FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Afair

Afair

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone had a full on Afair? What started out as friendly flirting ended up as an Afair for myself and a work colleague in an old company I worked for...... The thrill was amazing but my god it was hard work lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dont see the point in an affair.

Nah much easier to shag single people, I can't be arsed with all the let downs and sneaking about

I don't think it's very fair on their partners

i have. he didn't tell me he was married though, i only found out when i got pregnant to him.

shitstorm.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

No

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was single at the time she was married (yes I did know) think that was the trigger for my crush on older women to be honest!!! Ended on good terms and no one was hurt (luckily)

By *omersetfun15Couple  over a year ago

bridgwater

I went to a fair once

By *asokittyWoman  over a year ago

Nr Worksop

"I went to a fair once"

Yes , I love these situations...

You only meet for sex and the women are not needy.

By *woOfaKindCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster area

Sadly, I had an affair when I was in my 20s. I was in a relationship with a girl, but it had been slowly turning to shite, so I wound up cheating on her with a co-worker. Of course it ended in total disaster.

But I suppose I was lucky...it could have been a lot worse. There was no child conceived, no cat fights, and no really big scandal, so it was basically a lesson learned.

What a surprise....the girl I cheated with was an emotionally unstable liar, but I didn't see it at first. I was quite the idiot!

-JD

No, a work colleague had an affair with her married hairdresser it made her utterly miserable, anxious and insecure. And of course he stayed with his wife, meanwhile my friend wasted 3 good potential "dating" years.

Yep, and I'm still paying for it 15 years later, the grass is seldom greener folks, believe me

"Yep, and I'm still paying for it 15 years later, the grass is seldom greener folks, believe me "

What happened? You married your fling?

"Yep, and I'm still paying for it 15 years later, the grass is seldom greener folks, believe me

What happened? You married your fling? "

Very long story that's still playing out, too long winded, I'd take up the whole thread x

"Yep, and I'm still paying for it 15 years later, the grass is seldom greener folks, believe me

What happened? You married your fling? "

I think the chap is referring to a divorce?

Yes I did she was married but it didn't work out and she moved on!!

What happened? You married your fling? I think the chap is referring to a divorce?"

Probably but it was the grass comment that threw me

What happened? You married your fling? I think the chap is referring to a divorce?"

In brief, I was with my now ex wife at the time but we weren't married then, we had two young kids, I went away training for 4 months, had a fling, the girl fell for me, my missus found out, I ended the fling straight away, me and the missus ended up getting married two years later, had two more kids, I had the affair thrown in my face for 12 years of marriage then she left me. I looked up the girl I had a fling with, she had gone on to marry too but he too had left her within two weeks of my wife leaving me. We started seeing each other, she fell for me again but I couldn't bring myself to tell my ex wife and kids I was seeing the girl I had an affair with so I kept our relationship secret, my new girl got fed up and finished with me, I went and told the ex all about her, it caused murder but I was relieved, I went back to the other girl but too little too late apparently. I'm still trying to get her back but not looking good. Before I get criticised for being on here, it's just a distraction so I can try and move on otherwise I'll crack up. Sorry to waffle on but you did ask. Had I not had kids at the time I would have married the flung girl, we were much better suited but I wanted to keep my family together.

What happened? You married your fling? I think the chap is referring to a divorce?

In brief, I was with my now ex wife at the time but we weren't married then, we had two young kids, I went away training for 4 months, had a fling, the girl fell for me, my missus found out, I ended the fling straight away, me and the missus ended up getting married two years later, had two more kids, I had the affair thrown in my face for 12 years of marriage then she left me. I looked up the girl I had a fling with, she had gone on to marry too but he too had left her within two weeks of my wife leaving me. We started seeing each other, she fell for me again but I couldn't bring myself to tell my ex wife and kids I was seeing the girl I had an affair with so I kept our relationship secret, my new girl got fed up and finished with me, I went and told the ex all about her, it caused murder but I was relieved, I went back to the other girl but too little too late apparently. I'm still trying to get her back but not looking good. Before I get criticised for being on here, it's just a distraction so I can try and move on otherwise I'll crack up. Sorry to waffle on but you did ask. Had I not had kids at the time I would have married the flung girl, we were much better suited but I wanted to keep my family together. "

That is I have to say a one hour special for Emmerdale Farm!

What happened? You married your fling? I think the chap is referring to a divorce?

