FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Married women with kids.

Married women with kids.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I've been messages a few married women that has kids and there hubby doesn't know they swing. So I've flat turned then down and they have since then called me rude. Where do you guys stand on this because to me cheating is wrong but even with a kid involved I don't want that kid to have a broken home because mummy couldn't keep in her pants.

Let me know what you guys think. Put a disclaimer on my profile about it now aswell.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you must be mary fucking poppins

What about single women with kids? xxx

Men cheat

Women cheat

It's their business not mine

You do what sits well with you

"Hi I've been messages a few married women that has kids and there hubby doesn't know they swing. So I've flat turned then down and they have since then called me rude. Where do you guys stand on this because to me cheating is wrong but even with a kid involved I don't want that kid to have a broken home because mummy couldn't keep in her pants.

Let me know what you guys think. Put a disclaimer on my profile about it now aswell. "

As a matter of interest how do you know they have kids?

Seems an usual thing to tell somebody who's not interested in you

"you must be mary fucking poppins"

Yes I am. My mum cheated on my dad so it doesn't sit right with me

Same. I don't meet cheaters.

I'm not having a go at them because they do what feels right for them, but I wouldn't be able to have that on my conscience.

Also mentioned it on my profile too as a little disclaimer.

"Hi I've been messages a few married women that has kids and there hubby doesn't know they swing. So I've flat turned then down and they have since then called me rude. Where do you guys stand on this because to me cheating is wrong but even with a kid involved I don't want that kid to have a broken home because mummy couldn't keep in her pants.

Let me know what you guys think. Put a disclaimer on my profile about it now aswell.

Seems an usual thing to tell somebody who's not interested in you "

Ask for w face picture and she brought up that she only had pictures of her kid on there. X

If that's what a woman wants them it's up to her she knows the risk.

All I can say is you must be golden cock

"What about single women with kids? xxx"

That is fine my fuck buddy has a kid.

"you must be mary fucking poppins

Yes I am. My mum cheated on my dad so it doesn't sit right with me "

My ex husband cheated on me, its still nothing to do with me what others do

By *layfulCouple86Couple  over a year ago

Lancashire

"Men cheat

Women cheat

You do what sits well with you "

This

[Removed by poster at 31/05/16 19:42:43]

"If that's what a woman wants them it's up to her she knows the risk.

All I can say is you must be golden cock "

Yeah. Im a good lay.

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Let me know what you guys think. Put a disclaimer on my profile about it now aswell. "

We are all adults and responsible for our own actions. I never question why people are here - We all have our own conscience to contend with.

If you don't want to meet them - That won't cause me sleepless nights

"Op it wouldnt bother me at all as im a single parent. If you aint happy receiving messages from women with kids dont bother reading them. More for us single dads"

She isn't single thogih. My fb has a kid.

Ask for w face picture and she brought up that she only had pictures of her kid on there. X"

Now that I do find wierd

Surely you'd have pics of just yourself to send out

We are all adults and responsible for our own actions. I never question why people are here - We all have our own conscience to contend with.

If you don't want to meet them - That won't cause me sleepless nights

"

I agree but it doesn't sit well with me

Ask for w face picture and she brought up that she only had pictures of her kid on there. X"

That's nuts she sent pics with her child in

Ask for w face picture and she brought up that she only had pictures of her kid on there. X

Now that I do find wierd

Surely you'd have pics of just yourself to send out "

She has a face pic on kik

"Men cheat

Women cheat

I couldn't have put it better. It's their choice....fun is fun regardless of people's situation outside that brief time.

That's nuts she sent pics with her child in "

She didn't send me the picture with the kid in she just said that's all she had

"Men cheat

Women cheat

You do what sits well with you I couldn't have put it better. It's their choice....fun is fun regardless of people's situation outside that brief time. "

I don't judge but I don't see why they get mardy because I turned them down.

I don't mind if people I meet are married or not. It's not for me to judge them.

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

"I don't mind if people I meet are married or not. It's not for me to judge them. "

I don't care if they are married or have kids it's when both are together. X

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This. "

I agree but married doesn't brother me, having kids doesn't bother me its when they are both together because the kid is innocent in this.

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

I agree but married doesn't brother me, having kids doesn't bother me its when they are both together because the kid is innocent in this. "

Im sure mum aint gonna leave her family for a fuck with you op

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

I agree but married doesn't brother me, having kids doesn't bother me its when they are both together because the kid is innocent in this. "

Not being funny, but if it's not you she'll likely see someone else. You can't stop her doing what she wants (not saying you're trying to).

