FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Butler in the buff

Butler in the buff

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have any women used any of these for parties? It has been a long term fantasy of mine to try out being one for a bunch of ladies at a party, hen do etc. Don't know exactly what it is about it exactly but think it's something think it's something to do being bare, a lot of attention and eyes on me and the off naughty grope/pinch/spank here and there haha. Any other guys out there thought about this? Be interesting to know women's take on this also.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe not in the buff.....but in my maid outfit

By *uscious_lips30Woman  over a year ago

gloucestershire

I had a topless butler at my 30th last year, he ruined but not in the enjoyable way

"I had a topless butler at my 30th last year, he ruined but not in the enjoyable way"

Why what happened?

"Maybe not in the buff.....but in my maid outfit"

What about a cheeky pinny, with my bum exposed ?

By *uscious_lips30Woman  over a year ago

gloucestershire

He put in every single alcoholic drink we had ranging from wine, vodka, tequila, sambucca whisky etc into a half pint glass and I necked it in 10 seconds I spent nearly 3 hours in my friends bathroom

"He put in every single alcoholic drink we had ranging from wine, vodka, tequila, sambucca whisky etc into a half pint glass and I necked it in 10 seconds I spent nearly 3 hours in my friends bathroom "

Haha - I wouldn't go near anything with sambuca in! Sounds like he was just being a good butler

"Have any women used any of these for parties? It has been a long term fantasy of mine to try out being one for a bunch of ladies at a party, hen do etc. Don't know exactly what it is about it exactly but think it's something think it's something to do being bare, a lot of attention and eyes on me and the off naughty grope/pinch/spank here and there haha. Any other guys out there thought about this? Be interesting to know women's take on this also. "

Worked as a butler in the buff and and strippagram.. its a lot of fun and can contain all of the above and more!!

but on the other hand you can be looked at as a bit of a gimmick and treated like a dick, be prepared for both eventualitys and youll be fine. You can make some good money from it and other benefits of course

"He put in every single alcoholic drink we had ranging from wine, vodka, tequila, sambucca whisky etc into a half pint glass and I necked it in 10 seconds I spent nearly 3 hours in my friends bathroom "

Did he hold you down and force the drink down your throat?

"He put in every single alcoholic drink we had ranging from wine, vodka, tequila, sambucca whisky etc into a half pint glass and I necked it in 10 seconds I spent nearly 3 hours in my friends bathroom

Did he hold you down and force the drink down your throat? "

Very good point!

"Have any women used any of these for parties? It has been a long term fantasy of mine to try out being one for a bunch of ladies at a party, hen do etc. Don't know exactly what it is about it exactly but think it's something think it's something to do being bare, a lot of attention and eyes on me and the off naughty grope/pinch/spank here and there haha. Any other guys out there thought about this? Be interesting to know women's take on this also.

Worked as a butler in the buff and and strippagram.. its a lot of fun and can contain all of the above and more!!

but on the other hand you can be looked at as a bit of a gimmick and treated like a dick, be prepared for both eventualitys and youll be fine. You can make some good money from it and other benefits of course "

Was you apart of an official franchise or did you just do it informally to people that asked you to?

"Have any women used any of these for parties? It has been a long term fantasy of mine to try out being one for a bunch of ladies at a party, hen do etc. Don't know exactly what it is about it exactly but think it's something think it's something to do being bare, a lot of attention and eyes on me and the off naughty grope/pinch/spank here and there haha. Any other guys out there thought about this? Be interesting to know women's take on this also.

but on the other hand you can be looked at as a bit of a gimmick and treated like a dick, be prepared for both eventualitys and youll be fine. You can make some good money from it and other benefits of course

Was you apart of an official franchise or did you just do it informally to people that asked you to?"

Agency work...

Ah, see I think to begin with, to gain some experience, I might try at doing it off the cuff, just for a bit of a laugh as well, that's why I was wondering if any ladies might need someone!

"Ah, see I think to begin with, to gain some experience, I might try at doing it off the cuff, just for a bit of a laugh as well, that's why I was wondering if any ladies might need someone!"

Its unlikely as most people book through agencies so they now the guy has been crb checked and will actually show up, maybe get some cards printed i guess.. or keep asking around

» Add a new message to this topic