FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bisexuality more common

Bisexuality more common

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Bisexuality now seems to be a lot more common than it has been.

I'm curious to see if you are openly bisexual or whether it's just something you keep private. (Except of course on fab etc).

I work as a massage therapist and most of the guys get a hard on. Curiosity seems very common!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Pervert

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I keep it pretty much to myself (fab aside)

I wanked thinking of cocks long before I saw a naked women. Only just in the last couple of years really started playing.

Think it's always been there just now open.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Tbf, I've had much more shit from gay men than straight people over it.

"Am I not a man and a brother?"

Apparently not, no...

As a married man there seems to be no point in telling people I'm bi. That's like a straight married person openly fucking other people. It'll make you no friends.

Very much keep it too myself of site, though it would be nice to share with someone close to you, but you know you just cant take that risk.

"Very much keep it too myself of site, though it would be nice to share with someone close to you, but you know you just cant take that risk."

I think that's a common feeling. A shame though because it's much more common than people realise.

Why is it anyone's business? I don't see the need to broadcast it or what it would achieve.

On fab... well lets face it looks, it's not the real world

I often attend meetings and wonder who's bi, sometimes you get a feeling the guy your speaking with shares your thoughts lol, like a game of Russian roulet lol

"Bisexuality now seems to be a lot more common than it has been.

I'm curious to see if you are openly bisexual or whether it's just something you keep private. (Except of course on fab etc).

I work as a massage therapist and most of the guys get a hard on. Curiosity seems very common! "

When you say massage therapist do you mean a massage or a 'massage'

By *ristol_MTB_cplCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"As a married man there seems to be no point in telling people I'm bi. That's like a straight married person openly fucking other people. It'll make you no friends."

This pretty much sums it up for me. Would be far to many follow up questions. I don't explicitly hide it, but wouldn't ever broadcast it.

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Out of Fab I'm "the grey man"

but in here, openly Bi

I work as a massage therapist and most of the guys get a hard on. Curiosity seems very common!

When you say massage therapist do you mean a massage or a 'massage' "

Im multi talented with my massage skills

When you say massage therapist do you mean a massage or a 'massage'

Im multi talented with my massage skills "

That will explain the hard on then

Try leaving their cock alone

"Very much keep it too myself of site, though it would be nice to share with someone close to you, but you know you just cant take that risk."

In the same way we haven't told our local Vicar about us swinging yet either What we do within this and similar "communities" stay so as much as we can manage . . BUT . . as a true bisexual couple we aren't pleased either with the bigoted attitude towards bi-sex that many couples have nor that rather large numbers of supposedly "straight" guys that admit otherwise when they contact us "Oh, I'm bi I just keep that to myself" is so commonly heard!

Guys? If you lie then that makes YOU a liar . . make it easier for yourself and others and just be honest.

"Very much keep it too myself of site, though it would be nice to share with someone close to you, but you know you just cant take that risk.

In the same way we haven't told our local Vicar about us swinging yet either What we do within this and similar "communities" stay so as much as we can manage . . BUT . . as a true bisexual couple we aren't pleased either with the bigoted attitude towards bi-sex that many couples have nor that rather large numbers of supposedly "straight" guys that admit otherwise when they contact us "Oh, I'm bi I just keep that to myself" is so commonly heard!

Guys? If you lie then that makes YOU a liar . . make it easier for yourself and others and just be honest. "

I'm openly bi. Have no issues with it personally but you do get some jealous people thinking you're gonna steal their wife / husband.

I may be bisexual but I'm still choosy and surprisingly I don't fancy anything with a pulse.

"Very much keep it too myself of site, though it would be nice to share with someone close to you, but you know you just cant take that risk.

Guys? If you lie then that makes YOU a liar . . make it easier for yourself and others and just be honest. "

I agree in principal with what you're saying but it's up to them who they tell and how they show themselves. They're being honest by telling you when they contact you

Whats wrong with keeping your sexuality to yourself?

I tell people things on a need to know basis, if they don't need to know I don't tell them

I don't feel it makes me a lair to not want to share my private life with people

Some friends know, some don't.

My newer social circles through L are more liberal than my old ones from where I grew up, so most of them know but not necessarily my old friends.

In the vanilla sense of the world no one knows I'm Bi but on fab I'm very open about it.

We are a bi couple but have found bigoted views on here from couples and men thinking my partner being bi wants to fuck them!

Doesn't work like that chaps!

Guys? If you lie then that makes YOU a liar . . make it easier for yourself and others and just be honest.