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

Having been married and with kids, I think better to have a quick nsa on here than a full blown affair. My marriage was broken up by my husband having an affair ... being on fabs is not exactly the same. Plenty of things parents do could potentially harm their children, and just because they do it doesn't mean their children are harmed. You can't project your own experiences onto others, OP, everyone is different. Hope you've made it up with your mum ...

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

I agree but married doesn't brother me, having kids doesn't bother me its when they are both together because the kid is innocent in this.

Im sure mum aint gonna leave her family for a fuck with you op "

I'm very good and had a post on where I can't cuk during sex so I can go all night. So I'm sure they would. X

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

Im sure mum aint gonna leave her family for a fuck with you op "

He did say he was a good lay

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

Not being funny, but if it's not you she'll likely see someone else. You can't stop her doing what she wants (not saying you're trying to)."

I agree but I don't inserts stand her angry towards me because i said I wouldn't sleep

With her.

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

I'm very good and had a post on where I can't cuk during sex so I can go all night. So I'm sure they would. X"

Fuck off

That's a joke right

"Men cheat

Women cheat

You do what sits well with you I couldn't have put it better. It's their choice....fun is fun regardless of people's situation outside that brief time.

I don't judge but I don't see why they get mardy because I turned them down. "

Hmmm, methinks the OP is writing his own soap here with him as the central character

By *asokittyWoman  over a year ago

Nr Worksop

I'm far more bothered that a picture has been passed on here that contains a kid. That's kinda fucked up.

"Having been married and with kids, I think better to have a quick nsa on here than a full blown affair. My marriage was broken up by my husband having an affair ... being on fabs is not exactly the same. Plenty of things parents do could potentially harm their children, and just because they do it doesn't mean their children are harmed. You can't project your own experiences onto others, OP, everyone is different. Hope you've made it up with your mum ..."

I have. But the issue is they got mad with me because k said I wouldn't sleep with them.

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

I'm very good and had a post on where I can't cuk during sex so I can go all night. So I'm sure they would. X

Fuck off

That's a joke right "

Nope check my veri. X

Women with kids, a husband that don't know are here what's the big deal. End of the day we are all here for a reason.

London

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

I'm very good and had a post on where I can't cuk during sex so I can go all night. So I'm sure they would. X"

Do women actually leave their families for a man who can last all night? I think most of us are a little deeper than that ... you have a lot to learn about life, OP.

"Men cheat

Women cheat

You do what sits well with you I couldn't have put it better. It's their choice....fun is fun regardless of people's situation outside that brief time.

Hmmm, methinks the OP is writing his own soap here with him as the central character "

Trust me my life is a soap. My ex had cancer and was pregnant with her ex's baby.

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

Fuck off

That's a joke right

Nope check my veri. X"

You honestly believe that your that good atnsex married women would leave husbands for you?

"Men cheat

Women cheat

Hmmm, methinks the OP is writing his own soap here with him as the central character "

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

"Women with kids, a husband that don't know are here what's the big deal. End of the day we are all here for a reason."

She didn't send me a

Picture of her kid she told me she had pictures of her kid

London

"Men cheat

Women cheat

Hmmm, methinks the OP is writing his own soap here with him as the central character

Trust me my life is a soap. My ex had cancer and was pregnant with her ex's baby. "

Poor taste writing that on here. It's not all about you, OP, have some compassion for the others involved.

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

The hubby or wife is also innocent, or can be....

I see where you're coming from with your original post though. It's not right that someone gets arsey with you just because you don't want to meet based on their home situation. Just delete them and move on. A site this big you're always gonna come across people who just don't match for whatever reason. Best not to take these things personally or dwell on them

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

"

I know

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

Fuck off

That's a joke right

Nope check my veri. X

You honestly believe that your that good atnsex married women would leave husbands for you?

"

I'm not trying to be cocky or anything . But it is a possibility I went 6 hours with my fuck buddy's and didn't cum. I have ametb block at the moment which stops me from cuming when I'm with another person. X

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

Haha oh good lord, it just gets better

"Men cheat

Women cheat

Trust me my life is a soap. My ex had cancer and was pregnant with her ex's baby.

Poor taste writing that on here. It's not all about you, OP, have some compassion for the others involved. "

Sorry. But was an example.

