FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Big let down last night!

Big let down last night!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We arranged to meet a young man last night for some outdoor fun. He wanted to eat me out after my other half had filled me. We'd never done this so thought it might be fun. He drove from 20 miles away, we live in the countryside, he got lost 5 times, eventually we drove out to find him as he was halfway across a farmers with the police following him. Poor bloke. We told him to follow us back. We got a mile up the road and he'd disappeared again. Not to be seen and with his phone now turned off.

So we ended up going home, frustrated and miserable. Perhaps I'm too old for this now, or too ugly. I felt rubbish all night, it's not good for a lady's confidence, but Thinking about it this morning don't think the country roads or police cruising around helped.

What was your worst meet?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think I would have gone home too. This is why I don't do outdoor meets.

"I think I would have gone home too. This is why I don't do outdoor meets. "

We've had lots of outdoor meets , and never had a bad one .

The way to do It is to meet up at an easy to find place , maybe a pub car park . Then go where you're going together .

Or meet at a dogging spot and go from there .

Dont think its nothing to do with being ugly,as I'm sure youre not,just one of those things,my philosophy is ,When you miss one bus,another one comes along

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

pmsl, how could you have been frustrated?? You chased a guy around the countryside, across a field and in the dead of night, with the police in tow! You should have got back home and shagged on your drive!

By *layfulCouple86Couple  over a year ago

Lancashire

"We arranged to meet a young man last night for some outdoor fun. He wanted to eat me out after my other half had filled me. We'd never done this so thought it might be fun. He drove from 20 miles away, we live in the countryside, he got lost 5 times, eventually we drove out to find him as he was halfway across a farmers with the police following him. Poor bloke. We told him to follow us back. We got a mile up the road and he'd disappeared again. Not to be seen and with his phone now turned off.

So we ended up going home, frustrated and miserable. Perhaps I'm too old for this now, or too ugly. I felt rubbish all night, it's not good for a lady's confidence, but Thinking about it this morning don't think the country roads or police cruising around helped.

What was your worst meet?"

We haven't had a bad one (yet)

More fool him! Your pictures look great by the way and don't let it knock you. As for age you're far from too old to be swinging, chin up and onto the next as that guy has seriously missed out.

Best of luck finding another for your naughty session.

I'm sure we'll try again, it was very exciting but I would have liked a better ending to the night. It's the adrenaline and excitement of a meet that makes me twice as horny xx

Lancashire

"Dont think its nothing to do with being ugly,as I'm sure youre not,just one of those things,my philosophy is ,When you miss one bus,another one comes along "

Or two come at once... rather fitting if you're into that

"I'm sure we'll try again, it was very exciting but I would have liked a better ending to the night. It's the adrenaline and excitement of a meet that makes me twice as horny xx"

If that's the man posting you'll be told to not think with your dick. If it's the woman,it's his loss. Personally I don't think he lost out,better planning by you may have had your desired result. Horny people lose track of reality.

"We arranged to meet a young man last night for some outdoor fun. He wanted to eat me out after my other half had filled me. We'd never done this so thought it might be fun. He drove from 20 miles away, we live in the countryside, he got lost 5 times, eventually we drove out to find him as he was halfway across a farmers with the police following him. Poor bloke. We told him to follow us back. We got a mile up the road and he'd disappeared again. Not to be seen and with his phone now turned off.

More fool him! Your pictures look great by the way and don't let it knock you. As for age you're far from too old to be swinging, chin up and onto the next as that guy has seriously missed out.

Best of luck finding another for your naughty session."

He's missed out because she has a vagina?

Lancashire

Best of luck finding another for your naughty session.

He's missed out because she has a vagina? "

Wow how twisted! Actually because she looks great but sure if you want to warp what I'm saying to cause an issue go right ahead.

I can't really blame the guy, getting lost all the time and followed by the police, no winder he went home. Like another poster suggested, you should have met in a neutral place, a pub or something and then gone from there

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

I do not think this was to do with your appearance, or age. I think the getting lost, the police following, the distances traveled, all did not help. That would have turned me off as well. maybe he ought to have been man enough, to tell you that the mood was gone.

Long distances, endless messaging, and texting about things you want to do a real mood killers. I tend to be primal, and the less time it takes to do something kinky, the more fun I tend to get.

