FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Interesting question

Interesting question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amesfun33 OP   Man  over a year ago

ask

Hi all thanks for looking at my post and hoping for a few replays from you good folks of fabs forums, I like to think iv been around and am wise to many things, iv always found myself a very horny and kinky kinda guy, with that I have also been a lover of oral finding outcome of my hands, lips, tougue, and sucking getting my partner closer to orgasm a huge turn on, from the first girl I went down on I was hooked, now from way back age 15 up to this day iv offten checked out new and more intence and exciting was the get there tho iv noticed a marked increase In the amount of ladies that get so worked up you squirt again mass turn on that is, not this might be a north east thing or an increase country wide, now since I was 21 when I had my first girl squirting (maybe ott) nine times over n over, iv not come across many more open girl get to squirt iv still not found many that do, until I move to Peterhead in the north east of Scotland, and out of the eight people iv had fun sexual time with six out of the eight where squirters two of them telling me since the first time it a guy had them squirting thy can stop now n just fat cock slipped in gentlely has them spraying all over, just wondering if anyone else has discovered this along the way and what there take on squirters is

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's just wee, isn't it?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My word.

That is why we are taught to use punctuation.

By *radleywigginsMan  over a year ago

northwest

Are you saying there's a generalised increasing incidence with time, or geographical variations in squirting???

I guess that a general increased awareness in their bodies as a result of greater sexual liberation is occurring countrywide (and no doubt worldwide). And it is this which means women are more able to find themselves turned on to such a high degree.

My own experience you ask? Yep, it's on the increase.

Is it just wee? Quite probably..

By *amesfun33 OP   Man  over a year ago

ask

Iv read up on it in a few mags and online blogs, some people seem to think it's wee and some others would suggest that it am extreme amount of natralely produced body fluid similar to the made in the vagina during intercourse.

Though must be said it a huge turn on for me, just love getting a lass squirting like mad.

» Add a new message to this topic