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

I see where you're coming from with your original post though. It's not right that someone gets arsey with you just because you don't want to meet based on their home situation. Just delete them and move on. A site this big you're always gonna come across people who just don't match for whatever reason. Best not to take these things personally or dwell on them "

Yeah just not the first time it has happened .

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

Fuck off

That's a joke right

Nope check my veri. X

I'm not trying to be cocky or anything . But it is a possibility I went 6 hours with my fuck buddy's and didn't cum. I have ametb block at the moment which stops me from cuming when I'm with another person. X"

It's possible anybody could fall for anybody for any reason

But

I think it's highly unlikely some women is going to leave her husband, break up her family and leave her home because you can't cum, can't you see how silly that sounds

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

Haha oh good lord, it just gets better "

It doesn't search the forum do ankther post by me last week saying k can't cum during sex. But I don't have anything to prove X

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

I see where you're coming from with your original post though. It's not right that someone gets arsey with you just because you don't want to meet based on their home situation. Just delete them and move on. A site this big you're always gonna come across people who just don't match for whatever reason. Best not to take these things personally or dwell on them "

You see where he's coming from? But he's said he can't come.

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

Fuck off

That's a joke right

Nope check my veri. X

I'm not trying to be cocky or anything . But it is a possibility I went 6 hours with my fuck buddy's and didn't cum. I have ametb block at the moment which stops me from cuming when I'm with another person. X

But

I think it's highly unlikely some women is going to leave her husband, break up her family and leave her home because you can't cum, can't you see how silly that sounds "

I guess but if it wasn't just a fuck and chuck and a regular thing it could happen. X

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

Fuck off

That's a joke right

Nope check my veri. X

I'm not trying to be cocky or anything . But it is a possibility I went 6 hours with my fuck buddy's and didn't cum. I have ametb block at the moment which stops me from cuming when I'm with another person. X"

So women will leave their husbands for a guy with a sexual dysfunction? Yup, makes perfect sense

Op theres more to sex then banging away all night like a hammer. Id feel sorry for the women. Banging away like no tomo. Dry pussy. Not a good combo

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

I see where you're coming from with your original post though. It's not right that someone gets arsey with you just because you don't want to meet based on their home situation. Just delete them and move on. A site this big you're always gonna come across people who just don't match for whatever reason. Best not to take these things personally or dwell on them

You see where he's coming from? But he's said he can't come. "

Yeah I have nothing to prove by saying that believe me don't believe me. Your choice I know the truth and so do my partners.

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

Fuck off

That's a joke right

Nope check my veri. X

But

I think it's highly unlikely some women is going to leave her husband, break up her family and leave her home because you can't cum, can't you see how silly that sounds

I guess but if it wasn't just a fuck and chuck and a regular thing it could happen. X"

Can I ask if you yourself are single?

"Op theres more to sex then banging away all night like a hammer. Id feel sorry for the women. Banging away like no tomo. Dry pussy. Not a good combo "

I don't porn star fuck.

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

Fuck off

That's a joke right

Nope check my veri. X

But

I think it's highly unlikely some women is going to leave her husband, break up her family and leave her home because you can't cum, can't you see how silly that sounds "

You really need to stop treating this guys post is actually something serious

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"Men cheat

Women cheat

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

Haha oh good lord, it just gets better

It doesn't search the forum do ankther post by me last week saying k can't cum during sex. But I don't have anything to prove X "

Your meeting the wrong ladys if you cant cum lol

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

Fuck off

That's a joke right

Nope check my veri. X

But

I guess but if it wasn't just a fuck and chuck and a regular thing it could happen. X

Can I ask if you yourself are single?"

Currently am but me and my duck buddy are on about having an open relationship

"Op theres more to sex then banging away all night like a hammer. Id feel sorry for the women. Banging away like no tomo. Dry pussy. Not a good combo "

exactly this!

We agree for

Once

I didn't want to say it because I didn't want to sound like I as just putting him down but honestly I can't think of anything worse than a guy fucking for 6hours

London

OP, this is not meant in a rude way, but you seem to have issues with what happened to you as a child. Are you trying to prove that the man a woman leaves her family for is a good man to put what happened to you in a place where it wont haunt you? Look at the thread and your posts as if they were written by someone else ... what would you think?

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

You see where he's coming from? But he's said he can't come. "

Ahhhhh fuck!