I agree in principal with what you're saying but it's up to them who they tell and how they show themselves. They're being honest by telling you when they contact you "

Honest. Not really, most are 'bi' to get an invite and opportunity to have fun with the f. They aren't even curious... been there seen it got the t shirt!!!

I didn't mean to start a war!

Gay people seem able to be quite open now, I just wondered if bisexuals were able to be more open. It seems not.

I agree in principal with what you're saying but it's up to them who they tell and how they show themselves. They're being honest by telling you when they contact you

Honest. Not really, most are 'bi' to get an invite and opportunity to have fun with the f. They aren't even curious... been there seen it got the t shirt!!!"

I suppose most people are gay for the short shorts and fabulous lifestyle? Shit like this is why we'll never progress beyond neanderthalic head scratching

"I didn't mean to start a war!

"

It's easily done on here

It's easily done on here "

It is easily done when people generalise and bunch bi people together as "in it for the women"

It's easily done on here

It is easily done when people generalise and bunch bi people together as "in it for the women"

"

Nah I can vouch that's not the case

The last bi MMF 3sum I had I think they forgot I was there

I understand there may be some on here that would lie to get into bed with the female half of the couple, took me a long time to do it which is why I post a mm picture of me and a long term mate in my profile, for me there is nothing more sexy than sucking another guys cock watching his partner play with herself getting turned on and having to join in.

It's easily done on here

Nah I can vouch that's not the case

The last bi MMF 3sum I had I think they forgot I was there "

A couple of friends know in real life but I guess because I'm in a relationship with a man it doesn't really come up in conversation.

Now on here I just want sexy ladies unless I'm on couple profile then I like everything.

It's easily done on here

"

I said most

plus it's you that has 'does not want to meet single men' on his profile

From experience on fab, generally it's better to be open up front and honest and then in the real world nobody has a need to know if you don't want to tell them.

We get so many when questioned ohh it's because many women/couples don't like it. So... if we did meet would that person then front up be honeat and say I met a bi guy/couple last week...

lol, trust me I wouldn't he he

I'm very very open - mainly as I have full blown relationships with women too.

It's easily done on here

"

But some do, and it's too late finding out when you meet up. When we have limited time for meets we don't want to waste them on guys like that, so much easier to go for guys who are ppen and honest on their profile

Oh except for the odd few who change it on their profile before messaging us, yes that's happened a few times to us too

It's easily done on here

But some do, and it's too late finding out when you meet up. When we have limited time for meets we don't want to waste them on guys like that, so much easier to go for guys who are ppen and honest on their profile

Oh except for the odd few who change it on their profile before messaging us, yes that's happened a few times to us too "

Well I've heard of sexuality being fluid but not quite fluid enough to change on the day lol

By *orny1970Man  over a year ago

Northwest Greater Manchester and lancashire

I'm just very curious.. Love the idea of MMF and satisfying both their needs and desires. But very straight as its only when I'm very horny I lose all my inhibitions. Do enjoy a good Strapon and Cum share

It's easily done on here

I said most

From experience on fab, generally it's better to be open up front and honest and then in the real world nobody has a need to know if you don't want to tell them.

We get so many when questioned ohh it's because many women/couples don't like it. So... if we did meet would that person then front up be honeat and say I met a bi guy/couple last week... "

Don't see why they need to tell people who they met last week

I'm bi, I lie on my profile about that, because I don't meet women off here, but if I put I'm bi I get loads of couple mailing me for meets then asking why I don't meet couples if I'm bi, I don't see why I should have to explain myself, the fact is I'm bi but I don't meet women off here, but that's not good enough for a lot so I just put straight on my profile so when couples mail me I can just say sorry I'm straight

But if I met a bi woman last week I don't see why I would have to tell nobody on here or my next meet or any couple that mails me

Some people on here get to involved in knowing everybody's buisness

If you like somebody does it matter if they are openly bi so long as you have a good meet?

Totally open on FAB. My wife knows in private and finds it interesting. A few friends know.

I'd get a hard-on during therapy from you, especially as I know you are bi too.

Gay people seem able to be quite open now, I just wondered if bisexuals were able to be more open. It seems not. "

To many swingers bisexuality is rather contentious . . even seemingly attracting some references on here to being "gay" . . and EVERY bisexual male on here - bi-fems seems oblivious to this - has needed to balance being honest with their "pull rate".

You see, and it was proven by others comments later, our point about guys being less than honest about their sexual preferences is that bi-guys who own up to being so in order to have a chance to meet with us WILL with some certainty also claim to be 100% straight when attempting to do so with couples who have a dislike of bi-guys, often on STD health grounds?

