FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Another Spin

Another Spin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

From sex traders on fabs.

Why do so many people not have face pictures on here or at least hidden in private gallery are they hiding, is it because there job heard that excuse loads of times are they scared of being found out on here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

sex traders??

"From sex traders on fabs.

Why do so many people not have face pictures on here or at least hidden in private gallery are they hiding, is it because there job heard that excuse loads of times are they scared of being found out on here."

Because it's their choice and not your business?

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Because I'm an axe murderer and wanted by the authorities...

It would be a bit embarrassing to get caught by a local copper pervin' my pics now wouldn't it?

Why do so many people not have face pictures on here or at least hidden in private gallery are they hiding, is it because there job heard that excuse loads of times are they scared of being found out on here."

I ment sex workers lol from the other thread and yes I agree all about choice. But I do want to see who I will be meeting not go in blind.

Why do so many people not have face pictures on here or at least hidden in private gallery are they hiding, is it because there job heard that excuse loads of times are they scared of being found out on here.

Because it's their choice and not your business?"

Have to agree,its their profile if they choose not to have a face pic on here its their choice.

We wouldnt meet anyone though who couldnt at least email us a face pic before a meet has been arranged,but we have had people say i know i havnt got a pic on here but i am good looking or im on facebook if you want to look on there... No thanks lol

I ment sex workers lol from the other thread and yes I agree all about choice. But I do want to see who I will be meeting not go in blind."

You want to meet sex workers?

I ment sex workers lol from the other thread and yes I agree all about choice. But I do want to see who I will be meeting not go in blind.

You want to meet sex workers?"

I would'nt mind meeting omar lol Hes a sex worker

You want to meet sex workers?

I would'nt mind meeting omar lol Hes a sex worker"

So is this thread about sex workers (seemingly a favourite topic at the moment) or folk that don't have face pics on?

My opinion on both would be: None of your business on either.

my face pic is hidden yet i dont know why as im always on cam in the chatrooms and my face is always saw amongst more lol

Oh and incidentally, if you're ranting about either then lets get something quite clear. You openly admitted, did you not, in an earlier thread that you are a sex worker and in fact use this to top up your income and don't see anything wrong with it. Yet there is no mention of this on your profile.

Secondly, there is no face pic there either.

Pot....have you met kettle?

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

People have the right to add as much or as little as they like to their profile.... If someone is a sex worker then what is the problem? How many of us have met people on here that could have criminal records?? you never know!!

"Oh and incidentally, if you're ranting about either then lets get something quite clear. You openly admitted, did you not, in an earlier thread that you are a sex worker and in fact use this to top up your income and don't see anything wrong with it. Yet there is no mention of this on your profile.

"

Yes have met kettle lol and have face pics in private gallery. It was just a spin on other thread about people not putting what they do as a job and not putting pics up for that reason.

And not ranting wish I was panting

"Oh and incidentally, if you're ranting about either then lets get something quite clear. You openly admitted, did you not, in an earlier thread that you are a sex worker and in fact use this to top up your income and don't see anything wrong with it. Yet there is no mention of this on your profile.

Yes have met kettle lol and have face pics in private gallery. It was just a spin on other thread about people not putting what they do as a job and not putting pics up for that reason. "

I don't see that to meet someone for sex I need to know what they do for a living.

Yes have met kettle lol and have face pics in private gallery. It was just a spin on other thread about people not putting what they do as a job and not putting pics up for that reason.

I don't see that to meet someone for sex I need to know what they do for a living. "

Exactly Im agreeing with you thats my point.

If someone can't send me a mug shot even via email or msn then I am not interested,I do understand some don't have pics on their profile and thats their business

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The simple answer for us is.....because we don't show face pics.

It shouldn't really bother anyone other than the people we are likely to arrange meets with and then we show face on cam instead.

If someone has no picture and you like people who do have pictures, you can use your mail filters to make sure only people with pictures can mail you.

http://www.fabswingers.com/my/filters

"The simple answer for us is.....because we don't show face pics.

It shouldn't really bother anyone other than the people we are likely to arrange meets with and then we show face on cam instead.

If someone has no picture and you like people who do have pictures, you can use your mail filters to make sure only people with pictures can mail you.

http://www.fabswingers.com/my/filters"

Oh I did'nt know that thanks Rugby

I have met people with no pics on their profiles,why cause they are married,but they have been happy to email them to me.

At the end of the day we all have reasons for doing things on here.

I show my face because really I have nothing to lose,I am not married I don't have job that would see me fired for being on here. I am lucky, some people are not,some have been sacked for being on this site something I did not know til I spoke to someone a few weeks ago and I was in shock,so we all have reasons.

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Is there not swingers untold law well there used to be among cpls not to ask what your job was or what you did for a living as for face pics just put them in your friends pics or just keep prvate and show when you want

By *oupleup4funCouple  over a year ago

Ashton

We do not put face pics becuase we do not want pics of us being copied by the pic collectors out there and used on their profiles on other sites....

We will always email, and CAM and would expect the same...

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

for a lot of people being on here is a secret part of their lives and dont want to risk being found out. as long as they can provide a pic by email etc before i agree to the meet then i dont let things like this bother me - i certainly wouldnt just assume they were sex traders/workers etc

Because it's their choice and not your business?"

nuf said

We have no public pics because swinging is something we keep extremely private and don't want friends, family or colleagues knowing. Having a public pic, on a free site, increases the risk

Dont see your face pic either?

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

errrr.....because it's their profile and their choice?

» Add a new message to this topic