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

Fuck off

That's a joke right

Nope check my veri. X

But

You really need to stop treating this guys post is actually something serious"

It is serious. And has happen to me but i don't need to prove this to you unless you want to

Take my profile for veri and I can send you chat messages etc.

"Op theres more to sex then banging away all night like a hammer. Id feel sorry for the women. Banging away like no tomo. Dry pussy. Not a good combo

exactly this!

We agree for

Once

"

I agree also

"Op theres more to sex then banging away all night like a hammer. Id feel sorry for the women. Banging away like no tomo. Dry pussy. Not a good combo

I don't porn star fuck. "

I think your watching to much porn mate. Sending your horn throu the roof. Hence your threads. Just have a wank and its over with. Its like the late night pissed up threads of a weekend fella

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

Fuck off

That's a joke right

Nope check my veri. X

But

Currently am but me and my duck buddy are on about having an open relationship"

Well there you go them, your 26 and sing!e what makes you think all of a sudden all these women will want you

I think your safe

That's downright sexist, one rule for married blokes with kids, another for women. That's judgemental Shit. If you don't want to meet them then don't.

Leave him alone

He has morals

That's all .

Bunch of bullies

This!! If it takes you 6 hours to fuck, a) you're not doing it right, and b) I'm already thinking about how much Game of Thrones I've missed....

"OP, this is not meant in a rude way, but you seem to have issues with what happened to you as a child. Are you trying to prove that the man a woman leaves her family for is a good man to put what happened to you in a place where it wont haunt you? Look at the thread and your posts as if they were written by someone else ... what would you think?"

Her husband my be a dick etc but she should not cheat. She should end the relationship first. X

agree... its nearly 8 o clock... isnt it past his bedtime lol"

Lol?! Why on earth would you say that?! The guy clearly knows the devastation that cheating causes and wishes not to meet married women,personally he has my utmost respect.

"Leave him alone

He has morals

That's all .

Bunch of bullies "

I actually respect his morals

To think he shags that well women may leave their family for him though is comical to say the least

Sorry

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

Fuck off

That's a joke right

Nope check my veri. X

But

Well there you go them, your 26 and sing!e what makes you think all of a sudden all these women will want you

I think your safe "

It's not if they want me or not it's the situation that can happen that my post is about. And what could happen to the child. Because of there actions.

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

Fuck off

That's a joke right

Nope check my veri. X

But

I think your safe "

He can go allnight you know

Maybe a name change is needed. Duracell perhaps

There are plenty of married men with kids on these sites.

"Leave him alone

He has morals

That's all .

Bunch of bullies "

Thank you.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

If that is true then she is breaking site rules as you can't have pics with under 18s in.

But I don't knowingly meet cheaters, whether they are married or in a 'committed relationship', kids or not, a cheater is a cheater.

agree... its nearly 8 o clock... isnt it past his bedtime lol

Lol?! Why on earth would you say that?! The guy clearly knows the devastation that cheating causes and wishes not to meet married women,personally he has my utmost respect."

Thank you

"There are plenty of married men with kids on these sites."

Yes and they also in the wrong. Just I'm a man so this post is from a mans point of view.

If that is true then she is breaking site rules as you can't have pics with under 18s in.

But I don't knowingly meet cheaters, whether they are married or in a 'committed relationship', kids or not, a cheater is a cheater."

If it doesn't sit right with you then message back with a thank you but no thank you, quite easy to do.

Then block to prevent further messaging.

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

Fuck off

That's a joke right

Nope check my veri. X

But

I think your safe

It's not if they want me or not it's the situation that can happen that my post is about. And what could happen to the child. Because of there actions."

The parents split and the child is brought up fulltime by one parent. It happens and most cope very well. And they may even meet someone who respects them and keeps hes cock in hes pants

"If it doesn't sit right with you then message back with a thank you but no thank you, quite easy to do.

"

"If it doesn't sit right with you then message back with a thank you but no thank you, quite easy to do.

"

Yeah just they get mardy with me.

Yeah just they get mardy with me. "

If they are blocked they can't message you so who cares

"There are plenty of married men with kids on these sites."

yikes... great post. not cos of what u put but because of ur pic x

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

Fuck off

That's a joke right

Nope check my veri. X

That would bore me shitless

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

Fuck off

That's a joke right

Nope check my veri. X

That would bore me shitless "

Multiple orgasms by you it wouldn't be boring first me. Just because I don't have no end game doesn't mean the rest is boring.