In brief, I was with my now ex wife at the time but we weren't married then, we had two young kids, I went away training for 4 months, had a fling, the girl fell for me, my missus found out, I ended the fling straight away, me and the missus ended up getting married two years later, had two more kids, I had the affair thrown in my face for 12 years of marriage then she left me. I looked up the girl I had a fling with, she had gone on to marry too but he too had left her within two weeks of my wife leaving me. We started seeing each other, she fell for me again but I couldn't bring myself to tell my ex wife and kids I was seeing the girl I had an affair with so I kept our relationship secret, my new girl got fed up and finished with me, I went and told the ex all about her, it caused murder but I was relieved, I went back to the other girl but too little too late apparently. I'm still trying to get her back but not looking good. Before I get criticised for being on here, it's just a distraction so I can try and move on otherwise I'll crack up. Sorry to waffle on but you did ask. Had I not had kids at the time I would have married the flung girl, we were much better suited but I wanted to keep my family together. "

No offence but you shouldn't have told your ex about the secret relationship. Sometimes lying is the best option.

that's a shame.

it's hard getting over someone cheating on you. all the trust is gone. my ex is perfect for me, we were together 11 yrs, but after he cheated it was never the same and i went off him. i never threw it in his face though, just tried to work through it and couldn't.

i hope my ex finds someone for him and it goes well. i've told him to join here but he's very affectionate and not into one night stands and that.

Fuck me I'm glad I'm single

In brief, I was with my now ex wife at the time but we weren't married then, we had two young kids, I went away training for 4 months, had a fling, the girl fell for me, my missus found out, I ended the fling straight away, me and the missus ended up getting married two years later, had two more kids, I had the affair thrown in my face for 12 years of marriage then she left me. I looked up the girl I had a fling with, she had gone on to marry too but he too had left her within two weeks of my wife leaving me. We started seeing each other, she fell for me again but I couldn't bring myself to tell my ex wife and kids I was seeing the girl I had an affair with so I kept our relationship secret, my new girl got fed up and finished with me, I went and told the ex all about her, it caused murder but I was relieved, I went back to the other girl but too little too late apparently. I'm still trying to get her back but not looking good. Before I get criticised for being on here, it's just a distraction so I can try and move on otherwise I'll crack up. Sorry to waffle on but you did ask. Had I not had kids at the time I would have married the flung girl, we were much better suited but I wanted to keep my family together.

No offence but you shouldn't have told your ex about the secret relationship. Sometimes lying is the best option. "

I had to, otherwise I could never have a proper relationship with the new girl, had I have had the guts to do it a while back then we'd be planning our wedding now.

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Ive been the other woman. It's soul destroying loving someone who will never actually choose you.

that's a shame.

it's hard getting over someone cheating on you. all the trust is gone. my ex is perfect for me, we were together 11 yrs, but after he cheated it was never the same and i went off him. i never threw it in his face though, just tried to work through it and couldn't.

i hope my ex finds someone for him and it goes well. i've told him to join here but he's very affectionate and not into one night stands and that."

That's a bit like me, I'm quite affectionate and in all honesty I'm a one woman man, god knows what I'm doing here but like I said, it's a distraction x

No offence but you shouldn't have told your ex about the secret relationship. Sometimes lying is the best option.

I had to, otherwise I could never have a proper relationship with the new girl, had I have had the guts to do it a while back then we'd be planning our wedding now. "

Ah I see, that makes sense. Are your names Ross and Rachel by the way?

that's a shame.

i hope my ex finds someone for him and it goes well. i've told him to join here but he's very affectionate and not into one night stands and that.

That's a bit like me, I'm quite affectionate and in all honesty I'm a one woman man, god knows what I'm doing here but like I said, it's a distraction x"

fab and other sites helped when my last (different) ex cheated on me. i nearly got into 2 relationships from doing this but wasn't ready at the time, not sure if i am ready now but giving it a try.

good luck.

"Ive been the other woman. It's soul destroying loving someone who will never actually choose you.

"

so very true!

"Has anyone had a full on Afair? What started out as friendly flirting ended up as an Afair for myself and a work colleague in an old company I worked for...... The thrill was amazing but my god it was hard work lol"

Yeh I had an affair with a married woman for 5 years. I wouldn't do it again.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Fuck me I'm glad I'm single "

Yep me too,that sounds like a complete headache!

Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option

"Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option"

I would agree to that. But some people want to be an option. If it works for them, who are we to judge?

Just my rule, lesson learnt

"Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option"

Yep had a full on affair, with my now husband, both previously married to others at the time. Both very unhappy at the time.

Been together 11 years now, happily married for 5 of them and just starting to enjoy this new found lifestyle of swinging ?? Xx

"Yep had a full on affair, with my now husband, both previously married to others at the time. Both very unhappy at the time.

Been together 11 years now, happily married for 5 of them and just starting to enjoy this new found lifestyle of swinging ?? Xx"

Do you vacation in blackpool?

"Yep had a full on affair, with my now husband, both previously married to others at the time. Both very unhappy at the time.

Been together 11 years now, happily married for 5 of them and just starting to enjoy this new found lifestyle of swinging ?? Xx

Do you vacation in blackpool? "

We have done, not for a few years though

Do you vacation in blackpool?

We have done, not for a few years though "

Oh dear. You just feel into a trap! The correct answer was: "We own Blackpool"

» Add a new message to this topic