FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Gf Help

Gf Help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I wonder if anyone could suggest or help me out .

Right I have been with my Mrs for nearly 11 months now. Things where goings okay but the last few months haven't been all that.

We have only slept with each other 6 times since the last 3 months and she hasn't bothered with it at all lately . No for play nothing

Any suggestions ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Talk to her about it?

Does she know about your profile on here?

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Does she know you're on here?

Maibe she is on here too?

"Talk to her about it?"

Everytime I talk to her about it she starts a argument saying that all I think about is sex ?

"Does she know about your profile on here?"

She doesn't

"Does she know about your profile on here?

She doesn't "

Maybe she does now.

"Talk to her about it?

Everytime I talk to her about it she starts a argument saying that all I think about is sex ?"

then dump her

"Does she know you're on here?"

No but to be honest the reason I've joined fab is because of it

"Talk to her about it?

Everytime I talk to her about it she starts a argument saying that all I think about is sex ?"

Try romance

Maybe she's getting sex elsewhere, on a swingers site for instance.

If your sex life has gone stale after 11 months then there isn't much future in it by the sounds of it. If you'd said 11 years I'd understand but you're still in the honeymoon period. Talk to her and ask how she feels about the relationship. All the best.

"Does she know you're on here?

No but to be honest the reason I've joined fab is because of it "

Ah so the wandering eye happened since the problem? Or could the problem have resulted from her suspecting you may not be entirely committed to her?

"Talk to her about it?

Everytime I talk to her about it she starts a argument saying that all I think about is sex ?

Try romance "

Good idea. Get her in the mood with some smoochie stuff

"Talk to her about it?

Try romance "

Flowers . Nights out . Chocolates gifts .. the presence of thankfulness dissappears in minutes

"I wonder if anyone could suggest or help me out .

Right I have been with my Mrs for nearly 11 months now. Things where goings okay but the last few months haven't been all that.

We have only slept with each other 6 times since the last 3 months and she hasn't bothered with it at all lately . No for play nothing

Any suggestions ???

"

tell her pack her bags and get out

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

No but to be honest the reason I've joined fab is because of it "

You joined here because of it??

You say in your profile you have been on here 2 years...but only been with her 11 months...

How have you joined because of it?

If it's died after 11 months, I'd resign it to the history books, especially if you're already hunting on here.

Ah so the wandering eye happened since the problem? Or could the problem have resulted from her suspecting you may not be entirely committed to her?"

I show I'm committed all the time she pushes me away most of it .. I think getting the attention on here isn't helping the situation

By *ornyharry39Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

She's shagging some1 else must be

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

All I'll say is I stopped sleeping with my former OH the day I suspected he was cheating. I wasn't wrong, don't underestimate how well your partner knows you

"Talk to her about it?

Try romance

Flowers . Nights out . Chocolates gifts .. the presence of thankfulness dissappears in minutes "

Well my boy , it's time to tell her to smarten up.

Tell her " I need sex and if you're not giving it to me someone else will"

You're too young for this crap

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

"Talk to her about it?

Try romance

Flowers . Nights out . Chocolates gifts .. the presence of thankfulness dissappears in minutes "

Be more spontaneous do something out of the ordinary do a nudist beach or something? Have a picnic outdoors on a warm day leading to outdoor sex xxx

You say in your profile you have been on here 2 years...but only been with her 11 months...

I was on here before I got with her but lack of sex and interest as led me.back to the site

"

"

I like you

Talk to her, OP. We don't know anything about your relationship, how on earth are we supposed to help you here?

Communication is important in all relationships. If you care about the future of yours, then figure out how to communicate effectively.

"All I'll say is I stopped sleeping with my former OH the day I suspected he was cheating. I wasn't wrong, don't underestimate how well your partner knows you "

Maybe your right ...but she would have confronted me and left me by now

Sit down & talk, ask her why she's not in the mood, she could well be feeling the same way you do about your sex life & is unsure how to approach the subject.

Doncaster

"All I'll say is I stopped sleeping with my former OH the day I suspected he was cheating. I wasn't wrong, don't underestimate how well your partner knows you

Maybe your right ...but she would have confronted me and left me by now "

Not necessarily women scorned can be bitches

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

"All I'll say is I stopped sleeping with my former OH the day I suspected he was cheating. I wasn't wrong, don't underestimate how well your partner knows you

Maybe your right ...but she would have confronted me and left me by now "

Not necessarily some women can just keep it to themselves but starve you of sex because of it. You have to be open with each other from the start or your relationship will just self destruct.

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

I like you "

Moi

"Sit down & talk, ask her why she's not in the mood, she could well be feeling the same way you do about your sex life & is unsure how to approach the subject.

"

She's not the sit down let's talk kind of woman.. it's like she's making me out to be some.sex pest

By *eliz NelsonMan  over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

11 months together with your ''Mrs?'

You've been on here 4 weeks?

[Removed by poster at 27/06/16 23:48:31]

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Sit down & talk, ask her why she's not in the mood, she could well be feeling the same way you do about your sex life & is unsure how to approach the subject.

She's not the sit down let's talk kind of woman.. it's like she's making me out to be some.sex pest "

If you can't sit down and talk your relationship will fail, if not now at some point in the future. If you're serious about keeping things going between you then tell her its a case of talk or leave. Be prepared to discover that she's looking for a way out or for some equally unpleasant truths. Relationship problems are rarely the fault of one partner alone and rarely solved by strangers hearing one side of the story. If you feel pushed out and she feels reason to do it the answer can only come from the two of you talking.