If they are blocked they can't message you so who cares "

True but on kik I don't believe you can block.

I will say the forums are far more interesting since Dwayne arrived

People all this stuff seriously

Hes clearly just making up scenarios so he can discuss his childhood issues. Kudos to him for getting so much thread traffic in 30 mins though!

True but on kik I don't believe you can block. "

Wrong

"I will say the forums are far more interesting since Dwayne arrived "

Thank you I put the posts people don't want to speak about.

"People all this stuff seriously

Hes clearly just making up scenarios so he can discuss his childhood issues. Kudos to him for getting so much thread traffic in 30 mins though! "

No a story actually happened to me last night and earlier in the week aswell. Both girls are now blocked.

Wrong "

Ok thank you.

"I will say the forums are far more interesting since Dwayne arrived

Thank you I put the posts people don't want to speak about."

I wonder why? Pointless thread.

"Leave him alone

He has morals

That's all .

Bunch of bullies "

It does seem that way from the few posts I've read,maybe I should read it all to see why certain people are being nasty

Yes you can xxx

By *ella-donnaWoman  over a year ago

Preston

OP you're entitled to your preferences, and it's no different to not wanting to meet fat/thin/tall/short/ginger/bald people.

However, it seems that your reply to this lady was judgemental, which isn't acceptable. If you don't like married women being on here just move along or say 'no thanks' and leave it there - it's really none of your business.

For the record, I couldn't give a toss if people on here judge me...their opinions are totally irrelevant to me

Not being funny but about 80% ov ppl on this site are cheats in some way or other. Unless they tell u straight then how would u know they are attached? A lot ov guys on here state there single when there really not so why is it a problem when it's a women? At the end of the day it's a sex site to get ur lips wet and balls emptied not a dating site. If a women is married with kids then that shouldn't be the problem ov anyone else but hers. Sorry for the rant but I needed my day lol happy swinging

"Leave him alone

He has morals

That's all .

Bunch of bullies

It does seem that way from the few posts I've read,maybe I should read it all to see why certain people are being nasty"

Yeah it's fine. People don't like it when you actually talk about a morally wrong choice

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

Fuck off

That's a joke right

Nope check my veri. X

That would bore me shitless

Multiple orgasms by you it wouldn't be boring first me. Just because I don't have no end game doesn't mean the rest is boring."

That's good to know xx

"OP you're entitled to your preferences, and it's no different to not wanting to meet fat/thin/tall/short/ginger/bald people.

However, it seems that your reply to this lady was judgemental, which isn't acceptable. If you don't like married women being on here just move along or say 'no thanks' and leave it there - it's really none of your business.

For the record, I couldn't give a toss if people on here judge me...their opinions are totally irrelevant to me "

Same here but my reply wasn't judgement I even said I wasn't judging her and asked to be friends. But it's my preference of women and she didn't like that she wasn't part of that. Due to her child and hubby

By *igergirl31Couple  over a year ago

Leigh

Her husband my be a dick etc but she should not cheat. She should end the relationship first.

...and there speaks the wisdom of a 26yr old never been married no kids man!

Life is waayyy more complicated which is why so many attached people on here. Fair enough if it's not your thing but try not to be so judgemental!

"

Her husband my be a dick etc but she should not cheat. She should end the relationship first.

...and there speaks the wisdom of a 26yr old never been married no kids man!

Life is waayyy more complicated which is why so many attached people on here. Fair enough if it's not your thing but try not to be so judgemental!"

I'm not judging her I just think she's going down the wrong path to make her self happy.'

"Op it wouldnt bother me at all as im a single parent. If you aint happy receiving messages from women with kids dont bother reading them. More for us single dads

She isn't single thogih. My fb has a kid. "

she IS a single parent isnt she you know a mum WITH a kid

Nr Worksop

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

Fuck off

That's a joke right

Nope check my veri. X

Just because you can fuck for hours doesn't mean you're any good at it.

"Op it wouldnt bother me at all as im a single parent. If you aint happy receiving messages from women with kids dont bother reading them. More for us single dads

she IS a single parent isnt she you know a mum WITH a kid"

The women I spoke to wasn't single and has a kid.

My fuck buddy is single and has a kid.

So it's the not being single and having a kid part that is againist my morals.

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

Fuck off

That's a joke right

Nope check my veri. X

Just because you can fuck for hours doesn't mean you're any good at it. "

Check veri all I got to say.

i wipe my cum on the curtains and my wife hits the roof in seconds... does that count?