Back to your question, all meets that go wrong are bad, you cannot tell which one was worse. They all leave the same bitterness

"I can't really blame the guy, getting lost all the time and followed by the police, no winder he went home. Like another poster suggested, you should have met in a neutral place, a pub or something and then gone from there "

Yes I agree, but tbh the directions weren't that hard, we live a couple of miles off the motorway junction with one turn. Perhaps it was all a little last minute and exciting for all of us. He seemed like a really nice guy and we have spoken this morning so, we live and learn xx

Essex

"I can't really blame the guy, getting lost all the time and followed by the police, no winder he went home. Like another poster suggested, you should have met in a neutral place, a pub or something and then gone from there

Yes I agree, but tbh the directions weren't that hard, we live a couple of miles off the motorway junction with one turn. Perhaps it was all a little last minute and exciting for all of us. He seemed like a really nice guy and we have spoken this morning so, we live and learn xx"

It is easy to get lost, especially when you are lust driven, as he was,but at least you have talked about it... so it was a let down, but you have moved on.

Happens to Everyone! Our last meet was spoilt by some creepy uninvited fukwit sneaking around the bushes in the pitch black. They guy who was invited had the charisma of Steve Davies and couldn't get hard. Luckily the creeper freeaked him out as well and we went our seperate ways with a sigh of relief.

It doesnt seem to matter how carefully you filter or how good veris are- it doesnt work out sometimes....But the good timmes make up for it!

By *urvacious_40Woman  over a year ago

Pontypool, South Wales, UK

I had an arranged meet a few weeks back now, under the impression that the guy picked me up from my place and go for a drink see if there's any chemistry between us, he picked me up, drove quite a fair way, ended up past some mountain, when I asked him where we were, his response was its a dogging area and thought I'd like the 'spontaneous' idea!

I told him that it weren't my thing and politely asked him to take me home, that's where he refused point blank unless I done what 'he' wanted!

Took me over 2 hours to get home by foot as we were in the middle of nowhere and had no signal on my phone to call for anyone to pick me up, besides having no clue as to where we were.

He'd literally left me in a state of crying as I couldn't believe how anyone could be so disrespectful in that way!

Essex

"I had an arranged meet a few weeks back now, under the impression that the guy picked me up from my place and go for a drink see if there's any chemistry between us, he picked me up, drove quite a fair way, ended up past some mountain, when I asked him where we were, his response was its a dogging area and thought I'd like the 'spontaneous' idea!

I told him that it weren't my thing and politely asked him to take me home, that's where he refused point blank unless I done what 'he' wanted!

Took me over 2 hours to get home by foot as we were in the middle of nowhere and had no signal on my phone to call for anyone to pick me up, besides having no clue as to where we were.

He'd literally left me in a state of crying as I couldn't believe how anyone could be so disrespectful in that way!"

That is just wrong

Wow, that is awful curvaceous40, absolutely disgusting. You should out him, no man should leave a woman in that state, anything could have happened to you. I hope you are ok now xx

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

my worst meets are when I don't realy fancy them and or they have bad breath, cheesy cock. The ones who only want things done their way because other women they have met did things they liked they expect you to be the same.

Men who don't cut their nails properly and are too rough, the ones who try and talk you into doing things, ignore you when you say you don't like something.

We had a meet with a very odd couple a few years back. I ended up walking out, just couldn't do it, it all felt very strange and not natural, my poor man was left there having to apologise while getting his trousers back on xx

You should stick to the older man.We have a much better sense of direction.

We've had this many times.Not not outdoors but at home.We've arranged for guys to come to ours to fuck Gail,she's got all dressed up and ready and waiting and then they don't turn up.Very frustrating and off putting.

I had a no show on Friday lunchtime, texted me in the morning, he had contacted me before and had feedback. I went to meet him but he didn't turn up, then tried to contact him and he had blocked me. Lucky for me I met another guy that was interested and we had a nice walk in the park to get acquainted. Sometimes its for the good that they don't turn up, all the ones that are worth meeting do turn up or at least they let you know if they cant. Bev xxx

omg how can you say your ugly! That's terrible. Looking at your pics your lovely.

Your profile makes interesting reading too, you have filthy minds like mine! Love the older chap bit! X

Thank you xx

I was away and wanted my girlfriend to meet alone. After much convincing she agreed to do this and posted a meet at hers at short notice, stating that it was to be 'fuck and go' as it was her home and she was only looking for both herself and the lucky guy to be satisfied sexual without the unnecessary chit chat both before and after!

Obviously she had many takers and after choosing a guy who happened to be a black cab driver, she got herself ready for his arrival and dressed accordingly to impress and excite!

When he turned up he was a little older than he looked in his pics and obviously not as 'experienced ' as he had portrayed in the few messages that had preceeded prior to my girlfriend choosing him.

They kissed (he was a crap kisser) and he then went down on her but not long enough to make her cum!

She then gave him a blow job and within 2 minutes he'd shot his load everywhere before proceeding to apologise and leaving as quickly as he could half dressed, back to his cab where he then deleted his profile!

My girlfriend was left angry and completely frustrated as she hadn't even got a fuck out of it, not to mention the fact that he hadn't even bothered to make sure she had at least had the benefit of an orgasm for letting him into her home!