So often the first casualty of being openly bisexual ANYWHERE is the truth.

It's easily done on here

Oh except for the odd few who change it on their profile before messaging us, yes that's happened a few times to us too

Well I've heard of sexuality being fluid but not quite fluid enough to change on the day lol "

Shows how desperate some men are, note i said SOME

I remember one guy, messaged, profile said straight, we said no. A few days later he messaged again, profile now said bi, we said no he was straight, he insisted his profile had always said bi, we blocked him. A few hours later we unblocked him to look at his profile, it said straight, we messaged saying we see your straight again, he answered saying no, my profile says bi, he'd only gone and changed it again. It did make us laugh

It's easily done on here

I said most

We get so many when questioned ohh it's because many women/couples don't like it. So... if we did meet would that person then front up be honeat and say I met a bi guy/couple last week...

Don't see why they need to tell people who they met last week

I'm bi, I lie on my profile about that, because I don't meet women off here, but if I put I'm bi I get loads of couple mailing me for meets then asking why I don't meet couples if I'm bi, I don't see why I should have to explain myself, the fact is I'm bi but I don't meet women off here, but that's not good enough for a lot so I just put straight on my profile so when couples mail me I can just say sorry I'm straight

But if I met a bi woman last week I don't see why I would have to tell nobody on here or my next meet or any couple that mails me

Some people on here get to involved in knowing everybody's buisness

If you like somebody does it matter if they are openly bi so long as you have a good meet? "

I agree with you. We don't care about their history. like a previous poster said if you want a bi guy and they turn out that they arent it's really frustrating.

Some do care so I was mearly saying generally it's easier to be open and honest.

Ohh and the single bi female thing I get that too. Who wants to be a couples play thing.

"I remember one guy, messaged, profile said straight, we said no. A few days later he messaged again, profile now said bi, we said no he was straight, he insisted his profile had always said bi, we blocked him. A few hours later we unblocked him to look at his profile, it said straight, we messaged saying we see your straight again, he answered saying no, my profile says bi, he'd only gone and changed it again. It did make us laugh "

Yes, it's happened in a similar way to us and communication with others have advised us that it's far too popular . . "SOME" guys will say or do anything to get a shag . . low-lifes . . but, read what we've said above, these same guys will be equally happy shitting on "straight" couples integrity too?

"SOME" guys are simply sad, so very sad. They see being "ac/dc" as yet another box to tick to try and get sex.

"I remember one guy, messaged, profile said straight, we said no. A few days later he messaged again, profile now said bi, we said no he was straight, he insisted his profile had always said bi, we blocked him. A few hours later we unblocked him to look at his profile, it said straight, we messaged saying we see your straight again, he answered saying no, my profile says bi, he'd only gone and changed it again. It did make us laugh

Yes, it's happened in a similar way to us and communication with others have advised us that it's far too popular . . "SOME" guys will say or do anything to get a shag . . low-lifes . . but, read what we've said above, these same guys will be equally happy shitting on "straight" couples integrity too?

"SOME" guys are simply sad, so very sad. They see being "ac/dc" as yet another box to tick to try and get sex. "

Definitely agree with this, for us the main reason we don't meet guys where the profile says straight, is because they are not being honest with those couples who don't want to meet bi guys. It's showing a complete lack of respect for that couples preference, so how do we know they will respect our preferences/boundaries?

"Totally open on FAB. My wife knows in private and finds it interesting. A few friends know.

I'd get a hard-on during therapy from you, especially as I know you are bi too."

Lol thanks

It's easily done on here

Well I've heard of sexuality being fluid but not quite fluid enough to change on the day lol

Shows how desperate some men are, note i said SOME

I remember one guy, messaged, profile said straight, we said no. A few days later he messaged again, profile now said bi, we said no he was straight, he insisted his profile had always said bi, we blocked him. A few hours later we unblocked him to look at his profile, it said straight, we messaged saying we see your straight again, he answered saying no, my profile says bi, he'd only gone and changed it again. It did make us laugh "

I might try that. I might say I've got a full head of hair and two cocks. When I turn up shaven headed with one cock I'll just say I used Wash & Go!

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

"Totally open on FAB. My wife knows in private and finds it interesting. A few friends know.

Lol thanks"

not the only one either

Lol thanks

not the only one either"

Sounds like the germ of a plan.

Lol thanks

not the only one either"

Lol thanks

not the only one either

"

Well then!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm openly bisexual on Fab. Off Fab, I'm a very private person.

» Add a new message to this topic