"i wipe my cum on the curtains and my wife hits the roof in seconds... does that count? "

Ahah

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

Fuck off

That's a joke right

Nope check my veri. X

Check veri all I got to say."

Not sure why you keep saying that

One woman has commented your a good shag

Don't want to be be rude but the opinion of one woman isnt general fact

Soem guy said I'm sexy don't mean I am

Nr Worksop

"I will say the forums are far more interesting since Dwayne arrived

Thank you I put the posts people don't want to speak about."

Anyone wanting to speak about issues that they have I'll be honey about my point of view and weight up the cons and pros of both. So if you want to talk one on one. I'll try and help instead of the forums.

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

Fuck off

That's a joke right

Nope check my veri. X

Soem guy said I'm sexy don't mean I am "

True but have more meets set up so we'll see what they bring.

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

Fuck off

That's a joke right

Nope check my veri. X

I've checked them, it says you have stamina and staying power but doesn't say much else to be honest regarding your sexual prowess.

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

Fuck off

That's a joke right

Nope check my veri. X

Soem guy said I'm sexy don't mean I am "

These threads are just that. For ladies to look at hes profile and drum up some interest. Not that hes short of offers thou

Nr Worksop

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

Fuck off

That's a joke right

Nope check my veri. X

Mau just be your fuck buddy writing what she knows you want to hear.

Nr Worksop

"Anyone wanting to speak about issues that they have I'll be honey about my point of view and weight up the cons and pros of both. So if you want to talk one on one. I'll try and help instead of the forums."

Ladies and gents.....Mr Jeremy Kyle

But I don't knowingly meet cheaters, whether they are married or in a 'committed relationship', kids or not, a cheater is a cheater. "

He sounds like a nice young fellow and you all should leave him alone.

Ps. Can i have ur ma's number

I wonder if many guys on here think us married women will leave our husbands because they are such awesome fucks.

OP, I don't knowingly meet people who are cheating, whether they have kids or not. It's just my choice. But regarding your other points on this thread, I think you need a slight reality check.

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

Fuck off

That's a joke right

Nope check my veri. X

Mau just be your fuck buddy writing what she knows you want to hear. "

Maybe but we 100% honest with each tiger. We have agree to go bareback if we both get tested and play safe till Th test results come back. Otherwise requires a retest.

"Anyone wanting to speak about issues that they have I'll be honey about my point of view and weight up the cons and pros of both. So if you want to talk one on one. I'll try and help instead of the forums.

Ladies and gents.....Mr Jeremy Kyle"

Ahah

"I wonder if many guys on here think us married women will leave our husbands because they are such awesome fucks.

OP, I don't knowingly meet people who are cheating, whether they have kids or not. It's just my choice. But regarding your other points on this thread, I think you need a slight reality check. "

Just make sure you dont meet op. Otherwise you and marc will be history

But I don't knowingly meet cheaters, whether they are married or in a 'committed relationship', kids or not, a cheater is a cheater.

Ps. Can i have ur ma's number "

My mum is in a new relationship where she is happy sorry. She will not cheat again.

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

Fuck off

That's a joke right "

No he really did, fair play to OP his threads certainly get reactions

"I wonder if many guys on here think us married women will leave our husbands because they are such awesome fucks.

OP, I don't knowingly meet people who are cheating, whether they have kids or not. It's just my choice. But regarding your other points on this thread, I think you need a slight reality check. "

Your opinion no gonna try and change it. X

"I didn't want to say it because I didn't want to sound like I as just putting him down but honestly I can't think of anything worse than a guy fucking for 6hours "

Lol, we used to see a guy like that. After round four and four hours I had to pretend to be asleep to get rid of him. I was so sore! It was better when we went to parties with him - at least then his insatiable appetite could be spread out!

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

Fuck off

That's a joke right

No he really did, fair play to OP his threads certainly get reactions"

Yeah I'm an attention whore sorry. X

"I didn't want to say it because I didn't want to sound like I as just putting him down but honestly I can't think of anything worse than a guy fucking for 6hours

Lol, we used to see a guy like that. After round four and four hours I had to pretend to be asleep to get rid of him. I was so sore! It was better when we went to parties with him - at least then his insatiable appetite could be spread out!"

Yeah it's why we are trying to get other females to sleep with us due to my stamina.