Good luck

Doncaster

I'd say walk away as it Seems to me you may have given up on the relationship anyway, not because you're tempted to stray but because you're doing so with your face publicly on show, that's just an easy way to get caught

By *lanelliguy92Man  over a year ago

Llanelli

I'm sorry but if you are with someone you should be with them, not on here unless agreed. If she's stopped giving you sex then there is a reason. My money is on she has found out your on here and she is trying to make you leave or catch you in the act

So she doesn't know your on here, your on here looking for sex so looking to cheat on her. Do both of you a favour, talk, be honest and if you love her work at it together, if not, move on.

In any relationship honesty and communication are the two key factors. 11 months isn't that long really. If I start going through a dry spell - 6years together, it sometimes happens where I'm just not interested in sex, we can enjoy a quiet evening and chat like adults about how I'm feeling without it being like he's a sex pest. Have you tried giving her attention that hasn't been solely with sexual intentions? Is her work stressing her out? Maybe depression? There's alot of things could be factoring into it, you being on here asking strangers isn't going to fix it, nor is looking for sex/attention elsewhere. If you loved her you'd try harder.

"All I'll say is I stopped sleeping with my former OH the day I suspected he was cheating. I wasn't wrong, don't underestimate how well your partner knows you "

This was my first thought too.

you might wanna tell her it's the last time you're going to ask her about it but you want to know why she was ok with sex and now she isn't. it's not unreasonable to ask that.

tell her you do miss sex and want sex but you also want to know why the relationship has changed.

you might also wanna let her know how you feel about her: everything you love about her and let her know you aren't just with her for sex. be honest with her, be vulnerable to her, because tbh if you don't sort this you probably will split up anyway. especially as you're looking on here for sex and i doubt she'd like that?

also, if you want her to open up to you and for her to tell you stuff it's a good idea to give her reasons to trust you. just saying.

Perhaps she doesn't enjoy sex with you?

Alternatively I've known female friends who don't enjoy sex at all but tolerated it until they had engaged a guy in a relationship then withdrawn sexual interest because they imagined that was the way to be happy

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

You seem very immature in my opinion OP.

She probably knows you're cheating. And yes, being on here is cheating even if you're not meeting!

Poet and I didn't know it.

Dump to poor cow.

She's not the sit down let's talk kind of woman.. it's like she's making me out to be some.sex pest

If you can't sit down and talk your relationship will fail, if not now at some point in the future. If you're serious about keeping things going between you then tell her its a case of talk or leave. Be prepared to discover that she's looking for a way out or for some equally unpleasant truths. Relationship problems are rarely the fault of one partner alone and rarely solved by strangers hearing one side of the story. If you feel pushed out and she feels reason to do it the answer can only come from the two of you talking.

Good luck "

Spot on

Women have a sixth sense when it comes to their fella messing around. They tend to withdraw from said cheating partner until they have actual proof and then they go on a massive revenge bender.

You've been warned

Maybe it's sex with you she doesn't enjoy!

Maybe she's on here cheating on you!

Now that's a head f**k if ever I saw one!

Poor girlfriend is all I can say! Been together a mere 11 months and your cheating!

She doesn't "

And you didn't know she was on here either. She does like sex, honest

Maybe she needs the excitement of swinging which you are experiencing so much of. Show her your profile, change it to include her...fill yer boots!

"Perhaps she doesn't enjoy sex with you?

Alternatively I've known female friends who don't enjoy sex at all but tolerated it until they had engaged a guy in a relationship then withdrawn sexual interest because they imagined that was the way to be happy"

This is a possibility, some women just don't like sex period! Though she may just not like it with you, unless you talk to her you'll never know but I'd suggest holding off 'cheating' as that's just showing no respect for her at all.

"She's shagging some1 else must be "

Oh she must be! Nothing to do with him being on here is it

"She's shagging some1 else must be

Oh she must be! Nothing to do with him being on here is it "

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

11 months isn't very long. Somethings not quite right.

Maybe she's lost her self confidence. Being here will distract you anyway. Wouldn't it be fairer to finish it and let her find someone who isn't playing behind her back.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

She doesn't

And you didn't know she was on here either. She does like sex, honest "

That's the thing she probably does,but they're not compatible as a couple in the bedroom he may nit excite her enough.

"Women have a sixth sense when it comes to their fella messing around. They tend to withdraw from said cheating partner until they have actual proof and then they go on a massive revenge bender.

You've been warned "

I don't understand why some do that, would be much easier to confront & deal with then to hold onto so much negative energy.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!

She doesn't

And you didn't know she was on here either. She does like sex, honest

That's the thing she probably does,but they're not compatible as a couple in the bedroom he may nit excite her enough."

This! You need to find what works for you as a couple but you need to communicate otherwise you're guessing.

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

You need to commit to the relationship. You can't do that whilst you are, or are trying to cheat behind her back, I presume she doesn't know about you on here.

By *revorAndTraceyCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

She knows your cheating, the way you hide texts,the way you flick off the comp, the way your eyes wander in public.She remembers the last few times yous did the nasty, you weren't there with her. She suspects but is unsure till she gets proof, Either take control and break up now, in the most kindest way possible or hide all sharp instruments for the day she does get the proof you will be fucked.

» Add a new message to this topic