swing as couples."

"I have three friends who started out as single & in the past year have met their OHs on here, one couple have even moved in together now. One couple uses the forums but don't meet others, and the other two are still on here & swing as couples.

"

Stalker

Im looking for a partner that would like to carry on swinging as a couple . Im not sure I would want it any other way now .

Glasgow

"I have three friends who started out as single & in the past year have met their OHs on here, one couple have even moved in together now. One couple uses the forums but don't meet others, and the other two are still on here & swing as couples.

Stalker "

Hey you're the one always messaging me

I met mine here. Been together about a year now. We're monogamous, he's no longer on the site.

Stalker

Hey you're the one always messaging me "

Soz, my secret burning love for you is just too hard to bear sometimes

*throws cupcakes and runs*

Glasgow

Stalker

*throws cupcakes and runs*"

oh cake!

*eats the cupcake*

Stalker

*throws cupcakes and runs*

oh cake!

*eats the cupcake*"

Mwuhahaha!

By *uncouple555Couple  over a year ago

somewhere

"Just curious.... Have any of you met someone off fab, and become more than friends with benefits? Or even met on here and become a couple who then swing together? "
we met on fab and getting married next yr xx

"Just curious.... Have any of you met someone off fab, and become more than friends with benefits? Or even met on here and become a couple who then swing together? we met on fab and getting married next yr xx "

Are we all invited? Free bar?

Congrats.

Glasgow

Back to the OPs point, we met on here 8 months ago, got together & are now a couple. We still use the site together, go to clubs & have meets. We might decide to hang up our boots, we might not. But for now we're enjoying it & also enjoying being together.

Mr J

"Back to the OPs point, we met on here 8 months ago, got together & are now a couple. We still use the site together, go to clubs & have meets. We might decide to hang up our boots, we might not. But for now we're enjoying it & also enjoying being together.

Mr J"

Glasgow

"Back to the OPs point, we met on here 8 months ago, got together & are now a couple. We still use the site together, go to clubs & have meets. We might decide to hang up our boots, we might not. But for now we're enjoying it & also enjoying being together.

Mr J

"

Exactly 3

"Met on POF. Still new (3 1/2 months) but hopeful and on here as I (Rich) been here for years as single, with Mrs, then single after split. Deleted account, rejoined here and as was having little luck joined POF. Wouldn't have met her otherwise and never met anyone in all my years that I'm so in tune with. "
Sounds intriguing, most give this POF a go then!

And this is EXACTLY what if searching for - someone who wants to swing now and carry on as a proper couple.

It's the intensity that grows with the depth of the relationship. I wouldn't want my OH to stop, as it's what I really want us both to enjoy.

Difficult to find a single fem, though. Personality and chemistry don't come through in a photo or text off a screen.

I'll never stop searching though...

My hunt continues for such a relationship but I know a few that have managed it

» Add a new message to this topic