OP, I don't knowingly meet people who are cheating, whether they have kids or not. It's just my choice. But regarding your other points on this thread, I think you need a slight reality check.

Just make sure you dont meet op. Otherwise you and marc will be history "

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

Fuck off

That's a joke right

Yeah I'm an attention whore sorry. X"

Well at leave now you have admitted what your doing

yes u can actually u go to the persons message tap the two little circles in the right upper corner then the 3 dots then block

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"I didn't want to say it because I didn't want to sound like I as just putting him down but honestly I can't think of anything worse than a guy fucking for 6hours

Lol, we used to see a guy like that. After round four and four hours I had to pretend to be asleep to get rid of him. I was so sore! It was better when we went to parties with him - at least then his insatiable appetite could be spread out!

Yeah it's why we are trying to get other females to sleep with us due to my stamina. "

Are you sure its because of your stamina? It could be lots of things

"

In all honest I don't believe a women would leave me for her hubby. But even with a 0.001% chance of that happening I won't go there.

SW London

My mum is in a new relationship where she is happy sorry. She will not cheat again."

She cheated because she wasn't happy then? Her prerogative?

On a serious note OP, it's very commendable that you don't want to get involved with a married woman, so stick with your moral values. However, that fact that you are so good in bed is unrelated to your moral dilemma. Married women will enjoy energetic young men like yourself for what it's worth, but they don't leave their families for them, however good the sex is.

"Men cheat

Women cheat

This.

Fuck off

That's a joke right

Yeah I'm an attention whore sorry. X

Well at leave now you have admitted what your doing "

Yeah my night was boring before this bi everything I've said in the thread is true. Just thought it would be good food for thought for people aswell.

yes u can actually u go to the persons message tap the two little circles in the right upper corner then the 3 dots then block"

Thank you

In all honest I don't believe a women would leave me for her hubby. But even with a 0.001% chance of that happening I won't go there. "

There is always a chance of people falling for you on here, married or other wise

Would it not bother you if a woman you met for casual sex fall for you if they was not married?

Unfortunately OP because some of your replies in terms of your sexual prowes the thread has gone too shite so I'll only comment on your op which is only to say; that they are your morals, you stick to them and be true to yourself, you'll never get a rounded opinion one way or another on an open forum..but you never know others true circumstances either so I would say don't be to quick judge.

My mum is in a new relationship where she is happy sorry. She will not cheat again.

She cheated because she wasn't happy then? Her prerogative? "

True and I don't judge but didn't like that I said I wouldn't enable her to cheat by sleeping with her.

So it's the not being single and having a kid part that is againist my morals."

Yes and the person was referring to ur fb i believe in the first place keep up

SW London

OP, I have to say your honesty is refreshing and you are not coming across as the Nutter you were. I am staying with black cop though, because he massages my feet (and my ego) every night plus he is great at DIY and doing the dishes ....

how do you know the people you meet ain't married or in relationship??

people lie, especially on here,just to get lucky !!

stop trying to police others lives,for something you think is wrong !!

saddo

"On a serious note OP, it's very commendable that you don't want to get involved with a married woman, so stick with your moral values. However, that fact that you are so good in bed is unrelated to your moral dilemma. Married women will enjoy energetic young men like yourself for what it's worth, but they don't leave their families for them, however good the sex is."

That may be true but a .001% of it maybe happening is enough for mento

Say no due to my past.

So it's the not being single and having a kid part that is againist my morals.

Yes and the person was referring to ur fb i believe in the first place keep up"

Ok maybe k mess read

"OP, I have to say your honesty is refreshing and you are not coming across as the Nutter you were. I am staying with black cop though, because he massages my feet (and my ego) every night plus he is great at DIY and doing the dishes .... "

That's fine. I don't judge people in just honest with them.

"how do you know the people you meet ain't married or in relationship??

people lie, especially on here,just to get lucky !!

stop trying to police others lives,for something you think is wrong !!

saddo"

True people my lie thats why j always have a social before hand to see if I can tell if there a lair or not. (lie detector test brought to the social) joking by the way

In all honest I don't believe a women would leave me for her hubby. But even with a 0.001% chance of that happening I won't go there. "

OK. That is a more reasonable opinion to have. But in earlier posts you were coming off like you thought you were so amazing at sex that we would all be turning in our wedding rings.

You should operate according to your own morals. Others are going to operate by theirs, whether you like them or not. Just do your thing.