Needless to say she told me never again and so what I had hoped would be good sex for her and a good video for me to watch turned out to be a complete disaster!

Oh dear, that sounds horrible, poor love xx

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"We've had this many times.Not not outdoors but at home.We've arranged for guys to come to ours to fuck Gail,she's got all dressed up and ready and waiting and then they don't turn up.Very frustrating and off putting."

We meet at home all the time and if it's someone we've not met before go by the premise that until the door knocks it isn't going happen.P doesn't get changed until we've all chatted so if it's a no show it's no great loss and we just have a fun day/evening together.

"I had an arranged meet a few weeks back now, under the impression that the guy picked me up from my place and go for a drink see if there's any chemistry between us, he picked me up, drove quite a fair way, ended up past some mountain, when I asked him where we were, his response was its a dogging area and thought I'd like the 'spontaneous' idea!

He'd literally left me in a state of crying as I couldn't believe how anyone could be so disrespectful in that way!"

DO NOT EVER GET IN A STRANGERS CAR AGAIN

Good advice xx

What was your worst meet?omg how can you say your ugly! That's terrible. Looking at your pics your lovely.

Your profile makes interesting reading too, you have filthy minds like mine! Love the older chap bit! X"

How can you tell it's not because she was ugly? Obviously I'm not saying she is but there are no face pics?

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman  over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

Women getting picked up by males should text themselves or a friend the registration number of the car just in case of being dumped off etc.

By *obluvs2playMan  over a year ago

redcar

That's terrible like hope you named and shamed on your status locally

How can you tell it's not because she was ugly? Obviously I'm not saying she is but there are no face pics?

She's far from ugly, for 47 she is a very attractive woman, she usually gets eyed up on normal nights out wherever we go. She has a good body, kept herself in shape, dresses well and still appreciates getting the wandering eyes from blokes in pubs and restaurants when we're out on social events.

"

She's far from ugly, for 47 she is a very attractive woman, she usually gets eyed up on normal nights out wherever we go. She has a good body, kept herself in shape, dresses well and still appreciates getting the wandering eyes from blokes in pubs and restaurants when we're out on social events. "

I never said she was ugly, chill! I was just asking the person who was so sure she wasn't how they could tell without any face pics

"

She's far from ugly, for 47 she is a very attractive woman, she usually gets eyed up on normal nights out wherever we go. She has a good body, kept herself in shape, dresses well and still appreciates getting the wandering eyes from blokes in pubs and restaurants when we're out on social events.

I never said she was ugly, chill! I was just asking the person who was so sure she wasn't how they could tell without any face pics "

I am chill, I was just saying I wouldn't have thought it was because she was ugly, she's not, if anything she's hot with a hot bod.

"I was away and wanted my girlfriend to meet alone. After much convincing she agreed to do this and posted a meet at hers at short notice, stating that it was to be 'fuck and go' as it was her home and she was only looking for both herself and the lucky guy to be satisfied sexual without the unnecessary chit chat both before and after!

Obviously she had many takers and after choosing a guy who happened to be a black cab driver, she got herself ready for his arrival and dressed accordingly to impress and excite!

When he turned up he was a little older than he looked in his pics and obviously not as 'experienced ' as he had portrayed in the few messages that had preceeded prior to my girlfriend choosing him.

They kissed (he was a crap kisser) and he then went down on her but not long enough to make her cum!

She then gave him a blow job and within 2 minutes he'd shot his load everywhere before proceeding to apologise and leaving as quickly as he could half dressed, back to his cab where he then deleted his profile!

My girlfriend was left angry and completely frustrated as she hadn't even got a fuck out of it, not to mention the fact that he hadn't even bothered to make sure she had at least had the benefit of an orgasm for letting him into her home!

Needless to say she told me never again and so what I had hoped would be good sex for her and a good video for me to watch turned out to be a complete disaster!"

So it wasn't the guy from the Fake Taxi videos then...

I'm surprised he didn't stick around. I certainly would have. I tend to stay hard for a while after coming, but there are plenty of other things to do while your waiting to get hard again!

"We've had this many times.Not not outdoors but at home.We've arranged for guys to come to ours to fuck Gail,she's got all dressed up and ready and waiting and then they don't turn up.Very frustrating and off putting.

We meet at home all the time and if it's someone we've not met before go by the premise that until the door knocks it isn't going happen.P doesn't get changed until we've all chatted so if it's a no show it's no great loss and we just have a fun day/evening together."

That's what we do now as there are far too many timewasters out there.If they do get cold feet should at least have the decency to let you know.

As soon as he mentioned the Police following him I'd have called instant BS to put it crudely. They don't come after you for driving around.

» Add a new message to this topic