In all honest I don't believe a women would leave me for her hubby. But even with a 0.001% chance of that happening I won't go there.

OK. That is a more reasonable opinion to have. But in earlier posts you were coming off like you thought you were so amazing at sex that we would all be turning in our wedding rings.

You should operate according to your own morals. Others are going to operate by theirs, whether you like them or not. Just do your thing."

I agree and I don't judge people I'm just a 100% honest with them. Same if anyone has an issue with me they'll have my utmost respect if they come to my face about it. X

By *amagustaMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

If you don't fuck her, somebody else will fuck her.

Keep calm, and carry on fucking.

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

Well that was certainly an interesting reading

You would be good in a club if you can keep going like that

"Well that was certainly an interesting reading "
good you enjoyed it.

"You would be good in a club if you can keep going like that "

Yeah for a 3 some Friday so see how it goes. Just my dick stamina vs normal stamina.

I'm also willing to dicuss img married men sleeping around when they have a kid also.

"You would be good in a club if you can keep going like that

Yeah for a 3 some Friday so see how it goes. Just my dick stamina vs normal stamina."

You do realise there are lots of guys who are long stayers don't you?

Yeah for a 3 some Friday so see how it goes. Just my dick stamina vs normal stamina.

You do realise there are lots of guys who are long stayers don't you?

"

Yeah I haven't seen what my longest time is yet since my fuck busy did to get sleep and kicked me out.

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

I giggle at the delusional on here. If people think people are being truthful to them then give your head a wobble. People will tell you what they think you want to hear to get a shag. It's the way it works. When they say "who me? no of course I'm single with no kids" it means check FB and you're suddenly invited to the family picnic lol

Yeah for a 3 some Friday so see how it goes. Just my dick stamina vs normal stamina."

Would you use a stop watch?

"I'm also willing to dicuss img married men sleeping around when they have a kid also."

why? I don't understand why you would think its any of your business?

Would you use a stop watch? "

Will do I'll have my watch on. Tell you if they leave or not.

"I'm also willing to dicuss img married men sleeping around when they have a kid also.

why? I don't understand why you would think its any of your business?"

Because it's an issue, and people may want to share there opinion on it. Im not judging people for cheating etc but think if the community was more open about it. Then people wouldn't be butt hurt when turned down.

"I giggle at the delusional on here. If people think people are being truthful to them then give your head a wobble. People will tell you what they think you want to hear to get a shag. It's the way it works. When they say "who me? no of course I'm single with no kids" it means check FB and you're suddenly invited to the family picnic lol"

I rarely know someone's surname to do that to be honest

London

"I'm also willing to dicuss img married men sleeping around when they have a kid also.

why? I don't understand why you would think its any of your business?"

"I giggle at the delusional on here. If people think people are being truthful to them then give your head a wobble. People will tell you what they think you want to hear to get a shag. It's the way it works. When they say "who me? no of course I'm single with no kids" it means check FB and you're suddenly invited to the family picnic lol

I rarely know someone's surname to do that to be honest "

If you have there phone number you can use it to search Facebook for them. X

"I giggle at the delusional on here. If people think people are being truthful to them then give your head a wobble. People will tell you what they think you want to hear to get a shag. It's the way it works. When they say "who me? no of course I'm single with no kids" it means check FB and you're suddenly invited to the family picnic lol

If you have there phone number you can use it to search Facebook for them. X"

Why would you though?

Stalky stalky is naughty naughty.

Going to bed guys will try and reply to posts when I'm at work or in the evening. Happy fabbing. X

"I giggle at the delusional on here. If people think people are being truthful to them then give your head a wobble. People will tell you what they think you want to hear to get a shag. It's the way it works. When they say "who me? no of course I'm single with no kids" it means check FB and you're suddenly invited to the family picnic lol"

I get what you're saying, I know people lie on here. But you'd be surprised at the number of people who answer the question "Are you married or do you have a long term partner" with an honest "yes." And they are usually understanding when I politely tell them that they aren't for us. Not everyone lies and it's worth asking for those of us who do care.

London

if they wanted you to have it they would of give it to you

what the fuck

seriously what

Nr Worksop

why? I don't understand why you would think its any of your business?

Because it's an issue, and people may want to share there opinion on it. Im not judging people for cheating etc but think if the community was more open about it. Then people wouldn't be butt hurt when turned down."

People are open..just not as sanctimonious as you.

Also seriously leave your past shit where it belongs. In your private life.